The Untouchable Code

General SS13 Chat
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

The Untouchable Code

Post by Shadowflame909 » #550965

So through all the drama and salt. The outcome left us with this:

A server full of change and additions, has met a piece of it that cannot be changed.

It cannot be added too, and it cannot be subtracted from. Attempts so far, failing if it's focus isn't universal on all humanoids.

(Rest in piece Chocolate poison, the felinid laugh, felinid speak, and Cat-Girl claws mutation.)

Now, anyone who's read so far is asking. "This is obvious shadowflame why the fuck did you make this thread."

Just to address the fact that this code is in a singularity, and because of the drama pertaining it. It will stay that way for some time.

Last addition pertaining to Felinids only: Catgirl toxin in 2018, merged by action ninja.

Thus my viewers. Is drama the way to make code so unchangeable, with all attempts denied? This is my question to you.

Conclusion: I now see that 24 days ago Farquaar did what no other gamer has done since 2018 and got felinids to meow. So my argument is now null

Have a good day everyone
► Show Spoiler
YuiY1997
Byond Username: YuiY1997

Re: The Untouchable Code

Post by YuiY1997 » #550968

Yeah wild how people getting rampantly autistic over being able to give your spessmen cat ears stops any development involving cat ear people. Felinids feel like the least fleshed out of the races as a result. Most of the other races have a lot more pros and cons and unique stuff.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #551060

YuiY1997 wrote:Yeah wild how people getting rampantly autistic over being able to give your spessmen cat ears stops any development involving cat ear people. Felinids feel like the least fleshed out of the races as a result. Most of the other races have a lot more pros and cons and unique stuff.
every time someone coded a con for the cats they started screaming about people codegriefing them
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #551066

"Heh I'll get rid of chocolate interaction to own the redditors xd" - Orange man 2019
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
NikoTheGuyDude
Byond Username: NikoTheGuyDude

Post by NikoTheGuyDude » #551071

imagine calling the felinid cocoa interaction griefcode while making lizards die from cryogenics

also, i think its hilarious we use the motto "race is a choice" while protecting the felinids from muh redditors

just dont go felinid lol
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #551081

how did I know this was a shadowflame thread just from the thread title alone
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #551109

YuiY1997 wrote:Yeah wild how people getting rampantly autistic over being able to give your spessmen cat ears stops any development involving cat ear people. Felinids feel like the least fleshed out of the races as a result. Most of the other races have a lot more pros and cons and unique stuff.
Felenids existed as a sprite change on the human species for a long time, they were made species SOLEY to facilitate cleaner code.

As such I am avoiding greenlighting any major changes to them and will continue to do so for as long as possible, any "feature" of them that cause me even a single iota of problems I will rip out without consultation.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #551122

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
every time someone coded a con for the cats they started screaming about people codegriefing them
The only one I've ever been aware of was chocolate toxicity and that one just sucked.

But no, in general, hoes mad. This is the direct consequence of either side losing their goddamn mind about cats when someone changes them.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #551124

oranges wrote:
Felenids existed as a sprite change on the human species for a long time, they were made species SOLEY to facilitate cleaner code.

As such I am avoiding greenlighting any major changes to them and will continue to do so for as long as possible, any "feature" of them that cause me even a single iota of problems I will rip out without consultation.
the implementation of cobbmed caused untold amounts of issues, but you didn't rip that out as soon as you caught whiff of them

evidently you're fine with deafening yourself to people if you think it'll make an improvement, so why are cats different?

Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #551145

meows were a mistake actually. you hate to see it
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #551148

I like cobbychems, it made medical medical doctors have a purpose. Before cobbychems anyone knew how to properly heal themselves and would push aside doctors/ break into med storage to just do it themselves. It also adds a nice touch of realism to the game.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #551224

deedubya wrote:
oranges wrote:

the implementation of cobbmed caused untold amounts of issues, but you didn't rip that out as soon as you caught whiff of them

evidently you're fine with deafening yourself to people if you think it'll make an improvement, so why are cats different?
did you even read the post? Let me repost the pertinent bit for you

Let me make it larger so you can see it

And now let me make it red so you really can't miss it

Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #551228

what is soley and how do u make something soley :oops:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #551262

Qustinnus wrote:what is soley and how do u make something soley :oops:
it is in regards to the sole of a shoe, which makes sense as catgirls are foot fetish content
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #551265

deedubya wrote:the implementation of cobbmed caused untold amounts of issues, but you didn't rip that out as soon as you caught whiff of them

Amazing, you managed to make uninformed posts without reading when the entire needed info is WITHIN THE POST YOU ARE QUOTING
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #551267

damn....

Felinids are just a roundstart cat ears item inside its own slot.
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #551271

i thought the felinid jumping on laser thing was funny tho
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #551274

green names ignoring the point just for the "haha gotcha" moment, epic

regardless of why they were divided into a unique species, they are a unique species now. they even have unique species traits(flashbang go owie, hee hoo laser), but they are not being expanded upon because oranges is allergic to cats.

Spoiler:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #551290

not sure what issues you're talking about byond "this med literally kills you instead of heals" which was patched fairly quickly. Some chems were edited because of lack of use or design changes but it's not like they were the only answer to the problem of being hurt to begin with.

Without venturing too far into my rent-free studio, I'm not sure the point of this thread? Like time since last merged PR doesn't justify future PRs, it's just that new PRs need to be REALLY good because no one wants to deal with the results that come from cat REEEEEEs on both sides.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #551291

The point of this is that I wanted x-men catgirls and it was closed because of some ancient cat-girl drama.

This is what makes people listen to linkin park songs
► Show Spoiler
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #551300

Cobby wrote:not sure what issues you're talking about byond "this med literally kills you instead of heals" which was patched fairly quickly. Some chems were edited because of lack of use or design changes but it's not like they were the only answer to the problem of being hurt to begin with.
don't get me wrong, I like cobbmed in its current state, I just think the way it was implemented(partly due to an accidental early merge) was done very poorly and resulted in a massive backlash

Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #551309

deedubya wrote:green names ignoring the point just for the "haha gotcha" moment, epic

regardless of why they were divided into a unique species, they are a unique species now. they even have unique species traits(flashbang go owie, hee hoo laser), but they are not being expanded upon because oranges is allergic to cats.
I didn't miss your point, there's just nothing to say about it because it's a non point, you just state the exact opposite of what I said, and I already explained to you why cats were different.

I just pointed out that it was absolutely nothing like cobbychem because it isn't and now you look like a moron.
YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #551313

oranges wrote:
deedubya wrote:green names ignoring the point just for the "haha gotcha" moment, epic

I didn't miss your point, there's just nothing to say about it because it's a non point, you just state the exact opposite of what I said, and I already explained to you why cats were different.

I just pointed out that it was absolutely nothing like cobbychem because it isn't and now you look like a moron.
Yeah but why do cats HAVE to be different? It would be nice to have more variety in the game. I'm not asking a hypothetical here I figure you probably know better than I do. Is it just because you want cats to be almost purely cosmetic? Would fleshing out how they are now as their own race just cause more code fucky wuckys?
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #551318

Add Vox
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #551319

YuiY1997 wrote:Yeah but why do cats HAVE to be different? It would be nice to have more variety in the game. I'm not asking a hypothetical here I figure you probably know better than I do. Is it just because you want cats to be almost purely cosmetic? Would fleshing out how they are now as their own race just cause more code fucky wuckys?
I'll explain this one with a transcription of a very angry rant I went on in the discord one time:

Code: Select all

>another fucking catgirl argument
admins and the codebase are intrinsically tied in the same way that the gm and the rules of a ttrpg are intrinsically tied
it kind of sucks that it is that way but unfortunately it is
administration shapes code and code shapes administration
"seperation of codebase and server is absolute!" is a pretty ridiculous rallying cry when the entire structure of how ss13 adminstrates itself has dramatically shaped the game
<request from goofball to replace felinids with tajaran>
nope, and never happening
felinids are on a permanent freeze
I'm not interested in felinid changes at this point anymore, it's a stupid battle that results in a giant drama battle over fucking nothing anymore
the only thing I would settle for is complete removal
you're actually delusional if you think that changing felinids to tajaran would please absolutely anybody
both fucking sides of this debate are so fucking stupid
you realize that the sprite replacement is what people would care about right?
the worst part about this fucking shit
I've read this entire argument before
this entire
hour long argument
I've seen
at least 10-15 times
<response to someone asking if it's an administration thing>:  it's more complicated than that but it's such a deep fucking web of political bullshit
it has very little to do with cat ears anymore and a lot more to do with the power dynamic between code and server
<response to someone commenting about how long the argument has been for a tiny sprite feature>: that's the whole fucking problem
these debates always center around felinids as the actual feature
but the actual feature doesn't fucking matter
it doesn't matter at all
we can't touch it because it's the fucking forbidden fruit not because it's some intrinsic feature
because the whole point is the appearance
changing apperance of felinids would upset literally everybody
because one side is REEEE FURRIES REEEEE ANIME REEEE CRINGE
and the other side is "it's just ears and a tail bro why do you care so much bro it's just cosmetic bro doesn't actually do anything bro BUT ALSO I WILL VIOLENTLY OPPOSE ANYTHING TOUCHING IT"
oh I think it would be fucking hilarious but at the same time that it could genuinely threaten stability of the server if it goes badly is absolutely pathetic
I mean "the server" in "the entire Coderbase-Admin Industrial Complex" not "literal game server"
that's the only reason the only thing I would "settle" for is total removal
it is literally the only way to ensure moving forward that the problem doesn't come up again
This obviously has the people I was talking to cut out but it should mostly make sense even without full conversational context. I wasn't just yelling at myself here.
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #551329

tl;dr coderbus has their head so far up their own ass that they see kowtowing to the wishes of the administration and community as tantamount to surrendering the autonomy they already don't deserve

What a crock, no wonder this is the only community that the repo is unaccountable to its players and leaders.

Spoiler:
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #551335

dentdubya wrote:tl;dr coderbus has their head so far up their own ass that they see kowtowing to the wishes of the administration and community as tantamount to surrendering the autonomy they already don't deserve

What a crock, no wonder this is the only community that the repo is unaccountable to its players and leaders.
That's not what it says though? That's a TL;DR made by someone who didn't read. Changing anything about it wouldn't jeopardize the 'coder power' or whatever the fuck conspiracy you're thinking of, it'd cause a stupid amount of drama both in adminbus and beyond, and that isn't worth it.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #551336

deedubya wrote:tl;dr coderbus has their head so far up their own ass that they see kowtowing to the wishes of the administration and community as tantamount to surrendering the autonomy they already don't deserve

Is it even possible for one person to have poorer reading comprehension?
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #551337

FloranOtten wrote:
dentdubya wrote:tl;dr coderbus has their head so far up their own ass that they see kowtowing to the wishes of the administration and community as tantamount to surrendering the autonomy they already don't deserve

That's not what it says though? That's a TL;DR made by someone who didn't read. Changing anything about it wouldn't jeopardize the 'coder power' or whatever the fuck conspiracy you're thinking of, it'd cause a stupid amount of drama both in adminbus and beyond, and that isn't worth it.
it's more complicated than that but it's such a deep fucking web of political bullshit
it has very little to do with cat ears anymore and a lot more to do with the power dynamic between code and server

it doesn't matter at all

I mean "the server" in "the entire Coderbase-Admin Industrial Complex" not "literal game server"
Not that it's any secret this has been the case for a while now. Oranges wanted to purge cats at least 2-3 years ago to my knowledge. The only reason he wasn't able to is because the backlash from both admins and players was so severe that if he tried to push it through anyway, the autonomous coderbus would end. Even so, he tried slimy tactics like holding a new race at gunpoint when calling a vote for their removal, and then adding a new config option in an attempt to grandfather them out, hoping to get play rates down enough to justify a full removal.

Spoiler:
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #551339

it's more complicated than that but it's such a deep fucking web of political bullshit

it doesn't matter at all

Not that it's any secret this has been the case for a while now. Oranges wanted to purge cats at least 2-3 years ago to my knowledge. The only reason he wasn't able to is because the backlash from both admins and players was so severe that if he tried to push it through anyway, the autonomous coderbus would end. Even so, he tried slimy tactics like holding a new race at gunpoint when calling a vote for their removal, and then adding a new config option in an attempt to grandfather them out, hoping to get play rates down enough to justify a full removal.
Could you tell me exactly where there's any mention of the autonomy of coderbus? "the entire Coderbase-Admin Industrial Complex" sounds like both adminbus and coderbus. "the power dynamic between code and server" is a legitimate problem with infighting, not with some bullshit conspiracy.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #551345

YuiY1997 wrote:
oranges wrote:

Yeah but why do cats HAVE to be different? It would be nice to have more variety in the game. I'm not asking a hypothetical here I figure you probably know better than I do. Is it just because you want cats to be almost purely cosmetic? Would fleshing out how they are now as their own race just cause more code fucky wuckys?
I don't want to change them anymore because every change causes arguments that I ultimately have to sweep up on, they're not worth the time or hassle.
YuiY1997

Post by YuiY1997 » #551392

oranges wrote:
YuiY1997 wrote:
oranges wrote:

I don't want to change them anymore because every change causes arguments that I ultimately have to sweep up on, they're not worth the time or hassle.
After reading this thread understandable
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #551404

Shadowflame909 wrote:Last addition pertaining to Felinids only: Catgirl toxin in 2018, merged by action ninja
If you’re going to make a dramapost, at least be accurate.
► Show Spoiler
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #551416

If you're gonna make a counter post

Read my drama post gamer!!!!!
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #551417

the takeaway of this is just that wolverine claws mutation was pretty cool after all
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #551421

where tattoo
Spoiler:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #551432

PKPenguin321 wrote:where tattoo
it's coming, let me just test with these new rabbit ears i made.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #551440

Cobby wrote:
actioninja

Post by actioninja » #551441

deedubya wrote:Not that it's any secret this has been the case for a while now. Oranges wanted to purge cats at least 2-3 years ago to my knowledge. The only reason he wasn't able to is because the backlash from both admins and players was so severe that if he tried to push it through anyway, the autonomous coderbus would end. Even so, he tried slimy tactics like holding a new race at gunpoint when calling a vote for their removal, and then adding a new config option in an attempt to grandfather them out, hoping to get play rates down enough to justify a full removal.
Not only do you still have complete brainlet tier reading comprehension this is also just factually incorrect on objective historical events.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #551442

id rather not look at everything posted above me so i wont, but the say mod is some real para tier code
[this space reserved]
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #551444

wesoda25 wrote:id rather not look at everything posted above me so i wont, but the say mod is some real para tier code
Okay, what say verb would you prefer?
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #551446

literally a ton of the other ones which were suggested in the pr?

here: "yaps", "chortles" or "babbles", "yowls" or any other synonym for says
[this space reserved]
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #551448

wesoda25 wrote:literally a ton of the other ones which were suggested in the pr?

here: "yaps", "chortles" or "babbles", "yowls" or any other synonym for says
"yaps" is the only half reasonable suggestion you did and as people said before, it's a dog noise, some dogs in our game currently use yaps for example and it evokes the connotations of a dog. if you aren't using the dog yapping, you're using loud annoying yapping which falls into the second category below

the rest are insulting (ways to describe annoying or loud people) for anyone who made their character, we can't have anything in a negative light because that would shit on characters people have a connection to from code. and like personally... babbles? you would rather hear a catperson babble every time they spoke?

I don't know why you find cat people meowing so bad then say "this wouldn't be so paradise if we used a dog noise"
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #551454

im conflicted as to whether I should seriously respond or just repeat that this is snowflake shit and call it a day, so I’ll indirectly go with the latter
[this space reserved]
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #551456

it's there for a reason and that reason isn't retart paradise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is the first step of the "remove silicons" pill. You find qome quirk of silicons makes for a dumb change... one thing leads to another and your eyes are opened about truly how terrible sillycones are. But that's not what this thread is for so whatever you know that's why it's added
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #551459

Cobby wrote:
[youtube]FQRW0RM4V0k[/youtube]
actioninja wrote:
deedubya wrote:Not that it's any secret this has been the case for a while now. Oranges wanted to purge cats at least 2-3 years ago to my knowledge. The only reason he wasn't able to is because the backlash from both admins and players was so severe that if he tried to push it through anyway, the autonomous coderbus would end. Even so, he tried slimy tactics like holding a new race at gunpoint when calling a vote for their removal, and then adding a new config option in an attempt to grandfather them out, hoping to get play rates down enough to justify a full removal.
Not only do you still have complete brainlet tier reading comprehension this is also just factually incorrect on objective historical events.
feel free to correct the record then, because that's what I saw going down

Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #551529

no but really isnt that just some bullshit that they coded a system for tattoos/scars/various decals then added cat ears and literally never added the fucking tattoos. what the fuck.
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #551530

PKPenguin321 wrote:no but really isnt that just some bullshit that they coded a system for tattoos/scars/various decals then added cat ears and literally never added the fucking tattoos. what the fuck.
we should actually add tattoos and give the bartender a needle
SpaceManiac
Byond Username: SpaceManiac
Github Username: SpaceManiac

Post by SpaceManiac » #551531

PKPenguin321 wrote:no but really isnt that just some bullshit that they coded a system for tattoos/scars/various decals then added cat ears and literally never added the fucking tattoos. what the fuck.
this kind of thing happens pretty often, it's not usually a problem unless the system is poorly coded or bulky. one one hand multi-z took multiple years to brew before any map using it actually got made. on the other hand research point types ruined everything when it got merged and had to be hastily cleaned up afterwards, and then wasn't used for a year until nanites
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #551534

SpaceManiac wrote:
this kind of thing happens pretty often, it's not usually a problem unless the system is poorly coded or bulky. one one hand multi-z took multiple years to brew before any map using it actually got made. on the other hand research point types ruined everything when it got merged and had to be hastily cleaned up afterwards, and then wasn't used for a year until nanites
Well, I made genetic points that genetics could use to build mutation locking and combining upgrades and a mutation tier system but AHEM