Trialmin Review: Naloac

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Trialmin Review: Naloac

Post by Karp » #524422

Naloac has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Trialmin Review: Naloac

Post by Sandshark808 » #524423

He's been active and submitted a few bans, all of which seem well-thought-out and justified. His responses to appeals are also well performed and show that he reads the logs before deciding what to do. That alone makes him better than plenty of full admins we have, and well deserving of a promotion.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #524437

im sending bitcoin assassins after all of you if you dont admin naloac
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #524442

Good admeme pls promote
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #524443

Seems active, firm, but fair. Checking ban appeals that have his name on them(quite a few), none of them appear to be shit bans. Don't see why he shouldn't be promoted.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Dr. Aura
Byond Username: Dr. Aura

Post by Dr. Aura » #524455

Having worked beside them several times, they're certainly through in their conduct and have a decent splash of that newmin whimsy that inspired them to learn many mechanics of the admin side on their own beyond that of their training. Recommended for promotion.
Image Image
KNIGHT-COMMANDER OF THE ORDOM OF THE SHORT REPLY
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #524491

Deserves the promotion. We need more admins like him.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #524502

Reposting this here as I accidentally posted in the wrong thread:

I have known Naloac to be a very reasonable person and administrator during their trial period. Admittedly I have not experienced their administrative actions to a great extent, but those which I did witness showed an active interest in the beneficial resolution of issues in a timely manner.

Keep up the good work!

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #524505

They say they do it for free, I know the truth.

Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Post by Exavere » #524510

Absolute Badmin. Responds to tickets on time, has good judgement, listens to the players, still plays the game. One time they called me a Nerd and it hurt my FWEELINGS. All of these are qualities of absolute shitmins, I approve. Promote.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #524922

Very active on terry, early on they asked alot of questions are were eager to learn. Seen nothing but good from them, promote!
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #525788

just like exavere it seems that naloac is a pretty unanimously liked admin, and as a result they're getting the promotion.
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose