If this thread gets 420 replies I will delete the hut.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

If this thread gets 420 replies I will delete the hut.

Post by MrStonedOne » #556794

Also don't forget to subscribe to the patreon. Stoners get a green name on the discord.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: If this thread gets 420 replies I will delete the hut.

Post by wesoda25 » #556798

One
[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556800

Two
[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556801

How Much Does Shutting the Goddamn Hell Up Cost?

Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
  • Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  • Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.
If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to url=https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculat ... ulator.php]determine the square footage of the area you need to covero/url] and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

p.b]psize=125]Pea Gravel Cost o/size][/b]
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
  • Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  • Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html
[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556803

bobbahbrown wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:poop
TheWiznard wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Moommmm wiznard is trying to break forums again
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
startquote"Jack7D1"][/][qote="TheWiznard"]startquote"Timonk"]Image
[q=ote]startquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"Armhulen"]startquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquote
since becoming admin you've only grown more nazi than when you were first placed thereendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a theendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a thread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote[/quoe="IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteuote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadte]uote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTGread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteuote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote
Imageendquoteendquoteendquote
trollbreeder wrote:please move this thread to the kiwi farms
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:poop
TheWiznard wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Moommmm wiznard is trying to break forums again
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
startquote"Jack7D1"][/][qote="TheWiznard"]startquote"Timonk"]Image
[q=ote]startquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"Armhulen"]startquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquote
since becoming admin you've only grown more nazi than when you were first placed thereendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a theendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a thread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote[/quoe="IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadte]uote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTGread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote
Imageendquoteendquoteendquote
trollbreeder wrote:please move this thread to the kiwi farms
[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556805

Naloac wrote:Womp womp
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
oranges wrote:wolves are eating my face
I suppose if i was a wolf i'd eat you ass first
Gigapuddi420 wrote:but being a cunt is a proud tg tradition.
actioninja wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
i cant believe crag is a furry
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
actioninja wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
An0n3 commissioned me a fursona

Im a tamandua anteater named Roderick
cacogen wrote:crag this is how it starts
Nabski wrote:
actioninja wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
https://video.nationalgeographic.com/vi ... 9dbbab0000

Two years ago a raccoon slowly died in my neighbors yard and every morning I would chase away the vultures and cover it with a box with some food and water, then remove the box so that it could try to escape. It never moved more than five feed. The vultures went for the ass and lower leg area first, because while wounded it could still slightly swipe at them (for the first day). We nicknamed it Maya. I buried it on the third day. You don't get better once that much of your insides are outside.
Spoiler:
Recent wildlife story. This week Seraph "found" two groundhogs down by the creek. I don't know if she killed them from the burrow she's been stalking every day for the last three weeks or they got caught in the storm and washed down stream. She doesn't typically kill so I think it's the second one, since I found a dead pregnant possum the thursday before that. That one was pretty sad because there were like four little unformed babies. I don't really know if they were born or what because I'm pretty sure possums are marsupials which means they do the whole young in a pouch thing. Anyways the buried the first one in the garden except it was kinda a dogs version of burying things so the feet were sticking up out of the ground. The second one she tried to bring inside because she grabbed it while I was getting groceries. I tossed that one in the garden two. They were still there the next day but I guess something scavenged them the day after that because they were both gone.
cacogen wrote:who let you near animals
ThanatosRa wrote:i am here to kill another thread
bandit wrote:itt: people being cunts
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Nabski wrote:
actioninja wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

Two years ago a raccoon slowly died in my neighbors yard and every morning I would chase away the vultures and cover it with a box with some food and water, then remove the box so that it could try to escape. It never moved more than five feed. The vultures went for the ass and lower leg area first, because while wounded it could still slightly swipe at them (for the first day). We nicknamed it Maya. I buried it on the third day. You don't get better once that much of your insides are outside.
Spoiler:
Recent wildlife story. This week Seraph "found" two groundhogs down by the creek. I don't know if she killed them from the burrow she's been stalking every day for the last three weeks or they got caught in the storm and washed down stream. She doesn't typically kill so I think it's the second one, since I found a dead pregnant possum the thursday before that. That one was pretty sad because there were like four little unformed babies. I don't really know if they were born or what because I'm pretty sure possums are marsupials which means they do the whole young in a pouch thing. Anyways the buried the first one in the garden except it was kinda a dogs version of burying things so the feet were sticking up out of the ground. The second one she tried to bring inside because she grabbed it while I was getting groceries. I tossed that one in the garden two. They were still there the next day but I guess something scavenged them the day after that because they were both gone.
bud you probably should have just hit the coon with a rock and let the vultures have it that was pretty cruel to extend its death like that
Timbrewolf wrote:People in this thread talking about wolves eating ass and I havent even appeared yet
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Now that you're here we're going to talk about wolves sucking their own dick
Timbrewolf wrote:I delegate that yuck
Nabski wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Nabski wrote:
actioninja wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

Spoiler:
bud you probably should have just hit the coon with a rock and let the vultures have it that was pretty cruel to extend its death like that
The vultures where there the first day and I thought it stood a chance, they didn't show up until lunch of the second day. I ended up using an axe rather than a rock but yeah. I tried looking into animal rescue/animal control places around me but they all on the put it down front.
[this space reserved]
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #556806

cant wait to shitpost in general
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #556808

420 for 4/20, guys.

We can do this, I believe in you.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556810

Shadowflame909 wrote:just start telling people that you don't want tc trades every time they ask on the server you frequent.

Eventually they'll stop asking.
Shadowflame909 wrote:Those things are already uber fast. Like for example, they start at 90 seconds but by the time the announcement reigns 30 seconds have already past.

Then you have to rush to wherever, and depending where it spawned like the ai sat or permabrig. Just getting there is long enough for it to already be gone.

I'd prefer if it were more dangerous.
Shadowflame909 wrote:The RP level we're at right now is just fine thanks.

Increasing it only serves to gut actual fun mechanics and battles, with words words words words and emotes.

for an example, antags on paradise can't do a thing without getting banned. Even attacking sec attacking them! would cop a ban.
Shadowflame909 wrote:Honestly since he changed to his boomer avatar I thought the ricardos milos avatar poster was a different person
Shadowflame909 wrote:I bet if he still had his ricardo milos avatar he would have been able to charisma 10+++++++ out of all these issues and still be on /tg/
Shadowflame909 wrote:4 shot but it felt like a one shot because lesser ash drakes are so huge! and I couldn't move out of it!
Shadowflame909 wrote:I agree for one reason

I got one shotted by the shotgun as a lesser ash drake

why tf is it so hard to be a lesser ash drake if a nerd not even using lethals can 4 tap you before you can move (ash drake movement is intentionally uber slow)
Shadowflame909 wrote:I know that it says Heads of staff and sec can murder staff not complying on delta. But has this actually happened and been enforced?
Shadowflame909 wrote:my hot take is magic plants should be grounded down and used as the scavenger hunt piece for the magic machine to then synthensize the compounds of the magic machine
Shadowflame909 wrote:antags do be kinda deadly tho

3 hits you with an e-sword and 11 tc bombs your department
Shadowflame909 wrote:No situation lead to this. Just a little bit of thinking like PK penguins meme and me realizing it wasn't an actual written rule.

It makes sense to enforce, but every players gonna accidentally get to centcomm before round end. Maybe rulify it to prevent that first centcomm bwoink.

Edit: Check em
Shadowflame909 wrote:This is very very true. But going to any one of those places via space will kick you out of the centcomm z-level. Unless it's specifically in centcomm.

The code has accounted for everything.

Now let's fill in this black hole blank rule with something.
Shadowflame909 wrote:So far as I know admins will tell you to not go to centcomm with a "knock it off" and teleport you back on the station because of centcomm being a literal death squad end-game item pinata that other people like antags can't follow you too easily.

I feel like the first is kind of a code issue. Why does centcomm have death squad gear when admins can manually spawn that if they need it, unless if it's for player use? What kind of ban-bait memery is that?

The second thing is if someone figures out some new exploit to get to centcomm. (Old ones being emagging an ERT shuttle which got removed. Or glitching onto the cargo shuttle. Most likely through teleportation.) Wouldn't that technically make it so that antags, etc, could then follow their target and successfully do whatever their objective is?

This whole Centcom stuff feels like a snake swallowing its own tail. All these code workarounds and admin blocks to try and prevent someone from getting to the end-game before everyone else.

My final thing to point out is that the space ninja basically violates the whole "no going to centcomm early" rule when he spawns. Since his net does send you to the centcomm z-level, green texting escape alive and preventing others from interacting with you, as your in this hugbox hotel. (Basically centcomm.)

Ultimatum: Going to centcomm early is an unwritten no-no rule that I basically want to be written down. Because as far as I can see it's not against the rules anywhere. Or, I would like it to be allowed and maybe have that epic gamer gear removed/allowed too.

Someone got onto the admin z-level where admins do stuff and test things. The game is leaking into the testing era. But with all of the weird-weird-weird loopholes of this whole thing. Like the Thunderdome camera in the bar, and space ninja den. Is there really anything to hide from the players on an average round? Especially when we have roles that admins spawn there anyways. We trust the ERT being there, do we not?
Shadowflame909 wrote:Live Feedback.

So..played it some more on a low pop MRP round.

In my attempt to mutate one plant, that being poppy into geranium for a cargo bounty. I did the old razzle-dazzle of going to chemistry and pouring mutagen on it.

The instability was slowing going up as the plant aged, and then it rapidly started wilting and died on me.

I'm like "What the crap" and I go on the wiki and see what I needed to do. Turns out you now have to shift between saving your plant and murdering it to mutate stuff now.

I go back to chemistry, make some cryoxadone, saltpetre, and mutagen and give it a second go.

This time I'm getting the hang of it, but seeing as how slow plant aging is, I've spent 40 minutes so far (I'm also counting how long it took to reach 60 stability.) and my plant still hasn't mutated. I wait 10 more minutes, and it turns out instability goes down as well...WHY.

You said in your PR description that this was supposed to reduce the amount of babying a botanist had to do, to keep their plant alive.

Was that only for the chef supply part of botany?

I'm now babying it even more and I'm asking the chemist for even more of his chems and time.

My plant is now at age 90, it's killing itself because its an old man plant now. Still hasn't mutated. Dumping and pumping cryo to keep it up, and adding in more unstable mutagen to bring it back into the mutation era after it's done killing itself.

So to end my feedback. Directed at Oranges: With the gene editor gone and botany being de-powered. Can we finally get a chem machine to spawn there at roundstart, please? The overreliance on the chem machine is real.

Directed at Arcane Music: Dude. I've spent exactly an hour watching and waiting for a plant to mutate, just a singular one and it didn't even mutate when I dragged it onto the shuttle and the round was over.

Overkill man. Speed up the mutation speed. This isn't fun at all.

Also make instability going down through a separate chemical, not automatically. The suffering.

TLDR: I spent 1 hour focused on mutating one plant with mutagen and Cryoxadone. It didn't mutate at instability 60+. It died on me once and nearly died several times.

Maybe Plant Age is the problem? Are mutations bugged? Maybe the wiki is wrong and the mutation range isn't 60-79? Maybe I'm just being trolled/vetted and mutations don't even exist anymore.

Actually at this rate with an hour's worth of playing mutation limbo. I think your code is just broken dude.

Wasted Round ID: 134855
Shadowflame909 wrote:Played songs players requested. The songs started to fail because they were copyrighted.

Actively went and looked for ways to play those songs just for player satisfaction.

I appreciate that admin!
Shadowflame909 wrote:Honestly Helios. I recommend figuring out some sort of roundstart strategy with pod-personing. Maybe co-operate with botany, or ask them for one of their own trays and a cabbage and try to make a pod-person tray on the side.

Even botany mutating got neutered though. So.....it's a tough slice no matter where you look.
Shadowflame909 wrote:Wondering how far it stretchs

The immovable rod penetrates you when it kills you as a funny since it's penetrating your body

But that's a word with sexual undertones. Think that breaks TOS?
Shadowflame909 wrote:Vomitting stuns you and removes reagents from you.

So eat that dead rat when your poisoned!
Shadowflame909 wrote:Played as an undercover space police today. Here are my thoughts.

1. The role needs more stuff to play with.

You've given them a re-colored sec jumpsuit and a hat so their allies in an hour will be able to identify them. But they actually need something to play with. Give them a stealth implant, or a shadowcloak. Some items to better help them stalk gangs/sec and make writing out their actions more exciting.

2. There's no tension for it.

It's supposed to be the snitch I guess. 1 hour in tell literally everything that happened to the cops and influence what they do. Until then it's literally just a regular crewmember, also anyone can effectively do that objective. Completely remove the role, all the space police would have to do is ask crewmembers " How have the gangsters been?" and quite easily would the role be made unnecessary.

I suggest in the initial gangster announcement you make them valid. Thus giving them a reason to keep their identity secret, and raise the stakes. This or just in the initial gangster flavor text mention that they really really don't like space cops.

3. Its objectives aren't inputted into its memory.

If you reconnect/the round goes on too long. You can't pull up your objectives. Their simple though, watch sec, watch gangs, snitch. Still though, if you want it to be more then a background piece. Put the objectives into its memory/notes button.

TLDR: Like how the gangsters are just regular assistants. Not yet valid but on the curbstone. The undercover police officer is just a regular dude with nothing going for them. Not even the fun of greytiding like an assistant like the gangsters. It's not a very engaging role when things would be exactly the same without it existing.

Edit: Ah. I played on Manuel and apparently on LRP all the antags are actually valid. Including space-cop, maybe there's more tension there.
skipping to beginning
Shadowflame909 wrote:First post on forums..gotta make it good.

If you could add three mobs, one for each gold slime pool to the slime pool which one would you add?
Example:

Water: Cleanbot

Blood:Debeaked Headslug (for pranks in xenobio!)

Plasma:
Spoiler:
Borers: I miss those friendly chemists in your brain
Shadowflame909 wrote:He is my rival as a player. But he is a respectable leader as an admin.
Shadowflame909 wrote:He is a good mentor like that one mentor in the kung fu movies but not mean in the beginning. Just meme
Shadowflame909 wrote:They are an exemplary trial min. Just wish they would accept my tc trades moar.
Shadowflame909 wrote:I like this solution. I think it's a good one. Yes.
Shadowflame909 wrote:>The ai can do rnd now.
>Now miners and roboticists dont have to do rnd.
>All of science is doing xenobio.
Thanks kev, I mean it this time. Saving the time of good miners.
Since the ai can do everything else in science now... (go back to arrow meme post 3)
Shadowflame909 wrote:Good Admin the company must promotes him to game admin immediately/10
I may be biased since he helped me out.
But guy is pretty patient.
Shadowflame909 wrote:Arm dodged part of the question, lynch that heteric!!
Shadowflame909 wrote:I see you like botany, will you make botany great again. I like botany, but its something.
Shadowflame909 wrote:You thought about the question. Good enough!
Shadowflame909 wrote:I like how I have seen them focused on adding and balancing instead of removing. I don't know if that has anything to do with anything. But this is just some players opinion on them. Good! Edit: Also they can handle complaints very well. It's a trait you look for in leaders.
Shadowflame909 wrote:A shift from Low RP/Deathmatch back to the Mid/Low RP of 2014. (Harsher enforcement of metagaming, naming policy and OOC speak IC) >Getting a note or a ban for accidentally using the wrong verb. No thank you.. I think /tg/ has its own unique low rp identity..If I wanted something else, I'd go somew...
Shadowflame909 wrote:Roboticist + Chemist would be the best blood brothers combo. Mute Toxin, Flouro Acid oddeyus baby jail.
Shadowflame909 wrote:Feem Mr this sounds scary. What if I am bad because I forget/don't know the circumstances of what I did was wrong. Is this going to make the number of admin remarks one has way more to that early banishment? Hello
Shadowflame909 wrote:It's really easy to counter a smoke machine. if you see a shitload of smoke you just put a gas mask on in your box and equip your internals. You're safe! The only thing people should really be salty over is it affecting tiles. Get it? Salt?
Shadowflame909 wrote:>Insert cobbys comment here.

THATS HOW I FEEL, NO WAY. It felt like it made the end game longer, and forced me to sit through a meme slide show.
Shadowflame909 wrote:I bet the people who made this change don't even play. It's god awful, I've salted about it everywhere except here so I'll just say a few things.

1. Medbay literally hijacks chemistry, "Oh no chemistry cant make drugs." That's literally true, they cant do their job as they have to mend to the sleeper every moment of there shift. They usually end up running out of energy. But I guess some people will see this as an upside?

2. People won't even bother with the sleeper, the argument I see a lot is. "Hey, you don't need the sleeper, there are tons of other ways to heal! Like the brute packs in the nano-med!" Yeah, I guess that's fine if you want medical doctors to have even less use then they do already. Yeah, lets just all break into the nano-meds and the storage and loot even more of medbay. We gotta get those heals.

3. Lastly, holy shit this won't work because no one who's been here for a year even likes medbay. We all go to medbay for our quick heal due to some sort of injury, and then we leave on our way. You want to make it even harder for the people who play medbay (Hint: Mostly just new people who barely know how cryo works.) Then you're gonna get a disappointment similar to what my med was. THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THERE JOB. If this doesn't convince you, I think you're too biased into really wanting this to work. It has a lot of negatives and really sucks for the playerbase. "Yeah, lol you guys just want easy heals" Well, wouldn't you want easy heals when you're fending off a ling/wizard/nukie/dual e-sword traitor/ basically any antag whatsoever. This won't work here, only on a high roleplay server because the antags aren't so aggressive. This won't work and this is a mistake.
Shadowflame909 wrote:This so much. I hate how the argument is, "WELL LATE GAME PEOPLE CAN GET BETTER HEALS THEN MEDBAY COULD EVER OFFER." With everyone dead, will it even last till late game? This PR's making the early shuttle call worse.
Shadowflame909 wrote:It halts healing, death. Everything. It's pretty useless and is about the same as the person being dead. But when they go out of stasis they get auto defibbed. The epi-pen is way better.

Lastly, I feel like this PR is trading gameplay features for realism. I get it coders, admins, whatever. You want the grey tide and the shittery to stop, so if you make it so that if you toolbox a guy in the head and they get stuck in medbay for 20 minutes. It'll seem like a much shitty move, right? Well if you nerf medbay, you're gonna have to follow with an antag nerf pretty soon. I mean, on most servers with a slower medbay do they have such monsters like slaughter demons, invincible lings. Or even traitors who set off maxcaps every round? I doubt it, I'm pretty sure it's just set at extended. So, I don't see any real justification in making a game more realistic, when we're here to have fun. Not to play a time-gated waiting simulator. Maybe that's the reason people don't like to die on ss13? If we wanted a more realistic ss13, wouldn't we all just be at a high roleplaying server where all they do is play extended?
Shadowflame909 wrote:So it seems no one likes mulligan? At least I don't see any posts defending it. Just turn the dumb forced lings system off. I don't want to battle lings with forcewall and fireball anyways.
Shadowflame909 wrote:I'm for a system that makes it more likely to become antag if you haven't gotten it in a while. But the argument becomes what if a metagamer realizes, "HEY THAT GUY WAS AN ANTAG LAST ROUND. ALRIGHT, IGNORE HIM."
[this space reserved]
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #556811

wesoda please dont
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #556812

contributing
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556813

[this space reserved]
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #556814

wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556815

[this space reserved]
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #556816

Last edited by Jack7D1 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #556817

Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #556818

Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #556820

wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556821

[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556822

[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556823

[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556824

Three
[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556825

[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556826

[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556827

[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556829

A lizardperson, with a slender tail, has the born ability to maneuver said appendage. It is however circumstanced by various human ethics of which some will be mentioned here.A lizardperson may wag one's tail when in true sense of delight, uncertainty or awkwardness. It is considered perverted if one wags a tail to show superiority or to improve sexual appeal. It is extremely disapproved if a lizard raises much ado about being able to move one's tail.The exact motion of wagging should be rhythmical and controlled. overdoing this wagging will also be considered perverted. On specific highly orthodoxic stations, tail wagging is forbidden and punishable by death. On Nanotranse's stations, however, wagging a tail is still a liberty to all lizardpeople.However, should this liberty ever be adored or even worshipped, shall there be true consequences. A lizardperson should never overdo wagging a tail or even raise much attention with it, but rather mainly use it to give a common signal to human personnel.
[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556830

Pedal to the metal
Lost footin', it was sugar in my gas tank
My cushion was a bosom on bad days
It's not a black woman I can't thank
You called crying when I told you these the last days
It's all mine, could've split the last plate
Niggas didn't have faith, so I stopped tryin'
Apologize, and we outta time
Please get ya alibi straight, you ain't gotta lie
Shook tradition, did it my way
No sense in looking in the sky
Trace elements meddle with minds
Mind-state live, fissures and fires
Niggas with live ammunitions in the stick on the highway
I only get better with time
That's what my mom say
To dodge Satan, say to kill him this time, oy vey
Well here I go, foot on the line
What's mine, what good is it if it's not, you shook a bit
Sookie, sookie niggas wasn't shit
Face looking like I stumbled out of a pit, hundred dollar chip
I piss problems out, the bottle empty
Mama said she used to see my father in me
Said I was not offended
Press, King, Navy, Med, MIKE on the bench
Living life like a nigga put a price on my head
Bless, this how we on it
If you need it and I want it, better come prepared
Going through it like prayers in the night sky
You look like a chair when you folding up
Hands on like a goalie with the puck, don't need any luck
See the ghost of where I was, lonesome as I was
[this space reserved]
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #556832

Based
Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #556833

Based
Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #556834

Based
cynic716
Byond Username: Cynic716

Post by cynic716 » #556836

Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #556837

bald
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #556838

1. we will achieve this goal
2. you will wish we hadn't
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #556839

how many of these can you do in a row
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #556840

and another
NSFW:

wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #556841

[Verse 1]
I am nothing
I am no one
Come to my mouth
Come to my tongue

[Chorus]
I am your girl
I am your son
Come to my house
Come to my lung

[Verse 2]
Come to my house
Come to my mouth, wow
Come to my tongue, tongue
Fun fun fun!
Fun!

[Chorus]
I am your girl
I am your son, son
Come to my mouth, wow
Come to my lung, oh

[Verse 3]
Fun fun fun!
Mau mau mau mau
Mau mau mau mau
Fuck fuck fuck fuck
Your name is fuck!
Your name is fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)
I'm going home! I'm going home! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)
Your name is fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)

[Chorus]
I am your girl (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)
I am your son (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)
Come to my tongue (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)
Come to my lung (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)
[this space reserved]
Booktower
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Booktower

Post by Booktower » #556845

Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #556850

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

.357 jeff magnum

Post by cacogen » #556851

[Verse 1]
Oh comely
I will be with you when you lose your breath
Chasing the only
Meaningful memory you thought you had left
With some pretty, bright and bubbly
Terrible scene that was doing her thing on your chest
But, oh comely
It isn't as pretty as you'd like to guess
In your memory, you're drunk on your awe to me
It doesn't mean anything at all

[Verse 2]
Oh comely
All of your friends are all letting you blow
Bristling and ugly
Bursting with fruits falling out from the holes
Of some pretty, bright and bubbly
Friend you could need to say comforting things in your ear
But, oh comely
There isn't such one friend that you could find here
Standing next to me, he's only my enemy
I'll crush him with everything I own

[Chorus]
Say what you wanna say
And hang for your hollow ways
Moving your mouth to pull out all your miracles aimed
For me

[Verse 3]
Your father made fetuses with flesh licking ladies
While you and your mother were asleep in the trailer park
Thunderous sparks from the dark of the stadiums
The music and medicine you needed for comforting
So make all your fat fleshy fingers to moving
And pluck all your silly strings and bend all your notes for me
And soft silly music is meaningful magical
The movements were beautiful, all in your ovaries
All of them milking with green fleshy flowers
While powerful pistons were sugary sweet machines
Smelling of semen all under the garden
Was all you were needing when you still believed in me

[Chorus]
Say what you wanna say
Hang for your hollow ways
Moving your mouth to pull out all your miracles aimed
For me

[Bridge]
Do do do, do do do, do
Do do do, do do do, do
Do do do, do do do, do

[Verse 4]
I know they buried her body with others
Her sister and mother and five-hundred families
And will she remember me fifty years later?
I wished I could save her in some sort of time machine
Know all your enemies
We know who our enemies are
Know all your enemies
We know who our enemies are

[Bridge]
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la-la, la la la la
Dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee

[Verse 5]
Goldaline, my dear
We will fold and freeze together
Far away from here
There is sun and spring and green forever
But now we move to feel
For ourselves inside some stranger's stomach
Place your body here
Let your skin begin to blend itself with mine

[Outro]
La-la-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee dee

"Holy shit!"
NSFW:

TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #556853

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556854

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556855

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556856

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556857

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556858

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556860

[youtube]HQnC1UHBvWA[/youtube]
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556861

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556862

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556863

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #556865