[Note] [Terranaut] electricall

DNSL

[Note] [Terranaut] electricall

Post by DNSL » #561593

BYOND account: electricall
Character name: Rudolf von Speer
The note itself: Almost immediately after the ban before this note expired they began randomly punching another marine for no reason in the Alamo while cruising around in a wheelchair 9 times. They said it won't happen again. If there's any instance of clearly non-accidental friendly fire please permaban them.
Time note was placed: 19:29:55
Round ID in which note was placed: 3587
Your side of the story: just punched Timmy Steward because he pulled a wheelchair out from under me several times
Why do you think it should be removed/reworded: sorry, but situations of this type always occur endlessly. I haven't seen anyone personally give notes for this before to perma someone in the future
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: [Note] [Terranaut] electricall

Post by terranaut » #561650

The problem with this is that you have a history of this kind of behavior. If a random marine punches another marine once nobody cares, but you just got out of a ban for comparable behavior, I'm on the server for 3 minutes and notice you're cruising around in the wheelchair again and punching random players. I already told you yesterday but I'll tell you again: It's against the rules. Specifically:
Rule 1 / Precedent 1.2: Unprovoked grief (occasionally known as greytiding), repeated cases of minor unprovoked grief and unprovoked grief targeted towards specific players or groups (i.e. metagrudging) fall under rule 1.
What you're doing is also friendly fire which is against the rules too.
If you don't want to get permabanned for repeatedly attacking your teammembers then I suggest not attacking your teammembers, I really don't understand why this is difficult.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

DNSL

Post by DNSL » #561657

terranaut wrote:The problem with this is that you have a history of this kind of behavior. If a random marine punches another marine once nobody cares, but you just got out of a ban for comparable behavior, I'm on the server for 3 minutes and notice you're cruising around in the wheelchair again and punching random players. I already told you yesterday but I'll tell you again: It's against the rules. Specifically:
Rule 1 / Precedent 1.2: Unprovoked grief (occasionally known as greytiding), repeated cases of minor unprovoked grief and unprovoked grief targeted towards specific players or groups (i.e. metagrudging) fall under rule 1.
What you're doing is also friendly fire which is against the rules too.
If you don't want to get permabanned for repeatedly attacking your teammembers then I suggest not attacking your teammembers, I really don't understand why this is difficult.
thanks for your reply, yeah I agree with you this is actually not difficult at all but the problem is that it’s just a punch right in the face and nothing more
excuse me this will not happen again I hope for your understanding, thanks, I'd like to get rid of that note
NSFW:
honestly with your help I would like to fully solve problem that happened more than a week ago, because of which you are now claiming that I am a recidivist for a number of reasons, which include the shuttle friendly marine fire. can we discuss this right in this thread without creating a new one?
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #561711

The note isn't wrong, what's described in the note happened and that's why it won't be removed. If, as you say, it won't happen again there's not gonna be a problem.
As the note is admittedly quite harsh and nobody deserves to be hounded forever over things that happened in the past I'll edit it to have an expiry time of 6 months the next time the server is up.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

DNSL

Post by DNSL » #561733

terranaut wrote:The note isn't wrong, what's described in the note happened and that's why it won't be removed. If, as you say, it won't happen again there's not gonna be a problem.
As the note is admittedly quite harsh and nobody deserves to be hounded forever over things that happened in the past I'll edit it to have an expiry time of 6 months the next time the server is up.
just don’t want to get a perm for an insignificant thing like a regular daily facepunch or throwing a can of cola at someone or get a whole (!) note for me by larvadead from a random bullet, as if suicidal
the reasons why this happened are still not taken into account, which is strange...
half of a year is still gulag limitation so I hope that you will reduce that, thanks
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #561736

it's not insignificant if it becomes a regular occurrence like it has with you. dont break the rules and dont get banned its not rocket surgery. if you want to appeal the larva death note then do it in a seperate thread. i'm gonna close this now, i'm not going below 6 months.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]