he locked the thread

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re: he locked the thread

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #484557

Bottom post of the previous page:

Can i just stop you right there, if the dog is dead then no pain receptors will be recieved because it is also brain dead therefore it can't feel you cutting up, cooking in hot oil or eating it. Plants on the other hand get the worst deal, they have parts sometimes abstractly representing their genitals severed off them leaving immeasurable damage and not quite pain but recognition of damage as it heals over the affected part and continue to suffer as you consume their matter.

Some plants like carrots get the worst deal because they are all one, first you peel them and they release their water as their skin is removed, cut off their greens used to photsynthesise light and them either chop them into multiple bits while they are alive and eat them there and then, or boil them in scalding water while all the while being unable to properly die until all the mush is gone in your digestive tract.

You would refuse to eat a plant already in decomposition, but will settle for eating a plant that is alive and in pain and is a bad example of natural ethics.

Spoiler:
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #484617

Stickymayhem wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:If anyone wants to discuss veganism we can make this thread bigger than the Vegan 2.0 thread
i dont like veganism but i respect the choice of individuals to feed themselves vegan
i dislike attempts at proselytizing or forcing carnivore pets onto a vegan diet, or not feeding young children who don't understand what's being done a balanced omnivore diet
I like this analogy. A man is beating a dog with a stick. This is eating meat, it's actively causing suffering to the animal. A meat eater grabs a stick and helps beat the dog to death. A vegan is someone who puts their stick down. It's entirely passive and you're not participating, but two people are still beating a dog to death right next to you. Vegan activism is taking the sticks out of their hands.

On a similar note, because eating meat is active, I was forced to do something unethical by my parents. It's not their fault, they were ignorant and so was I, but until my child is old enough to decide for themselves, I'm not going to force them to eat meat just because society demands it, in the same way I wouldn't force them into actively participating in a sport they don't want to. Veganism is entirely passive. You are NOT purchasing something. That's all. And yet people are furious that you don't buy the same stuff as them, they take it as an incredible insult. It's the classic response to any minority group, and it triggers cognitive dissonance that has to be resolved. Either through faulty justifications, reducing the importance of the conflict or actually changing your behaviour.
I honestly can't tell if that's a high effort shitpost or genuine but we're in the hut so I'll assume former, so good job.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #484622

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Can i just stop you right there, if the dog is dead then no pain receptors will be recieved because it is also brain dead therefore it can't feel you cutting up, cooking in hot oil or eating it.
I think he means the dog is alive while being beaten to death. He doesn't mean that the dog fucking died randomly from sudden death syndrome then some random people came out of the fucking woodworks with 3 sticks and one of them decided "actually im not a fucking psychopath who beats up dead bodies for no reason"
Ayy Lemoh

Re: Morrowind Thread

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #484714

[youtube]NCqdci9ZdUY[/youtube]
morrowind thread now
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #484728

What the sharmat did you just say about me, you little n'wah? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ordinators, and I've been involved in secret raids on House Dagoth, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in cliff racer warfare and I'm the top marksman in the entire Morrowind armed forces. You are nothing to me but another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Tamriel, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Aether? Think again, s'wit. As we speak I am contacting my network of Telvanni mage-lords across the planes and your magickal signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scrib. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with unarmed. Not only is my Unarmed skill 100, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Buoyant Armigers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face off the face of the continent, you little s'wit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn't, and now you're paying the price, you almsividamn n'wah. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You will suffer greatly, kiddo.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #484744

[youtube]ppSPsvO19dU[/youtube]
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #484745

[youtube]NF-XMtNEudQ[/youtube]
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #484973

iamgoofball wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote: Still full sjw.
im nto reading any of this thread but theres nothing wrong with being an sjqw
Wanting equality =/= being an sjw
Sjws are the people that get offended at literally everything
You are (probably and/or usually) not an sjw
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #484985

somerandomguy wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote: Still full sjw.
im nto reading any of this thread but theres nothing wrong with being an sjqw
Wanting equality =/= being an sjw
Sjws are the people that get offended at literally everything
You are (probably and/or usually) not an sjw
people here throw the term sjw around if you say anything radical like "saying the n word is something you should not do" so in this case he has a point

holy fuck i can't believe i agree with goofball
Limey wrote:its too late.
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #484988

Qbopper wrote:
somerandomguy wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote: Die, fetcher!
N'wah!
Now you die!
What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy.
[youtube]dHDlTPUsH2w[/youtube]
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #485394

[youtube]NCqdci9ZdUY[/youtube]
Last edited by Ayy Lemoh on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
John_Gobbel
Byond Username: CAPTTLasky

Post by John_Gobbel » #498760

I'm so glad this degenerated into morrowind memes.
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #502581

Grazyn wrote:I don't mind anime avatars, I do mind out-of-season avatars. It's March for Christ's sake
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #502583

Whomst've'st'y'all'dve been doing while I've been gone
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #502587

Is that blood in the water or just ketchup...?
[this space reserved]
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #502619

Doctor Pork wrote:
Grazyn wrote:I don't mind anime avatars, I do mind out-of-season avatars. It's March for Christ's sake
Isn't there a forum rule against out-of-season Christmas avatars?

Edit: there is, reported
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #502623

Grazyn wrote:
Doctor Pork wrote:

I can't touch this one, MSO's wrath is gonna have to befall him
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #502732

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Doctor Pork wrote:

I can't touch this one, MSO's wrath is gonna have to befall him
It was a good run
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #529932

I found some evidence while looking for something completely unrelated lol!

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... =50#p16987
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #536331

Ahhh, I vaguely remember some beef between SoS and Elyina going on way back when. SoS barred Elyina from running in a headmin election for some reason, probably related to all the drama they seemed to constantly be at the center of.

I don't know if Ely tried to make a case in their defense or what but SoS showed me some logs of a conversation where Elyina was essentially trying to blackmail SoS into letting them run, for the life of me I can't remember what they were threatening him with but it was literally like "If you don't let me run for headmin I'm gonna do this bullshit..." type insanity so SoS dumpstered them and told me I should never let them be an admin or run for headmin again...something like that.

This was a long time ago and I've tried to flush this level of drama over a stupid fucking byond game from my brain. Details hazy. The only thing I really concretely remember is Elyina threatening SoS with some kind of revenge if they weren't allowed to run and SoS just being like "nah fuck off".

There was always such a stupid fucking seesaw of behind the scenes drama like this when I was in charge. It fucking sucked. When the players weren't trying to burn the server down there was this wacky conspiracy shit going on behind the curtain; people being unchill with eachother and trying to figure out ways to oust them from power or load up places with their meta-buds to swing votes, curry favor with players, etc. etc. etc.

Nerd-ass game of thrones over a fuckin' free to play BYOND game Jesus Christ.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #536337

Timbrewolf wrote:Ahhh, I vaguely remember some beef between SoS and Elyina going on way back when. SoS barred Elyina from running in a headmin election for some reason, probably related to all the drama they seemed to constantly be at the center of.

I don't know if Ely tried to make a case in their defense or what but SoS showed me some logs of a conversation where Elyina was essentially trying to blackmail SoS into letting them run, for the life of me I can't remember what they were threatening him with but it was literally like "If you don't let me run for headmin I'm gonna do this bullshit..." type insanity so SoS dumpstered them and told me I should never let them be an admin or run for headmin again...something like that.

This was a long time ago and I've tried to flush this level of drama over a stupid fucking byond game from my brain. Details hazy. The only thing I really concretely remember is Elyina threatening SoS with some kind of revenge if they weren't allowed to run and SoS just being like "nah fuck off".

There was always such a stupid fucking seesaw of behind the scenes drama like this when I was in charge. It fucking sucked. When the players weren't trying to burn the server down there was this wacky conspiracy shit going on behind the curtain; people being unchill with eachother and trying to figure out ways to oust them from power or load up places with their meta-buds to swing votes, curry favor with players, etc. etc. etc.

Nerd-ass game of thrones over a fuckin' free to play BYOND game Jesus Christ.
ya but did u do it

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #536343

bobbahbrown wrote:ya but did u do it
Abandon the power struggle to go do furry shit and fly airplanes? Yes I did that.

EDIT: Hahaha holy shiiiiiit I read some more of this thread and it's killing me how y'all cant keep my name out of your mouth even when I have little or nothing to do with this besides having been around and maybe knowing something (turns out very little) about the situation at hand.
Weh weh weh he kicked us out of discord weh weh weh well I never liked being there in the first place wehhhh my god
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #536344

Timbrewolf wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:ya but did u do it
Abandon the power struggle to go do furry shit and fly airplanes? Yes I did that.

EDIT: Hahaha holy shiiiiiit I read some more of this thread and it's killing me how y'all cant keep my name out of your mouth even when I have little or nothing to do with this besides having been around and maybe knowing something (turns out very little) about the situation at hand.
Weh weh weh he kicked us out of discord weh weh weh well I never liked being there in the first place wehhhh my god
we work in the same industry.......

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #536345

bobbahbrown wrote:we work in the same industry.......
I don't work in aviation I'm just an autistic boomer with a bunch of home 'pit bullshit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #536347

i work in aviation

suck it furfag
you are mom is gay
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #536350

lntigracy wrote:i work in aviation

suck it furfag
That means you and I share a common interest!

How does it feel to share something with a furry?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #536351

you're the black beatmaker from 2007 right
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #536382

Timbrewolf wrote:

suck it furfag

idk, ask the guys going to bonetown with your gf
you are mom is gay
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #536383

lntigracy wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:

suck it furfag

idk, ask the guys going to bonetown with your gf
Ha! Jokes on you IDIOT I'm SINGLE
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #536384

Seems a trend.
you are mom is gay
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #536385

lntigracy wrote:Seems a trend.
Yeah I imagine a lot of people here are single what's that supposed to mean?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #536392

oh no I meant you, consistently
you are mom is gay
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #536430

lntigracy wrote:oh no I meant you, consistently
I'm single all the times I'm not dating someone. You got me!
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #536524

I forgot that insulting retards isn't as fun when they don't understand the insults.
you are mom is gay
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #536526

i like the tired "old player comes back and acts like he's superior for leaving" gimmick
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #536556

lntigracy wrote:I forgot that insulting retards isn't as fun when they don't understand the insults.
If you want to just jerk me off or whatever do it in IM's. This weird fixation you have with trying to turn every random thread into some catty confrontation is too clingy for public posting.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #536578

lntigracy wrote:I forgot that insulting retards isn't as fun when they don't understand the insults.
Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the Universe.

Spoiler: