Share your deadliest handmade weapons/tactics

General SS13 Chat
Earthykiller127

Share your deadliest handmade weapons/tactics

Post by Earthykiller127 » #49163

When it comes to slaughtering people as a tator, you often need a good plan to do it. Share and name your slaughter tactics, /tg/, let's give the janitor more blood to mop!

Mine is probably "The manual flamethrower 0.5"

You need:
A backpack water tank (get one from cargo, put in a reason like "botany asked me to get it" or as an ass istant "I work there" otherwise if you're botanist head forward in your palace and you'll find it in the room)
Cheap/zippo lighter
Fuel tank (Primary, auxiliary tool storage etc)
Any restraints (needed unless you are Guy Dangerous)

Set-Up:

Put on your back the backpack water tank. Go at a fuel tank, pull out the nozzle and eject everything inside it, water will ruin everything.
Fill your nozzle until it is full at the fuel tank. Once done you can put it back.
Get a lighter and put it into your pocket.

The murder:

Find a lone victim, often away from people ('less you want to get a visit to the brig and your crap confiscated) ((your best bet would be the dorm, maybe hide in a locker there in one of the rooms and wait for someone to come and bolt))
Pull out first the lighter and light it, it's invisible in your hand. Make sure you are clear and then pull out the nozzle and spray them. Quick switch in an instant to lighter and light them on fire. Any clever person would drop and roll instead of scream, and if you brought restraints, you can restraint them while they have no way to move as they're rolling around. Once done restraining quickly get their radio off so they can't scream bloody murder with an ear screeching burning sound in everyone's headset. Now lock them in a locker. You don't really have to lock it, chances are they'll get critted before they pass their 45/60 seconds freedom waiting time. If you were in a dorm, there's a trick to bolt the door and leave at the same time. Close the door, quickly push the bolt button and get out while its still closing. Also, in that same dorm scenario, get their ID (sometimes they hide it in PDA's) and lock their dead bodies inside the locker. Space the ID.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Re: Share your deadliest handmade weapons/tactics

Post by Fragnostic » #49173

Glassblast USA
For this shitty tactic, you'll need:
to be a clown
a name that is theft related(shoe snatchin willie, Steals-Your-Jordans)
a max potency banana peel
at least 20 shards of broken glass
a normal locker
decent dexterity

Fill the locker with the glass shards
Find someone you need gone.
Slip with banana peel; throw it at him, drop the peel and pull the target onto the peel, slip them
Steal their shoes
Slip them again by ctrl-clicking them and then clicking on the tile with the peel, so that they are stunlocked
Drag them onto the pile of glass--->Urist McTarget gasps! That's right. They just got critted.
Close locker, rinse and repeat.

For extra !FUN!, hide peels with stacks of paper in a hallway and hide in a different locker. Wait for a slip, snatch dem Sketchers, and drag them into crit. Another drag through the glass is a solid kill.
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #49240

Earthykiller127 wrote:You need:
A backpack water tank (get one from cargo, put in a reason like "botany asked me to get it" or as an ass istant "I work there" otherwise if you're botanist head forward in
Erm you can do this just fine with a plant-b-gone or pest spray of which you can find plenty in the garden, or any other spray bottle.
Even more robust way to do it, grab a bottle of booze and aim for the head, your target is now stunned and flammable. It's not as subtle though.
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #49281

Blitz people by running fast really quickly with your ID off and dropping a couple of IEDs
Bait someone into attacking you with a welder and then drag a fuel tank around and watch them explode you both, start screaming that they are a rev welder bombing things.
Beepsky Smasher in a syringe gun and they cant move, take their headset and dunk them in peace.
Water+Pottassium or something more deadly grenades with mouse traps in sec/other important backpacks sent through cargo.
Mess with atmos by setting the alarms to silently suck air out until a small room becomes a negative pressure crusher and laugh as they cant escape.
Fill the O2 and air canisters with plasma, great for randomly poisoning people that refill their air and even better for dragging around and lighting.
Put max yield bombs into people with cavity surgery if you can somehow N2 them for RP reasons during any other surgery and send them on their way to explode later, even better if its someone with access to something important and you can blow up important infrastructure that way.
Cut into the distro near the janitors closet and redirect it to the (lit) incinerator/space, dunk people (with beepsky smasher).

You can get really inventive with redirected atmos pipes into the isolated air systems and NTSL to make people blame eachother for murders.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #49305

1. Get access to the cargo warehouse. If you're an engineer it won't be hard to convince them. My standard story is I want to set up a maintenance bar with drink delivery via disposals.
2. Weld the bottom right corner wall and rotate the disposals pipe so it dispenses everything into the cargo warehouse. Place a false wall on top.
3. Reroute this pipe back into maint to join the rest of the piping. You can cut out five or six pipes from maint above without it affecting anything.
4. Head to disposals, replace the junction pipe outside the door with a corner piece you can get nearby.
5. Remove the disposal chute at the start of the conveyer belt and the pipe underneath. Replace with the corner pipe already in the room.
6. Emag the crusher, turn on the conveyer belt

Result: Anyone who would have gone through cargo will now be rerouted directly into disposals and fired into the emagged crusher. Once they are in those pipes it's impossible to survive. At this point convince people to hop in disposals or start ebowing and dunking people in manually.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #49394

Or be THAT clown, and make disposal chutes in escape corridor to the crusher.

Also on the topic of setting people on fire, my preference is the damp rag. You can apply 5u of any reagent to it, and instantly apply it to someone with a click, then set them on fire.
One time I went around with a prod and emp flashlight, then set them on fire and left them buckled to chairs in maint.
Last edited by lumipharon on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #49397

C4 in everything
EVERYTHING
Plant it in a smugglers satchel and hide it under the floor and mark it with an X tell everyone to search for treasure and X marks the spot detonate the c4 remotely when they stand on the X
Stuff it inside bibles and hand them out as prayer books for your religion then detonate them
Mousetraps
Hide it in a toilet seat and tell the detective to come investigate and then blow him up
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #51120

Put on laser tag gear, preferably red.
Find your target, bait then into playin laser tag with you, giving hen the other vest and gun.
Slip off your best and laser them into fake holocrit.
Drag them, shooting them periodically at point blank every few seconds or so to keep them in holocrit.
Space/real laser/gib
Zsword

Post by Zsword » #51266

6. *Target* is a changeling, they are not human, keep track of all possible aliases of *target*. Their continued presence on the station is evil, expensive, and has extreme potential to harm the crew. They must be carefully subdued, eliminated, and removed from the station, by either; being thrown into deep space, incineration, or gibbing to ensure their evil, expensive, dangerous menace can never return to the station.

Sadly, I have never had a round where I had the tools to upload this law, while the rest of the crew was incompetent enough to actually let me upload this law. Naturelly this is a 'traitor' intended law, but it'd work just as well as a crew member to actually get the AI to help you confront a confirmed traitor, rev head (or station head if rev), or, heck, an actual changeling!
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #51268

Fragnostic wrote:Put on laser tag gear, preferably red.
Find your target, bait then into playin laser tag with you, giving hen the other vest and gun.
Slip off your best and laser them into fake holocrit.
Drag them, shooting them periodically at point blank every few seconds or so to keep them in holocrit.
Space/real laser/gib
You can do the same thing with the fake energy swords and a real energy sword.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter