[Niknakflak] Ram Job - 11 Accounts? PT II

Appeals which have been closed.
Ramjob

[Niknakflak] Ram Job - 11 Accounts? PT II

Post by Ramjob » #53436

Some insane admin permabanned me for supposedly have 11 accounts.

They locked this before, but I don't care.

I don't have to answer to that sort of bullshit.

If anything, you're going to make a huge asshole of a normal player.

Too fucking bad it ruslted you on the holidays.

How about you not fuck with decent people?
Ramjob

Re: 11 Accounts?

Post by Ramjob » #53437

Am I going to have to do it myself again?
Ramjob

Post by Ramjob » #53438

Ramjob wrote:Am I going to have to do it myself again?
It's like expecting Medbay to do their job. Admins are even more garbage.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #53439

I was watching, you were asked at least twenty times to explain why you had eleven accounts. Instead of explaining why you had eleven accounts you became increasingly aggressive accusing NikNakFlak of stalking you. Throughout you dodged the question and refused to answer it. You were warned that if you didn't answer the question you would be banned on a permanent basis and forced to explain yourself on the forums. I can't understand why you don't just answer the question? If you feel that you are a decent player as you state what harm is there in explaining why you have eleven accounts?
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #53442

Pasikonik doctrine. Follow the appeal format listed in the sticky and try not being an aggressive as about it and we will sort this out. Odds are it's a database issue.

Fun fact: The more of a cock you are about it, the less your chances of being unbanned are.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [Niknakflak] Ram Job - 11 Accounts? PT II

Post by peoplearestrange » #53444

Not directly involved in the ban, but just so its noted. Have had no-stop harassment from this player via forum PM's due to the locking of the last thread. Tried to explain myself, was just met with a wall of abuse. That's all I have to add.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #53447

Just forumban them already, they're clearly intent on being a raging phallus to everyone.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #53449

I second, unless the player can show they intend on being a respectable member of the community.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #53458

2 week ban issued for shitty behavior.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #53459

Locking and resolving.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box