Seroza
Byond Username: Seroza

[Ban Appeal][LaKiller08] Seroza - Attempted to appeal for unban

Post by Seroza » #547621

Your Byond ckey: Seroza

Your character name: Isaac Clark

Admin who banned you: LaKiller08

Type of ban (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban

Ban reason and length: I do not remember exactly. I know that I violated a lot and this led to a blockage.

Your side of the story: My adventures were many. all and do not count. but the last trick made you get rid of me. if my memory serves me, then this happened on the shuttle. there was a pilot, there was a good alien. I did not let him shoot. and then he got some bullets from the pilot and he left. well and spun. what to take revenge on the offender

Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been quite a long time since I was kicked out. During this period of time I have suffered enough because this is my favorite project. it was the colonies of marin who inspired me to play this, but after a sufficient amount of forgiveness, I still got a ban forever. I also played on other servers, where they can say a word for me. about me. about my behavior.I really hope for an amnesty for myself. as if I didn’t want to play here. I would not appeal. Sorry
Last edited by Seroza on Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seroza

Post by Seroza » #547674

grinkgo
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Grinkgo

Re: [Ban Appeal][LaKiller08] Seroza - Attempted to appeal for unban

Post by grinkgo » #547931

Hi and thank you for putting in the time and effort for an appeal. That shows us that you at the very least still have interest in playing and hopefully this is a good first step forward.

We will be reviewing your past note history as well as asking around other servers for vouches of good behavior, so we appreciate your patience as we process this appeal.

To expedite this process and make it quicker for all of us, are there any servers in particular that you've spent a lot of time on? Any specific servers that can vouch for you?
Seroza

Post by Seroza » #547946

I played CM long enough for this period. And I heard that you did not start for a long time. And a small group of people whom I met decided to return those fun times and created their server on TGMC. A man named "Evoturd # 3461" he was the creator. And I think he will say something good about me. Thank you for answering me. And can I ask you to get an amnesty on your discord server. Hyenker # 4275 please
Seroza

Post by Seroza » #547965

The only thing I admit. I violated the game character rule. or rather the name of the character :(
grinkgo
TGMC Lead

Post by grinkgo » #549538

You have quite a lengthy note history, much of which includes violations of our escalation policy. This ultimately led to the ban after we gave you many warnings and second chances. Do you fully understand the reasons why we banned you in the first place? If so, I want you to state our escalation policy using your own words and explain how your behavior will be different this time around.
Seroza

Post by Seroza » #549553

I am sure that the only serious reason was my aggression and the inability to control it with such small grievances. Therefore, yes, I fully understand and understand why you banned me.This list includes I think metacomes. Which is also extremely bad I read the rules quite thoroughly and am ready to follow them. There were several jokes about people, in general there was black humor, which is also bad. And besides, you really have an RP project in which just running and shooting is not enough. I think that I expressed enough. I hope to get another chance from you.
grinkgo
TGMC Lead

Post by grinkgo » #550345

After having heard some good things from other hosts, I'm willing to give you another chance. HOWEVER you will be treading on very thin ice. The next time you repeat these offenses, I can't guarantee we'll be particularly merciful in terms of punishment.

I will hereby approve this ban appeal.