n00bllna
Byond Username: N00bllna

[Pphuzzylodgik]self interpreting rules, questionable behavior

Post by n00bllna » #522128

[Phuzzylodgik] n00bllna
Server [Event hall]
Time of happening:2019-11-02 around 22:30:00 and later in the evening
Detailed summary:
Waching as observer and wrote early in round in ooc chat "tip of the game 'There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" got warning for Don't ask for ghost roles to be created in OOC and his explanation is "A pAI was requested moments later and they took the role". Continued arguing in ticket where he cited rule 3 and that I broke it. I usually observe rounds and play as ghost roles from lavaland or pAI, someone requesting pAI and I took it is not valid reason for warning as I did never say download pAI or make golem shell. Just because someone requested pAI after that is not valir reason for warning. pAI is requested more than 5 times every round with or without someone begging for downloading pAI. My sentance was said in response to round before that as I played as Lusty Xeno Maid and was helping my "Sugar Daddy". I was arguing with him about rule 3 then he closed ticket by saying I wont argue about that and later refused my second ticket. I cant seem to find logs of the 2.11.2019 on event hall but will post them in when I do.
After that later (maybe that round or next) an emergency captain and internship was spawned and I got the role as inter. I was told to serve captain which I did. In that round as Intern I saw sec shooting disabler at someone and went to help him since with absence of hos captain is in charge of them. People were self antaging breaking windows stealing aa from hops office and passing around. Entering areas restricted to them and I and emergency captain including hos arrestead some people and held them in brig for confiscating aa and other illegal goods. In that time I never used harm intent even after people were hitting me with toolboxes in head ect. and only used stun baton. After some time they broke in bridge and killed hop, intern (me) and later killed cap. After that ert was spawned which I got role again as ghost and extracted cap with people still self antaging and acting like apes. After round was over I wrote to ahelp(still same admin) what will he do about people self antaging since after all in my previous complaint admins did tell me that even "breaking windows as non antag is self antaging". He said round was a mess and refused to do anything about it. In the meantime second admin contaced me "FatalX1" messaged me asking me why I was arresting people who were clearly in places restricted to them. I explained and he told me I was intern. I told him that my orders were to serve captain and them clearly being in restricted areas and helping cap arrest them is serving him (hop was also helping). That ticket was closed and later I got message from Fatalx1 that I should shhh and be quet when I argued with "Phuzzylodgik" about half of server self antaging. I got told if I want to argue to go to 4chan. I then said in ooc about half of station self antaging and if it was any other "normal" admin and if this was medium rp server they would all have been banned and "Phuzzylodgik" said if I continue talking about something that happened 2 rounds ago he will mute me. Which I replied that OOC chat exists for talking outside game round things and this was clearly 2 rounds ago so its not ic and if he mutes me he is basicly abusing admin power. He proceeded to mute me.
Short summary:
Arguing about my warning I recieeved. Ticket closed with explanation I wont argue you with this. Next ticket is rejected without reason. Refuses to do something about half of station breaking rules (self antaging) while killing each other plasma flooding ect. Mutes me for for no reason since no rules were broken. Extra+ Posting immages of Arnold screaming shut up in anoucments and some blonde saying I like games where I turn players against each other.
Will post logs when I find the round logs of 2.11.2019 at around 22h(server time of ticket)
EDIT 2* He added 420 votes to his favourite map when the vote for map was started
Last edited by n00bllna on Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Pphuzzylodgik]self interpreting rules, questionable behavior

Post by bobbahbrown » #522130

To clarify, the logs for this round are generally unavailable as the game servers haven't been posting public logs since the outage on Friday.

This is an issue that can only be solved by the host, and he has been made aware already.
n00bllna

Post by n00bllna » #522133

bobbahbrown wrote:To clarify, the logs for this round are generally unavailable as the game servers haven't been posting public logs since the outage on Friday.

This is an issue that can only be solved by the host, and he has been made aware already.
So in theory this is all fraction of my immagination and nothing can be proven. Might as well claim that he sent me feet pics...
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522146

These events occurred over the course of three rounds. I've read your complaint three times and I'm still having trouble making sense of it. It's as though you've placed the timeline into a paint shaker and dumped it out onto a table for everyone to read. You've presented the events in question in a seemingly random order.

This all started during round 122808, in which you, an observer, requested the creation of a ghost role in OOC. I'm going to address this issue now by presenting the logs for your and everyone else's benefit. I'll dig into the rest of it tomorrow when I have more energy and patience.

Shortly after the round begins, you say the following in OOC:

Code: Select all

[2019-11-02 22:15:41.968] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "tip of the game: There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" (Central Primary Hallway (134, 148, 2))
As a result, the following pAI request is made, which you fulfill:

[2019-11-02 22:15:58.939] HREF: Refesh (usr:Mambo Jambo[(147,163,2)]) : The personal AI device src=[0x200ba14];request=1
[2019-11-02 22:16:13.231] ACCESS: Mob Login: N00bllna/(Zorg) was assigned to a /mob/living/silicon/pai
[2019-11-02 22:16:13.235] GAME: N00bllna/(Zorg) Client N00bllna/(Zorg) has taken ownership of mob Zorg(/mob/living/silicon/pai) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 146, 2))
Seeing this, I decide to message you to let you know that doing the above is a violation of our rules. This leads to a conversation that carries on over the course of three tickets:

Ticket #1:

[2019-11-02 22:16:15.788] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): C'mon

[2019-11-02 22:16:33.106] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): it wasnt anything erotical nor ick ock really :D

[2019-11-02 22:17:04.374] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): Oh, so how you went from being a ghost to a pAI has nothing to do with what you said in OOC?

[2019-11-02 22:17:34.367] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): nope I play half of my games as ghost roles or pAI you can actually check on that

[2019-11-02 22:18:09.503] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): You're getting a note. C'mon, you have enough hours in to know how blatant that is.

[2019-11-02 22:18:46.361] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): could have also been a traitor parasite never did I wrote download pAI

[2019-11-02 22:19:03.526] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): and I never uploaded pAI until it was requested

[2019-11-02 22:20:09.592] ADMINPRIVATE: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers) has created a note for N00bllna: Warned - Playing as an observer, said in OOC: "tip of the game: 'There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!'" A pAI was requested moments later and they took the role. Don't ask for ghost roles to be created in OOC.

[2019-11-02 22:20:45.206] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): I'm not going to insult your intellegence or mine by entertaining these arguments.
Ticket #2:

[2019-11-02 22:24:44.760] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: N00bllna/(Zorg): so in a game where I have most time as ghost role and only one time got warning for requesting wrote  "'There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" where the same people every round ask for pAI got a admin note even though I never said ooc in ooc chat? Is this from a guy who basicly added votes to his map since he doesnt like it?
Ticket #2 was rejected because I was irritated that a 400+ hour player would actually bother to continue to argue the point.
For context, I should also mention at this point that you were upset about a map vote that you had initiated the round previous when you had seen that the RNG had selected DeltaStation for the upcoming round. Events had been playing on Meta exclusively for quite a few hours at this point, so I put my thumb on the scale to make sure that Delta would indeed be the next map, as I explain below:

Ticket #3*:

[2019-11-02 22:25:35.453] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #3: N00bllna/(Zorg): Fine it doesnt bother me to check logs nor write forum post like where this is going - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

[2019-11-02 22:31:13.434] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): Regarding the Ick Ock, you are an experienced enough player to know that what you were doing was out of bounds. There are no exceptions to rule 3. Do not use OOC to discuss the current round. Not tangentially. Not obliquely. It does not matter that you consider your comment inconsequential. Just don't do it. Saying "There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" is an *absurdly* blatant request for the creation of ghost roles and I'm shocked that we're arguing about it. If other players are doing the same when admins are not present, I encourage you to ahelp it. As for the vote, yes, I absolutely edited the vote to make the next map deltastation. This server plays meta every round. Delta was randomly selected and I felt that a change to a different map would be good. That's why I added 420 votes to delta's option, so that it was obvious that I was doing it. Doing so is within my purview. You are welcome to file an admin complaint if you like.

[2019-11-02 22:42:37.801] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Vote was started and you can vote for the map and you basicly on a population of 61 added 420 votes? Basicly vote manipulation. Also tell me how was how was that blantly request of creation of ghost role since I never said download pai nor make golem ect... Your sentence "Saying "There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" is an *absurdly* blatant request for the creation of ghost roles and i'm shocked that we're arguing about it." has absolutly no meaning since I never clearly broke any rule. Your shocking reaction clearly shows your iq

[2019-11-02 22:48:55.709] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Doing stuff that you want even though most people voted for Meta station since most of the players are new here and only know meta station is basicly acting like a shitadmin and not admin at all. Also rejecting ticket because you "I'm not going to insult your intellegence or mine by entertaining these arguments." just furthers my point.

[2019-11-02 22:53:48.898] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): It's good for new players to experience maps other than meta. It's also good for experienced players to play maps other than meta. I'm allowed to make those decsions. It's part of my job. I could have just canceled your vote. Instead, I dropped a joke number onto the option that the RNG had already selected before you initiated the vote. I then made a joke in OOC about it. That's something that I'm allowed to do. i don't in any way feel bad about it.

[2019-11-02 22:54:00.598] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): And yes, you broke rule 3.

[2019-11-02 22:56:04.246] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Tell me how did I broke rule #"Do not say in character (IC) things in the out of character (OOC) chat channel.#Do not say OOC things in IC either. There is an exception for OOC in IC where terms like 'clickdrag X to Y, or look for the tab' is used to help a player."#Just because I walk on gray line is not a broken rule. Never did I say anything ic in ooc nor vice versa

[2019-11-02 22:58:58.607] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): Because you used OOC to ask players in the game to take the IC action of creating a ghost role. You were obviously and blatantly asking for someone to create a pAI or a posibrain. That's why someone made a pAI request seconds later. And that's why you took the role. You were not "walking a gray line." You broke rule 3. You got a note for it. It's time to move on.

[2019-11-02 23:04:20.984] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): The rule cleary indicates what its about and I never broke it by saying that thing. Just because you have iq of avarge room temperature (celsius) and assume stuff and make up fairy tails doesnt make breaking. Why did I take a role when most of my game time is as pai and ash lizard? Gee I wonder. Also what in game chat did I say in out of game chat? last round pai was requested at least 10 times and can also bet round before. This round till this far was requested 5 times and it probably has to do something with my sentence? #20 to 25 degrees Celsius is avrage room temperature since I must clarify that

[2019-11-02 23:04:46.221] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): ok.

[2019-11-02 23:05:05.630] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey)->N00bllna/(Zorg): Hush now, don't you have anything better to do than argue
*Full disclosure: I edited this log the day after it was initially posted to add accidentally excluded lines back in.

I hope this clears things up a bit. Just to reiterate: YES, WHAT YOU SAID IN OOC VIOLATES RULE 3. I will address the rest of your concerns tomorrow. For now I must rest, as typing out all of the above has exhausted the remaining reserve of my 25 IQ brainpower.
Last edited by capn_monkeypaw on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522147

n00bllna wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:To clarify, the logs for this round are generally unavailable as the game servers haven't been posting public logs since the outage on Friday.

So in theory this is all fraction of my immagination and nothing can be proven. Might as well claim that he sent me feet pics...
Gross.
n00bllna

Post by n00bllna » #522148

capn_monkeypaw wrote:These events occurred over the course of three rounds. I've read your complaint three times and I'm still having trouble making sense of it. It's as though you've placed the timeline into a paint shaker and dumped it out onto a table for everyone to read. You've presented the events in question in a seemingly random order.

This all started during round 122808, in which you, an observer, requested the creation of a ghost role in OOC. I'm going to address this issue now by presenting the logs for your and everyone else's benefit. I'll dig into the rest of it tomorrow when I have more energy and patience.

Shortly after the round begins, you say the following in OOC:

[2019-11-02 22:15:41.968] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "tip of the game: There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" (Central Primary Hallway (134, 148, 2))
As a result, the following pAI request is made, which you fulfill:

[2019-11-02 22:15:58.939] HREF: Refesh (usr:Mambo Jambo[(147,163,2)]) : The personal AI device src=[0x200ba14];request=1
[2019-11-02 22:16:13.231] ACCESS: Mob Login: N00bllna/(Zorg) was assigned to a /mob/living/silicon/pai
[2019-11-02 22:16:13.235] GAME: N00bllna/(Zorg) Client N00bllna/(Zorg) has taken ownership of mob Zorg(/mob/living/silicon/pai) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 146, 2))
Seeing this, I decide to message you to let you know that doing the above is a violation of our rules. This leads to a conversation that carries on over the course of three tickets:

Ticket #1:

[2019-11-02 22:16:15.788] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): C'mon
[2019-11-02 22:16:33.106] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): it wasnt anything erotical nor ick ock really :D
[2019-11-02 22:17:04.374] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): Oh, so how you went from being a ghost to a pAI has nothing to do with what you said in OOC?
[2019-11-02 22:17:34.367] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): nope I play half of my games as ghost roles or pAI you can actually check on that
[2019-11-02 22:18:09.503] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): You're getting a note. C'mon, you have enough hours in to know how blatant that is.
[2019-11-02 22:18:46.361] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): could have also been a traitor parasite never did I wrote download pAI
[2019-11-02 22:19:03.526] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): and I never uploaded pAI until it was requested
[2019-11-02 22:20:09.592] ADMINPRIVATE: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers) has created a note for N00bllna: Warned - Playing as an observer, said in OOC: "tip of the game: 'There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!'" A pAI was requested moments later and they took the role. Don't ask for ghost roles to be created in OOC.
[2019-11-02 22:20:45.206] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): I'm not going to insult your intellegence or mine by entertaining these arguments.
Ticket #2:

[2019-11-02 22:24:44.760] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: N00bllna/(Zorg): so in a game where I have most time as ghost role and only one time got warning for requesting wrote  "'There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" where the same people every round ask for pAI got a admin note even though I never said ooc in ooc chat? Is this from a guy who basicly added votes to his map since he doesnt like it?
Ticket #2 was rejected because I was irritated that a 400+ hour player would actually bother to continue to argue the point.
For context, I should also mention at this point that you were upset about a map vote that you had initiated the round previous when you had seen that the RNG had selected DeltaStation for the upcoming round. Events had been playing on Meta exclusively for quite a few hours at this point, so I put my thumb on the scale to make sure that Delta would indeed be the next map, as I explain below:

Ticket #3:

[2019-11-02 22:25:35.453] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #3: N00bllna/(Zorg): Fine it doesnt bother me to check logs nor write forum post like where this is going - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[2019-11-02 22:31:13.434] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): Regarding the Ick Ock, you are an experienced enough player to know that what you were doing was out of bounds. There are no exceptions to rule 3. Do not use OOC to discuss the current round. Not tangentially. Not obliquely. It does not matter that you consider your comment inconsequential. Just don't do it. Saying "There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" is an *absurdly* blatant request for the creation of ghost roles and I'm shocked that we're arguing about it. If other players are doing the same when admins are not present, I encourage you to ahelp it. As for the vote, yes, I absolutely edited the vote to make the next map deltastation. This server plays meta every round. Delta was randomly selected and I felt that a change to a different map would be good. That's why I added 420 votes to delta's option, so that it was obvious that I was doing it. Doing so is within my purview. You are welcome to file an admin complaint if you like.
[2019-11-02 22:42:37.801] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Vote was started and you can vote for the map and you basicly on a population of 61 added 420 votes? Basicly vote manipulation. Also tell me how was how was that blantly request of creation of ghost role since I never said download pai nor make golem ect... Your sentence "Saying "There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" is an *absurdly* blatant request for the creation of ghost roles and i'm shocked that we're arguing about it." has absolutly no meaning since I never clearly broke any rule. Your shocking reaction clearly shows your iq
[2019-11-02 22:48:55.709] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Doing stuff that you want even though most people voted for Meta station since most of the players are new here and only know meta station is basicly acting like a shitadmin and not admin at all. Also rejecting ticket because you "I'm not going to insult your intellegence or mine by entertaining these arguments." just furthers my point.
[2019-11-02 22:53:48.898] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): It's good for new players to experience maps other than meta. It's good for experienced players to play maps other than meta.
[2019-11-02 22:54:00.598] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): And yes, you broke rule 3.
[2019-11-02 22:56:04.246] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Tell me how did I broke rule #"Do not say in character (IC) things in the out of character (OOC) chat channel.#Do not say OOC things in IC either. There is an exception for OOC in IC where terms like 'clickdrag X to Y, or look for the tab' is used to help a player."#Just because I walk on gray line is not a broken rule. Never did I say anything ic in ooc nor vice versa
[2019-11-02 22:58:58.607] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): Because you used OOC to ask players in the game to take the IC action of creating a ghost role. You were obviously and blatantly asking for someone to create a pAI or a posibrain. You did not "walk on a gray line."
[2019-11-02 23:04:20.984] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Zorg)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): The rule cleary indicates what its about and I never broke it by saying that thing. Just because you have iq of avarge room temperature (celsius) and assume stuff and make up fairy tails doesnt make breaking. Why did I take a role when most of my game time is as pai and ash lizard? Gee I wonder. Also what in game chat did I say in out of game chat? last round pai was requested at least 10 times and can also bet round before. This round till this far was requested 5 times and it probably has to do something with my sentence? #20 to 25 degrees Celsius is avrage room temperature since I must clarify that
[2019-11-02 23:04:46.221] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Zorg): ok.
[2019-11-02 23:05:05.630] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey)->N00bllna/(Zorg): Hush now, don't you have anything better to do than argue
I hope this clears things up a bit. Just to reiterate: YES, WHAT YOU SAID IN OOC VIOLATES RULE 3. I will address the rest of your concerns tomorrow. For now I must rest, as typing out all of the above has exhausted the remaining reserve of my 25 IQ brainpower.
I never requested as a ghost role. nor did I say ic in ooc nor vice versa. Your self interpretation of rule 3 is just that self interpretation. Please why did you only post about first issue? Also thanks for reminding me that you bassicly added 420 votes to your favourite map since you dont like other peoples votes. 61 player more than 440 votes. Which I will add in my original post. A sentance "tip of game:There are always ghost players waiting for their sugar daddy or mommy to serve!" was in no way saying download pAI nor make golem shell sentient mob ect. Your assumption is just that assumption. Never in that sentence was rule 3 broken and let me quote you the rule "Do not say in character (IC) things in the out of character (OOC) chat channel.
Do not say OOC things in IC either. There is an exception for OOC in IC where terms like 'clickdrag X to Y, or look for the tab' is used to help a player." In worst case its a rule 8 violation about erotic/creepy stuff which I would gladly accept warning for that but not for rule 3
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #522150

IC in OOC can be considered anything /potentially/ pertaining to the round. This includes things like Fake IC in OOC and, in this situation, subtle nudges to perform certain actions within the game world.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #522169

I'm not entirely sure why the part relating to intern and ERT is in here, is it part of the complaint towards phuzzy or what, because the intern and ERT stuff was all me, phuzzy wasn't online for the majority of that round

As Phuzzy says, some of the timeline doesn't match up either

I told you to go on 4chan or digg to argue rather than arguing with me and phuzzy because, we aren't here to argue with you, after I closed your ticket, you continued in OOC where I told you to make a ban / note appeal about the note if you weren't happy with it, neither of us were going to remove that note from your arguing with us and we had other issues to deal with, however this happened wayyyy BEFORE you got sent in as an intern

Regarding what did happen during that round with the ERT, I didn't feel it fair to punish anyone for the actions of it because it was a confusing clusterfuck all round, and I imagine phuzzy felt the same after I left because he wasn't online for most of it, I did speak to some of the people involved but there was no action taken
n00bllna

Post by n00bllna » #522179

Fatal wrote:I'm not entirely sure why the part relating to intern and ERT is in here, is it part of the complaint towards phuzzy or what, because the intern and ERT stuff was all me, phuzzy wasn't online for the majority of that round

As Phuzzy says, some of the timeline doesn't match up either

I told you to go on 4chan or digg to argue rather than arguing with me and phuzzy because, we aren't here to argue with you, after I closed your ticket, you continued in OOC where I told you to make a ban / note appeal about the note if you weren't happy with it, neither of us were going to remove that note from your arguing with us and we had other issues to deal with, however this happened wayyyy BEFORE you got sent in as an intern

Regarding what did happen during that round with the ERT, I didn't feel it fair to punish anyone for the actions of it because it was a confusing clusterfuck all round, and I imagine phuzzy felt the same after I left because he wasn't online for most of it, I did speak to some of the people involved but there was no action taken
Being online or not for majority of that round is not the problem. " I didn't feel it fair to punish anyone for the actions of it because it was a confusing clusterfuck all round, and I imagine phuzzy felt the same after I left because he wasn't online for most of it" you say that, yet some different admins in clusterfuck rounds did indeed issue warnings and banned people yet 2 admins on server and you "Only talked with them".
If I am not mistaken isnt Event hall medium RP server? If this happened on any different medium RP server all of them would eather get banned or warnings. Later both of you ticketed me and both of you accused me of being responsible for other people breaking shit and self-antaging. Hypocracy is that I am sure you banned people before for doing same shit yet both of you refuse to do it now.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #522189

There are no RP differences between servers from an admin pov.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522196

First things first: many thanks to FatalX1 for chiming in and sharing their perspective.

I'm now going to address what I believe to be the two remaining issues in your complaint:
  • Why I refused to go back and punish the "self-antagging" players in round 122808.
  • Why you were eventually OOC muted in round 122817.
For readability's sake, I'm going to walk through each round in a separate post to follow.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522200

Round 122808 starts with almost no heads on station. A few minutes into the round, the HoP sends this CentCom request:

[2019-11-02 23:15:47.818] SAY: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacper Spisz) (CentCom announcement) "we have no heads and i cant rule it alone pls send somone to hepl cap rd com or hos" (Captain's Office (161, 130, 2))
FatalX1, being a fun and responsive admin, decides to spawn an android captain and an intern assistant to tag along and help.

She offers up the roles to those observing, and lo and behold, you end up getting the intern:

[2019-11-02 23:20:04.957] ACCESS: Mob Login: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
[2019-11-02 23:20:04.964] GAME: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) Client N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has taken ownership of mob Lexia Drie(/mob/living/carbon/human) (CentCom Transport Shuttle Dock (148, 74, 1))
[2019-11-02 23:20:04.976] GAME: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has been selected as an CentCom Head Intern
Over the next 29 minutes (until you are beaten to death by the crew in what must have been an exceptionally cathartic moment) you manage to attack 11 different players 116 times:
Spoiler:
[2019-11-02 23:20:04.957] ACCESS: Mob Login: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
[2019-11-02 23:20:04.964] GAME: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) Client N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has taken ownership of mob Lexia Drie(/mob/living/carbon/human) (CentCom Transport Shuttle Dock (148, 74, 1))
[2019-11-02 23:20:04.976] GAME: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has been selected as an CentCom Head Intern
[2019-11-02 23:20:04.976] GAME: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has gained antag datum CentCom Head Intern(/datum/antagonist/ert/intern/leader)
[2019-11-02 23:20:19.665] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "What are orders?" (CentCom Transport Shuttle Dock (148, 74, 1))
[2019-11-02 23:21:18.850] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "what now?" (Transport Shuttle (134, 198, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:21:46.376] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I am your private security" (Fore Primary Hallway (152, 152, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:22:34.852] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "guy burning" (Bridge (149, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:22:46.664] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "looks normal to me" (Bridge (150, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:22:59.756] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "bad one it seems" (Bridge (150, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:23:28.101] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "So Plasma fire" (Bridge (149, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:23:34.855] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "think this is enough for shuttle call?" (Bridge (149, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:24:09.061] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "locker has been opened" (Captain's Quarters (161, 126, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:24:19.363] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "ID is missing" (Captain's Quarters (164, 127, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:24:23.472] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "probably hop" (Captain's Quarters (164, 127, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:24:29.818] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Nuke disk must be hidden" (Captain's Quarters (163, 126, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:25:10.231] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Someone is here" (Captain's Quarters (162, 126, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:25:30.942] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I have working set I can hear all you say in command frequency" (Captain's Quarters (162, 126, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:26:44.076] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Ai did you take cap spare id?" (Captain's Quarters (162, 125, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:27:10.110] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Hop is hiding something" (Captain's Quarters (162, 125, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:27:24.902] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Shall we force search him?" (Captain's Quarters (162, 126, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:27:42.587] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Cap your presence is being requested" (Captain's Quarters (162, 126, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:28:30.296] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "captain I recommend arresting clown" (Captain's Office (162, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:28:50.818] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "we can force search the clown" (Captain's Office (163, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:29:11.617] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "TO HOP LINE!!" (Captain's Office (162, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:29:40.886] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Alec is giving aa at hop line" (Bridge (162, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:29:45.587] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "we must stop it" (Bridge (162, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:30:27.157] ATTACK: LilPenpusher/(Unit C-629) has threw and hit N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the identification card (Captain) (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (160, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:30:32.298] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Ill borrow this" (Bridge (160, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:30:39.807] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Ill be right back cap" (Bridge (160, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:15.094] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Morat73/(Silence) (NEWHP: 71.4) (Central Primary Hallway (144, 105, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:19.292] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Morat73/(Silence) (NEWHP: 71.4) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 107, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:23.911] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Ancientarch3/(Ruben Burris) (NEWHP: 98) (Central Primary Hallway (139, 105, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:27.997] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Morat73/(Silence) (NEWHP: 71.4) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 106, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:33.700] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has handcuffed Morat73/(Silence) (NEWHP: 71.4) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 106, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:34.269] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Morat73/(Silence) passive grab (NEWHP: 71.4) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 106, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:37.967] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "give gun back" (Central Primary Hallway (137, 105, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:46.881] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Ancientarch3/(Ruben Burris) (NEWHP: 98) (Central Primary Hallway (136, 106, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:51.474] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Ancientarch3/(Ruben Burris) (NEWHP: 98) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 106, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:31:52.952] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shaken Ancientarch3/(Ruben Burris) (NEWHP: 98) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 106, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:05.160] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stripped the cable restraints off Googles_Hands/(Scott Miller) (NEWHP: -23.4) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 105, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:27.926] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "cap" (Bridge (156, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:32.169] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "mime tried to kill sec" (Bridge (157, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:43.072] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stripped PDA-Silence (Mime) off Morat73/(Silence) (NEWHP: 71.4) (Bridge (156, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:43.723] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stripped Parcel Parceaux off Morat73/(Silence) (NEWHP: 71.4) (Bridge (156, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:46.166] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "yes" (Bridge (156, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:49.443] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "cook has disabler" (Bridge (156, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:52.588] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown the soap (Bridge (155, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:32:58.639] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown PDA-Silence (Mime) (Bridge (155, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:33:25.526] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown PDA-Silence (Mime) (Bridge (154, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:33:39.977] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "sec said to execute him" (Bridge (154, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:33:45.477] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown PDA-Silence (Mime) (Bridge (154, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:33:53.940] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "please hold him while I resque sec" (Bridge (155, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:35:16.548] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown Hannah Gates's ID Card (HEIL CARGONIA) (Head of Personnel's Office (142, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:35:17.856] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "aa" (Head of Personnel's Office (142, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:35:22.110] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "cargonia" (Head of Personnel's Office (142, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:35:26.306] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "kill it off" (Head of Personnel's Office (142, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:35:36.031] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved KiltinAction/(Myomia) (NEWHP: 100) (Head of Personnel's Office (139, 129, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:35:51.574] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown the silver identification card (Captain) (Bridge (150, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:35:53.331] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "new aa" (Bridge (150, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:35:58.064] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "genetics will be arrested" (Bridge (150, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:36:28.618] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has climbed onto [reinforced table] (Head of Personnel's Office (138, 129, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:36:34.176] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned KiltinAction/(Myomia) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 125, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:36:38.155] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned KiltinAction/(Myomia) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 123, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:36:43.192] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "arrested" (Central Primary Hallway (134, 123, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:36:44.012] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has handcuffed KiltinAction/(Myomia) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 123, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:36:44.517] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed KiltinAction/(Myomia) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 123, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:04.873] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stripped Myomia's ID Card (Geneticist) off KiltinAction/(Myomia) (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (151, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:13.267] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "was giving acces on console" (Bridge (150, 142, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:15.158] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "to himself" (Bridge (150, 142, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:18.918] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved KiltinAction/(Myomia) (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (148, 142, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:20.653] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed KiltinAction/(Myomia) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (149, 142, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:38.188] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I stopped him in time" (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:45.408] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "will check" (Bridge (145, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:51.332] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown Myomia's ID Card (Geneticist) (Head of Personnel's Office (140, 129, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:53.053] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Head of Personnel's Office (140, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:56.429] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Head of Personnel's Office (140, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:37:58.789] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has attacked [identification console] with the stun baton (Head of Personnel's Office (140, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:03.113] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown Hannah Gates's ID Card (Egirl) (Head of Personnel's Office (140, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:11.700] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown Myomia's ID Card (Geneticist) (Head of Personnel's Office (140, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:13.159] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Head of Personnel's Office (140, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:19.701] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Head of Personnel's Office (141, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:21.905] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) passive grab (NEWHP: 85) (Head of Personnel's Office (141, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:30.586] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has handcuffed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Head of Personnel's Office (142, 129, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:45.089] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I saw him" (Council Chamber (142, 133, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:50.370] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "console was loged in" (Council Chamber (142, 133, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:38:55.266] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "the tried to get more acces" (Council Chamber (142, 133, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:06.033] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stripped the backpack off Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Council Chamber (142, 132, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:22.008] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:25.303] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:26.757] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) passive grab (NEWHP: 81) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 137, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:31.862] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:37.820] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "cap" (Bridge (142, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:41.089] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "sec resisting" (Bridge (139, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:46.628] ATTACK: Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (133, 127, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:53.277] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Central Primary Hallway (133, 125, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:57.643] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 124, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:58.682] ATTACK: FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 123, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:39:58.752] ATTACK: Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (133, 123, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:02.073] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 118, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:07.738] ATTACK: Russel Scrubs/(Johnathan Hall) has shot N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 115, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:09.884] ATTACK: Russel Scrubs/(Johnathan Hall) has shot N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 107, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:15.687] ATTACK: FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:16.098] ATTACK: Russel Scrubs/(Johnathan Hall) has shot N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 122, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:16.153] ATTACK: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) has flashed(AOE) N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (133, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:17.072] ATTACK: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) has flashed(AOE) N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:18.750] ATTACK: Russel Scrubs/(Johnathan Hall) has shot N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 124, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:18.751] EMOTE: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) screams! (Central Primary Hallway (135, 129, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:22.044] ATTACK: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) has flashed(AOE) N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (133, 128, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:28.083] ATTACK: Russel Scrubs/(Johnathan Hall) has fired at N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the ion bolt from Central Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:28.756] ATTACK: FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:30.263] ATTACK: Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 143, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:30.830] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 143, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:31.378] ATTACK: FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (133, 144, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:34.901] ATTACK: Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (137, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:37.440] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "sec rogue" (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:40:49.055] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "sec assisting criminal" (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:00.810] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "breaking glass" (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:16.790] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved KiltinAction/(Myomia) (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (160, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:17.225] ATTACK: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacper Spisz) has shot N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (161, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:17.891] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed KiltinAction/(Myomia) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (161, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:25.134] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (150, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:32.320] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:34.468] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) passive grab (NEWHP: 85) (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:36.360] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) passive grab (NEWHP: 85) (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:37.956] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:39.138] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 85) (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:43.133] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Bridge (143, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:52.010] ATTACK: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) has pulled from N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with Unit C-629 (NEWHP: 100) (Council Chamber (144, 133, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:53.376] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "what problems cap" (Council Chamber (143, 132, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:41:57.996] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has handcuffed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 85) (Council Chamber (144, 133, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:04.107] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed LilPenpusher/(Unit C-629) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Council Chamber (143, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:08.990] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (147, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:17.621] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stripped PDA-Mambo Jambo (Chaplain) off Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (150, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:21.014] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stripped the trophy rack off Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (150, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:23.929] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown the trophy rack (Bridge (149, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:30.683] ATTACK: Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) has pulled from N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with Kacper Spisz (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (150, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:35.856] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown Mambo Jambo's ID Card (Chaplain) (Bridge (149, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:41.304] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown PDA-Mambo Jambo (Chaplain) (Bridge (149, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:41.322] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has threw and hit Refesh/(Mambo Jambo) with PDA-Mambo Jambo (Chaplain) (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (149, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:46.697] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown Mambo Jambo's ID Card (Chaplain) (Bridge (148, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:55.090] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (140, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:42:59.077] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) (NEWHP: 99) (Central Primary Hallway (133, 133, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:01.168] ATTACK: Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:03.154] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) (NEWHP: 99) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 134, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:04.169] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) passive grab (NEWHP: 99) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 134, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:04.572] ATTACK: Russel Scrubs/(Johnathan Hall) has stunned N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:07.043] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "OI!!" (Central Primary Hallway (134, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:08.522] ATTACK: Russel Scrubs/(Johnathan Hall) has flashed(targeted) N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the flash (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:09.547] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I serve cap" (Central Primary Hallway (134, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:11.893] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "He broke in" (Central Primary Hallway (134, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:17.172] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) (NEWHP: 99) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:20.607] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) passive grab (NEWHP: 99) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:23.723] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) (NEWHP: 99) (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:30.744] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Broke bridge door" (Bridge (148, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:32.123] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) (NEWHP: 99) (Bridge (149, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:40.455] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Redrover1760/(Arguma Obscura) (NEWHP: 99) (Bridge (148, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:48.534] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "get cuffs" (Bridge (148, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:49.037] ADMIN: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey) checked the individual player panel for N00bllna/(Lexia Drie).
[2019-11-02 23:43:54.815] ATTACK: FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (146, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:56.855] ATTACK: FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) has attacked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with electrical toolbox (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 88) (Bridge (146, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:43:57.739] ATTACK: FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) has attacked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with electrical toolbox (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 76) (Bridge (146, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:02.964] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has attacked [reinforced window] with the stun baton (Bridge (139, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:03.899] ATTACK: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacper Spisz) has flashed(AOE) N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the flash (NEWHP: 80) (Bridge (140, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:04.316] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (139, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:05.516] ATTACK: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacper Spisz) has flashed(AOE) N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the flash (NEWHP: 80) (Bridge (140, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:08.148] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (145, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:13.519] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (145, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:17.624] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Tried to kill me" (Bridge (145, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:20.000] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "execute him" (Bridge (145, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:22.047] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:30.105] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "he tied to kill me" (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:33.596] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:36.480] ATTACK: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) has stunned N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 84) (Bridge (145, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:37.154] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:39.925] ATTACK: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) has shaken N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 84) (Bridge (145, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:41.054] ATTACK: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) has shaken N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 84) (Bridge (145, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:41.138] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:44.906] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Bridge (146, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:49.479] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (146, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:44:57.503] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) passive grab (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (142, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:02.395] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (139, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:03.695] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (140, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:06.371] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has kicks FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:06.372] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (138, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:07.634] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (139, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:08.627] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (140, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:09.719] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (141, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:10.690] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) with into Unit C-629 (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (142, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:12.401] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) (NEWHP: 81) (Bridge (142, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:13.216] ATTACK: FunnyLuigi/(Burt Roberts) has shoved N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 84) (Bridge (142, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:20.339] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has thrown the emergency oxygen tank (Bridge (147, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:38.637] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "hos your sec is rouge" (Bridge (147, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:51.038] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Bridge (149, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:45:58.606] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "sec is disobeying captain" (Bridge (149, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:46:02.085] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Bridge (149, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:46:03.214] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) passive grab (NEWHP: 98) (Bridge (149, 141, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:46:14.152] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Captain's Office (161, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:46:17.274] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has shoved Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) (NEWHP: 85.1) (Captain's Office (161, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:46:21.146] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Captain's Office (161, 133, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:46:34.195] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "CAP MIME SPOKE!!" (Captain's Office (162, 134, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:46:42.778] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "MIME SPOKE!!" (Bridge (156, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:07.493] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "disobeying cap" (Bridge (158, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:18.911] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "MIME SPOKE!!" (Captain's Office (163, 134, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:28.797] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) (NEWHP: 98) (Bridge (164, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:30.386] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) passive grab (NEWHP: 98) (Bridge (164, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:39.395] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) (NEWHP: 96.3) (Captain's Office (162, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:40.109] ATTACK: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) has pulled from N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with Alec Cooper (NEWHP: 84) (Captain's Office (161, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:41.436] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) passive grab (NEWHP: 98) (Captain's Office (162, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:43.899] ATTACK: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) has attacked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with electrical toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 75.6) (Captain's Office (161, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:44.546] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "oh" (Captain's Office (162, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:45.215] ATTACK: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) has attacked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with electrical toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 67.2) (Captain's Office (161, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:45.852] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 84.3) (Captain's Office (161, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:46.339] ATTACK: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) has attacked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with electrical toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 58.8) (Captain's Office (161, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:47.219] ATTACK: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) has attacked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with electrical toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 50.4) (Captain's Office (161, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:50.192] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 84.3) (Captain's Office (162, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:51.759] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) passive grab (NEWHP: 84.3) (Captain's Office (161, 136, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:55.873] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: 84.3) (Captain's Office (160, 134, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:57.371] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 64.3) (Captain's Office (160, 134, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:47:57.435] ATTACK: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) has pulled from N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with Burt Roberts (NEWHP: 50.4) (Captain's Office (161, 134, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:01.446] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) passive grab (NEWHP: 64.3) (Bridge (160, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:02.548] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has grabbed Tau628/(Hannah Gates) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 44.3) (Bridge (160, 138, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:03.575] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has threw and hit N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the potted plant (NEWHP: 41.3) (Bridge (157, 140, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:03.753] ATTACK: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacper Spisz) has shot N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the laser (NEWHP: 41.3) (Captain's Office (161, 137, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:06.268] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has threw and hit N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) with the potted plant (NEWHP: 17.5) (Bridge (156, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:12.925] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "HOS KILLING ME!!" (Captain's Office (160, 135, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:19.376] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "no gun" (Captain's Office (161, 134, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:30.081] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Kacperpl123pl/(Kacper Spisz) (NEWHP: 4.3) (Bridge (163, 139, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:36.954] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has stunned N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 17.5) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:38.084] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has stunned Tau628/(Hannah Gates) (NEWHP: -14.5) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 129, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:41.192] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has stunned N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 17.5) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 132, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:44.287] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "DISOBEYING CAPTAIN!!" (Central Primary Hallway (170, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:44.885] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has stunned N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 17.5) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:46.582] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has stunned N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 17.5) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:47.648] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 4) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:48.739] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 1) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:48.896] SAY: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Killing me" (Central Primary Hallway (170, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:49.297] ATTACK: SixSidedDice/(D.E.C.K.A.R.D) has handcuffed N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: 1) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:49.460] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -1.1) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:49.608] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -8.9) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:50.480] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -10.1) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:50.609] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -13.1) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:51.484] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -17.6) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:51.637] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -28.1) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:52.409] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -35.9) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:52.576] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has got a stun punch with their previous punch N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -42.3) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:52.576] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -42.3) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:53.365] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -42.3) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:53.666] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -45.3) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:48:54.350] ATTACK: CoolCatIsFeelingGroovy/(Alec Cooper) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -45.3) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:01.128] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -51.1) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:02.035] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has kicked N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) (NEWHP: -62.3) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:03.433] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has grabbed N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) passive grab (NEWHP: -62.3) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:11.434] ATTACK: Morat73/(Silence) has grabbed N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) aggressive grab (NEWHP: -66) (Starboard Primary Hallway (188, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:15.358] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has pulled from Morat73/(Silence) with D.E.C.K.A.R.D (NEWHP: 96.3) (Starboard Primary Hallway (187, 131, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:15.359] ATTACK: SixSidedDice/(D.E.C.K.A.R.D) has grabbed N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) passive grab (NEWHP: -69.3) (Starboard Primary Hallway (187, 130, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:38.523] EMOTE: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) gasps! (Brig (197, 132, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:45.532] EMOTE: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless... (Brig (197, 132, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:45.535] ATTACK: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has died (BRUTE: 158.8, BURN: 14, TOX: 0, OXY: 40.6667, CLONE: 0) (Brig (197, 132, 2)) (Brig (197, 132, 2))
[2019-11-02 23:49:47.145] ACCESS: Mob Login: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) was assigned to a /mob/dead/observer
[2019-11-02 23:49:47.164] GAME: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) Client N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) has taken ownership of mob Lexia Drie(/mob/dead/observer) (Brig (197, 132, 2))
You decided to do so because - near as I can tell - some windows were being broken and a number of crewmembers had AA.

FatalX1 didn't spawn the CentCom Intern role so you could try your hand at being a supercop. It was supposed to be a light, fun RP role.

However, you took it upon yourself to become the straw that stirs the drink and began arresting and assaulting other players left and right. You caused an enormous amount of unnecessary conflict.

Were there other players causing trouble this round? You bet.

Were you a major contributor to the chaos that eventually engulfed the round? Absolutely.

In fact, I would say that you were the primary factor that caused the round to go down the tubes.

After your death, you decide to ahelp once again. FatalX1 attempts to deliver a similar message:

[2019-11-02 23:53:28.171] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #14: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): hope you saw hos rebelling and trying to kill captain - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[2019-11-02 23:53:44.897] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): There is no HoS
[2019-11-02 23:54:18.060] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey): well guess people are killing cap cause yolo
[2019-11-03 00:07:16.929] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey)->N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott): Why were you guys stunning and cuffing people and dragging them to the bridge?
[2019-11-03 00:07:24.788] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey)->N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott): whilst you were intern
[2019-11-03 00:07:29.382] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott)->FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey): they had aa acces
[2019-11-03 00:07:41.111] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott)->FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey): were breaking in hops room
[2019-11-03 00:12:30.582] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott)->FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey): they had no reason to be in room especially to have aa cards copied
[2019-11-03 00:13:15.459] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey)->N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott): well you guys were holding them for a long time and detaining security officers too, so yeah, this turned into a clusterfuck
[2019-11-03 00:13:46.319] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott)->FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey): security officers assisting in killing of captain? we also had right to arrest them since after all they had illegal acces
[2019-11-03 00:14:07.020] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey)->N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott): you arrested one officer before anyone even attacked the captain
[2019-11-03 00:14:34.606] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott)->FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey): I arrested guy trying to kill me and sec officer helped him escape
[2019-11-03 00:14:53.569] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott)->FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey): Thats acomplice in crime
[2019-11-03 00:15:44.277] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey)->N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott): Alright, but just so you know, the intern isn't a security officer, you were just there to help the captain, I know it wasn't clear, but you guys cuffing and dragging people into the bridge really did cause a mess
[2019-11-03 00:16:59.969] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Engineer Prescott)->FatalX1/(Ashlyn Northey): Intern is to serve captain I followed orders and tried to protect the integrity of station. People self antaging and attacking security breaking in hops office even though they are not antag. I got warning that breaking window is self antag what is this then?
In short, everyone involved with what I'm now going to refer to as the "intern incident," acted like a jerk.

A lot of people stepped over the line, including you.

Sometimes a round turns into a clusterfuck and you just have to shake your head and move on.

Oh, if only that were possible...
Last edited by capn_monkeypaw on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522201

In round 122815, you decide to fuel a 12 minute OOC argument with 28 of your own OOC remarks:

[2019-11-03 00:19:57.095] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "for no reason? breaking in cap office breakin in hop office attacking sec?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:12.615] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "chaplain breaking glass to hop office" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:23.908] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "I wasnt cuffing for no reason" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:14.977] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "chaplain breaking glass genetics getting in the hop office half of you were illegaly in his office" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:51.488] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "sec assisting guy toolboxing people" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:01.871] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "lexia was serving cap" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:13.618] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "having aa acces illegaly may cause harm to captain" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:29.727] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "sec officer assisting guy who toolboxed people?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:32.743] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "you want logs?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:06.947] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "arresting clown and scientist for illegaly having aa acces?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:38.951] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "sec is dumb as always but helping guy toolboxing people" (Central Primary Hallway (152, 147, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:56.335] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "mime attacked sec" (Telecomms Server Room (146, 122, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:07.690] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "he was beign chased and I assisted sec officer" (Telecomms Server Room (146, 122, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:23.655] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "that officer may confirm that he was handcuffed and beaten by mime" (Telecomms Server Room (152, 129, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:40.914] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I didnt stole durand" (Telecomms Server Room (152, 129, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:09.981] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "intern didnt stole durand I never used harm intent even when guy was toolboxing me to death" (Bridge (152, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:04.371] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "half off you self antaged and then admin pms me why was I arresting people :D" (Bridge (150, 142, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:03.087] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I am just saying an admin ruled my appeal that "BREAKING WINDOW IS BASICLY SELF ANTTAGING IF YOU ARENT ANTAG"!!" (Bridge (158, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:30.356] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "it was shitdebacle at forum now immagine your breaking window stealing aa killing shit" (Bridge (158, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:42.384] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "if this was even moderate rp server you would have been instantly banned" (Bridge (151, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:28:11.195] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "intern" (Bridge (151, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:28:45.036] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "later Was ert and killed guy who tried to kill captain after cloning" (Telecomms Server Room (147, 125, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:29:09.919] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "he went in and tried to kill him without reason" (Head of Personnel's Office (141, 125, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:29:34.331] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "no one will and will act like apes until banhammer happens to you" (Mech Bay (141, 86, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:02.278] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "you are lucky Jimmius was not here since half of you would get cool off period of 5 days" (Research Division (141, 101, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:46.353] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Yea after all he did ban me" (Telecomms Control Room (152, 135, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:55.638] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "and proved point that I was wrong" (Bridge (152, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:31:01.367] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "even though I disliked it" (Bridge (152, 141, 2))
The entirety of this argument can be found spoilered below:

Spoiler:
[2019-11-03 00:19:32.245] OOC: YummyPixel/(YummyPixel) "Who was the retart gang that i rolled over, because they were attacking cap?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:33.001] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " honk" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:35.412] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) ">Is Emergency Captain" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:38.740] OOC: Pavliko/(Pavliko) "ashliggers sorry for the ashdrake in your base" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:38.861] OOC: KiltinAction/(KiltinAction) "N00bllna, you cuffed 5 people in bridge for no reasomn" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:39.600] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) ">Sent to Station to help out" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:46.986] OOC: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacperpl123pl) "so what was anta?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:47.289] OOC: Refesh/(Refesh) "weak emergincy captain" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:48.942] OOC: Tau628/(Tau628) "emergency captain cuffed people for NO REASON" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:49.724] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " i miss my gf" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:53.117] OOC: Ancientarch3/(Ancientarch3) "Yeah honestly what the hell was that round...? Well at least I learned how to make some recipes with cooking." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:53.330] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassumbra) "i attacked cap cause i thought they were beating people with lexia" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:54.121] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) ">5 minutes after arrival Security starts bashing in the windows of the Bridge to kill you" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:57.095] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "for no reason? breaking in cap office breakin in hop office attacking sec?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:58.614] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "Thought Ryan was an antag, fired lethals at me when I chased him after I thought he set a borg on me." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:04.780] OOC: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacperpl123pl) "i as hop called emergency cap" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:05.406] OOC: Redrover1760/(Redrover1760) "I had fun experimenting with bar recipes" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:05.515] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " captain was cool he gave me a pin and let me sit in the big boy chair" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:05.829] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "I ATTACKED PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WERE ATTACKING ME AND THE INTERN" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:08.379] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "Cuffing people for reasons you don't know is not excuse to break in and rebel" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:12.615] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "chaplain breaking glass to hop office" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:12.934] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " I MISS MY GF" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:15.735] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "hahahaha" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:20.389] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "u dont have gf's" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:23.793] OOC: YummyPixel/(YummyPixel) "FUCK YOU MOPH GENETIST!! FUCK YOU!!" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:23.908] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "I wasnt cuffing for no reason" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:24.538] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "lololololololol" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:25.973] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "You may think "for no reason" but you just don't know the reasons" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:32.220] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "Im just glad I followed procedures and contacted CentCom in time" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:32.667] OOC: KiltinAction/(KiltinAction) "N00bllna, the HoS shot out the HoP office glass." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:32.891] OOC: Athare/(Athare) "we sure dont" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:36.810] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "Before you people killed me" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:38.025] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " get banned 4 NO RAISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:40.998] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "There was no HOS" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:45.113] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "NIG" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:47.460] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "EL" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:51.135] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "bruh you fucking followed me and hit me with a bat you fucking retarded cunt" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:51.463] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "THORNBERRY" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:02.845] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "what did you expect a hug?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:07.002] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "although it actually was a lone op who killed the captain in the end" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:08.417] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "WHO EVER PLAYED NIGEL THORNBERRY CAN FUCK" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:14.977] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "chaplain breaking glass genetics getting in the hop office half of you were illegaly in his office" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:21.883] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassumbra) "who was lexia?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:22.078] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " NO GAY SEX" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:22.184] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "the sec was shit " (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:30.428] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "It was an absolute clusterfuck." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:30.860] OOC: Tau628/(Tau628) "whoever was lexia can fuck themself" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:32.172] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "imagine getting robbed" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:33.551] OOC: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacperpl123pl) "anyway my emergency name was first lol (kacper spisz)" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:34.269] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "you fuckers jumped into sci and stole shit including a durand" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:37.241] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "and get brigged" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:40.484] OOC: Googles_Hands/(Googles_Hands) "dont bitch you nearly killed me and we tortured you" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:42.660] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "We didn't steal anything." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:44.016] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "and attempted to assasinate me" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:45.085] OOC: Ggefg/(Ggefg) "who said ''nice dick'' to me while i was naked" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:47.825] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "dont shit yourself" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:51.488] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "sec assisting guy toolboxing people" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:51.672] OOC: Refesh/(Refesh) "lexia was gay acting all big being an assistant and all" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:51.705] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "IM GONNA SAY THE NWORD" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:52.524] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "so fuck off" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:54.806] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " NIGEL" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:56.653] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "and the durand shot at us, why we panicked." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:59.851] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassumbra) "pfff i saw the person who said "nice dick"" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:01.871] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "lexia was serving cap" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:04.954] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "nice hard cock" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:05.557] OOC: Googles_Hands/(Googles_Hands) "you seem to shit yourself morat, since your so salty" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:13.068] OOC: KiltinAction/(KiltinAction) ">centcomm shitler arrested 4 people and a sec officer" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:13.618] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "having aa acces illegaly may cause harm to captain" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:21.866] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "SSETH TIDE WAS OVER 4 MONTHS AGO" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:28.020] OOC: Clucky123/(Clucky123) "Thanks for letting us play rescue squad admin <3" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:29.727] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "sec officer assisting guy who toolboxed people?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:30.004] OOC: Ggefg/(Ggefg) "blob" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:31.452] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "man you litterally said "ryan garcia shot at us when we were in the durand"" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:31.918] OOC: Stexro/(Stexro) "blob confirmed" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:32.743] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "you want logs?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:39.918] OOC: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacperpl123pl) "me as hop i know what is going to be good idea call the emrgency cap later this round ah it wasent" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:40.463] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:43.213] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "and openly said you were hunting scientists" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:48.599] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "i hope you die from your gayness" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:49.668] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "I thought you did." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:58.883] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "Maybe if you people tried talking to each other rather than using your first option of ME UNGA ME SMASH or ME UNGA ME SHOOT BANG BANG this wouldn't have happened, but hey thats just my opinion" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:06.947] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "arresting clown and scientist for illegaly having aa acces?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:19.100] OOC: Seyss/(Bob Roberts) "But... But... unga bunga..." (Atmospherics (98, 148, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:35.241] OOC: KiltinAction/(Myomia Greene) "were you sec?" (Genetics Lab (163, 79, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:38.951] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "sec is dumb as always but helping guy toolboxing people" (Central Primary Hallway (152, 147, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:40.112] OOC: KiltinAction/(Myomia Greene) "or assisstant to cap?" (Genetics Lab (163, 79, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:43.809] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "I literally arrived as Captain, tried to talk to HoP about the situation and then someone drags the cuffed mime into the Bridge" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:51.569] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "Sec didnt answer me over the radio AT ALL" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:56.335] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "mime attacked sec" (Telecomms Server Room (146, 122, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:56.431] OOC: Refesh/(Refesh) "you were some retarded assistant we didn't have any identifier to know you are sec" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:24:01.878] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "And after 5 minutes they started shooting and bashing at my Intern" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:24:07.690] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "he was beign chased and I assisted sec officer" (Telecomms Server Room (146, 122, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:19.028] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "so serioulsly you are so self absourbed that you are angry at me for KILLING you after you tried to fucking ATTACK me with a bat along with your friedns and as you were also a fucking known "scientist hunter" who stole a durand and basically fucked with our shit" (Xenobiology Lab (124, 97, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:23.655] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "that officer may confirm that he was handcuffed and beaten by mime" (Telecomms Server Room (152, 129, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:27.145] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "SHUT THE FUCK UP OOC CHAT" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:38.620] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Brick Fisher) "I'm not angry." (Dormitories (198, 106, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:38.800] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "its last round " (Research Division (132, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:40.820] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "PLAY 2D SPESS GAME AND SHUT THE FUCK UP" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:40.914] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I didnt stole durand" (Telecomms Server Room (152, 129, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:44.927] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Brick Fisher) "time to move on." (Dormitories (194, 106, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:50.507] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "ufric did" (Research Division (134, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:00.762] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) " IF YOU FUCKING SHITTERS KEEP TALKING I'LL BRING OUT MY SHOTGUN" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:04.893] OOC: Seyss/(Bob Roberts) "Waaaait, this is a game?" (Atmospherics (101, 147, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:05.394] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "I USE A SHOTGUN" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:07.937] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "ay i lived you died so whatever" (Xenobiology Lab (124, 94, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:09.114] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "YOU KNOW WHY" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:09.981] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "intern didnt stole durand I never used harm intent even when guy was toolboxing me to death" (Bridge (152, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:14.608] OOC: Seyss/(Bob Roberts) "This is very surious businass" (Atmospherics (101, 147, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:38.961] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "two of you attacked me with a spear and a bat" (Research Division (124, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:41.821] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "Yeah, the Intern was just arresting people who tried to break in or literally attacked him/me" (Xenobiology Lab (111, 96, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:42.775] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "BECAUSE A SHOTGUN NEVER MISSES" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:58.368] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) "was intern lexia?" (Hydroponics (126, 148, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:04.371] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "half off you self antaged and then admin pms me why was I arresting people :D" (Bridge (150, 142, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:04.597] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "Think so, yeah" (Xenobiology Lab (110, 96, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:06.260] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "another tried to shove me witch with my weponery means you want to steal my shit and kill me" (Research Division (124, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:25.704] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) "ah yeah, lexia was beating people for some reason" (Hydroponics (126, 145, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:27.666] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "I contacted CentCom before you idiots bulldozed into Captain's Office and self-antagged and killed me" (Xenobiology Lab (107, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:33.070] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "So they sent an ERT" (Xenobiology Lab (107, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:36.010] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) "thought she was with the captain or something" (Hydroponics (126, 145, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:37.939] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "seriously you guys were the most valid shits ever" (Research Division (129, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:42.041] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "I was half-expecting a Death Squad to wipe all of you Ungas out" (Xenobiology Lab (107, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:49.689] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "Would have made me laugh, at least" (Xenobiology Lab (99, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:50.871] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "fucking science unters" (Xenobiology Lab (124, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:56.789] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "SHUT UP" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:03.082] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "lil if you actually want people deathsquad to wipe the station out you are an ass" (Lavaland Wastes (62, 61, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:27:03.087] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "I am just saying an admin ruled my appeal that "BREAKING WINDOW IS BASICLY SELF ANTTAGING IF YOU ARENT ANTAG"!!" (Bridge (158, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:03.166] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "no u" (Space (100, 72, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:30.356] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "it was shitdebacle at forum now immagine your breaking window stealing aa killing shit" (Bridge (158, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:42.351] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "i only had AA because my id was stolen" (Lavaland Wastes (57, 62, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:27:42.384] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "if this was even moderate rp server you would have been instantly banned" (Bridge (151, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:28:05.101] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "NOObllna who were you?" (Xenobiology Lab (125, 97, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:28:11.195] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "intern" (Bridge (151, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:28:45.036] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "later Was ert and killed guy who tried to kill captain after cloning" (Telecomms Server Room (147, 125, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:29:09.919] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "he went in and tried to kill him without reason" (Head of Personnel's Office (141, 125, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:29:13.183] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "noob no one even givs a shit abotu this argument" (Lavaland Wastes (69, 49, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:29:34.331] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "no one will and will act like apes until banhammer happens to you" (Mech Bay (141, 86, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:29:53.584] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "ok buddy" (Lavaland Wastes (67, 73, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:30:01.708] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "I mean" (Space (100, 72, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:02.278] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "you are lucky Jimmius was not here since half of you would get cool off period of 5 days" (Research Division (141, 101, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:16.665] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "You people already did and do act like apes" (Space (100, 72, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:25.673] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "well he isnt, so live and let live." (Lavaland Wastes (60, 77, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:30:37.244] OOC: googleshands/(Claudia Mcmullen) "can you stop going on about jimmius, what are you his cheerleader?" (Delta Station Main Corridor (101, 139, 8))
[2019-11-03 00:30:46.353] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "Yea after all he did ban me" (Telecomms Control Room (152, 135, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:55.638] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "and proved point that I was wrong" (Bridge (152, 141, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:57.520] OOC: YummyPixel/(Randy Savage) "good night yo" (Atmospherics (98, 157, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:59.985] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "cool" (Emergency Shelter (60, 76, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:31:01.367] OOC: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie) "even though I disliked it" (Bridge (152, 141, 2))
This argument continues 10 minutes past the start of the round until I decide to globally mute OOC and make the following administrator announcement:

Peeved that I would dare mute OOC, you ahelp and we have the following terse exchange:

[2019-11-03 00:33:10.030] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #3: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): so what now half of station self antaged killing breakin shit. Broke in hop office and copied stolen aa card killing sec ect
[2019-11-03 00:33:47.077] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): There's no one in the HoP's office except the HoP and Ian.
[2019-11-03 00:33:55.092] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): last round
[2019-11-03 00:34:07.376] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): Last round was a mess and is now over.
[2019-11-03 00:34:44.507] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): so you aint going to do nothing about it?
[2019-11-03 00:35:00.752] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): An enormous amount was done about it last round.
[2019-11-03 00:35:07.777] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): It's over and we're moving on.
[2019-11-03 00:36:40.289] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): so bassiclly you dont want to do your job as position you volunteered by discarding it muting ooc talk about last round (I see no reason for that). Thank you
[2019-11-03 00:37:14.850] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): You're welcome.
[2019-11-03 00:37:32.904] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Another thing to add to forum complaint. No problem
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522202

Finally, we reach round 122817.

In the lobby at roundstart, you once again decide to bring up the events of round 122808 in OOC. We go back and forth about it briefly. The other players are very, very irritated.

[2019-11-03 00:50:31.654] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "So an admin wont punish anyone for self antaging because he it was a mess :D" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:50:40.779] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "he says*" (start area (8, 174, 1))

[2019-11-03 00:50:44.540] OOC: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers) "really" (Central Primary Hallway (107, 144, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:50:55.865] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "didnt you answear me like that?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:51:15.313] OOC: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers) "you don't accept any responsibility for how that round devolved into chaos? none at all?" (Central Primary Hallway (107, 144, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:51:42.670] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) ""It's over and we're moving on" I followed rules what responsibility do I have for them self antaging?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:53:05.630] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "for me to accept responsibility because I arrested people with cap and hop who were self antaging" (start area (8, 174, 1))

[2019-11-03 00:53:16.208] OOC: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers) "i'm done arguing with you tonight. if you want to make an admin complaint, here's the URL: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=23" (Central Primary Hallway (107, 144, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:54:07.324] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "the round was a mess and you should take responsibility for other people self antaging" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:54:19.167] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "event hall admin - 2019" (start area (8, 174, 1))

[2019-11-03 00:54:36.704] OOC: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers) "If you continue to complain about the events that occurred two rounds ago, i'm going to OOC mute you" (Central Primary Hallway (107, 144, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:55:12.174] OOC: N00bllna/(N00bllna) "I am talking about out of game chat about last rounds your muting me would basicly be admin abuse" (start area (8, 174, 1))

Shocking absolutely no one but you, I then OOC mute you for reasons that I think are obvious.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522203

In conclusion, you are a giant pain in the ass and I regret nothing.
n00bllna

Post by n00bllna » #522204

capn_monkeypaw wrote:In round 122815, you decide to fuel a 12 minute OOC argument with 28 of your own OOC remarks:

The entirety of this argument can be found spoilered below:

Spoiler:
[2019-11-03 00:19:32.245] OOC: YummyPixel/(YummyPixel) "Who was the retart gang that i rolled over, because they were attacking cap?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:33.001] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " honk" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:35.412] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) ">Is Emergency Captain" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:38.740] OOC: Pavliko/(Pavliko) "ashliggers sorry for the ashdrake in your base" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:38.861] OOC: KiltinAction/(KiltinAction) "N00bllna, you cuffed 5 people in bridge for no reasomn" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:39.600] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) ">Sent to Station to help out" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:46.986] OOC: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacperpl123pl) "so what was anta?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:47.289] OOC: Refesh/(Refesh) "weak emergincy captain" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:48.942] OOC: Tau628/(Tau628) "emergency captain cuffed people for NO REASON" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:49.724] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " i miss my gf" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:53.117] OOC: Ancientarch3/(Ancientarch3) "Yeah honestly what the hell was that round...? Well at least I learned how to make some recipes with cooking." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:53.330] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassumbra) "i attacked cap cause i thought they were beating people with lexia" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:54.121] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) ">5 minutes after arrival Security starts bashing in the windows of the Bridge to kill you" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:19:58.614] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "Thought Ryan was an antag, fired lethals at me when I chased him after I thought he set a borg on me." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:04.780] OOC: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacperpl123pl) "i as hop called emergency cap" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:05.406] OOC: Redrover1760/(Redrover1760) "I had fun experimenting with bar recipes" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:05.515] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " captain was cool he gave me a pin and let me sit in the big boy chair" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:05.829] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "I ATTACKED PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WERE ATTACKING ME AND THE INTERN" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:08.379] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "Cuffing people for reasons you don't know is not excuse to break in and rebel" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:12.934] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " I MISS MY GF" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:15.735] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "hahahaha" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:20.389] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "u dont have gf's" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:23.793] OOC: YummyPixel/(YummyPixel) "FUCK YOU MOPH GENETIST!! FUCK YOU!!" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:24.538] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "lololololololol" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:25.973] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "You may think "for no reason" but you just don't know the reasons" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:32.220] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "Im just glad I followed procedures and contacted CentCom in time" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:32.667] OOC: KiltinAction/(KiltinAction) "N00bllna, the HoS shot out the HoP office glass." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:32.891] OOC: Athare/(Athare) "we sure dont" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:36.810] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "Before you people killed me" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:38.025] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " get banned 4 NO RAISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:40.998] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "There was no HOS" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:45.113] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "NIG" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:47.460] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "EL" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:51.135] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "bruh you fucking followed me and hit me with a bat you fucking retarded cunt" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:20:51.463] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "THORNBERRY" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:02.845] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "what did you expect a hug?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:07.002] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "although it actually was a lone op who killed the captain in the end" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:08.417] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "WHO EVER PLAYED NIGEL THORNBERRY CAN FUCK" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:21.883] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassumbra) "who was lexia?" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:22.078] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " NO GAY SEX" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:22.184] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "the sec was shit " (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:30.428] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "It was an absolute clusterfuck." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:30.860] OOC: Tau628/(Tau628) "whoever was lexia can fuck themself" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:32.172] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "imagine getting robbed" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:33.551] OOC: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacperpl123pl) "anyway my emergency name was first lol (kacper spisz)" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:34.269] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "you fuckers jumped into sci and stole shit including a durand" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:37.241] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "and get brigged" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:40.484] OOC: Googles_Hands/(Googles_Hands) "dont bitch you nearly killed me and we tortured you" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:42.660] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "We didn't steal anything." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:44.016] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "and attempted to assasinate me" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:45.085] OOC: Ggefg/(Ggefg) "who said ''nice dick'' to me while i was naked" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:47.825] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "dont shit yourself" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:51.672] OOC: Refesh/(Refesh) "lexia was gay acting all big being an assistant and all" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:51.705] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "IM GONNA SAY THE NWORD" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:52.524] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "so fuck off" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:54.806] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " NIGEL" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:56.653] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "and the durand shot at us, why we panicked." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:21:59.851] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassumbra) "pfff i saw the person who said "nice dick"" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:04.954] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "nice hard cock" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:05.557] OOC: Googles_Hands/(Googles_Hands) "you seem to shit yourself morat, since your so salty" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:13.068] OOC: KiltinAction/(KiltinAction) ">centcomm shitler arrested 4 people and a sec officer" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:21.866] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) "SSETH TIDE WAS OVER 4 MONTHS AGO" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:28.020] OOC: Clucky123/(Clucky123) "Thanks for letting us play rescue squad admin <3" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:30.004] OOC: Ggefg/(Ggefg) "blob" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:31.452] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "man you litterally said "ryan garcia shot at us when we were in the durand"" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:31.918] OOC: Stexro/(Stexro) "blob confirmed" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:39.918] OOC: Kacperpl123pl/(Kacperpl123pl) "me as hop i know what is going to be good idea call the emrgency cap later this round ah it wasent" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:40.463] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Kaiserventure) " SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:43.213] OOC: Fizziz/(Fizziz) "and openly said you were hunting scientists" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:48.599] OOC: Morat73/(Morat73) "i hope you die from your gayness" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:49.668] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Mrnonono26) "I thought you did." (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:22:58.883] OOC: FatalX1/(FatalX1) "Maybe if you people tried talking to each other rather than using your first option of ME UNGA ME SMASH or ME UNGA ME SHOOT BANG BANG this wouldn't have happened, but hey thats just my opinion" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:19.100] OOC: Seyss/(Bob Roberts) "But... But... unga bunga..." (Atmospherics (98, 148, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:35.241] OOC: KiltinAction/(Myomia Greene) "were you sec?" (Genetics Lab (163, 79, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:40.112] OOC: KiltinAction/(Myomia Greene) "or assisstant to cap?" (Genetics Lab (163, 79, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:23:43.809] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "I literally arrived as Captain, tried to talk to HoP about the situation and then someone drags the cuffed mime into the Bridge" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:51.569] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "Sec didnt answer me over the radio AT ALL" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:23:56.431] OOC: Refesh/(Refesh) "you were some retarded assistant we didn't have any identifier to know you are sec" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:24:01.878] OOC: LilPenpusher/(LilPenpusher) "And after 5 minutes they started shooting and bashing at my Intern" (start area (8, 174, 1))
[2019-11-03 00:24:19.028] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "so serioulsly you are so self absourbed that you are angry at me for KILLING you after you tried to fucking ATTACK me with a bat along with your friedns and as you were also a fucking known "scientist hunter" who stole a durand and basically fucked with our shit" (Xenobiology Lab (124, 97, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:27.145] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "SHUT THE FUCK UP OOC CHAT" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:38.620] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Brick Fisher) "I'm not angry." (Dormitories (198, 106, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:38.800] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "its last round " (Research Division (132, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:40.820] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "PLAY 2D SPESS GAME AND SHUT THE FUCK UP" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:44.927] OOC: Mrnonono26/(Brick Fisher) "time to move on." (Dormitories (194, 106, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:24:50.507] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "ufric did" (Research Division (134, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:00.762] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) " IF YOU FUCKING SHITTERS KEEP TALKING I'LL BRING OUT MY SHOTGUN" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:04.893] OOC: Seyss/(Bob Roberts) "Waaaait, this is a game?" (Atmospherics (101, 147, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:05.394] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "I USE A SHOTGUN" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:07.937] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "ay i lived you died so whatever" (Xenobiology Lab (124, 94, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:09.114] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "YOU KNOW WHY" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:14.608] OOC: Seyss/(Bob Roberts) "This is very surious businass" (Atmospherics (101, 147, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:38.961] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "two of you attacked me with a spear and a bat" (Research Division (124, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:41.821] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "Yeah, the Intern was just arresting people who tried to break in or literally attacked him/me" (Xenobiology Lab (111, 96, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:42.775] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "BECAUSE A SHOTGUN NEVER MISSES" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:25:58.368] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) "was intern lexia?" (Hydroponics (126, 148, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:04.597] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "Think so, yeah" (Xenobiology Lab (110, 96, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:06.260] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "another tried to shove me witch with my weponery means you want to steal my shit and kill me" (Research Division (124, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:25.704] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) "ah yeah, lexia was beating people for some reason" (Hydroponics (126, 145, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:27.666] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "I contacted CentCom before you idiots bulldozed into Captain's Office and self-antagged and killed me" (Xenobiology Lab (107, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:33.070] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "So they sent an ERT" (Xenobiology Lab (107, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:36.010] OOC: Cassumbra/(Cassandra Saph) "thought she was with the captain or something" (Hydroponics (126, 145, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:37.939] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "seriously you guys were the most valid shits ever" (Research Division (129, 90, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:42.041] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "I was half-expecting a Death Squad to wipe all of you Ungas out" (Xenobiology Lab (107, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:49.689] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "Would have made me laugh, at least" (Xenobiology Lab (99, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:50.871] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "fucking science unters" (Xenobiology Lab (124, 93, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:26:56.789] OOC: Kaiserventure/(Alfred Haynes) "SHUT UP" (Chemistry (158, 95, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:03.082] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "lil if you actually want people deathsquad to wipe the station out you are an ass" (Lavaland Wastes (62, 61, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:27:03.166] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "no u" (Space (100, 72, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:27:42.351] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "i only had AA because my id was stolen" (Lavaland Wastes (57, 62, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:28:05.101] OOC: Fizziz/(Ryan Garcia) "NOObllna who were you?" (Xenobiology Lab (125, 97, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:29:13.183] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "noob no one even givs a shit abotu this argument" (Lavaland Wastes (69, 49, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:29:53.584] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "ok buddy" (Lavaland Wastes (67, 73, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:30:01.708] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "I mean" (Space (100, 72, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:16.665] OOC: LilPenpusher/(Misti) "You people already did and do act like apes" (Space (100, 72, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:25.673] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "well he isnt, so live and let live." (Lavaland Wastes (60, 77, 5))
[2019-11-03 00:30:37.244] OOC: googleshands/(Claudia Mcmullen) "can you stop going on about jimmius, what are you his cheerleader?" (Delta Station Main Corridor (101, 139, 8))
[2019-11-03 00:30:57.520] OOC: YummyPixel/(Randy Savage) "good night yo" (Atmospherics (98, 157, 2))
[2019-11-03 00:30:59.985] OOC: Tau628/(Hannah Gates) "cool" (Emergency Shelter (60, 76, 5))
This argument continues 10 minutes past the start of the round until I decide to globally mute OOC and make the following administrator announcement:

Peeved that I would dare mute OOC, you ahelp and we have the following terse exchange:

[2019-11-03 00:33:10.030] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #3: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): so what now half of station self antaged killing breakin shit. Broke in hop office and copied stolen aa card killing sec ect
[2019-11-03 00:33:47.077] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): There's no one in the HoP's office except the HoP and Ian.
[2019-11-03 00:33:55.092] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): last round
[2019-11-03 00:34:07.376] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): Last round was a mess and is now over.
[2019-11-03 00:34:44.507] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): so you aint going to do nothing about it?
[2019-11-03 00:35:00.752] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): An enormous amount was done about it last round.
[2019-11-03 00:35:07.777] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): It's over and we're moving on.
[2019-11-03 00:36:40.289] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): so bassiclly you dont want to do your job as position you volunteered by discarding it muting ooc talk about last round (I see no reason for that). Thank you
[2019-11-03 00:37:14.850] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->N00bllna/(Lexia Drie): You're welcome.
[2019-11-03 00:37:32.904] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: N00bllna/(Lexia Drie)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Another thing to add to forum complaint. No problem
No rule was broken for you to mute but instead you could have muted whole ooc. Since you are at "116 attacks commited by me and almost all non harm stun batons" why dont you post logs of people plasma flooding breaking shit ect. without any reason. While you are at it Centcom gave me orders to leave my gun behind and to serve captain wich I did. Captain was also arresting people along with hop, who were later killed without reason.
n00bllna

Post by n00bllna » #522205

capn_monkeypaw wrote:In conclusion, you are a giant pain in the ass and I regret nothing.
In conclusion you are admin who is full of himself, adding votes to his favourite maps and cites rules that were not broken. Mutes people even though they have not broken any of the ooc rules because he dislikes them while other people screamin rape cock ect. in chat(but hey dont mute them mute me). Also please post the image of blonde girl you also posted of anouncment.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522206

n00bllna wrote: Also please post the image of blonde girl you also posted of anouncment.
Sure.

In the midst of the giant OOC argument referenced above, while everyone was still in the lobby, I posted the following gif in an announcement as a joke:

Last edited by capn_monkeypaw on Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n00bllna

Post by n00bllna » #522207

capn_monkeypaw wrote:
n00bllna wrote: Also please post the image of blonde girl you also posted of anouncment.
Sure.

In the midst of the giant OOC argument referenced above, while everyone was still in the lobby, I posted the following gif as an announcement as a joke:

Might as well say that your job as admin is joke, since all those people blowing up shit even before intern did it because they knew I would come as intern and arrest them for acting like apes. Also my bad she wasnt blonde.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #522295

n00bllna wrote:No rule was broken for you to mute but instead you could have muted whole ooc.
I did.
capn_monkeypaw wrote:This argument continues 10 minutes past the start of the round until I decide to globally mute OOC and make the following administrator announcement:
Once again, you have the timeline of events turned around.

I globally muted OOC for about ten minutes in round 122815 in response to the endless group argument.

I OOC muted you specifically in round 122817, after warning you that I would do so if you continued to complain in OOC about events that occurred two rounds previous.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #524747

I've had a hard time even wrapping my head around what's being complained about against, but here's what I have to say:

An administrator plainly telling you something is against the rules means that action is most assuredly against the rules. I can also testify that phuzzy asked about the situation in discord to verify that the ruling was correct at the time that this incident occurred. If anything this reads more like a.. note appeal than an admin complaint. On those grounds alone it can be denied.

Furthermore the entire incident is very garbled, spread across multiple rounds, and many statements seem to be made intentionally misleading on your part. From everything the entire headmin team has been able to determine regarding this complaint, there is nothing actionable here and everything that phuzzy et al. have said in this thread is entirely accurate. Phuzzy was not intentionally malicious, misleading, or targeting any given specific player to use administrative privileges to abuse them. He was doing his job of making the server a more enjoyable place, and frankly it seems like you got off easy given how you've conducted yourself.

This complaint is not being upheld.