Minor Suggestions

A place to record your ideas for the game.
L_Nacho_Chaos_L
Byond Username: L_Nacho_Chaos_L

Re: Minor Suggestions

Post by L_Nacho_Chaos_L » #513737

Bottom post of the previous page:

Sandshark808 wrote:
L_Nacho_Chaos_L wrote:Add binary implants that allow people to communicate on the binary channel but also give them laws synced with the AI.
Y'know, so rogue AIs can be the Borg.
The rogue AI already has a borgonator that turns people into robots.
Ok but I want the rogue AI to be able to convert people into mostly-organic cyborgs too.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #513764

Powerflow consoles should be able to interface with SMES units so you can remotely set the solars without needing to trudge all the way down to them.

Airflow consoles should exist as a companion to powerflow consoles so atmos techs can actually flood, as well as make the AI look guilty.
knacker48
Byond Username: Knacker48

Post by knacker48 » #513932

Give charged yellow and hypercharged yellow slimes unique sprites. I can't count the amount of times i accidently blew myself up mixing up the slimes
OFQ
Byond Username: OFQ

Post by OFQ » #517047

knacker48 wrote:Give charged yellow and hypercharged yellow slimes unique sprites. I can't count the amount of times i accidently blew myself up mixing up the slimes
I thought it was a feature. Similar to the fact that improvised shotgun gets created loaded(make 0 sense) so if you try to saw it off it will murder you.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #520342

Allow people to wear cigarettes behind their ears, and if its lit your hair lights on fire and you go permanently bald.
[this space reserved]
OFQ
Byond Username: OFQ

Post by OFQ » #520357

cyborg factory should be emagable. When emaged it should produce emaged borgs (bound to the one who emaged the factory)
Deepwoods
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Post by Deepwoods » #520415

Whoisthere wrote:add special monkey cubes to traitor items
when water is added instead of a regular ol monkey an angry baboon/mandrill with teeth and a random disease spawns (rabies?)
it should also screech constantly
Shak & Awe.

Horza
Byond Username: HorzBor

Post by Horza » #521807

A handheld multimeter tool that allows you to query the state of the local power grid if you use it on a cable, giving you current available power and load. If used on machines and computers it should show their current powered/unpowered status and the APC they're connected to. If used on borgos it should show their current and total charge.

It should make fixing disconnected/chewed through power lines much easier (especially on Box) and make bragging about your ebin SM layout a bit easier, without having to use the power monitors in engineering to query the power grid.
Spürdo spädre sbrölölö :DDDDD
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #521812

you can already do the first thing with a multitool, just click on a wire with it
Horza
Byond Username: HorzBor

Post by Horza » #522199

That's pretty grand. I didn't know that. Still, splitting it off into its own tool might be helpful rather than having the multitool be... a multitool. The other functions might be too much for the multitool, is the issue.
Spürdo spädre sbrölölö :DDDDD
ironsnake345
Byond Username: Ironsnake345

Post by ironsnake345 » #522242

Came up with a few ideas that I thought I might as well sling up here and see how people like them

SHOTGUNNING DRINKS
Using a screwdriver or anything sharp on a can while on harm intent will puncture the can, causing its contents to start leaking onto the floor at a steady rate (1u to 5u per tick?) You can also drink from a punctured can without it being properly opened, of course. Optionally, drinking from a shotgunned can consumes more liquid in one sip.
For the gutsy, you may attempt to shotgun a glass bottle (of beer, booze, etc) but this has a chance of just straight up breaking the bottle and spilling its contents on the floor and yourself.
Why would this be a thing? For a dumb display of badassery, of course! Sort of like lighting your cigarette on the supermatter crystal.

SHOTGUNNING EVERYTHING ELSE
Using a screwdriver on a shotgun shell that you have in your hand will cause it to fire off in the direction your character is facing, with significant variance, while causing 15 brute and 5 burn damage to the arm holding the shell (numbers subject to change.) Extremely fun, but also totally not worth it unless you're super desperate. By design, of course. (Still, if you get your hands on a buckshot shell and flee behind an airlock, that syndie's gonna be sorry when he bursts through and you're ready to blow your arm and his head off in one fell swoop.)

TRIBAL POISONING
It is a damn shame that tribal lizards get these toxic inocybe mushrooms that cause damage and make you fall unconscious, but have no way to administer them to nosy invaders. Here's a way I thought that might be doable:
Stinger(or a more mundane name like "bone needle" or "makeshift syringe"): a makeshift syringe that holds 8u of reagents, craftable with 1 bone, 1 cactus fruit (for the spines) and 1 wood plank. As it would happen, that's exactly enough reagents that, say, if you were to grind up inocybe caps and fill the stinger to capacity with the resulting mixture, it would be JUST ENOUGH to knock someone unconscious with entropic polypnium. Hmmm...
Mushroom blowgun: a blowgun made with parts available on lavaland. Requires 5 mushroom stalks and 3 mushroom shavings to craft, and works more or less like the current bamboo blowgun. (Loads one syringe, takes a second or two to fire, deals a bit of stamina and oxyloss (if aplicable) damage to the user.) Now you've got a risky, but workable, way of delivering stingers of inocybe juice into the veins of those pesky humans.

(also, can we bring up the possibility of maybe instead of having blowguns take ages to fire, require them to be used inhand to take a breath [which does take a couple seconds] before they become fireable, then dealing constant stam/oxyloss damage as you hold that breath until it's finally fired? Because right now, the only way to successfully shoot anyone with a blowgun is by pretending it's a flute, or by somehow becoming invisible next to a target who's standing still for ages.)
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #522246

idk if the map editing involved would count as minor but god i really really wish metastation xenobiology was moved closer to the rest of science

xenobio on kilostation and at least one other station dont have that huge ass bridge leading to it and it makes it so much easier to try to be actually useful as xenobio and give cores to the crew
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Deepwoods
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Post by Deepwoods » #522254

How do you feel about the idea of having the ability to surge the power grid to destroy power sinks that are unable to be located or disarmed? It could blow out all the lights and cause doors to malfunction while putting the grid in a recovery cycle.
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #522256

Deepwoods wrote:How do you feel about the idea of having the ability to surge the power grid to destroy power sinks that are unable to be located or disarmed? It could blow out all the lights and cause doors to malfunction while putting the grid in a recovery cycle.
You can actually do this by wiring straight to grid with a strong enough supermatter output. Once you get into the astronomical power ranges of top-tier atmos (or matter bin radiation) they can sometimes explode within seconds of activation, killing the traitor.
ironsnake345

Post by ironsnake345 » #522264

Is it bad that I just kind of want people to talk about shotgunning a can of grey bull and then hacking the door to the bar backroom?
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #522498

add a thief bag traitor item
like janitor bag but picks up everything, for when you want to raid the armory but don't want to click every fucking gun sprite and then click your backpack or whatever
just whip out the bag and click all the shit with the bag and all the shit goes in the bag
maybe make it have infinite capacity but you get slowed down the more stuff it holds + stuff can fall out of the bag if there's a lot of stuff in it
like a guy running down the halls with this huge sack
stolen goods falling out the sack
slips on soap everything spills he is crying everyone is laughing pointing fingers
also maybe make it so that you can click a horizontal spaceman with the bag and it automatically puts all the spacemans shit into the bag after a brief time
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
ironsnake345

Post by ironsnake345 » #522519

A fun idea, but it would probably be a bit pricey in the pda.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #522565

Whoisthere wrote:add a thief bag traitor item
like janitor bag but picks up everything, for when you want to raid the armory but don't want to click every fucking gun sprite and then click your backpack or whatever
just whip out the bag and click all the shit with the bag and all the shit goes in the bag
maybe make it have infinite capacity but you get slowed down the more stuff it holds + stuff can fall out of the bag if there's a lot of stuff in it
like a guy running down the halls with this huge sack
stolen goods falling out the sack
slips on soap everything spills he is crying everyone is laughing pointing fingers
also maybe make it so that you can click a horizontal spaceman with the bag and it automatically puts all the spacemans shit into the bag after a brief time
only if it's a giant sack over your shoulder with SWAG written on it

comes with a striped outfit and a domino mask
ironsnake345

Post by ironsnake345 » #522567

only if it's a giant sack over your shoulder with SWAG written on it

comes with a striped outfit and a domino mask
I am in favor of this as much as I am in favor of shotgunning soda cans.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #522570

A full-on silent movie thief outfit with bag should be buyable by the Mime, like clown car is for the clown. The bag should let you yoink people, but you drop random items and people out as you run (possibly including things they're carrying).
ironsnake345

Post by ironsnake345 » #522589

You know what? At this point, we should make this its own post. A silent thief kit for the mine; the mime's own counterpart to the clowncar. The only question is, can it justify all 20 tc?
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #522826

ironsnake345 wrote:You know what? At this point, we should make this its own post. A silent thief kit for the mine; the mime's own counterpart to the clowncar. The only question is, can it justify all 20 tc?
If His Grace is worth 20TC, this item certainly is.

Also, I posted this in the shitty ideas section, but it's not actually a shitty idea. Rename the Apothecary to the Pharmacy on all maps that have it.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #522838

Make gloves of the north star incompatable with sleeping carp for the love of god.
please.

I know this is salt but, with random discounts it's possible for this to happen and it's ABSURDLY broken.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
HommandoSA
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Post by HommandoSA » #522847

Reyn wrote:Make gloves of the north star incompatable with sleeping carp for the love of god.
please.

I know this is salt but, with random discounts it's possible for this to happen and it's ABSURDLY broken.
I ded pls nerf
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #522850

HommandoSA wrote:
Reyn wrote:Make gloves of the north star incompatable with sleeping carp for the love of god.
please.

I ded pls nerf
You have all the goddamn reason to say that, and honestly I see why you would. It is something which makes me absurdly salty.

However, It seems to be COMPLETELY INTENDED that those two items should not be regualarly used together, due to TC pricing.

Carp scroll costs 17 telecrystals regularly. Gloves of the north star cost eight, for a total of 25 telecrystals. Meaning you cannot, under NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, reliably aquire these two things together. likely intentional as of how fucking BUSTED the combo is.

Gloves of the north star allow people to punch, and essentially do quite a few unarmed combat actions as fast as they can fucking click, and they do not count as a weapon, due to simply being gloves, and does not apply to usage of weapons, or when someone is hulked. It's somewhat annoying, but you could shoot them, stun them, disabler them, etcetera. Still quite annoying at close range, but manageable. Additionally, it doesn't increase punching damage, so the damage isnt Too ridiculous when you have this speed from a non weapon item.

Carp makes you immune to ranged attacks (As in, deflects most, if not all, projectiles, not gasses or thrown items, so spears and flamethrowers DO work on them), blocking both energy AND bullets, (Aka, complete energy/laser/bullet immunity). Punches do 10 to 15 brute damage, and your grabs ALWAYS start as agressive, allowing some interesting table and throw play. It is additionally paired with abilities, such as..
Wrist Wrench: Disarm Disarm. Forces the opponent to drop the item in his hand. Stuns for 6 seconds. Does not work if target is stunned or paralyzed.
Back Kick: Harm Grab. The opponent must be facing away from you. Paralyzes for 8 seconds. Does not work if target is paralyzed.
Stomach Knee: Grab Harm. Knocks the wind out of the opponent and stuns for 4 seconds. Does not work if target is paralyzed.
Head Kick: Disarm Harm Harm. Decent damage, forces the opponent to drop the item in his hand. Stuns for 8 seconds. Does not work if target is paralyzed.
Elbow Drop: Harm Disarm Harm Disarm Harm. The opponent must be on the ground. Deals huge damage, and instantly kills anyone in critical condition.

These usually are limited by click time gimmicks, and the fact that usually, with carp, you can't afford much else other than it.

Now what happens if one, or BOTH of these, have a discount?

Increased punch damage to high values AND ridiculous punch speed. Ability to pull off combos extremely quick, ESPECIALLY if you have macros, and easy to simply combo a stun, or a throw, or a quick tabling into Punching someone into crit in a few seconds. Complete immunity to most ranged attack methods, and nigh guaranteed death at melee range. Quick item disarming and stunning.

Both of these on their own are annoying but manageable. Together they're uh... Last night someone slaughtered the entire crew with basically no resistance outside of accidentally falling into a disposals loop, which the admemes freed them from. This shit is... ridiculous, and obviously INTENDED to not happen under usual conditions.

Yes, While I am salty, this does need to be nerfed.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #522851

Do people usually use macros for carp style? That's kinda homosexual fam.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #523138

Make buildable fans that when emagged will turn into the fan from hitman 2 that blows away people
Preferably into the sm
Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #523140

Also make it so if you disarm someone while targeting their arms you will actually DISARM THEM. This is a QoL improvement for cqc and carp users
And its stupid that you can't disarm people at all
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #523590

make it so to enter the toilet/showers/dorm rooms you need to swipe your id and the company stops paying you until you swipe your id and leave.

actually make it so that when you enter/leave department you need to swipe your id on a device by the department entrance so the company only pays you while you're in the department.

also if you enter medbay as a non-med personnel you get fined because fuck you.

also have a bot rolling around in every department yelling at workers for no reason.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #523621

^best idea so far
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #523653

Whoisthere wrote:actually make it so that when you enter/leave department you need to swipe your id on a device by the department entrance so the company only pays you while you're in the department.
This but only for the curator.
► Show Spoiler
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin

Post by nianjiilical » #525183

roboticist traitor item: bot remote

hitting any simple bot (medibot, firebox, beepsky, etc) with the remote adds them to the remote's database

using the remote opens a window where you can remotely and instantly disable or emag any linked bots, and direct them to move to a specific part of the station

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Ispiria
Byond Username: Ispiria

Post by Ispiria » #525286

Three or four randomly-spawned tracking beacons on Lavaland with names suggesting they're something worth looting like a ruin or megafauna, but are in fact just a useless beacon on the floor or maybe carried by a lootless dead body

Encourages more exploration and misdirection on Lavaland instead of just beelining towards the juicy stuff
Istoprocent1
Byond Username: istoprocent

Post by Istoprocent1 » #525327

Character option of starting without a tail for the lizards.
L_Nacho_Chaos_L

Post by L_Nacho_Chaos_L » #526202

New nanite program: Expanded Mind.
It gives nanite hosts a hive chat. That's it. We could have things like traitors making a hive-mind of nanite zombies and other fun shenanigans.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #526210

Using the existing bars for performing actions that take time (such as aggressive-grabbing people, digging with a pickaxe etc.), give action buttons a bar timer that represents the current state of their cooldown.

Having to check their submenu for cooldowns (spells etc.) is a pain in the bum.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #526445

A request - making the creation of all ghostroles as readable and obvious as making positronic brains.
If I'm doing moderate work with the opportunity for downtime, I like to idle in observe mode while I'm doing so and wait for a prompt for a ghost role, to see if it's something interesting. I was under the impression that golem ghost roles were obvious, but apparently they aren't quite as clear as other short-timer or posibrain roles - which may explain their slow uptake from people. It seems that sometimes they don't even make the window bar highlight.
I'd like for them to be brought up to speed, not just for my sake, but also to bring them in line with the other ghostroles. Perhaps that'd improve uptake. It'd be nice if each kind of role offered had its own prompt noise, like an alien hiss for "do you want to be a larva?", a magical noise for "do you want to be a wizard's apprentice?", or a rocky, grinding noise for "do you want to be a golem?" (which, at this point, isn't an actual prompt - it just comes up in chat. Same with swarmer shells.).
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin

Post by nianjiilical » #527781

give wizards magic missile and jaunt for free and double the price of fireball/stop time/other super popular murderbone spells

ideally the end result would be a murderbone setup costs the same total spell points but wizards can take more fun options if they dont murderbone

also let wizards declare war on the station, even if it doesnt give them any spell point bonus itd be fun

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin

Post by nianjiilical » #527807

bartender idea: the secret cocktail

every round OR real-life day, the secret cocktail's recipe changes. it's always two basic drinks (dispensable from the bartender's vendor), two 'advanced' drinks that have to be mixed, one random chemical from the chem dispenser, and 1u universal enzyme

whenever the bartender sips a chemical/drink, they get a message:

-"the taste inspires something in you!" if the bartender drinks an advanced drink that's in the cocktail's recipe
-"you taste a hint of inspiration" if the bartender drinks a basic chem/basic drink that's in the cocktail, or an advanced drink that shares an ingredient with the cocktail
-no message otherwise

what the cocktail actually does is up in the air; it could be a slight heal, a major mood boost, or if it changes every round it could be a big cargo bounty

either way it'd be more of a fun minigame for the bartender to give an incentive to make different drinks and try to work it out

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #527846

RESPRITE THE DETECTIVE'S SHOULDER HOLSTER ALREADY
so clicking it isn't so finicky
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

L_Nacho_Chaos_L

Post by L_Nacho_Chaos_L » #527987

Make clown shoes only slow down people who aren't clumsy. And clumsy people need to wear clown shoes to move at normal speed.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin

Post by nianjiilical » #528169

put all of the 'normal' escape shuttles (meta, box, goon, kilo, birdboat, mini, etc) into a pool and randomize which one is the default on every round on every map

it kind of sucks losing the concept of every map having a signature shuttle but 70% of the rounds are played on meta and there are 30~ shuttles in the code, it sucks only ever using one of them most of the time

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #528216

Image this image i found on google images is from digg

this but on the navigation consoles and for charles station so i can feel like i'm in the future of ss13 where it's an MMO with multiple stations (and like garry's mod it takes seven minutes to connect to one with "custom" resources (i.e. other codebases don't think about it) including gigabytemidisimpsonfart.mod
we already had/have (haven't looked in awhile) a map on the crew monitoring console that just shows the turfs with squares for people

i'm guessing this probably isn't as simple to implement as i guessed or might bake the cpu but i didn't want to make a thread because at the end of the day who cares
NSFW:

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #528278

Screemonster wrote:add a recipe made by cooking the clown's shoes with beans and chillies and call it chilli con carnival
Has to also have meat in it to represent Scott Tennorman's parents.

Also doing this, give me a bit.

E: Done. https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/48195
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Istoprocent1
Byond Username: istoprocent

Post by Istoprocent1 » #528964

Copy-paste code from Abandoned Crates and apply it to Secure Briefcases, so Secure Briefcases would require effort to open with the risk of them blowing up.

At the moment you can automatically open a Secure Briefcase by applying multitool.
Doctor Ape
Byond Username: Doctorape

Post by Doctor Ape » #529337

Make the hidden maint kitchen on metastation a cqc cook area, just like the official kitchen and fridge already is.
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #529467

Istoprocent1 wrote:Copy-paste code from Abandoned Crates and apply it to Secure Briefcases, so Secure Briefcases would require effort to open with the risk of them blowing up.

At the moment you can automatically open a Secure Briefcase by applying multitool.
I like this idea
Maybe we could apply it to safes as well
L_Nacho_Chaos_L

Post by L_Nacho_Chaos_L » #530093

Add a reagent that lets observers enter a body if injected into a body with a functional but empty brain. I want to be Frankenstein, dammit!
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #530121

L_Nacho_Chaos_L wrote:Add a reagent that lets observers enter a body if injected into a body with a functional but empty brain. I want to be Frankenstein, dammit!
Just the ability to shove a posibrain into a human body with some kind of reverse MMI would be great.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #530134

One Seven One wrote:
Istoprocent1 wrote:Copy-paste code from Abandoned Crates and apply it to Secure Briefcases, so Secure Briefcases would require effort to open with the risk of them blowing up.

I like this idea
Maybe we could apply it to safes as well
If nobody else does it first I might do this. It's a good idea and I hate useless or unused features in the game. Safes/secure briefcases have never been used.
NSFW:

Swindly
Byond Username: Swindly

Post by Swindly » #531119

Allow the ice cream vat to play ice cream songs.