Post by Zminda » #526863

BYOND account: Zminda
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-30, 22:30:27
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 124831
Your side of the story: I admit, I messed up pretty bad. I don't know much about the SM - I usually set the job to low, and security officer to medium, so that when I roll traitor, I'm an engineer. Even when I play normally, I never bother with the SM as there are other engineers that are already done with it after I get ready. A couple rounds ago I saw one CE turn on the emitters so I figured that's what you're supposed to do. Serves me right for learning from event hall players instead of reading the wiki. I take full responsibility for that.
The main reason for this ban is having multiple accounts. I had no idea that I was banned on my old account (Olekk) for having an older account (I don't even remember what it was). I didn't mean to ban evade if that's the case - I just never used it again after making the new one. I forgot my password and decided not to bother with finding that account's email and figuring out the password for that. I'm sorry If I caused any confusion. If I get unbanned, I'd like to play on my current one (Zminda).
Why you think you should be unbanned: I never used the accounts simultaneously. I never used them to ban evade. I have no history of sabotaging rounds as a non-antag. On all the accounts I only have a few notes, one 1-day ban for over-escalation (back when I was learning the game) and one week-long job ban from security (again when I was learning the game). If I'm wrong about any of that, please correct me, I might not remember everything.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: [FatalX1] Zminda - Alt accounts permaban

Post by Fatal » #526872

Yeah I never saw any evidence of any ban evasion or multikeying, the main issue I had was that once I did bring up the issue of you having 3 accounts you instantly disconnected, and I waited 10 minutes for you to come back before applying the ban, but it was merely to get you to clear up what was going on

Il unban the Zminda account, just stick to that one and everything is good