[Shaps] Another example of terrible admins

Dorkenstein
Byond Username: Dorkenstein

[Shaps] Another example of terrible admins

Post by Dorkenstein » #514630

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): Sybil 9/13/2019
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: account Zombiechill, Cesar Woodlard
Admin: Shaps
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE: 118531
Detailed summary:

So basically at the beginning of this round the Chaplain attacked 2 security officers including me, stole our weapons and proceeded to attack us. We managed to arrest him. The Warden got pissy about it, released the prisoner despite both officers saying what happened. The Warden then threatened to demote us. This is after the Warden was just being a power-hungry dick in general. The other officer and I agreed to demote the Warden. In the middle of doing this, Warden ahelps and Shaps interrupts the process, basically ruining the round and making it impossible for the game to continue properly, then banning me in the middle of IC conflict and without allowing me to even respond to him more than once.

Just for the record, NOT against the rules.

He, like many admins, was just looking for any reason to ban somebody and his lies are easily exposed here. If somebody would be kind enough to pull up the logs they will be helpful, because I lagged out before I could get them.

"You have been banned by Shaps from the server.
Reason: As sec officer, ran around randomly batonning and cuffing people, then brigged the Chaplain for shoving them, stealing a baton, stunning them, then throwing the baton back. Warden decided to release the Chaplain, so Zombie and another officer mutinied and stripped/locked him in the execution chamber, continuing to do so even after cult was called. Might be okay if it wasn\'t for the horrible history of random sec grief and regular grief. Punt for good if they do anything else."

First of all, demotion AKA "mutiny" was not against the rules, made perfect sense IC. Second, as the logs show, the warden was not "locked in" the execution chamber. Nobody left the warden there, we were right in the middle of trying to deal with this situation when Shaps stopped us from doing anything. This was clearly stated to the admin, that we were simply demoting him. He knew this, and decided to blatantly lie about the Warden being "locked in" to support this ban. The Warden was dragged to the closest private room, which happened to be the execution chamber since we arrested him next to permabrig. Third, we couldn't actually do shit about cult being called (which happened AFTER we demoted warden), thanks to the fucking admin harassing us, who knowingly, once again decided to bend the truth when he knows we were busy trying to talk to him while this was happening.

Lastly, once again, the second time this week of something being be perfectly fine if it "weren't for previous history". In other words, it's perfectly fine, broke zero rules, was completely IC/RP, and I got banned because an admin "felt" a certain way about reading notes with zero context. Do you see the problem here? Admins basing decisions on completely unrelated events (most of which were also unfair bans, and the 1 or 2 times they weren't I had no issue admitting to it and accepting it), blatently banning people when no rules have been broken and when it was clearly not a case of grief or even greytiding in this case. You ban us once out of your own incompetence, in then use it to perpetuate an endless cycle of banning from that point forward, going against all logic and completely ignoring the rules and any explanation given. Most of you just like to ban people. That's why most of you are admins. It's obvious most of you don't care about making this a fun server for everyone, and actually contribute to completely derailing entire rounds on a routine basis. And then you attempt to lie, thinking nobody is going to bother calling you out for your shit. To the few exceptions if there are any, I'm sorry.

I wasn't even able to respond to the admin properly before being banned, so literally nothing I said mattered and he should have just banned me instantly since he wasn't even going to let me answer his questions. On top of that, he decided to ban me in the middle of dealing with the situation, where I was attempting to pass the Warden over to the HoS, as well as responding to the admin. Everything I've said is supported by in-game logs and I have nothing to hide.

So yeah. At this point I'm just done with this server, because most admins I've dealt with are complete fucking morons. So good luck with whatever happens.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [Shaps] Another example of terrible admins

Post by Shaps-cloud » #514637

relevant note history, all within the last month except the first which was from may
Banned from the server for 1440 minutes - Attempted to murder a security officer and Captain over an IC mutiny, you can't kill security for doing their jobs
Banned from Roles: Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer for 1 week - As a sec officer promoted to HoS, killed the warden (which was also promoted to HoS). Their reasoning for it was poor, mainly being "the warden was mutinying against me with the support of other sec officers". The security department was against you, but they did not participate in fighting against you. The warden asked to be demoted multiple times beforehand which you didn't comply with, and you shot first with lethals even though you had a clear chance to subdue him nonlethally.
Banned from the server for 4320 minutes - Banned for shooting and attacking multiple people, shocking airlocks and general shittery. Did not answer when messaged.
warned- walked into botany, said "I need to arrest one someone" "one of you has to volunteer" (neither of the botanists had done anything remotely wrong) then when one of them tried to inject him with left4zed, arrested and brigged them for a decent length of time. We hold security to a high standard, and this does not meet it.
Banned from the server for 1440 minutes - As a non-antag mime killed the just arrived captain in their own office for a very shaky reason of "I was busted" with zero escalation or actions from the captain. Then they stole a bunch of stuff from cap's office and threw their PDA to some random person in the hallway.
considering I'd already been watching you at the start of the round cause someone ahelped you running around randomly batoning and cuffing people and you've already ate several bans for bad sec and griff, you jumping right to performing a demotion that didn't need to happen and you didn't have authority to perform (warden is well within his right to cut loose criminals if they don't think it's worth it, and there was no imminent emergency) doesn't vibe. You just aren't good security, and I stand by the ban.
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514644

considering I'd already been watching you at the start of the round cause someone ahelped you running around randomly batoning and cuffing people and you've already ate several bans for bad sec and griff, you jumping right to performing a demotion that didn't need to happen and you didn't have authority to perform (warden is well within his right to cut loose criminals if they don't think it's worth it, and there was no imminent emergency) doesn't vibe. You just aren't good security, and I stand by the ban.
By "watching" you literally mean, "hovering over the ban button as soon as anyone ahelps me again", and actually not paying attention to what was happening, so by watching you mean not watching. An ahelp at the beginning which you witnessed zero of, didn't give me any chance to explain. A demotion based on things you witnessed zero of, didn't give me a chance to explain, and was well within our rights to do regardless of your personal opinion of how you would choose to play the game. The Warden was a terrible warden from the moment he started, then released violent prisoners, then threatened to demote us for doing our jobs. Nobody killed him, left him in perma, or anything like that. I'm sorry it "doesn't vibe" with you. Is that how you make your decisions? Because "it doesn't vibe" and because I'm "not good security"?

Once again, please state which rules I broke, which you admins seem completely incapable of doing.

You're a terrible admin, and I stand by it.
Last edited by Dorkenstein on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514645

Since you're going to bring up irrelevant information, which you say is relevant because you have no actual legitimate reason to ban me based on this round, let's just use this as a perfect chance to prove how terrible the admins are here.

Banned from the server for 1440 minutes - Attempted to murder a security officer and Captain over an IC mutiny, you can't kill security for doing their jobs
Banned from Roles: Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer for 1 week - As a sec officer promoted to HoS, killed the warden (which was also promoted to HoS). Their reasoning for it was poor, mainly being "the warden was mutinying against me with the support of other sec officers". The security department was against you, but they did not participate in fighting against you. The warden asked to be demoted multiple times beforehand which you didn't comply with, and you shot first with lethals even though you had a clear chance to subdue him nonlethally.
I was officially made HoS by the Captain, This warden decided to make them-self HoS after I was HoS, took over the entire security force, preventing me from protecting the station, armed themselves to the teeth from the armory. "asked to be demoted" by wielding a lethal guns in plain view and luring me to fight them. Armed mutiny makes you valid does it not?. Also, why was this said warden not banned for mutiny when I was banned for mutiny? Hmmmm. Or better yet, why would demotion have been allowed in this case, but when I decide to demote nonlethaly I get banned? Hmmmmmmm.

I remember this one quite well, and this admin at least spoke to me for a long time, despite making a completely moronic call in the end, willfully ignoring all logic, precedence, IC justification, and rules. A literal armed takeover of the station's security force and I'm expected to ask them nicely to hand in their weapons.

As for the first ban, not the role ban, it is a complete and utter lie in every sense. The captain was never involved. The so called "officer" was the fake HoS who committed mutiny. As for them "doing their jobs", I have no clue what that is even supposed to mean in relation to this.
Banned from the server for 4320 minutes - Banned for shooting and attacking multiple people, shocking airlocks and general shittery. Did not answer when messaged.
A ban with zero context, no chance given to explain. Was probably taking a piss when admin messaged me.
warned- walked into botany, said "I need to arrest one someone" "one of you has to volunteer" (neither of the botanists had done anything remotely wrong) then when one of them tried to inject him with left4zed, arrested and brigged them for a decent length of time. We hold security to a high standard, and this does not meet it.
Arrested somebody for injecting me. 2 joke sentences mean nothing, and nobody was arrested without reason. This so called "decent length of time" was for 2 minutes. Also, "hold security to a high standard". What a fucking joke. Clearly somebody who has no clue what server they're on. Double standards much?
Banned from the server for 1440 minutes - As a non-antag mime killed the just arrived captain in their own office for a very shaky reason of "I was busted" with zero escalation or actions from the captain. Then they stole a bunch of stuff from cap's office and threw their PDA to some random person in the hallway.
The one time I screwed up and apologized for it, immediately cloned them afterwards.

So yeah, what an excellent "history" you've compiled of absolutely horrendous behavior(lies). Not that any of it matters in the slightest, because I did literally nothing wrong this round and all you're doing is proving to everybody that you make biased decisions and refuse to actually consult the rules or collect evidence.

At absolute most this is evidence of one instance of general shitsec, which was not against the rules, one time I legitimately made a mistake and paid for it, and a bunch of lies without any kind of context provided. It's not even the huge history you say it is. Absolutely pathetic.

The funniest thing is that I ahelp all the time after being outright murdered for no reason, and nobody ever seems to get banned for it. There is clear favoritism and people admins choose to pick on, whether they realize it or not.
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514652

Nevermind and sorry. lol
Last edited by Dorkenstein on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #514663

Hi yes, i was the warden. After closely reading your story i can safely say that shaps is very lenient and has not outright banned you from the game for blatant lies to admin staff.
Dorkenstein wrote: So basically at the beginning of this round the Chaplain attacked 2 security officers including me, stole our weapons and proceeded to attack us.
I found this highly suspicious to be honest. Unless you were dragging around your stunbatons in public (Which you were, and this is what the strike which i will go later on for was.) the Chaplain would not have gotten ahold of it.
Dorkenstein wrote:The Warden got pissy about it, released the prisoner despite both officers saying what happened. The Warden then threatened to demote us.
I released the chaplain since there wasnt too much evidence, the crime was already done and that the security officers had a bit of a clumsy slip-up. I wasnt very pissy about it as it happens often.
Also, the demotion would be if you did 3 or more major fuckups, and even then it would be to a "Junior Officer", which just means that you are accompanied by another officer.
Dorkenstein wrote:This is after the Warden was just being a power-hungry dick in general.
The only dick move i did up to that point was deny someone else any heavier weaponry than a disabler, and as i said to him, the disabler is one of the strongest weapons a sec officer can have. This does lead on to the fact that you seemed to have been metabuddying with another sec officer in the round.
Dorkenstein wrote:In the middle of doing this, Warden ahelps and Shaps interrupts the process, basically ruining the round and making it impossible for the game to continue properly, then banning me in the middle of IC conflict and without allowing me to even respond to him more than once.
In the middle of the mutiny eh? Do you mean after you stripped me and brought me to the execution room? Also you responded beforehand and even considered just logging out, as evident as when you did but decided to log back in.
Dorkenstein wrote:Second, as the logs show, the warden was not "locked in" the execution chamber. Nobody left the warden there, we were right in the middle of trying to deal with this situation when Shaps stopped us from doing anything.
Just ignore me being bucklecuffed to a chair with everything stripped.
Dorkenstein wrote:The Warden was dragged to the closest private room, which happened to be the execution chamber since we arrested him next to permabrig.
You arrested me next to the warden office. That is not next to the permabrig. Not only that, but you considered execution but you said afterwards you could not because of Central Command telling you not to. Nice lies.
Dorkenstein wrote:Third, we couldn't actually do shit about cult being called (which happened AFTER we demoted warden)
Even your sec buddies did nothing about the cult until the HOS arrived. Also you never even finished demoting me, you were banned by Shaps beforehand.
Dorkenstein wrote:Lastly, once again, the second time this week of something being be perfectly fine if it "weren't for previous history". In other words, it's perfectly fine, broke zero rules, was completely IC/RP, and I got banned because an admin "felt" a certain way about reading notes with zero context. Do you see the problem here? Admins basing decisions on completely unrelated events (most of which were also unfair bans, and the 1 or 2 times they weren't I had no issue admitting to it and accepting it), blatently banning people when no rules have been broken and when it was clearly not a case of grief or even greytiding in this case. You ban us once out of your own incompetence, in then use it to perpetuate an endless cycle of banning from that point forward, going against all logic and completely ignoring the rules and any explanation given. Most of you just like to ban people. That's why most of you are admins. It's obvious most of you don't care about making this a fun server for everyone, and actually contribute to completely derailing entire rounds on a routine basis. And then you attempt to lie, thinking nobody is going to bother calling you out for your shit. To the few exceptions if there are any, I'm sorry.
So you didnt read the fucking rules before making an admin complaint. Not just all the rules, but even the main ones.
Rule 0: Enforcement of these rules is at the discretion of admins.
Admins are fully accountable for any consequences should they invoke this rule. Admins are also allowed to intervene in rounds when it is in the best interest of the playerbase.

Rule 7: If you regularly come close to breaking the rules without actually breaking them, it will be treated as the rules being broken.
Repeated instances of the same rules being broken may be met with harsher consequences. Baiting people into situations where you can report them to admins will be dealt with harshly.
Dorkenstein wrote:By "watching" you literally mean, "hovering over the ban button as soon as anyone ahelps me again", and actually not paying attention to what was happening, so by watching you mean not watching. An ahelp at the beginning which you witnessed zero of, didn't give me any chance to explain. A demotion based on things you witnessed zero of, didn't give me a chance to explain, and was well within our rights to do regardless of your personal opinion of how you would choose to play the game.
Shaps was watching and i also told him everything about it. Logs also exist.
Dorkenstein wrote:The Warden was a terrible warden from the moment he started, then released violent prisoners, then threatened to demote us for doing our jobs.
You did your mutiny less than 10 minutes in. What exactly did i do wrong except not give your buddy a weapon and the chaplain thing?
Also, the chaplain was the only person even brought to brig in the entire round. Nice misuse of plurals.
I threatened demotion for the opposite or if you did it so poorly it would harm us in the end with the strike system. Have you realized that i used a system that was made for children and you overreacted in a tantrum, similar to a child?
Dorkenstein wrote:Nobody killed him, left him in perma, or anything like that.
It was 10 minutes into the round that you did this. You also wanted to execute me at first until Shaps intervened.
Dorkenstein wrote:Yes, allow us to just sit there after committing mutiny in plain view while he calls for the help of everyone in the brig. What a fucking unbelievable miracle that he was dragged into one of the few rooms nobody is likely to go into. All the logs show that we planned to demote the warden. We could have killed him if we wanted to.
Yes, and you planned an execution until admin intervention. Not only that, but the interrogation chamber is honestly even more secure and is closer to the area of arrest on Metastation.

Oh and if you believe i am a buttbuddy of Shaps, think again buddy. I hate him and i think he is too lenient and too eager to push the IC issue button. So far the opposite of your situation.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #514664

If a note isn't (successfully) appealed then it's a valid note and can be used to affect later decisions.

Unless you're saying those were successfully appealed and no one bothered to edit them.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514672

I found this highly suspicious to be honest. Unless you were dragging around your stunbatons in public (Which you were, and this is what the strike which i will go later on for was.) the Chaplain would not have gotten ahold of it.
You're angry that you annoyed your staff to the point of getting yourself demoted in the first 10 minutes of a round, and that nobody wants to obey your powertripping fantasy. You're an asshole and a liar. He attacked me in the entrance to sec and when I tried to stun him he was able to knock me down, grab the baton, proceed to stun me and the other security guard who tried to step in.
Which you were, and this is what the strike which i will go later on for was
The logs will prove you are making shit up

I released the chaplain since there wasnt too much evidence, the crime was already done and that the security officers had a bit of a clumsy slip-up. I wasnt very pissy about it as it happens often.
2 of your own guards were witnesses. And it literally happened right in front of sec but you had your head up your ass apparently. You didn't try to investigate other than asking us both what happened then still released the criminal regardless. The whole time you were trying to paint the picture that we were just retards who deserved to get pushed for "having our batons out" or whatever, ignoring anything that said otherwise. Already digging your own grave if you think that's how to run your crew in the first 10 minutes.

The crime was already done? The fuck does that even mean? And it wasn't a "clumsy slip up" or some guy shoving 2 guards who both happened to be "running around with batons", he went out of his way to attack me, and both of us. It was more than just a prank. But you believe what you want to believe, as long as it makes your inferiors look stupid, right?
Also, the demotion would be if you did 3 or more major fuckups, and even then it would be to a "Junior Officer", which just means that you are accompanied by another officer.
Blah blah blah, nobody cares about your supposed rules you are stating after the fact. The fact is you threatened to demote us, in an extremely dickish way, for literally doing our jobs, after treating us like idiots and then releasing a criminal to the station. You're a shit warden, plain and simple. Hopefully you learned.
The only dick move i did up to that point was deny someone else any heavier weaponry than a disabler, and as i said to him, the disabler is one of the strongest weapons a sec officer can have.
Whatever you say buddy, keep up that attitude and act surprised when this all happens again.
This does lead on to the fact that you seemed to have been metabuddying with another sec officer in the round.
Pure bullshit. Thanks for proving my point. Should I now accuse you of being friends with the admin? Sure seems that way. But I don't say shit without any evidence
You mean 2 officers who were reporting for duty at the beginning of a round and happened to arrest a single criminal together. Must be metagaming since, how could anyone possibly think you were an asshole unless they were secretly friends? How could 2 officers possibly arrest the same person together?

Do you mean after you stripped me and brought me to the execution room?
Yes?
Also you responded beforehand and even considered just logging out, as evident as when you did but decided to log back in.
Clearly speaking out of your ass at this point. Enough said.
Just ignore me being bucklecuffed to a chair with everything stripped.
You mean while staying in the room with you and attempting to talk to you while also talking to the admin? And yes, you were demoted, so you didn't need your uniform any longer.
You arrested me next to the warden office. That is not next to the permabrig. Not only that, but you considered execution but you said afterwards you could not because of Central Command telling you not to. Nice lies.
You think the logs cant be accessed? You are actually a liar and it will be proven.
First, we started tasing you in your office when you ran out. You ran west, and in front of permabrig (which is literally right next to your office, and hence next to execution chamber, genius). Nobody ever mentioned execution. Admins can ctrl-F the logs. So keep making shit up, you fucking [edited out for civility]. The other guard considered leaving you in perma to deal with the cult, which I declined, as to not leave you abandoned there. You're welcome by the way.
So you didnt read the fucking rules before making an admin complaint. Not just all the rules, but even the main ones.
Rule 0: Enforcement of these rules is at the discretion of admins.
Admins are fully accountable for any consequences should they invoke this rule. Admins are also allowed to intervene in rounds when it is in the best interest of the playerbase.

Rule 7: If you regularly come close to breaking the rules without actually breaking them, it will be treated as the rules being broken.
Repeated instances of the same rules being broken may be met with harsher consequences. Baiting people into situations where you can report them to admins will be dealt with harshly.
None of this means anything. I'm allowed to disagree and complain, that's the point of this forum, and the words admins are fully accountable". Duh. I didn't break any rules either.

And isn't Rule 7 exactly what you broke, and which will easily be proven soon enough? You acted incompetent, got demoted IC, lied to the admin saying that we were trying to kill you, tried to get us banned. It will be a miracle if you are not banned once it is proven how much you have been lying. And don't say that you were mistaken, because your words here prove that you are choosing to deliberately lie about what happened.
Shaps was watching and i also told him everything about it. Logs also exist.
Clearly you told him "everything" and he believed you enough to ban me. And yes logs exist. I actually want them to be seen. You're just saying that so that you seem truthful. So careful what you wish for
You did your mutiny less than 10 minutes in. What exactly did i do wrong except not give your buddy a weapon and the chaplain thing?
Also, the chaplain was the only person even brought to brig in the entire round. Nice misuse of plurals.
I threatened demotion for the opposite or if you did it so poorly it would harm us in the end with the strike system. Have you realized that i used a system that was made for children and you overreacted in a tantrum, similar to a child?
Nobody cares about your dumb "system", wants to obey your dumb system(especially when it results in them being punished for doing their jobs), and nobody can read your mind to know that your imaginary system exists, which I'm sure you're probably just making up anyway. And nobody cares. We chose to demote you. What rule did we break????(???????????)

I already explained why we demoted you. As for my "buddy" he's just another person you treated like shit and who witnessed your sheer incompetence as a Warden, so naturally we joined forces. You released the person that attacked both of us, punished us for doing our jobs, threatened demotion and acted like a general power-hungry asshat.

[edit] And maybe stop treating your employees like "children" while you act like a complete ignoramus and they might respect you and be able to actually do their jobs
You also wanted to execute me at first until Shaps intervened.
Keep lying. I cannot believe you think that is going to work.
Yes, and you planned an execution until admin intervention. Not only that, but the interrogation chamber is honestly even more secure and is closer to the area of arrest on Metastation.
KEEP. LYING. LOGS PLEASE
And the interrogation chamber is LITERALLY farther away from the area of arrest and FAR LESS secure.

You have made yourself look like a complete fool. Congratulations.

[edit] And I just want to say. You got demoted. You should have just dealt with it IC instead of crying and wasting the admins time. These things happen all the time on TGstation. I didn't even have an issue with the way you played, but you shouldn't take it personally when people react to your character in a reasonable way, and it's not the end of the world either. You knew damn well we were demoting you and we made that clear, so stop pretending otherwise. Should have just gone with it, plotted your revenge, tried to get us demoted back, or done something else.

There are plenty of RP servers for you to enforce your "3 strike system" and roleplay a dictator or whatever you thought you were doing. Otherwise, realize people don't react kindly to being treated like crap, especially when they have actual IC reason to demote you, such as releasing the people who literally just assaulted them.
Last edited by Dorkenstein on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514673

Cobby wrote:If a note isn't (successfully) appealed then it's a valid note and can be used to affect later decisions.

Unless you're saying those were successfully appealed and no one bothered to edit them.
If somebody is going to bring them up I have the right to defend myself, even though they have exactly zero relevance to whether or not a broke the rules, and should only be used to decide the severity of punishments for future bans.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #514679

As for the first ban, not the role ban, it is a complete and utter lie in every sense. The captain was never involved. The so called "officer" was the fake HoS who committed mutiny. As for them "doing their jobs", I have no clue what that is even supposed to mean in relation to this.
I remember this ban, let me just remind you of what happened

You and the HoP were discussing a mutiny, security went into the HoP office, and you shot the officer with his own shotgun (he never fired it), the captain came into the room after he heard the shooting and you stunned him and started swording him to death, at which point I prisoned you to ask what the actual fuck you were doing because I'm fairly certain it was announced extended. At which point you lost your shit and made the same argument you are making here, in that you felt your actions were IC / RP and justified, the officer in question was not a fake HoS and I'm fairly certain was a relatively new player (this is back when we had full sethtide on events) and you were just an assistant so IC you had no justification for anything as I explained back then when I spent 10/15 minutes explaining to you what you did wrong

Like the rules state:

Exceptions: Security is expected not to retaliate with random abuse or violence unless the person in question is otherwise eligible for execution. You can't kill or maim security for trying to arrest you for legitimate reasons.
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #514681

All logs from recent rounds can be obtained at the statbus page located here: https://sb.atlantaned.space/me/rounds
Just search for the round ID and click through to the log files, which will include both chat and server-side action logging.
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514685

Fatal wrote:
I remember this ban, let me just remind you of what happened

You and the HoP were discussing a mutiny, security went into the HoP office, and you shot the officer with his own shotgun (he never fired it), the captain came into the room after he heard the shooting and you stunned him and started swording him to death, at which point I prisoned you to ask what the actual fuck you were doing because I'm fairly certain it was announced extended. At which point you lost your shit and made the same argument you are making here, in that you felt your actions were IC / RP and justified, the officer in question was not a fake HoS and I'm fairly certain was a relatively new player (this is back when we had full sethtide on events) and you were just an assistant so IC you had no justification for anything as I explained back then when I spent 10/15 minutes explaining to you what you did wrong

Like the rules state:

Exceptions: Security is expected not to retaliate with random abuse or violence unless the person in question is otherwise eligible for execution. You can't kill or maim security for trying to arrest you for legitimate reasons.
This was unrelated to the ban I thought it was. My apologies.
I vaguely remember this now so I can't say much in my defense. I think it was my first ban so it's possible I was actually being an idiot, but probably not as much as you thought I was being. But yeah, you have stated a rule, and I probably did that, so I have no real issue here.
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514691

All logs from recent rounds can be obtained at the statbus page located here: https://sb.atlantaned.space/me/rounds
Just search for the round ID and click through to the log files, which will include both chat and server-side action logging.
Thank you
01:04:53 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "trespassing in brig, assaulting security, theft of weapons" (104, 166, 2) Brig
01:05:11 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "Ya it just happened in the door" (104, 166, 2) Brig
01:05:19 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "like 2 seconds ago" (104, 166, 2) Brig
01:05:25 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "ask the other sec" (104, 166, 2) Brig
01:06:26 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "he stole weapons and attacked us with them" (110, 170, 2) Brig Control
01:07:50 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "did you release the chaplan?" (112, 165, 2) Brig
01:08:04 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "have you lost your damn mind?" (105, 165, 2) Brig
01:08:32 WHISPER Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "lets demote warden" (97, 175, 2) Brig
01:08:38 WHISPER Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "he is clearly a moron" (97, 175, 2) Brig
01:08:50 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "ok you ready?" (97, 175, 2) Brig
01:08:58 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "sweet" (97, 175, 2) Brig
01:09:01 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "lets do this" (97, 175, 2) Brig
01:10:40 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "no you are demoted" (82, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:10:49 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "but I know you will complain so maybe we should" (82, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:10:58 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "you're a fucking moron" (82, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:11:11 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "this is for the safety of the station" (82, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:12:01 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "you released a criminal" (83, 183, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:12:04 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "a violent criminal" (83, 183, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:12:10 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "then you threaten to demote us" (83, 183, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:12:10 ADMIN Shaps/(Beatrix Abode) checked the individual player panel for Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard).
01:12:18 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "go fuck yourself, you incompetent piece of garbage" (83, 183, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:12:59 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "you're demoted" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:13:22 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "rick, how should we deal with this "situation"" (82, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:13:54 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "test" (82, 185, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:14:04 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "Erick, how should we handle this situation?" (82, 185, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:14:43 ACCESS Logout: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard)
01:14:43 GAME Zombiechill[DC]/(Cesar Woollard) Zombiechill[DC]/(Cesar Woollard) is no longer owning mob Cesar Woollard(/mob/living/carbon/human) (83, 183, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:16:11 ACCESS Mob Login: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
01:16:11 GAME Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) Client Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has taken ownership of mob Cesar Woollard(/mob/living/carbon/human) (83, 183, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:16:38 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "will you shut the fuck up" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:17:29 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "cesar you still alive?" (81, 114, 2) Port Maintenance
01:17:45 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "yes" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:17:49 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "talking to centcomm" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:18:31 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "Erick what do you think we should do with the person?" (82, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:19:19 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "erick?" (82, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:20:03 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "Cesar leave him in permabrig for now" (102, 166, 2) Brig
01:20:20 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "I would let this go normally, but because of your attitude you clearly can't be trusted not to retaliate, putting the station at further risk" (83, 183, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
^When cult showed up considered letting him go but he was just being pure trash
01:20:54 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "You know your problem" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:21:06 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "I don't think centcomm would approve of that" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:21:30 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "Yes" (83, 185, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:21:39 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "It is not "questioning" that is your problem" (83, 185, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:21:54 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "I'm just going to leave this to HoS" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:22:00 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "HoS you there?" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:22:19 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "so basically, this is going to sound bad, but hear me out" (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:22:25 ACCESS Logout: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard)
01:22:25 GAME Zombiechill[DC]/(Cesar Woollard) Zombiechill[DC]/(Cesar Woollard) is no longer owning mob Unknown(/mob/living/carbon/human) (83, 184, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:28:57 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "cesar still alive?" (125, 142, 2)
Ends where I get banned.

The admin claimed to be watching but only joined after we were already in the execution chamber(just like I said, to ban me the moment there was an ahelp)

The admin banned in the middle of me trying to pass the Warden to the new HoS

The admin lied about Warden being "left there", clearly could have seen me actively attempting to deal with the situation

The Warden deliberately lied to the admin and in this thread, multiple times, about us trying to kill him when he was clearly told he was being demoted for specific reasons, multiple times.

Here are the other officer's logs:
01:05:36 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "heyy" (111, 170, 2) Brig Control
01:05:39 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "yeah" (111, 170, 2) Brig Control
01:05:48 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "no" (111, 170, 2) Brig Control
01:05:53 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "a stun baton hit" (111, 170, 2) Brig Control
01:05:56 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "stun" (110, 170, 2) Brig Control
01:06:07 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "yes" (110, 165, 2) Brig
01:06:25 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "he was going to steal my disabler when he stun me" (110, 166, 2) Brig
01:06:44 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "warden" (110, 166, 2) Brig
01:06:50 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "we took back our baton" (110, 166, 2) Brig
01:06:58 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "so he wouldn't had it on him" (110, 166, 2) Brig
01:07:10 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "you mean a chaplain" (110, 166, 2) Brig
01:08:00 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "warden believe he was innocent" (106, 166, 2) Brig
01:08:41 WHISPER Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "great idea" (97, 174, 2) Brig
01:08:53 WHISPER Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "alright" (97, 174, 2) Brig
01:09:08 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "warden" (107, 167, 2) Brig
01:09:11 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "i got a traitor item here" (107, 167, 2) Brig
01:09:27 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "its inside" (106, 166, 2) Brig
01:09:50 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "see?" (106, 166, 2) Brig
01:10:27 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "clearly" (88, 180, 2) Prison Wing
01:10:30 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "you are incompetent" (88, 180, 2) Prison Wing
01:10:36 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "stupid warden" (84, 182, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:10:56 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "you should had done your job better" (84, 182, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:11:08 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "the whole security team hates you" (84, 182, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:11:45 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "i deal with cult" (84, 182, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:11:47 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "you deal with him" (84, 182, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:12:01 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "hey cut you alright?" (109, 160, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:12:43 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "AI do we have confirmation on cult?" (116, 174, 2) Security Office
01:13:38 ADMIN Shaps/(Beatrix Abode) checked the individual player panel for Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler).
01:14:04 SAY Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "Erick, how should we handle this situation?" (82, 185, 2) Prisoner Education Chamber
01:14:12 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "kill every cultist" (108, 114, 2) Central Primary Hallway
01:14:57 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "we should implant some people" (108, 110, 2) Aft Primary Hallway
01:16:20 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "HoP you should get implanted" (97, 129, 2) Command Hallway
01:17:29 SAY Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) "cesar you still alive?"

Nowhere did anyone ever mention or imply execution.

Here is the long battle that occurred in plain view of the Warden, before he released the person we were arresting(who is in my opinion lying about having not seen it):

And yes it is embarrassing but he had us cornered in that small hallway that enters sec
01:03:47 ATTACK Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) has shoved Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (110, 163, 2) Brig
01:03:49 ATTACK Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) has stunned Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) (NEWHP: 100) (110, 162, 2) Brig
01:03:49 ATTACK Outer_Victoria/(Cherry Moon) has grabbed *no key*/(Citrus) passive grab (NEWHP: 50) (69, 148, 2) Cargo Bay
01:03:54 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (106, 152, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:55 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (107, 151, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:55 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 151, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:55 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:55 ATTACK Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) has stunned Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) (NEWHP: 100) (107, 154, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:56 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (106, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:56 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (106, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:57 ATTACK Harricross/(Hates-The-Lizard) has thrown the toxin treatment kit (91, 108, 2) Medbay Storage
01:03:57 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (106, 154, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:57 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has shot Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (106, 155, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:58 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (109, 159, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:59 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 160, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:59 ATTACK Meth-demon/(Cam Minick) has attempted to inject Meth-demon/(Cam Minick) with Cough injector (NEWHP: 100) (98, 93, 2) Genetics Lab
01:03:59 ATTACK Meth-demon/(Cam Minick) has injected Meth-demon/(Cam Minick) with Cough injector (NEWHP: 100) (98, 93, 2) Genetics Lab
01:03:59 ATTACK Meth-demon/(Cam Minick) injected Meth-demon/(Cam Minick) with the Cough injector(/datum/mutation/human/cough) (98, 93, 2) Genetics Lab
01:03:59 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (108, 160, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:03:59 ATTACK ZKXS/(Robert Dinklage) has thrown the paper- 'Crew Manifest' (97, 131, 2) Head of Personnel's Office
01:03:59 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [�Fore Primary Hallway vent pump #2] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 160, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:00 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (107, 160, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:00 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (107, 159, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:01 ATTACK Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) has thrown the stun baton (108, 150, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:01 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (108, 158, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:01 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 158, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:01 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 158, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:02 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:02 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 157, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:02 ATTACK Projectm02/(Gregori Raznicov) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/flour (5u)) from the flour sack to [beaker] (135, 118, 2) Kitchen
01:04:02 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:03 ATTACK Projectm02/(Gregori Raznicov) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/flour (5u)) from the flour sack to [beaker] (135, 118, 2) Kitchen
01:04:03 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:03 ATTACK Projectm02/(Gregori Raznicov) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/flour (5u)) from the flour sack to [beaker] (135, 118, 2) Kitchen
01:04:04 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (106, 155, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:04 ATTACK Projectm02/(Gregori Raznicov) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/flour (5u)) from the flour sack to [beaker] (135, 118, 2) Kitchen
01:04:04 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (106, 155, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:05 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (107, 154, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:07 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:07 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:07 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:07 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:08 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:08 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:08 ATTACK Mystralta/(Kaleigh Stough) has augmented Tamuren/(Matthew Langdon) by giving him new right arm INTENT: HELP (NEWHP: 96.3) (111, 80, 2) Robotics Lab
01:04:08 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:09 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:09 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:09 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (108, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:09 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:09 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (108, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:09 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:09 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:10 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:10 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:10 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:10 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (107, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:10 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:11 ATTACK Stoffer30/(Silent) has shaken Obrimos/(Themime Dyzenow) (NEWHP: 100) (96, 129, 2) Command Hallway
01:04:11 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:12 ATTACK Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [reinforced window] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (108, 149, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:15 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stunned Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) (NEWHP: 100) (107, 149, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:16 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has grabbed Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (107, 149, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:16 ATTACK Odosendai/(Johanna Fleming) has thrown the cardboard (131, 64, 2) Xenobiology Lab
01:04:17 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 100) (93, 57, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:19 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 93.7) (93, 58, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:19 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 87.4) (93, 57, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:20 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stunned Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) (NEWHP: 100) (107, 157, 2) Fore Primary Hallway
01:04:21 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 81.1) (92, 59, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:21 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 74.8) (92, 59, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:22 ATTACK Ryfi/(Fidel Charactron) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/toxin/plasma (10u)) from the large beaker to [beaker] (100, 103, 2) Chemistry
01:04:22 ATTACK Ryfi/(Fidel Charactron) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/toxin/plasma (10u)) from the large beaker to [beaker] (100, 103, 2) Chemistry
01:04:22 ATTACK B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) has attacked *no key*/(mouse) (NEWHP: 2) (146, 147, 2) Starboard Bow Maintenance
01:04:22 ATTACK Ryfi/(Fidel Charactron) has transferred reagents (no reagents) from the large beaker to [beaker] (100, 103, 2) Chemistry
01:04:23 ATTACK B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) has attacked *no key*/(mouse) (NEWHP: 0) (146, 147, 2) Starboard Bow Maintenance
01:04:23 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 68.5) (86, 54, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:23 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 62.2) (86, 54, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:25 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stunned Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) (NEWHP: 100) (109, 163, 2) Brig
01:04:25 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 55.9) (85, 49, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:25 ATTACK Tamuren/(Matthew Langdon) has climbed onto [Robotics Operating Table] (111, 79, 2) Robotics Lab
01:04:27 ATTACK *no key*/(legion) has attacked Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) (NEWHP: 47.5) (82, 46, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:27 ATTACK Rockcabbage/(Kathleen Wolff) has attacked *no key*/(legion) with proto-kinetic accelerator (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 0) (82, 45, 5) Lavaland Wastes
01:04:29 ATTACK B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment (1.8u) and /datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment/vitamin (1.2u)) from the mouse to B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) (NEWHP: 100) (145, 147, 2) Starboard Bow Maintenance
01:04:29 ATTACK Betalive/(Josue Rose) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/coffee (5u)) from the robust coffee to Betalive/(Josue Rose) (NEWHP: 100) (98, 104, 2) Medbay Central
01:04:30 ATTACK B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) has transferred reagents (no reagents) from the mouse to B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) (NEWHP: 100) (145, 147, 2) Starboard Bow Maintenance
01:04:30 ATTACK LynxJynx/(James Jameson) has grabbed Arturidot/(Elro Emontra) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (77, 139, 2) Cargo Office
01:04:31 ATTACK LynxJynx/(James Jameson) has grabbed Arturidot/(Elro Emontra) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 100) (77, 139, 2) Cargo Office
01:04:32 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stunned Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) (NEWHP: 100) (110, 170, 2) Brig Control
01:04:32 ATTACK LynxJynx/(James Jameson) has attempted to neck grab Arturidot/(Elro Emontra) neck grab (NEWHP: 100) (77, 139, 2) Cargo Office
01:04:33 ATTACK B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) has attacked *no key*/(mouse) (NEWHP: 2) (144, 147, 2) Starboard Bow Maintenance
01:04:33 ATTACK LynxJynx/(James Jameson) has attempted to neck grab Arturidot/(Elro Emontra) neck grab (NEWHP: 100) (77, 139, 2) Cargo Office
01:04:34 ATTACK B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) has attacked *no key*/(mouse) (NEWHP: 0) (144, 147, 2) Starboard Bow Maintenance
01:04:35 ATTACK Pguevin/(James Willrekt) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/gargle_blaster (10u)) from Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster to [Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster] (131, 130, 2) Bar
01:04:35 ATTACK LynxJynx/(James Jameson) has grabbed Arturidot/(Elro Emontra) neck grab (NEWHP: 100) (77, 139, 2) Cargo Office
01:04:37 ATTACK Wer6/(Brigid Hreirunn) Wer6/(Brigid Hreirunn) (job: Botanist) committed suicide at Command Hallway (97, 128, 2). (97, 128, 2) Command Hallway
01:04:37 ATTACK Wer6/(Brigid Hreirunn) Wer6/(Brigid Hreirunn) has died (BRUTE: 0, BURN: 0, TOX: 0, OXY: 200, CLONE: 0) (Command Hallway (97, 128, 2)) (97, 128, 2) Command Hallway
01:04:37 ATTACK B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment (1.8u) and /datum/reagent/consumable/nutriment/vitamin (1.2u)) from the mouse to B1tt3r1n0/(Cuts-The-Circuits) (NEWHP: 100) (142, 147, 2) Starboard Bow Maintenance
01:04:38 ATTACK Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has handcuffed Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) (NEWHP: 100)
Now that I remember, the Chaplain ran into the brig and when I tried to baton him he pushed me. Not that it really matters, aside from pointing out that he wasn't a case of somebody randomly pushing people with their batons out, as the Warden once again, lied about.

Also now that I think about it. The Warden claims this is exactly what we were doing (running around with our batons). So if that was the case he would have seen the attack occur. Almost every word he said was a lie.

I would like to request him be banned for ban baiting and lying to an extreme extent. I will remind you all to re-read exactly what he said, before he inevitably tries to play dumb.
There will be more to come, if needed.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #514715

Dorkenstein wrote:

lol
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #514718

Dorkenstein wrote:
Cobby wrote:If a note isn't (successfully) appealed then it's a valid note and can be used to affect later decisions.

If somebody is going to bring them up I have the right to defend myself, even though they have exactly zero relevance to whether or not a broke the rules, and should only be used to decide the severity of punishments for future bans.
I'm not saying you couldn't, I'm saying if you're not going to appeal them (or they get appealed unsuccessfully) you can't really blame an admin for using those as justification in future decisions. You're implying they were okay notes unless these are secret to you.

Basically this thread in particular is NOT the place you want to be making a case for those notes, ban appeals is where you want to go if they are factually incorrect/overly harsh as you're claiming.
should only be used to decide the severity of punishments for future bans.
Which is what the admin did, yes?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514724

capn_monkeypaw wrote:
Dorkenstein wrote:

lol
I literally said "no you are being demoted" after he asked. Making the comment "maybe we should though" is not "OMG ADMIN THEY PLANNED TO KILL ME THE WHOLE TIME BAN THEM!!"

As the logs clearly show, demotion was stated several times, execution and/or abandonment was specifically avoided, our plan was obvious to anyone reading the logs and obvious to the Warden IC.
Last edited by Dorkenstein on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514725

Cobby wrote: Which is what the admin did, yes?
No.

"Might be okay if it wasn\'t for the horrible history of random sec grief and regular grief."

Nothing would have happened if there was no history. There was no reason to be punished to begin with, unless you think a history is a reason to randomly punish somebody for playing the game normally, just because another player happened to ahelp over something they didn't like.

If it was "you clearly broke the rules here, and because of your history I'm banning you for a week instead of warning you" I wouldn't be complaining.

For the 9 millionth time, what rules were broken?
Last edited by Dorkenstein on Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorkenstein

Post by Dorkenstein » #514726

I'm saying if you're not going to appeal them (or they get appealed unsuccessfully) you can't really blame an admin for using those as justification in future decisions.
Which is perfectly reasonable, to an extent. Not to the extent they have been used to repeatedly punish me for doing nothing wrong, after nobody, not even the banning admins have been able to provide a sufficient reason for banning me

And that's pretty much the whole point of all this, which has happened before, and some of the staff have agreed with me, yet it still happens. No ruling was made previously. It all just gets blown over and nothing changes.

Again, there is no reason to ban somebody over an IC demotion, which was handled reasonably and clearly avoided breaking any rules or preventing the victim from playing. The reason for demotion was obvious, caused by IC events, clearly not a case of griefing or anything of that nature.

I don't see how anyone in their right mind can still defend this ban. Since no rules were broken, the only possible defense is "bad security" or "being a dick", but clearly the Warden was the one being bad security and being a dick, and was treated with care for the rules and courtesy when been demoted, moreso than was necessary for anyone to use if they didn't have admins constantly trying to find reasons to ban them. Clearly we were trying to do the right thing as security by removing the Warden from power. Not that any of this reasoning even matters since demotion/mutiny is not even against the rules and makes you valid.

Nobody else would ever get banned for this. When it happens to me or anyone else it's always an "IC issue", but when somebody with a "history" does it they get banned even though they clearly did nothing wrong.

And shown by previous bans, I did exactly what the admins said I should have done in the past, used minimum force necessary to arrest them. Clearly any excuse will be used to ban me, no matter how much I attempt to stay within the guidelines given to me, no matter how ridiculous the reason, because admins don't think I will go through the trouble to expose them. They think all they have to say is "history of bans" and everyone will believe them. Maybe it worked in the past but not any more.

If I had straight up killed the Warden, the admin would have said, "you should have arrested/demoted them instead of killing them".
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #515346

All right, I've done enough lolposting in this thread.

Re-reading your comments, I'm not sure if you're being intentionally disingenuous or if you legitimately don't understand why your actions - and your actions alone - have brought you to this place.

For that reason, I'm glad you posted this thread. Appeals and complaints provide an excellent opportunity for admins to pull back the curtain a little bit and share the bird's-eye view that informs our decisions.

If you'll indulge me, I'll be your guide as we walk through this round's logs together, incident-by-incident, so you and others can see why Shaps decided that you shouldn't play Security anymore:

I normally wouldn't bother highlighting roundstart info in the logs. This time however, I would ask everyone reading to please note the time at which Zombiechill spawned as a Science-assigned Security Officer in the R&D Sec office.

[2019-09-14 01:00:35.327] GAME: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) Client Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has taken ownership of mob (/mob/living/carbon/human) (Security Post - Research Division (121, 110, 2))

A mere forty-three seconds later, you're in Toxins and accosting your first victim:

[2019-09-14 01:01:08.175] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has flashed(targeted) Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:11.889] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "what?" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:15.059] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stripped the science radio headset off Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:15.762] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has flashed(targeted) Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:19.383] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "damnit" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:21.229] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has handcuffed Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:21.955] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has grabbed Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))

[2019-09-14 01:01:26.649] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "What did I do" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:30.967] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stripped Henderson Alekseev's ID Card (Scientist) off Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:31.792] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "I was going to make a research bomb" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:34.156] SAY: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "plotting to bomb the station" (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:37.860] SAY: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "permabrig" (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:43.602] SAY: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "no wait execution" (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:43.836] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "You are being extremely disruptive" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:49.080] ATTACK: R1t/(Peen Peenster) has grabbed Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (138, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:50.053] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has flashed(targeted) R1t/(Peen Peenster) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))

[2019-09-14 01:01:50.226] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "What the fuck" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:56.542] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stripped the gas mask off R1t/(Peen Peenster) (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:01:57.020] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has flashed(targeted) R1t/(Peen Peenster) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:02:01.703] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stripped �the research director's headset off R1t/(Peen Peenster) (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:02:03.661] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has flashed(targeted) R1t/(Peen Peenster) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (139, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:02:10.206] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has flashed(targeted) Odosendai/(Johanna Fleming) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Secondary Starboard Maintenance (136, 95, 2))

[2019-09-14 01:02:19.412] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "fucking cunt" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:02:20.565] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "please" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:02:21.513] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "help" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:02:25.463] SAY: Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) "remove these cuffs" (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 87, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:02:30.400] ATTACK: R1t/(Peen Peenster) has shaken Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:02:41.445] ATTACK: R1t/(Peen Peenster) has stripped the handcuffs off Randeatorio/(Henderson Alekseev) (NEWHP: 100) (Toxins Mixing Lab (140, 86, 2))

[2019-09-14 01:02:42.933] TCOMMS: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) [Security] "Damn you RD!" (Security Post - Research Division (120, 107, 2))

Let's take note of the time again. We are now two minutes and seven seconds into the round and you've already - with zero justification - flashed and stripped a Scientist and the Research Director in the department you're tasked with defending. After fleeing the scene, you flash a third person in maint for good measure.

We're not even three minutes into the round yet and someone has already ahelped your actions. No one - admins or players - want their security officers acting in such a cartoonishly aggressive manner.

You call this a "joke." We in the admin business call it "abusing your power."

Now let's move on to the radio traffic from your first conversation with the Warden. It basically reads like "Goofus and Galant" in space:

[2019-09-14 01:02:58.790] TCOMMS: CRITAWAKETS/(Isaac Reighner) [Security] "I assume you all know what to do." (Brig Control (104, 170, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:02.387] TCOMMS: R1t/(Peen Peenster) [Common] "Cesar Woollard Randomly Flashed me and cuffed one of my workers." (Toxins Mixing Lab (141, 86, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:06.319] TCOMMS: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) [Security] "I need guns" (Research Division (116, 110, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:09.809] TCOMMS: CRITAWAKETS/(Isaac Reighner) [Security] "Do not be shitsec or i will become shitsec. On you." (Brig Control (104, 170, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:16.432] TCOMMS: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) [Security] "Yes sir" (Central Primary Hallway (125, 123, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:23.496] TCOMMS: CRITAWAKETS/(Isaac Reighner) [Security] "You have a disabler already." (Brig Control (106, 170, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:37.816] TCOMMS: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) [Security] "That is not enough to protect the station" (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:40.524] TCOMMS: CRITAWAKETS/(Isaac Reighner) [Security] "Disablers are the strongest weapon in your arsenal." (Brig Control (107, 170, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:46.642] TCOMMS: CRITAWAKETS/(Isaac Reighner) [Security] "Do not underestimate it." (Brig Control (107, 176, 2))

Moments later in the Brig entrance, both you and Darklight1 get dunked - hard - by Ronnysland, the Chaplain.

Near as I can tell, the incident plays out as follows:

You pull your stun baton in response to seeing the Chaplain in the Brig entrance. (Absolutely ridiculous, by the way.)
The Chaplain shoves and disarms you, taking your baton.
The Chaplain stuns both you and Darklight1.
Benny Hill Yakkity Sax music starts playing.
~50 seconds and 20+ disabler shots later, the two of you manage to apprehend him:
Spoiler:
[2019-09-14 01:03:47.411] ATTACK: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) has shoved Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (110, 163, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:49.304] ATTACK: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) has stunned Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) (NEWHP: 100) (Brig (110, 162, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:54.511] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 152, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:55.010] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 151, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:55.083] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 151, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:55.721] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:55.859] ATTACK: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) has stunned Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 154, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:56.333] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:56.966] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:57.612] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 154, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:57.882] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has shot Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 155, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:58.212] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (109, 159, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:59.009] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 160, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:59.363] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 160, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:03:59.512] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [�Fore Primary Hallway vent pump #2] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 160, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:00.088] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 160, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:00.612] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 159, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:01.074] ATTACK: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) has thrown the stun baton (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 150, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:01.111] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 158, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:01.249] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 158, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:01.749] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 158, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:02.161] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:02.247] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:02.727] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:03.213] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:04.046] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 155, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:04.549] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (106, 155, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:05.078] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 154, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:07.303] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:07.491] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:07.749] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:07.935] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:08.237] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:08.396] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:08.397] EMOTE: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) screams! (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 149, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:08.750] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:09.061] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:09.317] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:09.465] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:09.479] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:09.625] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:09.843] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:09.856] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:10.036] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:10.269] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has fired at Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:10.441] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:10.445] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has shot Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:10.836] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:11.270] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 153, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:12.802] ATTACK: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) has fired at [reinforced window] with the disabler beam from Fore Primary Hallway (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 149, 2))

[2019-09-14 01:04:15.523] EMOTE: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) screams! (Fore Primary Hallway (108, 149, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:15.525] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stunned Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 149, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:16.909] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has grabbed Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 149, 2))

[2019-09-14 01:04:19.919] SAY: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) "help" (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 154, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:20.695] EMOTE: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) screams! (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 156, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:20.697] EMOTE: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) screams! (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 156, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:20.699] ATTACK: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) has stunned Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) (NEWHP: 100) (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:04:20.900] SAY: Ronnysland/(Jole Thincorp) "T-GLORF" (Fore Primary Hallway (107, 157, 2))
To be fair: Once arrested, the Chaplain isn't totally honest with the Warden and claims he only shoved you, leaving out his use of the pilfered baton. The Warden cuts the Chaplain loose shortly thereafter and the two of you have this discussion over tcomms in which the Warden more or less tells you - quite accurately - that the whole incident is your fault:

[2019-09-14 01:07:50.988] TCOMMS: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) [Security] "Did you release the chaplan?" (language: Galactic Common) (Brig (112, 165, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:08:00.676] TCOMMS: Darklight1/(Erick Fiddler) [Security] "Warden believe he was innocent" (language: Galactic Common) (Brig (106, 166, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:08:04.610] TCOMMS: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) [Security] "Have you lost your damn mind?" (language: Galactic Common) (Brig (105, 165, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:08:19.423] TCOMMS: CRITAWAKETS/(Isaac Reighner) [Security] "He took a stunbaton and had fun with it since you were carrying it around 24/7." (language: Galactic Common) (Brig (107, 167, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:08:26.810] TCOMMS: CRITAWAKETS/(Isaac Reighner) [Security] "Im taking this as a strike of incompetence." (language: Galactic Common) (Brig (107, 167, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:08:37.025] TCOMMS: CRITAWAKETS/(Isaac Reighner) [Security] "3 strikes and im demoting you to a junior officer." (language: Galactic Common) (Brig Control (107, 170, 2))

Personally, I agree with the Warden's assessment. That being said, you're perfectly entitled to being frustrated about this. Angry, even.

What you're not entitled to however, is mutiny. Based on this incident and your previous notes, it would appear that you have developed an inaccurate view of what constitutes IC justification for mutiny.

We allow players to mutiny against their superiors only when those supervisors/heads do things that severely and adversely affect the rounds of other players. Examples include uploading malicious laws, gulagging crewmembers because of their race or executing subordinates without cause. We don't expect players to serve under tyrannical shitheads and we accordingly enable our players to deal with them IC.

You don't get to mutiny simply because you disagree with one of your boss' decisions.
You don't get to mutiny simply because your boss told you to do a better job.
You don't get to mutiny simply because your boss isn't doing what you want.

Yet here we are, seven minutes and fifty-seven seconds into the round and you say:

[2019-09-14 01:08:32.265] WHISPER: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "lets demote warden" (Brig (97, 175, 2))
[2019-09-14 01:08:38.740] WHISPER: Zombiechill/(Cesar Woollard) "he is clearly a moron" (Brig (97, 175, 2))

Everyone who's read the thread this far knows what comes next.

I'll state it plain:

You are precisely the kind of player this community doesn't want in Security roles.

Your playstyle is selfish and myopic.

Your attempts to justify your actions are alternatively dishonest and deluded.

Both your server ban and your job ban were well-earned.

You should spend your time off reconsidering how you treat your fellow players or you're not going to be playing here much longer.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #515456

To start things off there was nothing wrong with Shaps' ruling in this case. They had observed you personally, they took into account your history, they made an action based on that history. Furthermore as multiple people have shown in this thread using hard evidence, you fully brought things upon yourself.

However, I will not even be closing this complaint along any of those regards. You are primarily here to complain about a ban you received, one that you did NOT appeal. This is not a place for ban appeals, this is a place for specific instances of admin abuse. This thread is being denied. Furthermore you do not help your case saying things like "I'm done with this server." The door is available any time you wish to use it, and judging by your history you have not shown evidence that you're someone we want around in the first place.

Please follow the rules of the forum that you are posting in with all further posts.