Appeals which have been closed.
SasukexSakura1337

[Naloac] Sasukexsakura1337 "Ban Baiting" Naloac

Post by SasukexSakura1337 » #562141

BYOND account: <BYOND account>
Character name: <Adrian Willey>
Ban type: <Temp>
Ban length: <1 month>
Ban reason: <Walked into the armoury as an *undercover cap* ahelped when the warden killed him \"for no reason\" kept going back to the warden and kept getting killed. ban baiting is something we take very seriously. if you think I made a mistake appeal on the forums>

Server you were playing on when banned: <terry>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <101235>
Your side of the story: <I was a HoP along being unsure if i was cap or not.. So when i hanged around in Sec, I had AA along with some special hammer, i saw that i didn't have hop stuff and thought ill just grab it from armory, Since i have "access" since this might been a treaspass however. I then went into armory and straight up got shot by Damon Miller from the back. Then tossed outside then got back up. i got lowkey salty for not realizing that i commited treaspass and then decided to go into the brigde control under armory to grab my special hammer that i liked to then yet get killed by damon miller yet again. I then get revived to have a talk with Damon miller and lowkey flamed and then chilled right outside Brigde control right by the door. https://gyazo.com/4c8d16c059b238a7d7a2201ee7ff4a6e since coms were out i got killed yet again then reported it to the admin. I kinda considered myself as a captain but was unsure due to me not wearing caps clothes. >
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I got killed twice by damon and him not using Disabler or stun baton but instead used LETHALS. People in OOC chat was also flaming the warden in OOC right after round start that he used lethals on everyone on a wizard round. I don't understand the only error i commited was going into Armory but me being simply in sec was a another issue. 1 Month is also too harsh. >
References of good conduct: <I don't really have the best admin remark. I been on for back for about 2-3 weeks and worst mistake i done was regarding ian reprot but i should use my brain instead of reporting every time i had for thinking it's unfair. >
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Re: [Naloac] Sasukexsakura1337 "Ban Baiting" Naloac

Post by zxaber » #562146

Walking into the armory as a non-sec member (unless sec has made it clear that you're allowed in) makes you a valid kill. Just because you give yourself all access does not mean you have permission to be there.

If you're the acting captain, it's a bit different, but in that case it's still your responsibility to make sure sec knows you're acting cap and not just the HoP.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
SasukexSakura1337

Post by SasukexSakura1337 » #562147

zxaber wrote:Walking into the armory as a non-sec member (unless sec has made it clear that you're allowed in) makes you a valid kill. Just because you give yourself all access does not mean you have permission to be there.

If you're the acting captain, it's a bit different, but in that case it's still your responsibility to make sure sec knows you're acting cap and not just the HoP.
if going into armory as mere HoP makes me valid i truly understand. I wasn't aware of the fact that going into armory made me valid as i from experience see people walk in and out of sec as they please. I shouldn't go around use and make tickets "no reason" as this may end up looking like ban baiting. I had no intention of ban baiting and wasn't aware of the fact that it made me valid. I didn't know that nor did i get informed by the admin earlier i talked to which i don't blame. I simply thought i got rdmed as hop with access for going into armory and then back into brigde control to take back what's s mine to yet get killed twice. I sincerely hope @Naloac revokes my ban for a simple lack of information and misunderstanding.
SasukexSakura1337

Post by SasukexSakura1337 » #562151

I wish to add that, after i was back from crit, I still didn't know i was valid, i just thought i was at fault for trespassing and expected some kind of arrest, since i was salty after i got killed twice directly. I saw people also taking about warden killing hop and some people going crazy and started locking him in so yeah, i thought he was at fault not me. When the round was over, i saw ooc and death chat people were some reason flaming warden and were joyed that he ended up dying. I didn't realize i somewhat was at fault here and returning to sec would just escalate even further. I just wish for my ban to be revoked or at least reduced since I've already been gone for a month. I don't think Naloacs was unjustified and I see that the term ban baiting is serious since it can cause unnecessary things. From what I seen and read of Naloac he seems quite the chill dude cheers.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #562159

im not sure how you where unsure if you where the captain as this line

SAY: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) "we dont have a cap" (Bridge (109, 135, 2))
SAY: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) "im not becoming cap fuck that" (Bridge (107, 134, 2))

It seems to me like you arent based off of that statement.

so you walk into the wardens office he says
SAY: Zminda/(Damon Miller) "no hopcurity" (Brig (115, 170, 2))

you walk past him one tile before the armoury and get gunned down
ATTACK: Zminda/(Damon Miller) has shot Tegun/(Hammer Timeman) with the buckshot pellet (NEWHP: 6.1) (Central Primary Hallway (119, 142, 2))
but not killed, he begins to heal you
ATTACK: Zminda/(Damon Miller) has healed SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) with suture (NEWHP: 8.4) (Brig (115, 170, 2))

you attempt to go into the armoury again after saying to someone
SAY: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) "shot me with shotgun fo rwalking into armory" (Brig (116, 171, 2))

and get killed

you ahelp
ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey): Damon Miller killed me absolutely no reason

an admin says its an IC issue you ahelp again

ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey): How is this a IC issue, He RDMed me

which is not true. he was 100% in the right for killing you.

you after convincing a few sec staff to kill him you go to the brig. he kills you along with all the other people rushing him and ahelp

SAY: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) "execute Damon miller" (Medbay Treatment Center (144, 115, 2))

ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #6: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey): Damon killed me again.

ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #7: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey): Damon Miller Currently Killed me once again, Please deal with him

the warden then dunks you and the gang of sec you've got and kills himself.

You never told sec you where acting captain and said to me you where an *undercover* captain.

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey)->Naloac/(Lepi Mewtera): I didn't wear caps clothes to avoid getting jumped. call me more undercover cap.

How is the warden meant to know that your allowed in the armory if you wont tell him your the acting captain? you also have a recent note for ban baiting aswell.

Banned from the server for 60 minutes - Killed Ian, apparently to avoid being stuck, and ahelped when the HoP killed him for it. I half believe you but, don't kill dogs and ahelp when you get murdered and say it was "for no reason"

This coupled with the "for no reason" comment you made when there was 100% a reason seems to me like your ban baiting trying to get the warden in trouble while leaving out context. Unless I have missed something I see no reason to remove this ban.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
SasukexSakura1337

Post by SasukexSakura1337 » #562161

Naloac wrote:im not sure how you where unsure if you where the captain as this line

SAY: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) "we dont have a cap" (Bridge (109, 135, 2))
SAY: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) "im not becoming cap fuck that" (Bridge (107, 134, 2))

It seems to me like you arent based off of that statement.

so you walk into the wardens office he says
SAY: Zminda/(Damon Miller) "no hopcurity" (Brig (115, 170, 2))

you walk past him one tile before the armoury and get gunned down
ATTACK: Zminda/(Damon Miller) has shot Tegun/(Hammer Timeman) with the buckshot pellet (NEWHP: 6.1) (Central Primary Hallway (119, 142, 2))
ATTACK: Zminda/(Damon Miller) has healed SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) with suture (NEWHP: 8.4) (Brig (115, 170, 2))

SAY: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) "shot me with shotgun fo rwalking into armory" (Brig (116, 171, 2))

and get killed

you ahelp
ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #2: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey): Damon Miller killed me absolutely no reason

an admin says its an IC issue you ahelp again

ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey): How is this a IC issue, He RDMed me

which is not true. he was 100% in the right for killing you.

you after convincing a few sec staff to kill him you go to the brig. he kills you along with all the other people rushing him and ahelp

SAY: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey) "execute Damon miller" (Medbay Treatment Center (144, 115, 2))

ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #6: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey): Damon killed me again.

ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #7: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey): Damon Miller Currently Killed me once again, Please deal with him

the warden then dunks you and the gang of sec you've got and kills himself.

You never told sec you where acting captain and said to me you where an *undercover* captain.

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: SasukexSakura1337/(Adrian Willey)->Naloac/(Lepi Mewtera): I didn't wear caps clothes to avoid getting jumped. call me more undercover cap.

How is the warden meant to know that your allowed in the armory if you wont tell him your the acting captain? you also have a recent note for ban baiting aswell.

Banned from the server for 60 minutes - Killed Ian, apparently to avoid being stuck, and ahelped when the HoP killed him for it. I half believe you but, don't kill dogs and ahelp when you get murdered and say it was "for no reason"

This coupled with the "for no reason" comment you made when there was 100% a reason seems to me like your ban baiting trying to get the warden in trouble while leaving out context. Unless I have missed something I see no reason to remove this ban.
I by no means mean to question you Naloac, If you see it from my perspective.

- I was HoP, I had the disk on me I don't know if this made me into some kind of cap or not.
- I was merely walking in Sec, I didn't grab a gun,Harm anyone or do anything. So when i step into Armory or bridge control and get instantly shot from behind instead of disabling or what happened.
- Ai told me earlier there was a ling or something along those lines earlier that round. This was a big mistake since i accidentally hit a white sec officer with hammer when i wanted to help him with help intent due to him slipping.
- When i stepped into that bridge control being unsure of what's going on, Everyone having magical tools i wasn't sure what was going on. I went to sec and tryna grab disabler and boom banged. You gotta factory that i was COMPLETELY unaware of the fact i was valid at this point. I thought at first he was a ling due to critting however helping me right after, How i am supposed to know i'm valid if he then crits me then helps me. I was cool at this point but little bit salty. SS13 is frustrating, i'm bad at the game i mostly play Clown or fuck with RD. So with the intent i had, i wanted to grab my special magical hammer i had. So i then procced to go into the office, grab my hammer and then yet get shot and killed. I then at this point thought this is very unfair, I later on get revived and having me lost my PDA, i atleast wanted my funny looking hammer to play with since i saw multiple items like it. So when i talk to warden to be honest i was little bit toxic. I cannot deny that, My pda got stolen which had AA on it. So i return to sec to both A) grab my hammer B) tell warden that he "in my perspective" commited a mistake which didn't go aswell. since in coms he told me that he killed wizard and i thought he didn't want to give it due to him killing the wizard and not realizing theres multiple items of the same item. I go back,coms out i sit outside i thought he's going to attack me if i stepped inside so i'll be outside boom i got killed and body dumped into armory. I was critted and helped earlier this is quite confusing since i don't know if my trepass made me valid or not.
- The issue regarding ian is a complete mistake. I didn't know that me as a validity went to everyone and since im valid anyone can kill me. I had the knock ability and went into brigde. Problem is that i keep accusing something i shouldn't and Fatal made it clear with me that i keep saying "No reason" in this instance and the other. I should instead say "hey, I was killed by "X", could you investigate" if i wasn't unaware of what i got killed by. As the TG rules states. "You'll die unfairly and cannot avoid the event at some point". That was the problem, HoP killed me for killing ian not because i breached bridge. I don't want every admin ticket i make because i consider something unfair be retarded. I ask alot of admin tickets questions and all that to avoid getting banned. I reported it because i thought that the validity shouldnt be on me due i was stuck.

- End of the round, Everyone from my perspective was flaming the warden for using lethal. I thought this is something unfairly commited by him not me.

I have no intentions of ban baiting, I just wish to become a professional honk and tg is one of a kind.
SasukexSakura1337

Post by SasukexSakura1337 » #562162

Naloac wrote: you walk past him one tile before the armoury and get gunned down

and get killed

I didn't "Attempt" to walk into the armory, I walked into the Brigde control to grab my hammer which was by the window which i believe i did. This is a accusation if i did. https://gyazo.com/c5024e1ed37f707c04f339ec07a870e9 is where my hammer was on along with mjolnir. This is just me overusing the term "No reason" if he has a reason which was me going into armory i would been loved to be told that but i didn't. He gunned me down front of other sec officers and people didn't either know if i was valid or not.
SasukexSakura1337

Post by SasukexSakura1337 » #562164

Having my ban Reduced/Revoked and a chance for me to not accuse people to NOT have killed me for no reason. I will not accuse anyone of killing me for "no reason" until i properly go through the rules,shadowplay for a potentional and ask questions. 1 Month is harsh but understandable. I just wish for couple days,Role banned or a week or two. Not a month man :c .
Zminda

Post by Zminda » #562519

Hi! I was the warden. What you're calling "bridge control" is warden's office. Have a nice day!
SasukexSakura1337

Post by SasukexSakura1337 » #563121

Have this been forgotten or something?
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #563147

O I made a full reply to this and forgot to post it, welp. The jist of it is I dont believe you should be unbanned. You say the hammer was yours when infact the warden killed the wizard. If anything it was his. my stance hasnt changed. Unless the headmins feel like stepping in I wont be changing this ban.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
SasukexSakura1337

Post by SasukexSakura1337 » #563202

Naloac wrote:O I made a full reply to this and forgot to post it, welp. The jist of it is I dont believe you should be unbanned. You say the hammer was yours when infact the warden killed the wizard. If anything it was his. my stance hasnt changed. Unless the headmins feel like stepping in I wont be changing this ban.
Np on the no posting. It's been almost 2 weeks on my ban and regarding the incident. I believe it's harsh and as i asked above i'm simply asking for a reduction. You say you don't believe i should be unbanned regarding a small incident as this.
For instance, regarding the hammer. I saw 2 people with the same hammer and i thought someone might been making/getting these hammers and giving them out because i saw 2 at least or at least 1 in brig control which i had and a another guy going past med bay with one in his hand. So when i got back onto brig control i simply headed for the hammer. Oh also i didn't simply realize that i as a HoP and one of the few only heads i didn't realize i couldn't walk into Brig control as i pleased which was my mistake. Thus making a ticket not knowing my reason was and you simply thought it was a BAN BAIT. I mean go investigate, If i admitted to being armory and i clearly didn't know i wasn't' aware of me being unknowingly valid why even a 1 month ban. From what i saw people in death chat and OOC chat was also blaming the warden yet you refuse to budge from reducing my ban not wanting to see from my perspective dude.