[No Longer Admin]Exavere

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin]Exavere

Post by MrStonedOne » #515122

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Exavere

Post by MortoSasye » #515124

High hopes for Exavere, creative admin that also is well aware of our rules. Continue the good job!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #515189

No complaints so far from what I recall. The fact I don't remember for certain anything about you means that you haven't fucked anything up, so... I guess thats a positive? Sorry for being pretentious. What I'm trying to say is that i havent seen you do anything too bad as player or min from what i remember.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #515191

The fact that exa rose so fast from player to admin is testament to how good he is, 9.9/10 you’ll go far ppasmaman
[this space reserved]
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #515210

wesoda25 wrote:The fact that exa rose so fast from player to admin is testament to how good he is, 9.9/10 you’ll go far ppasmaman
Nah hes just an ex mentor from paradise

Goodmin, articulate, polite
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #515227

Chill dude and good admin. As was said how fast he became an admin shows how good he is.
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #515238

Reminds me of a mix between Gunther and Lmwevil. Though not a skeletal diety that appears at random times on fire.
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #517240

Legendarily bad event in giving everyone an infinite number of presents and spawning fuckloads of clown monsters. normally when admins run sandbox they nuke the station after 30 minutes.
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Post by Exavere » #517246

Clarification.

I ran a vote by the player-base during the round after it was announced it was a greenshift, which the majority voted for, the vote asked if peopled wanted unlimited presents and an early Christmas. So I spawned in the Unlimited Xmas Tree above the Showroom and I created a Santa Claus. The presents are extremely volatile. Containing ANYTHING, from blast gun to explosives, admin weapons. I got this idea from the previous round while letting nerds mess around in the Thunderdome. I never spawned any clowns, or any large groups of simple mobs for that matter. The only actions I did were. Spawn the Tree, give it invincibility and an announcement). Spawn a Santa Claus (No christmas meme event is complete without santa). Create The Grinch (Antag Wizard, gotta ruin christmas, with an announcement of his presence before he even got on station.) and give him a pet (Slaughter Demon named Max, Dog's name from the movie).

I did know the event was going to be chaotic. But people had fun in the end and the results from a review vote, and OOC feedback, were positive. They enjoyed seeing what they could get out of the presents, and I am glad they had fun. Even though 10+ of them were murdered by someone with a Blast Gun almost right off the bat, who hadn't had any experience with the item before. Sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as other people did.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #517311

Fucking with announced extended isn’t cool. It’s supposedly a safe, long shift, one where you should work on projects. But way too often I see admins fucking with it in a way that it becomes the opposite.
[this space reserved]
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #517870

Saw them handle a situation very well, gathering logs and testimony from players to make a fair ruling. Impressed with them.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #517872

Very active, +10
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #517927

Dealt with tiders well from what i saw. Good on ya.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #519266

changed my mind
CC-4477
Byond Username: CC-4477

Post by CC-4477 » #525092

11/10 great admin, chill guy and very helpful! thanks for being around my man! :D
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #527065

made me dictator santa 10/10 would subjugate station again

Edit: just as general feedback it’s always fun with exa as an admin, he’s really good at achieving those crazy euphoria high rounds where something absurd is going on - which represents tg pretty well I think, or at least what we want from it.
[this space reserved]
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Post by Exavere » #527737

Bit of a late response, but thanks for the feedback Wes. Also, thanks to everyone for the feedback as well. It helps me shape what I feel a fun/good Admin should be. Someone who is able to bus the round into a good time, not just be a hammerbot. Sometimes you gotta do the crazy stuff, especially if you've never done it before, to see what potential is there for later on.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #542631

Doesn't know how to set up new conveyor belts.

EDIT: They did know, they just misread my question. You use the handle in hand on a stack of track.
Last edited by Nabski on Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #543576

i cannot find a reason to hate/dislike exavere in any situation, based as fuck and loves doing stupid but funny gimmicks
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #562092

bestmin, made me into a dolphin clown
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #562096

an absolute madlad who runs ((batshit) crazy) events every once in a while, best admin ever
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #568092

enables my dysfunction by turning me into a naked dabbing spaceman with no cooldown blink while i emote the default dance towards the validhunters trying to murder me.
also a beacon of positivity and kindness with whom i can find no issue.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #596019

Good guy, good memes and fun to be around. Good admin as well I guess.
the w
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Post by BrotherBeyond » #596037

I love exavore.

Friendly and helpful, dunno why I haven't given him feedback until now. Though he's a purple fucking skeleton which might be part of the issue.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #723153

Exavere has retired due to inactivity.