[NikNakFlak] Bojar - PERMABAN

Post by Idinahu » #525755

BYOND Account: Bojar
Character Name: N/A
Ban Type: Server
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Ban Evasion
Time of the Ban: 2015-10-28 19:52:51
Server I was playing on: Bro I don't remember anymore.
Round ID: 0?
Your side of the story: I ban evaded to play on TG, and I played fine for 3 weeks when NikNakFlak asked me if I was Pasikonik, and I said that yes, I was, and he banned me. When I tried to talk this out with him, he was calling me many things, mostly negative ones, I think he even threw a random nigger faggot at me too, and refused to speak to me on IRC.
Why I think I should be unbanned: I have clearly proven that I can play on the server without killing anyone with a fire extinguisher for refusing to give me an energy gun. His ban was both a grudge and a routine, though grudge the most, because he hates me personally for something. I don't know what he hates me for though???
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [NikNakFlak] Bojar - PERMABAN

Post by bobbahbrown » #525767

Round predates modern round IDs being embedded in logs, but this happened on Sybil.

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/syb ... nesday.txt
[19:52:36]ADMIN: NikNakflak/(Walter Wiggensworth) has stickybanned bojar.
[19:52:51]ADMIN: niknakflak has banned bojar.
Idinahu

Post by Idinahu » #525770

Yeah man, that happened. In general I don't understand what's NikNakFlak's problem with me, he didn't even get on my bad side that much. He just like, goes fucking apeshit every time he sees me. People even told him to chill the fuck out on IRC but he was out of his mind. I just wanted to play back on TG and I was a productive member of TG society, and he bans me for ban evasion while insulting me. What the hell man.
Idinahu

Post by Idinahu » #525812

I also want to add that the ban evasion was inevitable. How was it inevitable, you may ask? It is obvious for most that if you want to ban evade you either need to do 1 thing everybody knows about or 2 thing, though in my case the evasion was purely a byproduct of my power supply fucking up. Apparently after buying a new power supply and installing it, it must have scrambled them fucking computer maccaroni and therefore gave my computer a whole new identity. It worked on all bans on all servers, not just TG, so I just explain FYI.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #525887

I dont say bad words please dont paint false narratives. Also, denied lol.
Idinahu

Post by Idinahu » #525954

NikNakFlak wrote:I dont say bad words please dont paint false narratives. Also, denied lol.
2015 was a long time ago and most of the regulars playing at that time are already gone, but I think all of them can remember the time you couldn't even hold a basic conversation with me, especially in the main IRC channel of Tgstation. I tried to talk things out with you and your answers consisted primarily of these words:
- Fuck you
- Shut up
- Shut the fuck up
- Nigger
- Faggot
- Retard

I understand that we were younger back then and you might have had an edgier personality long ago, but now that you have hopefully grown up, we could talk this out and reach a common consensus without any racial slurs being thrown around from your side. What do you say, NikNakFlak, isn't that a fair offer to make?
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #526051

The difference here is I still have those IRC logs to prove you false. Anyway, there's nothing more to be gained here. Bye bye