Eyebot
Byond Username: Eyebot

[Phuzzylodgik] Eyebot - Killed 5 people

Post by Eyebot » #536965

BYOND account: Eyebot
Character name: Crousti Von Zizi
Ban type: Server/Role
Ban length: 3 days + 1month security ban
Ban reason: Playing as a warden during a rev round, used the mode as an excuse to kill five other players declaring :"kill every non mindshielded crew !!" Please stop leaping at every possible excuse to remove other players from the round.

Time ban was placed: 220-01-20 20:59:50
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 128604
Your side of the story: I was warden during a rev round. Everything was good until 15 people assaulted HoS and killed him in the hallway. After that they started assaulting brig, destroying the wall and breaking into armory from space. It started to become hard to see who was rev or not because we had a bunch of non mindshielded people in brig, alot of them were stealing sec stuff to use it against us.
I killed 5 people, 3 of them were confirmed rev, one was a innocent dude in brig and the other was the chap (I saw him on the camera when they killed HoS in the hallway).
As a warden I was a bit scared of all that shit going on in brig and wanted to defend my sweet brig from the communist invasion. When Phuzzy banned me I gave my stuff to a security officer and killed myself only to see chap yelling at me that I'm retarded in dead chat.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't like killing people when I'm antag or when I see one. Maybe I deserve that ban, maybe not. I just want to play ss13 on TG.
References of good conduct: I may have more than 100 hours as an assistant. I cut both of my arms roundstart and ask a doctor to give me two chainsaw hands. If someone accept to feed me (cause I cannot with my new arms) he will become my master and I will execute his orders. If I don't have any master I'll just bring dying/dead people in medbay for the rest of the round.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] Eyebot - Killed 5 people

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #537155

Eyebot wrote:BYOND account: Eyebot
Character name: Crousti Von Zizi
Ban type: Server/Role
Ban length: 3 days + 1month security ban
Ban reason: Playing as a warden during a rev round, used the mode as an excuse to kill five other players declaring :"kill every non mindshielded crew !!" Please stop leaping at every possible excuse to remove other players from the round.

Time ban was placed: 220-01-20 20:59:50
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 128604
Your side of the story: I was warden during a rev round. Everything was good until 15 people assaulted HoS and killed him in the hallway. After that they started assaulting brig, destroying the wall and breaking into armory from space. It started to become hard to see who was rev or not because we had a bunch of non mindshielded people in brig, alot of them were stealing sec stuff to use it against us.
I killed 5 people, 3 of them were confirmed rev, one was a innocent dude in brig and the other was the chap (I saw him on the camera when they killed HoS in the hallway).
As a warden I was a bit scared of all that shit going on in brig and wanted to defend my sweet brig from the communist invasion. When Phuzzy banned me I gave my stuff to a security officer and killed myself only to see chap yelling at me that I'm retarded in dead chat.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't like killing people when I'm antag or when I see one. Maybe I deserve that ban, maybe not. I just want to play ss13 on TG.
References of good conduct: I may have more than 100 hours as an assistant. I cut both of my arms roundstart and ask a doctor to give me two chainsaw hands. If someone accept to feed me (cause I cannot with my new arms) he will become my master and I will execute his orders. If I don't have any master I'll just bring dying/dead people in medbay for the rest of the round.
For the record, none of the five people you killed were revs. In fact, two of them repeatedly asked to be mindshielded and were openly and obviously working against the revolutionaries.

(For clarity's sake, the five deaths mentioned in your notes include your disabling of a borg for following its laws and attempting to drag off an injured man.)

At the time I became involved you were methodically dragging three wrongfully-imprisoned people into the brig holding area, where, despite the protests of your coworkers, you proceeded to needlessly harmbaton them to death.

Admittedly, Sec is afforded broad latitude regarding the application of lethal force during a revolution. However, your unbridled enthusiasm for indiscriminate killing resulted in actions taken that were out of proportion to the situation at hand.

This is not an isolated incident. Every round in which you play Warden or Security Officer is littered with ahelp complaints about your conduct. A break is in order.

This appeal is denied.

That being said: You're an interesting and creative player. You have a lot to contribute to our servers and the rounds in which you play. Please use your time off from Sec to try your hand at roles involving less inter-player conflict.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] Eyebot - Killed 5 people

Post by Hulkamania » #540219

Locking this thread now as nothing new has happened in quite some time.