[TheChosenEvilOne] Suimg - old ban evasion

Post by sumicide » #523089

BYOND account: Suimg
Character name: n/a
Ban type: Ban evasion/OOC?
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Ban evasion of sumicidalmg"
Time ban was placed: 14:13:27
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall (I think)
Round ID in which ban was placed: #116206

Your side of the story: I had been banned on my alt for a week for poor escalation or something similar (don't remember exactly). After about six days, I hopped onto the server on my main account and after about half-an-hour got banned - I don't think I even joined the round, but I could be wrong about that. At the time, I just decided to stop playing /tg/ and took a break from SS13, forgot it was a perma and well - here I am.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban had one day or so left - while ban evasion's serious, I feel a permanent ban's harsh considering what I'd been banning for originally (not sure what for exactly, it's been a while, but I believe it was minor as I'm normally a good bean). I honestly forgot about my ban at the time, and had forgotten it wasn't on the account I normally played on. I realise logging on with a different account seems dumb, but I often play with them to use different character setups, I usually forget which acc I'm on exactly. All I can do now is apologise and ask to be unbanned. Hope that covers everything and isn't too long.
References of good conduct: I've not really played SS13 since, sorry.
TheChosenEvilOne
Byond Username: TheChosenEvilOne

Re: [TheChosenEvilOne] Suimg - old ban evasion

Post by TheChosenEvilOne » #523989

Alright,
You were banned because you joined Terry while your other account had a day ban.
Ban evasions are never treated lightly even if the original ban was for a day.
I will unban you, but first you will have to choose which account you will play on and the other will stay banned.
h
sumicide
Byond Username: Suimg

Post by sumicide » #524180

Thank you, I'll play on the one linked to this forum account then - 'Suimg'.
TheChosenEvilOne
Byond Username: TheChosenEvilOne

Post by TheChosenEvilOne » #524574

Sorry for the delay, I kept forgetting to do this but I have unbanned your suimg account now.
h