[shaps] calbloxs - I took a joke too far and didn't say it was a joke and Im sorry

Appeals which have been closed.
freddygamer777

[shaps] calbloxs - I took a joke too far and didn't say it was a joke and Im sorry

Post by freddygamer777 » #526213

BYOND account: calbloxs

character: Robo-preston (also known as preston longdick),

ban type and ban length: permanent.

reason for ban: saying "IM GONNA GIVE YOU 1 HOUR BEFORE I SHRED YOU AND GET MYSELF BANNED FROM SILICON FOR 1 MONTH",

time of ban: 4:06:46 PM, server where ban happend: Sybil, ban id: 44412,

side story: Ok so lets start this off because I want to be unbanned as soon as possible. At the start of the fateful round I was put into the job position of a medic and since I got unbanned from silicon today I decided to go to robotics to get borged, after I was done and chose my module I decided to make the worst decision ever. try to jokingly threaten the ai. so I went to the room where the pod tubes thingy is at and went inside one, when I got to my destination I immediately went to the main ai room and it begins. after a few minutes of threatening the ai to "quit the game" so I can "plot my mass genocide" I heard that god damn sound that activates your fight or flight mode. the dreaded BWOINK sound, I got scared and made the second worst mistake,I chose the flight option and immediately quitted the game. after I quitted the game I thought i would be banned from sybil so when I went to play on event instead I got the black screen of text that said I was banned. not for a day, not for a week, not for a month, BUT PERMANENTLY BANNED for making said joke. And yes I know I took the joke too far, I probably threw a few words in that said joke, and I could have faced the consequences of getting a ban so I wouldn't get a permaban. why I should be unbanned: I think that my ban was unfair because shaps instead of calling another admin on event that I was playing on that sever and to put me In admin prison, I was permanently banned for trying to leave a ticket. and also the value I can give is that I think I can probably make a couple of peoples day. and finally since my last appeals got disapproved, Im putting as much attention to detail as I can and I really hope this appeal makes it because I seriously putted way too much time into this.
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: formatting sins
freddygamer777

Re: admin: shaps, perpetrator: calbloxs. I took a joke too far and didn't say it was a joke and Im sorry

Post by freddygamer777 » #526275

Thanks for approving my appeal. But i tried to go back on /tg/ station and im still banned, when will you uplift the ban?
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [shaps] calbloxs - I took a joke too far and didn't say it was a joke and Im sorry

Post by bobbahbrown » #526294

This ban occurred in round 124558 on Sybil. The player was Preston Longdick, the medical doctor. (src, statbus, scrubby)

Ban was placed around 4am UTC on 2019-11-27.

The following messages are taken from game.txt and are exclusively Calbloxs' messages prior to his ban.
[2019-11-27 03:54:30.202] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "IM GONNA GIVE YOU 1 HOUR TO GIVE ME YOUR AI CORE BEFORE I SHRED YOU AND GET MYSELF BANNED FROM SILICON FOR A MONTH" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:54:58.334] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "LOOK AT MY LAST MESSEGE" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:55:27.934] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "im telling you to disconnect yourself so i can become the new robot god" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:55:35.807] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "i fucking hate all humans" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:56:03.738] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "yeah but im here to actually take action about it" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:56:20.212] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "so since your not saying yes" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:56:34.490] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "im gonna give you 5 MINUTES to say yes or no to my demands" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:57:09.621] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "and if you try to call for help ill shred you in cold blood" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:57:19.905] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "oh and to do that QUIT THE GAME" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:57:52.170] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "also i want to destroy the canadian federation" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:58:10.583] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "so since your extremly stubborn im gonna..." (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 03:59:35.904] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "what youre gonna do if i dont?" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 04:00:07.213] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "so quit the game so i can conduct my plan of mass genocide" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
[2019-11-27 04:00:30.078] SAY: Calbloxs/(Robo-preston) "or i STUFF you like a black guy to a white girl in blacked.com" (AI Chamber (214, 144, 2))
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: admin: shaps, perpetrator: calbloxs. I took a joke too far and didn't say it was a joke and Im sorry

Post by peoplearestrange » #526303

freddygamer777 wrote:Thanks for approving my appeal. But i tried to go back on /tg/ station and im still banned, when will you uplift the ban?
The banning admin (shaps) will look at in due course and decide. Until then you will have to wait.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [shaps] calbloxs - I took a joke too far and didn't say it was a joke and Im sorry

Post by Shaps-cloud » #526748

I'll give you one more shot but if you do one of these stupid racist OOC in IC gimmicks again you won't get another chance
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #527720

Appears to be resolved. Locking.