Post by Mclovin » #525313

BYOND account:mcfknlovin
Character name: rick huisman i think
Ban type: perma
Ban length: permanent
Time ban was placed: 2019 7 17
Server you were playing on when banned: im pretty sure terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 41540
Your side of the story: i forgot this whole situation but when i wanted to join today i remembered that i was banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: well its bin over 3 months ago and in that duration i have became more mature, when i started playing this game i always wanted to get in trouble now i prefer to just have fun with people and do my role.
References of good conduct: i have played once or two on hippie
Last edited by Mclovin on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: perma ban by vile begar

Post by bobbahbrown » #525315

Your previous ban appeal (found here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=23283) was denied by the banning admin. Note the previous appeal centered around ban evasion through several ckeys and lying in adminhelps, both of which are very serious offenses.

Permanent ban appeals that are denied can be re-appealed 12 months after the denial, unless otherwise stated. It has only been four months. By rule 5 you would be able to re-appeal this ban on July 21st, 2020.

Relevant forum rule:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #525317

bobbahbrown wrote:Your previous ban appeal (found here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=23283) was denied by the banning admin. Note the previous appeal centered around ban evasion through several ckeys and lying in adminhelps, both of which are very serious offenses.

Permanent ban appeals that are denied can be re-appealed 12 months after the denial, unless otherwise stated. It has only been four months. By rule 5 you would be able to re-appeal this ban on July 21st, 2020.

Relevant forum rule:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
Please note that this is an administrative issue rather than a moderator one, as counter-intuitive as that may be seeing as it's a board rule
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Mclovin
Byond Username: Mcfckinlovin

Post by Mclovin » #525362

Oh im sorry i will appeal in 8 months than
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #526961