no more ERP

Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

no more ERP

Post by Hornygranny » #50410

Bottom post of the previous page:

We are banning ERP and sexual content on a trial basis. Thank you for your cooperation.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: no more ERP

Post by Grazyn » #51343

Guys there's the reason why they removed ERP:

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/6415
soulgamer
Byond Username: Soulgamergod

Post by soulgamer » #51345

Fucking hell Anon I expected better of you. You are acting really fucking hostile over this for some reason. I have never ERP'd in my life. I probably never will but I dont see the point in banning it when it is hilarious to watch/see.

>It causes distraction
Not really.

>Gives us an undeserved reputation
What? I have never even heard it mentioned when talking about /tg/station.

>Having to ban anyone under the age of 18
I dont see this as a bad thing. Most of my experiences with underage gamers has been poor at best. Especially on something like ss13 that requires people to act out a role. Even though we have moved away from it I still see this as /tg/station. The server that was formed from that 18+ only board on 4chins.

>It causes drama and weird favoritism
Admins shouldnt be ERPing. If you have a problem with favoritism change the rule of metafriending. Drama isnt even worth mentioning since it pales in comparison to any drama caused by mechanics changes to the game.

Please anon I understand you dont agree with us and it may feel like you are getting attacked but some of us just see this as another needless rule shoved on us without any community involvement. Yes this isnt a democracy but treating a community like that WILL drive off players. HG handled this poorly by just slamming a global thread up with this announcement and locking it. He knew it would be controversial or downright hated but rather than deal with us he just locks his thread and fucks off. You seem to be the face of the headmins as you are the only one that is willing to actually talk to us. Yet here I find you getting pissy with us and treating us like badguys because we dont like a rule change that was foisted on us without any discussion or warning. Not to mention it was thrown up around the same time as another controversial rule that players are contesting.

>Pushing your own opinion, that ERP does no harm and belongs here, is EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. You're so full of shit.
Anon YOU and the other headmins are the one making the change. That means YOU are foisting your opinion on us. Had you asked the community first and gotten approval for this rule change then you would be able to argue that.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #51356

Alex Crimson wrote:Exactly the kind of response i expected, because its the truth. ERP is fine, its just that 3 out of 4 people who have the ability to remove it decided to do so. There is no reason other than you dont want to allow it.

I just gave you multiple reasons why but you've blithely decided none of them are good enough for you.

I apparently need to remind you what you think is justified or not doesn't actually matter in terms of what rules get made. The people who get to make those decisions, myself included, have looked at the history of this station and decided we don't need to be doing this one thing anymore.

We don't need to convince you if it's right or not. Do I also need to remind you that nobody is forcing you to play here?

If your new inability to touch your dicks together is ruining the game for you I'm sure they have room for you on Vore station.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #51359

soulgamer wrote: >Pushing your own opinion, that ERP does no harm and belongs here, is EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. You're so full of shit.
Anon YOU and the other headmins are the one making the change. That means YOU are foisting your opinion on us. Had you asked the community first and gotten approval for this rule change then you would be able to argue that.
Nobody is contesting that this rule change is getting forced. There really isn't any point in stating that fact as I'm highly confident the headmins are aware.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #51361

An0n3 wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:Exactly the kind of response i expected, because its the truth. ERP is fine, its just that 3 out of 4 people who have the ability to remove it decided to do so. There is no reason other than you dont want to allow it.

I just gave you multiple reasons why but you've blithely decided none of them are good enough for you.

I apparently need to remind you what you think is justified or not doesn't actually matter in terms of what rules get made. The people who get to make those decisions, myself included, have looked at the history of this station and decided we don't need to be doing this one thing anymore.

We don't need to convince you if it's right or not. Do I also need to remind you that nobody is forcing you to play here?

If your new inability to touch your dicks together is ruining the game for you I'm sure they have room for you on Vore station.
You did give a bunch of reasons, but no examples. There isnt much basis for trust here when your motives appear to be personal rather than for the good of the server. As i said, if you can actually provide evidence of ERP destroying the server then id be fine with the change. But hey, if you would rather be passive aggressive and tell me to dealwithit.jpg or leave, then whatever.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #51363

I don't want to play with people under 18 tbh
Rolan7
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Rolan7

Post by Rolan7 » #51366

It used to happen a lot. Lizard Mario was a big example where an admin was involved. Countless meta-friendships had an ERP component. I have the old forums archived but they're text files so it's a pain to go through, but trust me ERP has been the cause of a lot of controversies.

That doesn't mean it necessarily has to go, but you were asking for "any examples". Maybe it's less of an issue now, I dunno, I rarely play anymore.

I just don't see any purpose to it, at all. If people want to have ironically gross makeouts, there are better places like IRC or Second Life. If people want to actually get their rocks off, there are better places like IRC or Second Life. The only reason to do it here is, well, to do it here. Why does it need to be here, specifically?

Since someone brought up our /tg/ roots, ERPers are like "that guy" who inserts fetishes (even ironically) when everyone else just wants to game and roleplay. Except it's become common and accepted, so it's really not anyone's fault for joining in... But it's still gross and distracting from the actual game. The most mature tabletop gamers use fade-to-black. It acknowledges that sex is a normal thing that happens between people, but spares everyone at the table the awkwardness of sopping holes and tongue gymnastics - which add nothing of value.

(Again, /tg/ is a safe for work board. Adult themes are heavily discussed, but you don't see people actually ERPing or posting full nudity without moderator intervention)

And the 18+ thing is obviously untrue. We've had underage *admins*, I'm sure we still do, and who knows how many underage players. Just because we cover our asses legally doesn't change reality.

Flirting, kissing, backrubs, I'm sure that stuff is all fine still (though watch the meta-friendships). Just don't do anything you wouldn't do at a table of 16-year-old DND players. Even if they say they're 18 and *wink*. Fuck, I didn't mean to make the situation that disturbing, but it's basically what is happening.
The EMPEROR OF MANKIND wants YOU to squash bugs. They are symptoms of CHAOS.
Earthykiller127

Post by Earthykiller127 » #51369

What about comical ERP where people does it for the laugh factor?

Either way I find this rule quite shitty. I know this isn't BestRP but erotic roleplay is part of normal RP and as said a few hundreds of times, part of relationship with other 2d spessman
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #51371

Grazyn wrote:Guys there's the reason why they removed ERP:

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/6415
Oh god why
I don't even play here anymore, hue.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #51379

Now it all falls together.

Yeah.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51412

Earthykiller127 wrote:Image
What about comical ERP where people does it for the laugh factor?

Either way I find this rule quite shitty. I know this isn't BestRP but erotic roleplay is part of normal RP and as said a few hundreds of times, part of relationship with other 2d spessman
>Byond username BDSMfan45

I'm sure there's a lot of things you think are parts of normal RP and normal relationships we don't want to see happen on the server.

Like Rolan said we're not trying to prevent you from goofing around with other players, just telling you to take it somewhere more private than the server.

It bears repeating but you can easily roleplay having a relationship or feelings for another spessmen without trying to fuck them. How often do you go outside and see people wandering around their places of business fucking the shit out of eachother because they just care so deeply about one another? You guys need a reality check, ERP is bottom-tier in terms of roleplay and acting. How many major motion pictures and plays have you seen in the last decade that had to include graphic sex scenes in order to get the point across that "these two characters are in love"?

The excuse that "it's natural because we care about eachother" doesn't work here.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #51415

I won't really miss ERP as much as I'll miss:

Pugington the Safe Sex Pug
CONDOM MAN
Ghost of Christmas Sex
People becoming pregnant (with xenos) from ERP
Every ghost on the station surrounding ERPers
Angsty sex-deprived women cutting their own nipples off

And many other fun things that came from fucking with ERPers
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #51416

Anon here's the thing.
You guys fixed a non-problem. ERP wasn't a problem, it isn't as common as people make it out to be and when it happens it's fucking hilarious.
It allows me to do stuff like:
https://soundcloud.com/colonicacid/erp- ... ks-bogaloo
and
https://soundcloud.com/colonicacid/erplogs
(thank maccus for the voiceovers niggas)
Heck I would say making fun of ERPers IC and OOC is part of our servers culture, compare it to other places we have it pretty damn controlled. This was a fix to a non existent problem and all you are doing is limiting our choices for no reason.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #51417

Didn't drama from the wintermote thing stem from ERP? Or am I remembering that wrong.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #51420

Treating us like shit because you're making a change that we think is needless is a dick move.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51422

oranges wrote:Treating us like shit because you're making a change that we think is needless is a dick move.
That goes both ways.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
OrbisA
Byond Username: OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #51424

An0n3 wrote:
oranges wrote:Treating us like shit because you're making a change that we think is needless is a dick move.
That goes both ways.
I am pretty sure I didn't treat you like shit when we talked here Anon, you should calm down a bit and come back when you can detach a bit more, it doesn't look like we will get any clarifications on the things we asked, or that the policy will be removed, so, go ahead, take a break, it's hurting the community a lot that a head admin is behaving like that.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Re: No More ERP {Discussion}

Post by Timbrewolf » #51439

See:
deathhoof wrote:I think hg and anon3 need to stop browsing tumblr and remember the /tg/ principles on which this server was founded.
Dunno what you're talking about. Things were heated and personal before I even got here. Surely there are some folks in this thread who need to calm it down. I mean come on, coming from the guy who said:
As announced in game, I will start to ignore this policy starting 16/12/2014 17 East time if not one of the head admins that made the rulling clarifies my questions, This doesn't means I will inmediatly go and ERP, I haven't since I created this account, I doubt I will, but I won't held the policy in between of my freedom to roleplay any good damn I want to in a roleplaying game. I will of course, follow all of the other rules that had been presented in a concise and complete way, like the antagonist mass murderboning set by SoS was and all the other rules presented so far.
tl;dr "if I don't like rules or get an explanation I like I"m just going to break them until I get banned"

:lol:
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #51450

And then I would get banned, but I still didn't get you treated like shit, just made an statement for the lack of one.

But yes, both sides need to calm a bit, the problem here is that you are a figure of the server, while we are the mob of players.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51456

OrbisA wrote:But yes, both sides need to calm a bit, the problem here is that you are a figure of the server, while we are the mob of players.
So we should listen to you and your opinions because you play here, you're part of the community.
But we also shouldn't take anything you say seriously?

You get a free pass to say whatever, and if I or any other admin starts to get equally involved it's a problem?

Does it not suddenly make a lot more sense why the cleanest, best way of doing things from our pespective, with what you just said on the table, might not be just making an announcement and then dropping the mic?

You've kind-of hit the nail on the head of what a no-win situation trying to talk anything over with people lately has turned into, and why you've been hearing (and will probably continue to hear) with an ever increasing frequency answers like "This is how it's going to be end of conversation" stonewall type responses.

I could suddenly decide to make the absolute worst ruling I could think of, and the folks who'll likely earn the most enmity for it are the ones who stick around and try to explain it to people.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #51457

I think you are lashing out again, you are an intelligent person and I refuse to acknowlodge that you don't know what I mean.

An admin is a figure people look up to, it's a representant of the server, as you have the power to decide for the server, things like name calling and overly passive agressive attitudes reflect poorly on the reputation of the server, for the same reason it's a worse crime when an admin lies in adminhelps or an admin uses a flamethrower in a crowded area when not playing an antag. Since one of the reasons you are banning ERP it's a reputation factor, you should at least see where I come from this, of course I don't get a free pass for my actions, Saegramir has made it pretty clear I lost my warning chance if I ever ERP, wich is of course, reasonable, considering the gravity of my statement.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #51458

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, the reason you get so much resistance when you try to change things, is because the community doesnt want it changed? If this were polled, and the majority of players agreed that ERP should be banned, then most of us would be fine with it. But you didnt do anything like that. You decided upon it yourself.

Have you ever thought that maybe people are pissed because the headmin they elected is screwing them with his unwanted policy changes, has no desire to actually listen to the community and whos end response to an argument is "if you dont like it you are welcome to leave"?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51460

You opened the thread by stating that
I feel this is just a "Ban free" card for any admin that has a grudge on a player.
without any evidence or context. Is that allegation not immediately "treating people like shit"?
Alex Crimson wrote:Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, the reason you get so much resistance when you try to change things, is because the community doesnt want it changed? If this were polled, and the majority of players agreed that ERP should be banned, then most of us would be fine with it. But you didnt do anything like that. You decided upon it yourself.

Have you ever thought that maybe people are pissed because the headmin they elected is screwing them with his unwanted policy changes, has no desire to actually listen to the community and whos end response to an argument is "if you dont like it you are welcome to leave"?
It's actually not that much resistance, it just seems like a lot sometimes because I actively go out and confront it head on rather than just hiding out and waiting for things to go over. You might be surprised to hear it but there are currently plenty of people happily playing on the server and not ERP'ing with eachother. If you go back and read the early pages of the thread, you'll find a few people who even stopped doing so long enough to come in here and say "this is a good idea thanks for getting rid of this" etc. The Community is a large and nebulous thing and I'm as much a part of it as you are. Don't pretend to speak for all of us.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
OrbisA

Post by OrbisA » #51464

The reason behind that allegation is becouse of the nature of an ambigious rule, under the hands of people with motives less than noble, could be have used it for such a purpose, that's why I used ' I Feel' and not 'this is clearly'. Remember that admins are people, and as such, not all of them are perfect beings.

But yeah, now that we are talking like civilized people, and you even got here, placed your face and even clarified some things, I will wait and see, maybe we even get better roleplaying out of this, who knows.

But please communicate with us like you did, things like what happened it's just, embarassing, and in my opinion don't do good on the community as a whole.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #51469

An0n3 wrote:It's actually not that much resistance, it just seems like a lot sometimes because I actively go out and confront it head on rather than just hiding out and waiting for things to go over. You might be surprised to hear it but there are currently plenty of people happily playing on the server and not ERP'ing with eachother. If you go back and read the early pages of the thread, you'll find a few people who even stopped doing so long enough to come in here and say "this is a good idea thanks for getting rid of this" etc. The Community is a large and nebulous thing and I'm as much a part of it as you are. Don't pretend to speak for all of us.
You arnt not confronting anything. You are pretending to listen when you have no intentions of actually listening or changing your mind. The server is very happy right now. Hell, i was on there having fun watching the Thunderdome event. The server will be perfectly fine with this rule and very little will change. The same is true if you removed it, which is where the issue is. Its not a policy that ever needed to happen in the first place.

I never claimed to speak for everyone, but i would like a chance for everyone to actually vote on this rather than the headmins just doing it without warning.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #51472

>RP game
>no ERP

I've never ERP'd, but what is the point of the 18+ server rule anymore then? As "low" a form of RP it may be, these people ARE rolling with whatever you guys throw at them. Yes, maybe their players are poorly developed as they are just "hyoooge slutz xDDD", but they are roleplaying in a roleplayin game that came from a roleplaying community that has text adventures. That's more than what could ever be said for the massive amount of powergamers who don't give two fucks about immersion or player experience. How shitty or distasteful it may be, they aren't as selfish as half of the people who play here, and while a few may not like it, they improve the experience for a lot of us.
Rolan7
Rarely plays

Post by Rolan7 » #51499

Alex Crimson wrote:You arnt not confronting anything. You are pretending to listen when you have no intentions of actually listening or changing your mind.
That's ironic. You asked for "any example" of ERP damaging the server, and I pointed one out. I mean, you were obviously blowing smoke... Even new players have heard of the famous ERPers and the disruptions they caused.

You just can't actually justify keeping ERP around. Other servers get along without it just fine. We've already been told that flirting and affection will still be allowed. Just follow /tg/ tradition: Roleplay mature scenarios, maturely.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51524

nsos wrote:I think we have entered the era of the internet micromeme- memes that are not designed to have any lasting power, but instead to have a short yet highly potent life before quickly fizzling out.

The true question, now, is this: is our tolerance of memes so high we need them produced exponentially faster, or is the quality of our memes deteriorating?
It's the latter. As our desire to have cool new things that are only "our things", in a world where everyone is increasingly sensitive to them, we have to keep inventing and abandoning things more rapidly to maintain our status as "cool hunters".

It's not that the memes are built to self-destruct it's that we are learning to hate things as old as soon as we learn of them as a preventative measure, just in case we're late to it and to give everyone else the impression that "Oh I've known about this FOREVER it's SO OLD"

I wonder how long it'll be before we start recycling our own old bullshit as ironic irony. "HEY GUYS IS IT CATURDAY YET?" whatever shit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #51528

That comic was terrible. You are terrible.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #51530

The only reason I don't like this is because I've seen 'being creepy' construed as forceful ERP, especially with dead bodies. I don't know if those were just bad decisions in the past or if kissing a corpse you just murdered on the forehead is going to get you extra hard banned now, but more rules never reads to me well.

Other than that, I will miss the hilarity of walking in on ERPers doing the nasty when the entire station thinks someone's being murdered in the bathroom because bolts are locked.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #51531

Sum Ting Wong wrote:That comic was terrible. You are terrible.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #51540

Saintish wrote:sos told me erping is allowed in the PDA chatroom
i'm satisfied, guys
If this is true, it should be added to the rules-page.
Right now it just says "8. Erotic Roleplay is not allowed. Consensual ERP should be done elsewhere. Unwelcome ERP will be punished with a permaban.", which is apparently not the whole truth.

Also, just a few simple questions to draw the line so I won't be outright permabanned for being careless, can I:
  • 1. Hug someone?
    2. Wink at someone?
    3. Kiss someone?
    4. Do it "ironically" as the clown, just to get people laugh, e.g. extending my banana, petting it furiously and throwing a banana pie before me while yelling "UUNNFFFF"?
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #51542

An0n3 wrote:I wasn't seriously ERP'ing!

I was only doing it

IRONICALLY
I've never understood this. Is there some constant meta humor going on here when two nerds fuck in the dorms or whatever? I mean yeah, proboscis blowjobs, sure, but then again holy shit proboscis blowjobs.

Ya'll need jesus or something, shit.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #51557

Violaceus wrote:An0n3, you speak about it as permament rule.

Then why it was named a 'trial'?
Its nonsensical to treat a trial rule differently from a a non-trial rule. Players in this thread have several times made comments "Its just a trial so I'll do it and just get unbanned when the trial's over" etc etc. The onyl way these types of rules differ is that there is a stated possibilty of a repeal for one type of rule at a later date. This is not to say the rule WILL be repealed after the trial but rather that it may or could be repealed. When discussing its application and non-application it makes sense to just discuss it as "a rule" without qualifiers.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #51623

Rolan7 wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:You arnt not confronting anything. You are pretending to listen when you have no intentions of actually listening or changing your mind.
That's ironic. You asked for "any example" of ERP damaging the server, and I pointed one out. I mean, you were obviously blowing smoke... Even new players have heard of the famous ERPers and the disruptions they caused.

You just can't actually justify keeping ERP around. Other servers get along without it just fine. We've already been told that flirting and affection will still be allowed. Just follow /tg/ tradition: Roleplay mature scenarios, maturely.
No, you cant justify removing it. The best evidence you can find is a bunch of metafriends who happen to ERP. Hardly server destroying, and its not like metafriends are exclusive to ERP. Any kind of RP will form metafriendships. Its not like people were actually getting off on ERP. Its just for fun. Hell, usually its the most well-done RP interactions of the server. Not a bunch of teenagers with raging hormones.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51652

It's not that we can't justify it, it's that you plug your ears and refuse to acknowledge any of the points we make.
Hell, usually its the most well-done RP interactions of the server
You couldn't be more wrong.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #51662

If you really think its for the good of the server, then rather than just implementing the rule, how about making a poll and asking the playerbase beforehand? Im sure you know how to make a poll and put it in announcements. If its for the good of the server, then im sure everyone will agree with you.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51664

Our server, our rules.

We don't want to host a juvenile sex romp anymore.

It's time to grow up.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #51665

To be fair it almost sounds like you want ss13 to be any kind of mature which it never ever will be

not even bay is mature and serious all the time
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Rolan7
Rarely plays

Post by Rolan7 » #51667

Alex Crimson wrote:If you really think its for the good of the server, then rather than just implementing the rule, how about making a poll and asking the playerbase beforehand? Im sure you know how to make a poll and put it in announcements. If its for the good of the server, then im sure everyone will agree with you.
If you can justify us being the only server which allows erping, you're welcome to do so. Or just keep trying to make this a players-vs-admins thing... Definitely a safer strategy.
Alex Crimson wrote: No, you cant justify removing it. The best evidence you can find is a bunch of metafriends who happen to ERP. Hardly server destroying, and its not like metafriends are exclusive to ERP. Any kind of RP will form metafriendships. Its not like people were actually getting off on ERP. Its just for fun. Hell, usually its the most well-done RP interactions of the server. Not a bunch of teenagers with raging hormones.
It was the evidence you specifically asked for... I thought you just didn't know but sure enough you actually didn't care.
Why do you keep saying nobody gets off on it? That's wrong AND irrelevant.
> Metafriendship can't be controlled and ERP is the best RP
Okay nevermind have fun trying to raise a mob or whatever
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #51670

Players vs admins? I havent made it into anything. I have no say in policies or any power over the community. The 3 out of 4 headmins(i assume its 3/4 because you included SoS?) that voted for banning ERP without asking the playerbase are the ones who made it "players vs admins". Yeah im totally the bad guy for wanting the community to have a say in this.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #51684

An0n3 wrote:Our server, our rules.

It's time to grow up.
Yes, that will show him for having a different opinion! How dare the PLAYERS think they are supposed to have any say in SS13 policies, who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51709

Phalanx300 wrote:who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!

You're the reason the game is alive? Is that why you were permabanned from assistant? You just contribute too much to the game?
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #51711

You know he meant the playerbase, not him specifically. Are we really resorting to pulling notes and ban history here? Whats next, banning anyone who doesnt agree with your policy?
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #51714

An0n3 wrote:Our server, our rules.

It's time to grow up.
Wow, good thing we weren't a juvenile sex romp then right?
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51717

Alex Crimson wrote:You know he meant the playerbase, not him specifically. Are we really resorting to pulling notes and ban history here? Whats next, banning anyone who doesnt agree with your policy?
You can disagree with it all you want but you still have to follow it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #51720

People, please. There's no need to be mean about this.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #51721

I will follow it. Im not much of a rule breaker, and by all means check notes if you want. Doesnt change the fact its a bad rule and your methods are wrong.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #51732

...in your opinion.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Sum Ting Wong

Post by Sum Ting Wong » #51735

oh my god who the fuck cares this much about stupid ass retarded video games

you want a legitimate reason for removing ERP? look at the thread. everybody is getting irate, admins included, over virtual dicks

i hope you fags realize that the more serious you take this 2d butt-punching simulator the less fun it gets for everybody. and yes I am being a hypocritical shit about this but still
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #51738

An0n3 wrote:
Phalanx300 wrote:who do they even think they are being the cause the game is alive in the first place!

You're the reason the game is alive? Is that why you were permabanned from assistant? You just contribute too much to the game?

The community is, not few dicks trying to ruin the fun for others.

Also tell me more, don't recall that. And why the personal attacks suddenly? Got a bad ERP experience?