Owegno

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Owegno

Post by MrStonedOne » #169715

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: Owegno

Post by Okand37 » #175346

Very nice and polite, as well as definitely having plenty of knowledge of the game.

While I do not frequently see him, he is a delight to be around!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #175357

Who?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #175372

ShadowDimentio wrote:Who?
I'm an oldish Basil player who used to play tons of security before it became boring for me.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #175410

I have said this before, but Owegno/Alfred Keplin was like Basil's Reed Glover only he played sec officer instead of chem
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Smeller
Byond Username: Smeller

Post by Smeller » #185115

Is a good admin, always looking for a way to improve the round somehow
Lilah
Byond Username: LilahNovi

Post by Lilah » #185581

Owegno is such a great guy. Friendly and helpful! He is always looking out for me when I get too many ahelps!
:heart: Image :heart:
Raphaella
Byond Username: Emilc4h

Post by Raphaella » #186020

I have to support all the above comments, Owegno's an incredibly pleasant admin to be around and I haven't once seen them mess anything up or handle a situation badly.
If only you knew how bad things really are.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #193540

Wyzack wrote:I have said this before, but Owegno/Alfred Keplin was like Basil's Reed Glover only he played sec officer instead of chem
This.
Owegno seriously was one of the kindest people I had seen play Security. Valid did not come first to him. Their intent did and I had even abused it a few times (in a game of deception) and he still kept up his resolve, which means he has good principles. I am genuinely glad he is on the admin team and have always respected him. I played with him for months and genuinely did not see a time he wasn't level-headed, lost his cool in a situation that didn't call for it, and waived his power when necessary. Seems to be a good leader, time will tell!
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #222382

This happened awhile ago but they seem to have the same problem MimicFaux did, spawning a bunch of shit.

The most egregious case of this that I saw was them spawning in a group of "mercenaries" in some snowflake gear var-edited to be no-slip and otherwise immune to any damage. With SAWS and other admin guns all so they could play as their special snowflake OC as a changeling mercenary leader and take over the station.

Population was about 25-30~ or so, we completely rolled over the station with zero effort. (The round was also, not extended. I believe it was traitor?)

I had planned to make a formal admin complaint about that(and other stuff) but I sort of lost interest.
lol
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #222384

I already said at the time that it was a shit event and that I overestimated the capabilities of the crew (Among other mistakes). Not sure what you would expect to come from an admin complaint when I already admitted I messed up. One thing I didn't say is that was my first attempt at a real event and I was certainly learning how a lot of things worked.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #222399

to be fair making one fuckup in the early days of adminning when you're still figuring things out isn't really grounds for blacklisting forever unless you're the kind of person who makes "receipts" blogs on tumblr to prove that someone should be unpersoned for saying problematic things when they were 13
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #222415

is a good boy.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #228179

Fun and nice, polite admin. Still chill and can be serious.

10/10

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #228262

grove street for life
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #228279

One of our best admins.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #280848

absolutely not

bet you don't even gain, post your stats
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #281054

>you didn't activate windows

ban was deserved
Limey wrote:its too late.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #281069

owegno will be put on 4 gallons of milk a day until we see progress in his glutes
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master

Post by Owegno » #281127

Jokes on you guys oranges actually sent that global narrate.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #282266

me likey this
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #350139

Understanding and open to discuss matters, willing to stand by his decisions and take criticism.

Handled things well and was ready to reflect and talk. Something that is rare in the admin team.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #427239

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #515208

This dude hasn't been active, and literally didn't receive any feedback in a year lmao
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #560446

Been hanging around Manuel late at night lately during odd hours, very polite and helpful when I needed their help.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #560454

Nice enough dude, been on Manuel on the same hours as me. I don't always agree with his judgement on some tickets, but that's a given considering how administrating works. Not a huge deal. He does a good job.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577870

MY BOY

LOYALTY IS A HARD PRESSED THING TO FIND
DEPENDABLE AND RESPECTABLE
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #583987

This guy is a pretty good egg, very level headed when dealing with ahelps