[Imsxz] ReynTime13- Defending obvious grief and possible metabuddying.

Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

[Imsxz] ReynTime13- Defending obvious grief and possible metabuddying.

Post by Reyn » #517860

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): Game Server
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: ReynTime13 , During the round: Arrivederci (Ai)
Admin: Imsxz
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE:120587
Detailed summary:
I can't give the best explaination, but, Essentially Imsxz has overlooked grief and shitty behaviour, both on my part and the part of certain others, multiple times, and has made a habit of defending ekaterina checkov and others helping her when she's been doing grief.

The most recent round where this occured, Ekaterina, as engineer, Went in my sat threatening to steal me, for no good reason. I fucked up and did something wrong, I turned on lethals because I was just... so pissed. I deserve a synthetic ban for that, even though I turned off lethals afterwards, I still should get a synthetic ban. Anyways, CE comes in to deal with it, and She gets in an active fight, with some harm intent going from what I saw, With the CE. Eventually she's stopped, and brought into the CE's office.

And then it gets into metabuddy territory when jerry hunt, for no goddamned reason, decides to get a RCD, break in, save her, and fucking fight the CE.
They eventually ended up stripping the CE of their gear and such, and ekat attempted to go at my sat AGAIN. I'm probably missing a few details, but you can check the logs for yourself

I will admit to having some hostility in the ahelps, but IMSXZ stated that NONE of what occured, of what I just detailed, Was an OOC issue, and it was all IC issues, from what I can tell.

This isn't an IC issue. I should have a synthetic ban, At least for a week, and ekaterina and jerry should probably get some punishment too.

Also, an image, probably much context, but, Yeeeah. That's the Ce in the middle.
totallyicissue.png
totallyicissue.png (19.65 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [Imsxz] ReynTime13- Defending obvious grief and possible metabuddying.

Post by MortoSasye » #517861

Two things:

1. This is only a lone case that seems like an IC issue.

2. Could you provide more examples from the attitude that is being reported, with round IDs and an explanation of what went down? Otherwise, read number one again.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #517864

There have been past incidents with ekaterina, but... I'm going out to eat, and I don't remember the specific round ids.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #517866

Keep in mind that the complaint process isn't a place for ban requests. The focus here should be on whether imsxz abused their position as admin. Ruling aren't always going to be consistent, especially when it comes to in character conflicts. It isn't really enough to disagree with their ruling; if you want any chance of a complaint being upheld you'll want to prove that imsxz is acting in bad faith.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #517869

Just close this complaint, I'm acting too hasty.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #517871

Closing this complaint as requested.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: