[Deleted] do you do anything besides 2dspessmens

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

lmwevil
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Lmwevil

do you do anything besides 2dspessmens

Postby lmwevil » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:19 pm #510769

what the fuck do you do in your free time headmin-anon? :burger: :burger: :burger:

how much time can you dedicate to the role and are you capable of actually not autistically dedicating yourself enough to actually keep yourself healthy during term?

terranaut
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: do you do anything besides 2dspessmens

Postby terranaut » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:28 pm #510775

I have a job and currently commute there for much longer than I'm comfortable with, time I fill with reading novels. As most here I play a variety of videogames and I enjoy tabletop games; I hope to move closer to my workplace soon, probably around the turn of the year, and I'll talk to a guy I know lives there and start a regular Shadowrun game with him.
I will not say that I will dedicate X amount of time weekly because any such claims would be unrealistic, but I understand that I would be taking on an obligation that requires dedication and time committed and I fully intend to do so.

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

Shadowflame909

Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Postby Shadowflame909 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:31 pm #510776

I read novels and pursue education.

I've certainly got spessman time

Spoiler:

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.

Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.

BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909

Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

Virtual John
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Virtual John

Postby Virtual John » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:07 pm #510799

If you really want to know what I do in my free time besides spessmen, you can do what everyone else does and chat it up with me.

Your concern over dedication over head adminning is hella good. At the moment, I'm busy from early morning to about evening during the beginning of the week, leaving me completely free usually the rest of it and the weekend. Fear not, as I just so happened to enjoy other games, so I won't be singly fixated on you lovely people.

Plapatin
In-Game Game Master

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Byond Username: Plapatin

Postby Plapatin » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:36 pm #510889

i play tf2 and ss13 and that's about it
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Postby Dax Dupont » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:33 am #510975

I work as a sysadmin.
I also play vidya and sometimes work on commissions for even more money on a virtual world platform.

I also often go drinking with friends, I'm a bit of a beer expert. I've tried about 200 different beers so far.

MortoSasye

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Postby MortoSasye » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:23 am #510997

I currently don’t have a job, and I mostly dedicate my time to ss13, drawing or playing any videogame of my choosing.

This is also another reason why I’m running; it helps to have a headmin with lots of free time.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
DICK PILLS HERE
NSFW:

Return to Archived/Deleted