who is your least favorite sec player

General SS13 Chat
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

who is your least favorite sec player

Post by saprasam » #561962

alternative name: thinly veiled salt thread
for me it's whoever the fuck plays the fuzz, because istoprocent seems like less of an asshole but i havent seen him in a year
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Re: who is your least favorite sec player

Post by Man_Shroom » #561967

Jean-luc Price aka CDB
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #561969

my memory isn't very long so my least favorite will always be the one who I most recently gained reason to hate
I was having arguments over radio with an awful catgirl officer, causing them to repeatedly set me as wanted, give me citations for $1,000, and leave wanted posters up of me with the word "ligger". Kind of shouldn't be doing that so I go to the HOS and tell them I've got issues with them, they go "sure who's this" before a fuse busts in their brain and asks me what the hell is wrong with me? after all, "officers can't be traitors" He says. Why would we ever arrest her? So I say fuck it, and storm out of brig. Go to the captain. Help him deal with a guy in his office and tell him I want to ask about my bos-"don't care".
A security officer is openly antagonising me and both my boss and their boss tell me to fuck off. What am I supposed to do now? Take matters into my own hands? I'm playing on manuel, The high rp server where no captain would ignore his duties of monitoring heads, no HOS would absolve someone of all crimes because they can't spawn as an antagonist, and no security officer would lash out and solve a problem themself after everyone else in the system makes their life as hard as possible.

This is why Larry Johnson is the worst HOS ever. ask me again in a week when the HOS refuses to give me a riot helmet when there are xenos
BangingDonk
Byond Username: BangingDonk

Post by BangingDonk » #561971

Man_Shroom wrote:Jean-luc Price aka CDB
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #561975

BangingDonk wrote:
Can you believe that shitlord used to be an admin here?
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #561976

Davidchan wrote:
BangingDonk wrote:

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #561980

BangingDonk wrote:
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #561982

Don't make me pick.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #561987

confused rock wrote:This is why Larry Johnson is the worst HOS ever. ask me again in a week when the HOS refuses to give me a riot helmet when there are xenos
I play security a lot, and even I want to club this guy's face in. I'd pick him because he plays regularly.

But the true champion was a one-time HOS on a regular round on manuel.
The situation was that the AI seemed to become hostile, and people reported on the radio multiple (unconfirmed) instances of borgs attacking people or killing them. Imagine that you become alarmed and want to discuss a strategy on how to proceed from here, only to see your chief sitting there in the brig room with thumbs up his ass, telling everyone else in the department that "we shouldn't do anything about it" and "The AI is nice, leave them". Of course, what followed was a tremendous turmoil, leaving lots of people and borgs dead, with no one really knowing what was even going on. Turns out, after round end, this idiot revealed in OOC what had caused the escalation: he had deleted all AI laws and left it like that, his reasons being that the AI "was really friendly, and I liked them".

And you bet that jannies where no where to be seen and all messages were summarily ignored. Guy still plays to this day, but not as a HOS anymore, and I think that's for the better.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #562013

this man speaks truth, if you dont remember this blight upon the server consider yourself lucky
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #562014

sloan cox (or was it luke? - the quil dude) and donatello versus come to mind first, i always thought marisa kirisame (spelling is probably off on that but yakumo chen) was a pretty bad sec player but its been so long since ive seen them i dont really remember if they were that bad. im too new for the price dude which is good i guess

i feel as if there's someone really glaring that I'm forgetting, though
[this space reserved]
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #562024

Edgar Pope
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #562026

Remember Futur?
Bring back papercult.

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #562027

pugie wrote:Edgar Pope
edgar poop hahaa i funny i insolt i funny haha comedy award digg silver
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #562029

wesoda25 wrote:sloan cox (or was it luke? - the quil dude) and donatello versus come to mind first, i always thought marisa kirisame (spelling is probably off on that but yakumo chen) was a pretty bad sec player but its been so long since ive seen them i dont really remember if they were that bad. im too new for the price dude which is good i guess

luke cox. sloan cox is atlanta ned. also take that back donatello is a hero.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #562815

BeeSting12 wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:sloan cox (or was it luke? - the quil dude) and donatello versus come to mind first, i always thought marisa kirisame (spelling is probably off on that but yakumo chen) was a pretty bad sec player but its been so long since ive seen them i dont really remember if they were that bad. im too new for the price dude which is good i guess

luke cox. sloan cox is atlanta ned. also take that back donatello is a hero.
too many cox to keep track of
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #562821

as an addon to my larry moments
I had I think Kether mavet or maybe it was some similar name as HOS on manuel and he decided to commit suicide by moth plushy 30 minutes into the round so first thing he does is decide to give his HOS job to someone else. Who does he pick? someone on the sec team perhaps? delegate to the actual captain? No, he gives it to an assistant. Why does he give it to an assistant? because this assistant is LARRY. and larry's always the (norp) hos so he should be the HOS!
Larry procedes to be an absolute legend and after Kether gives him the id he immediately runs out a fucking airlock and spaces himself. God damn it Kether.

I'm really fucking tired of this metafriend bullshit where people give head positions to their friends or people they personally like from previous rounds even if they're absolute piles of garbage, both of them. I had a round where there was no captain so instead of being acting captain the HOP completely silently promoted the bartender to captain. Why are these people on manuel?
Sweets
Byond Username: Reondin

Post by Sweets » #562859

Is-a-Lizard because he doesn't join in on the Lizard Sec circlejerk whenever there is a round where over 75% of sec is Lizards.

In reality, Jean-luc Price with honorable mentions to Larry Johnson, Robustin (when he was on his antisec crusade and purposefully tried to toe the line) and every single detective player who plays Detective like a sec officer with lethals.
donutstation
Byond Username: EwynB

Post by donutstation » #562862

all the sec mains are shit and unrobust
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #562864

The girl reading this
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #562874

John Mooney is my favorite sec officer
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #562876

Worst sec officer I ever saw was Jack Waters. I don't hold it against the guy and him switching to psychologist after being massive shitcurity for a few days was one of the absolute funniest things I've seen in this game.
pfp by AspEv
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #562877

the hubbies
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #562880

donutstation wrote:all the sec mains are shit and unrobust
t. sec player
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #562930

does t stand for transexual
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #562934

luke cox (nocturnalquill). he will permabrig you for being in the wrong place at the wrong time while letting the actual perps get away (and making no effort to chase after them). he will also beat you and put you in the cell where there's nothing to do but ghost to be a dick. he will also randomly allow different permabrig prisoners to escape or release them while you're in there for lesser crimes (even after they've attacked him). truly justice is blind. however you can't allow yourself to get too upset that children play this and will ruin your round if you let them
wesoda25 wrote:sloan cox (or was it luke? - the quil dude)
wes,,,
definitely a historical one, one of the worst tyrants to fill the role
Davidchan wrote:
BangingDonk wrote:
yes. absolutely. anyone can be an admin, but it's better if you're shit
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #563546

any admin who still plays
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #563568

Me. I am the worst security officer. Because I resort to beating my problems to death more than I do actually security stuff and it's why I avoid the role at all costs so I don't just murder everyone who inconveniences me as a nonantag.

Last time I was sec I literally killed the entirety of command and a janitor in a stabbing frenzy with a confiscated edagger because of dumb shit, including trying to gun down another security officer for some reason and eventually shooting at me with lethals for trying to stop it. In the same round I strangled a mime for shutter slamming someone and trapping his victim in a wall with his invisible wall.

I really don't have the patience for that shit, and it gave me a good taste of why nobody fucking wants to play sec. You really are having to deal with the absolute worst idiots at times that it takes a force of iron will not to resort to extreme measures.

Also Bagil sucks, man. I miss Sybil.
RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #564110

i shot to death 7 greytiders to death and unintentionally caused a riot which resulted in all of sec dead
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #564168

RiskySikh wrote:i shot to death 7 greytiders to death and unintentionally caused a riot which resulted in all of sec dead
based
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Jin
Byond Username: MonkyCocc

Post by Jin » #564699

Bindy is my favorite sec player ^w^
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #564824

the way it's meant to be played
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this