Clock cult 2019

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Clock cult 2019

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #519226

kopoba
Byond Username: Kopoba

Re: Clock cult 2019

Post by kopoba » #519230

well shit i dont like this
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #519236

About time

Although I hope certain aspects remain, the idea of it was always fun. Im too lazy to read the code tho so oh well
[this space reserved]
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #519237

Thank fuck. Now that one Sybil admin will stop force-spawning a mode that almost nobody knows how to play.
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #519241

Sad day. That mode never got to realize its true potential, what with the creator sodding off leaving it half finished, and nobody taking over to work out the kinks. Ratvar deserved far more.
Sandshark808 wrote:Thank fuck. Now that one Sybil admin will stop force-spawning a mode that almost nobody knows how to play.
unbased opinion
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #519245

It can be re-added in later in a better state. I'm sad to see it cut from the code, but Respii is right, we'd be better off rebuilding it from the ground up.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #519258

zxaber wrote:It can be re-added in later in a better state.
bet you 3 jelly donuts nobody will do that
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #519262

best bet is to just make cult have a 50/50 of being rethemed as a clock cult when they spawn, with identical gameplay
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #519267

I don't know if i'd sign off something like that, seems like a lot of extra sprites for marginal gain.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #519270

Now this is an idea that I haven't fleshed out yet, and certainly would not be able to code-

What if clock cult was based off of building multi-tile clockwork machines in hidden parts of the station. The size and complexity of these machines would vary, and could function to produce constructs, convert crewmembers, and build weapons. The main limiting factors for cultists is space (maintenance just isn't large enough for the most powerful clockwork machines) and the potential of being discovered too early if one builds in larger, more open areas.

After being discovered, you kind of have a blob-like scenario, where one area of the station (or multiple, depending on how much the cult has taken root) is a concentrated cultist stronghold. The crew will have to put in their best effort to contain the cult, for if they fail, the cult may just build the largest clock of all: The Ratvarian Chronoplex. It takes up an inordinate amount of space, and will be impossible to build in secret. But once complete, the crew has only precious moments to destroy it before Ratvar himself is summoned.
► Show Spoiler
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #519272

Farquaar wrote:Now this is an idea that I haven't fleshed out yet, and certainly would not be able to code-

What if clock cult was based off of building multi-tile clockwork machines in hidden parts of the station. The size and complexity of these machines would vary, and could function to produce constructs, convert crewmembers, and build weapons. The main limiting factors for cultists is space (maintenance just isn't large enough for the most powerful clockwork machines) and the potential of being discovered too early if one builds in larger, more open areas.

After being discovered, you kind of have a blob-like scenario, where one area of the station (or multiple, depending on how much the cult has taken root) is a concentrated cultist stronghold. The crew will have to put in their best effort to contain the cult, for if they fail, the cult may just build the largest clock of all: The Ratvarian Chronoplex. It takes up an inordinate amount of space, and will be impossible to build in secret. But once complete, the crew has only precious moments to destroy it before Ratvar himself is summoned.
They go to lavaland and build it all across the moon.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #519274

Sandshark808 wrote:
Farquaar wrote:Now this is an idea that I haven't fleshed out yet, and certainly would not be able to code-

They go to lavaland and build it all across the moon.
Er-
They can't.
Because of interdimensional weak points or magic space EM pulses or somesuch.
Yeah, that'll do it.
► Show Spoiler
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #519280

PKPenguin321 wrote:best bet is to just make cult have a 50/50 of being rethemed as a clock cult when they spawn, with identical gameplay
this, it'd be a shame to waste all the assets and ideas that clock cult brings to the table, but at this point i think it'd be best just to scale it back down

start off by making it an alternative cult that plays almost identically, and then let people add small flavor/mechanical differences to differentiate the two, so they share a structure and mechanics but have some minor differences

plus that'd make it viable to have doublecult rounds where they're both on mostly even footing with one another
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #519291

they're not going to be destroyed, you can still put them back in the game at a later date if you actually have a valid use of them.
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #519292

PKPenguin321 wrote:best bet is to just make cult have a 50/50 of being rethemed as a clock cult when they spawn, with identical gameplay
I'd be down for that, honestly. Have them be a technically separate antag type as well, so you can wind up with both during dynamic.

Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #519302

I was thinking of readding clockies as a cult type before someone deleted it a few months ago as a cult type with both being the same but able to fight eachother on dynamic, maybe this will finally make me work on that idea.
oranges wrote:I don't know if i'd sign off something like that,
or maybe not.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #519320

pr got merged
lynching time
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #519332

I rather liked the old system of sapping power from the station's APCs, and if it was me re-adding clock, I'd like to keep that.

I suppose before anything else happens, it's worth asking if people enjoyed most of what clock cult had to offer and see if we could overhaul it somehow (replace clock town with a shuttle that arrives on the station Z level during the summon? limits on building count for the tower defense? limit conversions based on number of APCs sapped?), or if we should go back to the drawing board for the entire design. We do have some time to spitball ideas while the antag freeze is in place.

I don't personally like the idea of clock just being a re-skinned blood cult. That's boring and unimaginative. Blood cult has their gameplay, clock should be its own unique mode.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #519333

On the one hand, I really quite like the idea of building machines and fortifying hidden places on the station.

On the other hand, one maxcap and your entire base is gone.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #519337

zxaber wrote:I rather liked the old system of sapping power from the station's APCs, and if it was me re-adding clock, I'd like to keep that.

I suppose before anything else happens, it's worth asking if people enjoyed most of what clock cult had to offer and see if we could overhaul it somehow (replace clock town with a shuttle that arrives on the station Z level during the summon? limits on building count for the tower defense? limit conversions based on number of APCs sapped?), or if we should go back to the drawing board for the entire design. We do have some time to spitball ideas while the antag freeze is in place.

I don't personally like the idea of clock just being a re-skinned blood cult. That's boring and unimaginative. Blood cult has their gameplay, clock should be its own unique mode.
Probably focus on crew content for now, but if you do try and re-implement the mode, do it from the drawing board for the entire design. If you just try to add it back how it was, you're likely going to run into the same issues that caused it to get removed in the first place.
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #519899

TheMythicGhost wrote:
zxaber wrote:I rather liked the old system of sapping power from the station's APCs, and if it was me re-adding clock, I'd like to keep that.

Probably focus on crew content for now, but if you do try and re-implement the mode, do it from the drawing board for the entire design. If you just try to add it back how it was, you're likely going to run into the same issues that caused it to get removed in the first place.
The issues that got it removed had nothing to do with the core design. It had everything to do with its maintainer quitting during the phase where the mode was being tweaked and balanced, and nobody opting to take up his slack. Thus, resulting in a half finished game mode with nobody wanting to touch it.

Spoiler:
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #519928

The largest problem for clock cult was that it was a conversion mode. If it was made into reverse nuke ops it would have been much better.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #519940

Dr_bee wrote:The largest problem for clock cult was that it was a conversion mode. If it was made into reverse nuke ops it would have been much better.
Coderbase-wise the largest problem was whoever made it managed to secret away bits of the code in every fucking file in the entire game. It was basically impossible to keep track of unless someone took the time to refactor it, and removing it was only slightly less difficult.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #519964

So it sounds like we used the nuclear option on our code to solve what was an issue with *checks notes* ... a single admin?

While it wasn't being specifically maintained - just by virtue of being in the code it was getting automatically updated as we changed the names of procs, item paths, code structure, etc. and was in reasonably good condition from what I could tell.

So even if someone wants to revamp the mode someday, by pulling it from the code, that code quickly becomes obsolete and the work required to get it functional again becomes exponentially harder. I think Clock Cult had plenty of unique mechanics from how the UI worked, how the spells were handled, the existence of "team" resources, etc. that would have been valuable for anyone trying to remake the mode or any mode inspired by those mechanics. Now that we have Dynamic, I could easily see room for a weaker Clock Cult focused on lesser objectives.

I can't help but feel now that we're basically down to 5 modes that scouring one of the best possibilities for a 6th mode is a big step backwards.
FloranOtten wrote:On the one hand, I really quite like the idea of building machines and fortifying hidden places on the station.

On the other hand, one maxcap and your entire base is gone.
I added a significantly reduced maxcap on Reebe a long, long time ago.
TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #519968

Oldman Robustin wrote:snip
It's pretty obvious nobody likes to read.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 71#p519396

Unsurprisingly though Robustin,
Your code was in a fuckload of files too, even if to a slightly lesser degree than Clock Cult, your coding practices aren't all that great either if I'm to go by Blood Cult.
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #519973

just go back to the original cc if you care, the whole reverse blob or whatever is dumb in practice.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #519980

TheMythicGhost wrote:
Oldman Robustin wrote:snip
It's pretty obvious nobody likes to read.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 71#p519396

Unsurprisingly though Robustin,
Your code was in a fuckload of files too, even if to a slightly lesser degree than Clock Cult, your coding practices aren't all that great either if I'm to go by Blood Cult.
I'm not a real coder so that shouldn't surprise anyone. However, I'm pretty confident about what I said. Stating how many files CC had a presence in doesn't change anything.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #520055

i don't even understand half of the arguments here.

CC was removed because it was unmaintained and hasn't been in the game for AT LEAST over half a year.

I would sorta believe the argument of It's harder to readd a mode that's fully removed, but the elephant in the room is that no one wanted to do it when it was nearly finished lol.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #520062

Cobby wrote:i don't even understand half of the arguments here.

CC was removed because it was unmaintained and hasn't been in the game for AT LEAST over half a year.

I would sorta believe the argument of It's harder to readd a mode that's fully removed, but the elephant in the room is that no one wanted to do it when it was nearly finished lol.
TBH it was also probably really fucked for someone new to finish and maintain the mode given how fragmented it was. Now maybe someone can remake it in a more human-readable way where when they're done people actually want to continue work on it.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #520099

i'm not sure what you mean by "fragmented"
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #520109

I think he means cc code being spread out over a fuck ton of files (I’m not sure if it actually is tho).

But yeah cc had some unique and interesting aspects but at the end of the day it was a (kinda) unbalanced, boring nightmare with a worse waiting game than war ops. Everyone who actually played during it just misses the idea of it but not the actual gamemode.
[this space reserved]
TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #520112

wesoda25 wrote:I think he means cc code being spread out over a fuck ton of files (I’m not sure if it actually is tho).

But yeah cc had some unique and interesting aspects but at the end of the day it was a (kinda) unbalanced, boring nightmare with a worse waiting game than war ops. Everyone who actually played during it just misses the idea of it but not the actual gamemode.
You can look at the github post linked at the very start of this thread to see I'm not lying, 4head. Also, the parts the people seemed to care about are still a thing (the graphics and sounds).

Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #520133

what does being spread out over several files have to do with anything?
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #520144

Cobby wrote:what does being spread out over several files have to do with anything?
If you read the commentary from the person who removed it, it seemed like a lot of features and dependencies were hard to locate.
Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #520321

Sandshark808 wrote:
Cobby wrote:what does being spread out over several files have to do with anything?
If you read the commentary from the person who removed it, it seemed like a lot of features and dependencies were hard to locate.
I have no idea where we stand on things now but I'm pretty sure previous 'best practices' were to avoid packing everything related to a mode in "mode" files/folders. It was done that way so that if you wanted to look up turret behavior, weapon behavior, hardsuit behavior, simple AI behavior, etc. then you could just go to the respective files for those instead of needing to check several mode files. You only put stuff in a mode file if its code was unique and exclusive to a single mode.

Modes with a lot of content would inevitably sprawl across dozens of files because that's what you have to do with a lot of content. Clock cult projectile spell? Well now you need to add a projectile to the magic-projectile file, you need to add an effect to the visual effect file, you need to add the debuff to whatever file handled persistent effects on mobs, and of course the necessary icons to their respective files (button icon, projectile icon, effect icon). My point is that sort of content touches a lot of files but it doesn't have a serious affect on the rest of the code since the affected files are already long lists of relevant procs from various modes.

I'm saying the mode was valuable for more than just its icons and sounds. Whenever I found myself coding something new I found myself turning to Clock Cult with astonishing frequency because as the only mode that had been created since 2013 it had a lot of features you couldn't find anywhere else. When the code is, you know, still in the code, its easy to boot up a server, test if it still works, and them implement your own variation. When code is removed (or never added in the first place) then it rapidly degrades in utility as our code gets refactored.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #520355

Sandshark808 wrote:
lol
TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #520361

Oldman Robustin wrote:
Sandshark808 wrote:
I have no idea where we stand on things now but I'm pretty sure previous 'best practices' were to avoid packing everything related to a mode in "mode" files/folders. It was done that way so that if you wanted to look up turret behavior, weapon behavior, hardsuit behavior, simple AI behavior, etc. then you could just go to the respective files for those instead of needing to check several mode files. You only put stuff in a mode file if its code was unique and exclusive to a single mode.

Modes with a lot of content would inevitably sprawl across dozens of files because that's what you have to do with a lot of content. Clock cult projectile spell? Well now you need to add a projectile to the magic-projectile file, you need to add an effect to the visual effect file, you need to add the debuff to whatever file handled persistent effects on mobs, and of course the necessary icons to their respective files (button icon, projectile icon, effect icon). My point is that sort of content touches a lot of files but it doesn't have a serious affect on the rest of the code since the affected files are already long lists of relevant procs from various modes.

I'm saying the mode was valuable for more than just its icons and sounds. Whenever I found myself coding something new I found myself turning to Clock Cult with astonishing frequency because as the only mode that had been created since 2013 it had a lot of features you couldn't find anywhere else. When the code is, you know, still in the code, its easy to boot up a server, test if it still works, and them implement your own variation. When code is removed (or never added in the first place) then it rapidly degrades in utility as our code gets refactored.
The maintainers wanted it gone because they didn't want to have to refactor it every single time they touched any other system, I finished the work Shiz put in and Shiz only quit because Travis was unstable at the time, and they didn't have time to finish it. If your mode has you leave and nobody has stepped up to maintain it, you place a workload on the shoulders of someone else. If there's a fuckload of things that they have to constantly update that once belonged to another person (but are spread insanely far out in the code), I can see why it would be removed.

Also, on the topic of this mode, I missed a fair amount of shit in the defines folder because it doesn't error upon compilation because it's well, a define.

Oldman Robustin

Post by Oldman Robustin » #520445

I can't speak for every refactor but a lot of them are simply find & replace jobs once the core code has been changed.

All this code discussion just reinforces my initial perception of what really happened, someone was salty about an admin forcing the mode so they had to throw together whatever post-hoc excuse they needed to remove it from the code. Is there any example out there of Clock Cult code actually screwing up stuff outside of the mode or causing specific difficulties with refactors?

Between two threads and a PR literally all I've seen for code justification is "woah its in many files" which boils down to a lot of defines and modular procs that weren't causing any maintainability issues.
Snuffleupagus

Post by Snuffleupagus » #520448

Oldman Robustin wrote:I can't speak for every refactor but a lot of them are simply find & replace jobs once the core code has been changed.

All this code discussion just reinforces my initial perception of what really happened, someone was salty about an admin forcing the mode so they had to throw together whatever post-hoc excuse they needed to remove it from the code. Is there any example out there of Clock Cult code actually screwing up stuff outside of the mode or causing specific difficulties with refactors?

Between two threads and a PR literally all I've seen for code justification is "woah its in many files" which boils down to a lot of defines and modular procs that weren't causing any maintainability issues.
No there isn’t. Other servers still use this game mode. It’s just another example of tg coderbase “exclusivity.” Because people Bass’s about the balance of the game mode and coders don’t like the person the code is associated with.

Did it need to be reworked? Absolutely. Wasn’t the perception that it found it’s way into most of the code essentially debunked in the github? Like it’s only represented in a minor portion of the code?

It’s a fun game mode that needed to do some re-work and rebalancing but coders solution to actually doing work seems to be “remove this.”
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #520466

i look forward to your cc revival snuffle!
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #520507

snuffle can't code
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #520513

Snuffleupagus wrote: Did it need to be reworked? Absolutely. Wasn’t the perception that it found it’s way into most of the code essentially debunked in the github? Like it’s only represented in a minor portion of the code?

It’s a fun game mode that needed to do some re-work and rebalancing but coders solution to actually doing work seems to be “remove this.”
And nobody stepped up to rework it. At some point, we all need to just admit it's not going to get reworked into a passable state.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
4dplanner
Byond Username: 4DPlanner
Github Username: 4dplanner

Post by 4dplanner » #520691

coders doing work
What ya paying
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #520703

twenny buck
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #520704

MisterPerson wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote: Did it need to be reworked? Absolutely. Wasn’t the perception that it found it’s way into most of the code essentially debunked in the github? Like it’s only represented in a minor portion of the code?

And nobody stepped up to rework it. At some point, we all need to just admit it's not going to get reworked into a passable state.

I'd like to add a bit to that statement, although it's far from official. From my point of view, other antag types and such needed to be worked on more, And Clock cult, akin to Something like devil, Was put off rotation so It could be worked on better, while still being able to bring in when needed for testing. Not an official statement, Just guessing. However, It was used by staff too often without player consent or understanding IN this unfinished state, in some cases, IN MY OPIONION, Whenever they could find a fucking excuse to do so. Or even when there's already a round going on they did it for the hell of it. Due to the combination of the antag freeze and people working on other things than antag stuff in general otherwise, This also wasn't in a state of being fixed, and was... well... Rather tedious actually. Clock cult rounds have strict timers on them, With the round being put to a certain length guaranteed. Additionally, as of how clock cult works, The issue of cultists in blood cult making autismforts off station which are inaccessable was AMPLIFIED due to the clock cult having an abductor-esque base. Meaning that someone could just go in, grab some poor sod, fuck off, and convert. Hell they could just yeet themself into armoury.
EDIT: No, They can't, as a certain Teepeepee Told me. Thanks for correcting me

In this state, this roundtype stressed out and was LOATHED, or at least disliked, by a noticeable majority of players, and, for a non normal rotation round, was overrused to hell, as previously stated. Thus, Until someone find time and inspiration on how to fix it, clock cult is removed so the current broken state of it doesn't rear its ugly head too much.

Honestly, I'm all for a clock cult rework, And I'll be glad if it comes back in a state which isnt FUCKING FRUSTRATING TO DEAL WITH, But, As nobody is working on that, and I have ZERO experience with coding in byond... well, Almost zero. I know some general coding info, but nothing really specific to BYOND... I'm not going to be doing this either. Because I have no fucking clue how, as of now.

Returning clock cult in it's current state would be a potentially shitty move, in my opinion, and it will likely result in more player stress than enjoyment.

In my opinion, at least.
Last edited by Reyn on Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #520715

Reyn wrote:Hell they could just yeet themself into armoury.
bruh why are you always so wrong? they couldn't teleport into the armory, secure tech storage, upload, telecoms nor the AI room (they could into the outer rooms of the satelite)
gimme just ONE good take from you, I feel like I'm reading a shadowflame post whenever I read yours
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #520723

teepeepee wrote:
Reyn wrote:Hell they could just yeet themself into armoury.
bruh why are you always so wrong? they couldn't teleport into the armory, secure tech storage, upload, telecoms nor the AI room (they could into the outer rooms of the satelite)
gimme just ONE good take from you, I feel like I'm reading a shadowflame post whenever I read yours
Right, they fixed that. Sorry about that mistake.

To be fair to clock cult, It wasn't beyond salvaging, Far from it. However, It's not in a state where it should be used regularly, and as it stood with the use of it by admins, It was used far too much.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #520755

Reyn wrote: It wasn't beyond salvaging
I respectfully disagree, and that's all I'll say.

Reyn

Post by Reyn » #520795

TheMythicGhost wrote:
Reyn wrote: It wasn't beyond salvaging
I respectfully disagree, and that's all I'll say.
"Beyond salvaging" Assumes a complete rework of how it functions is impossible.