HYPOTHETICAL: Someone makes a TGSTATION spinoff game and your Spaceman is a boss character

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

HYPOTHETICAL: Someone makes a TGSTATION spinoff game and your Spaceman is a boss character

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #541104

WHERE does the fight take place?
WHAT song plays during the fight?
HOW does your character attack?

Feel free to post ANY and ALL of your characters; i think this will be a FUN creative exercise, gamers.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: HYPOTHETICAL: Someone makes a TGSTATION spinoff game and your Spaceman is a boss character

Post by Flatulent » #541287

fight takes place in maint
self destruction from half life is the song
he tries to kill you with a toolbox but steps on punji stick, instantly dies and his health sensor bomb activates instantly gibbing both of you in the process
morale of the story: don't make Reddy Tor the assistant a boss in your spinoff game
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Re: HYPOTHETICAL: Someone makes a TGSTATION spinoff game and your Spaceman is a boss character

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #541353

I wont, that doesn't sound like a fun battle
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #541358

Location: Looping hallways, with stops in Medical Bay/Science/Engineering for the actual fight.

Music: Alternating elevator music and

Attack Pattern: The fight alternates between three modes, Passive, Combative, Retreating. During the Passive phase my character just stands in whatever lobby unmoving and you can wail on them for free hits. Combative the boss is actively fighting back and you can get some hits in but mostly need to defend and dodge. Retreating moves to the hallway where you have to dodge the varies spots of space lube to keep up with him. The most you dodge/faster you are the more time you get in the Passive phase once you make it to the next department.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #541401

Song:
Spoiler:
[youtube]P0ju2Ai6Izc[/youtube]
How: Primarily Buffer/De-buffer/Healer using old fashioned goofchem while supported by respawning mobs. Player party must contend with poisons, acids and negative status effects against buffed generic enemies. Won't attack without supporting assistance and wastes a turn waiting/calling for help.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #541447

Toesuck Braingunk is the tutorial boss. he's decided to beat you up himself instead of calling security because you broke into his office.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #541456

Song:[youtube]7s1Mr5u8DvM[/youtube]

My character would be throwing plasma filled gold slimes. Sending aggressive mobs to attack my target.

If one of the mobs ends up being a magicarp. I use it on myself to mutate into something more powerful/RNGY.

I'm basically the "Joker" boss. pure RNG BS.

Love me some xenobio.
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #541752

AVUDIM GOPNIKI: BELLIGERENT BOLSHEVIK

Song: [youtube]5zo7BYoaqAA[/youtube] played by a greyshirt on the piano during the battle

HOW?: Avudim greets the player character by offering to do shots of BADMINKA VODKA with them. However, as the player approaches in a cut scene, they slip on a wet floor tile and bump the table, thus spilling the vodka, and causing Dima to state [youtube]W-tzs47o33A[/youtube].

He then gets mad and pulls out a protokinetic crusher from his leather jacket and begins the fight. He pounds the ground with his crusher attempting to smash the player character rhythmically and creating shockwaves that can be avoiding by jumping on the tables. After a few attempts at this, the tempo of the song picks up and he leaps up onto the table and squats slavically before smashing a bottle of Magm-Ale on the floor and declaring it to be lava. The player has to jump from table to table avoiding Avudim as he chases them, attemping to kick them by doing the trepak dance. By avoiding him long enough, he gets tired and draws a Mosin-Nagant and begins firing at the player. This is your opportunity to run up while he is reloading and BAP him for extra damage, causing his rifle to land on the lava, and, via it's moisture, cool the floor down to safe levels, causing the hammer sequence to repeat. After you do enough damage to him, he stumbles backwards onto a table and falls unconscious, mimicking the pose of Lenin in his mausoleum.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #542135

Armory

[youtube][/youtube]

At range with a riot shotgun loaded with rubbershot, then he closes in for the kill with a harmbaton. Also has a telescopic riot shield.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Ayebee123
Byond Username: Ayebee123

Post by Ayebee123 » #542655

oh boy time for mine to be really bad woohoo

Lavaland Outpost or out in Lavaland itself

[youtube]4dGpteJyMK8[/youtube]
(hey probably doesnt fit but i like the risk of rain ost)

probably multiphase, adding more attacks over time using loot from chests n stuff

phase 1: proto-kinetic crusher, dashing forward with jumpboots and striking, proto-kinetic accelerator if you get out of range, occasionally swapping mods out to add a bit more unpredictability but a great opportunity to strike

phase 2: first two get increased damage, begins using meathook, slow windup but if you don't keep your guard up you can get grappled and it would combo into his kinetic crusher, devastating but predictable

phase 3: last 3 attacks are quicker, starts using blue/red cubes to teleport around the area, throws one near you to close distance but if you're quick, you can catch/grab them and throw them somewhere else

when killed, with his last breath he tells the player, "See ya next shift, you owe me a beer."
[insert funny stuff here]

i play the guy who's scared of bees and the dark, also known as Abe Merc.
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #542850

Song:
Spoiler:
Ignoring the obvious Robotnik choices,
[youtube]ULWKpyuVUVI[/youtube]
Fight: Cycles between main and intermissions phases. Main phases consist attacks from a combat mech. During intermission phases, the mech becomes un-targetable/un-damageable for reloading/repairs and cyborgs appear to perform hit-and-run attacks. Cyborgs retreat during the main cycle when the mech rejoins the fight. Cyborgs damaged will rejoin the next intermission at full health, but killing one will cause it not to appear again, though the main phase gets harder for every cyborg that dies.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"