Post by Timonk » #561925

ill start

>only give out mutations to sec and "non greytide"
>beat up people who want to get mutations
>give "a friend of your co worker" mutations
>one of the geneticists was wearing a dufflebag
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: The worst of a department you've ever seen

Post by NoxVS » #561930

This happened back when Ssethtide first began. I was an assistant and wanted to be borged, walk over to robotics and ask if they can do it. They say sure so I lay down on the surgical table.

What I didn't know is that both the roboticists were new players and had no clue what to do. One of the roboticists walks up to me, hacks my head off with the saw, and removes the organs from it. Pops it in an MMI and it doesn't work due to the brain damage.

The roboticist that did the surgery notices it isn't working, so they ask if they need to pour mannitol on the brain. The other roboticist said no, tossed my MMI on the counter, and said it was now a table ornament.

At this point I ahelp so an admin can tell them how to do it correctly, admin tells me its fine and that they are already heading to chemistry on their own, probably for mannitol to fix me.

Shortly after, the roboticists came back from chemistry with the cure for their sneezing. That admin's naive optimism was crushed that day.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #561934

F
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #561957

Nox was that me handling that, I feel like I've handled a situation like that before.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #561961

a medical doctor tried to saw my head off and i dont even think he was an antag
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)