Hut post mortem analysis

General SS13 Chat
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Hut post mortem analysis

Post by BONERMASTER » #561486

trollbreeder wrote:why the fuck did we jinx it
That is an interesting question.
The conception is, that the entire hut looked at this thread, like a dog looks at a bone that you just threw, and couldn't stop itself from sprinting with their mouths open to their demise.

But is that really true?
Let's take a closer look!
Spoiler:
As you can immediately see, the post distribution is not equal. 3 posters account for 3/4th of all hut posters. Galloping ahead, practically begging the janitors to follow up on their obvious bait, is wesoda, leaving a huge gap for the next poster in his wake, which is wiznard. Third in line takes IkeTG, who probably didn't know any better. Point your fingers at them, spit at them, for they are hut brothers that have betrayed their own tribe. Except Ike, he is a nice guy and probably too young to understand what was even going on, give him a stern look instead.

But as you can see, the totality of hut posts only accounts for 195 posts. That is a lot of posts away from 420. Where did all the rest of them come from?
Well, it couldn't have been from anyone else but...
Spoiler:
... the jannies. Much like a vampire shirking away from sunlight, Beesting and monkeypaw shirked away from any faint possibility of being held accountable and responsible for their janitorial misdeeds, jumping at the chance to kill the most honest and critical place on the entire forum. Clocking in with a total of 164 posts, these two self righteous janitors account for 3/4ths of all total posts made, almost topping all hut posts combined. It is very clear that the mental anguish of not having any and all opposition silenced must have been very intense and long lasting to push a janitor, who considers it strenuous effort to join an ongoing tg station round, to such limits.

In total, this is how the participation looks like for both team hut and team jannie:
Spoiler:
In summary, I would like to speak these words: Three people are not the entire hut. Janitors are not the hut. Two janitors that want to rampage unchecked are especially not the hut. I declare that the thread to delete the hut is invalid, as it was not representing the will of all hut posters, and thus the posts that were made to reach the deletion goal were mostly done by a small group of people looking to destroy the peace and home of the innocent and law-abiding hut-citizens.
I believe, in most countries you would call this terrorism. And if there is one thing I know about terrorism, it is that you do don't negotiate with terrorists. And you don't give in to their demands. Thank you.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Hut post mortem analysis

Post by IkeTG » #561487

I'm from the future and knew epic weed host would do it, I was just hurrying the inevitable so our people can begin to evolve at an earlier date in time for the 2023 internet culture wars
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #561488

Phuzzy isnt getting my vote next time around, thank you for your service and investigative journalism.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #561518

fuck janitors
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #561519

I was doing it for the meme.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #561521

fuck, I only got a participation trophy? If I knew this would be tracked I would have been putting in more effort.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #561524

swim swim swim little fish, you'll never beat the current
[this space reserved]
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #561525

38 isn't that big a number...

don't drink and post

safety first
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #561542

I didn't even get on the iconograph.

A true sign I am an enigma in these lands. Or just making the right choices in my life not to waste it posting in the hut.
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #561575

Shirking away fron sunlight lmao
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #561681

wesoda25 wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
*spit
BeeSting12 wrote:I was doing it for the meme.
Jannie. :x
IkeTG wrote:I'm from the future and knew epic weed host would do it, I was just hurrying the inevitable so our people can begin to evolve at an earlier date in time for the 2023 internet culture wars
I see. Maybe it was inevitable. I hope we will be succeed in battling the jannie menace in the future to come, John Connor.
NecromancerAnne wrote:I didn't even get on the iconograph.

A true sign I am an enigma in these lands. Or just making the right choices in my life not to waste it posting in the hut.
You are welcome to switch sides. You have already displayed your manic hatred by striking down a janitor yourself. The hut embraces the ruthless warrior.

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #561682

Considering MSO still deleted the hut, even with the blatant inteference in the so called free poll. I think you can consider that the game was already rigged from the start.
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #561746

the truth was that singulo.io will never be the hut replacement because the hutposters were redditors deep down, scared of the chans
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #561747

IkeTG wrote:the truth was that singulo.io will never be the hut replacement because the hutposters were redditors deep down, scared of the chans
singulo isn't a hut replacement because the hut is for calling out retards and shitheads, 99% of the posters on singulo are feckless wimps who go anon to shit talk so it just devolves into people saying "hi goofball" "hi jmad" "t. deedubya" and shit like that

its a big gay pit
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #561752

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
IkeTG wrote:the truth was that singulo.io will never be the hut replacement because the hutposters were redditors deep down, scared of the chans
singulo isn't a hut replacement because the hut is for calling out retards and shitheads, 99% of the posters on singulo are feckless wimps who go anon to shit talk so it just devolves into people saying "hi goofball" "hi jmad" "t. deedubya" and shit like that

its a big gay pit
everyone's just ran out of things to talk about
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #561754

people were still making posts in the hut when they killed it, there's still shit to talk about, it's just that the singulo shitters just want to sit in the darkness and cry about not winning the headmin election without having the chutzpah to criticize the janny filth while being identifiable
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #561761

hey I made the list, I finally accomplished something
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #561764

singulo is oranges’ data mining website and I don’t see why would you ever post there
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #561772

i don’t remember posting this so im just gonna edit it out
Last edited by wesoda25 on Wed May 20, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[this space reserved]
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #562261

Flatulent wrote:singulo is oranges’ data mining website and I don’t see why would you ever post there
what makes you think any of your data has any value whatsoever?

I'd have to pay someone to take it off my hands
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #562292

you already sold it to advertisers and you are the sole reason I’m getting citrus juicer advertisements now
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #562409

BONERMASTER wrote:the most honest and critical place on the entire forum.
Critical?
Sure.

Honest?
lol
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #562410

idk what this shit is about, but a simple check of the hut's old URL tells you the hut isn't deleted, just hidden from everyone but site-wide admins.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #562413

noooo we need the hut so we can harass people without consequence and just say it's a shitpost!!!
i wonder what the catalyst was and why previously months upon months of harassment in the hut wasn't enough to delete it
fuck hut posters
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #562421

Nervere wrote:noooo we need the hut so we can harass people without consequence and just say it's a shitpost!!!
i wonder what the catalyst was and why previously months upon months of harassment in the hut wasn't enough to delete it
fuck hut posters
oh no people are talking about bad things I did
this is harassment!
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #562426

I'm gonna say it was 90% PaS leaving tg forever.

I'd say it wasn't worth the precious hut but it's kinda funny enough that it really was worth it.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #562438

teepeepee wrote:
Nervere wrote:noooo we need the hut so we can harass people without consequence and just say it's a shitpost!!!
fuck hut posters
oh no people are talking about bad things I did
this is harassment!
the thread speaks for itself bro
if i had access to it id quote it to the end of days
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #562448

what thread though?
[this space reserved]
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #562486

Harassment, bullshit, you're talking about your ERP-slave not getting approved, and now instead of blaming the secret jannie clique, it's the hut now. Fuck off with your shit, denthead.

Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #562492

did someone ask for free harassment?

who reads this is dumb now
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #562624

I thought I saw playerkilling penguin spamming the shit out of that thread until it was locked but he isn't on the Google Sheets pie graphs at all

wait i have chronic shitbrain https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... start=1000
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #562809

cacogen wrote:I thought I saw playerkilling penguin spamming the shit out of that thread until it was locked but he isn't on the Google Sheets pie graphs at all

wait i have chronic shitbrain https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... start=1000
honestly it was pure luck that i landed on 999 replies exactly so i could leave that one as the 1000th
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #562920

welcome to china station 13 speak bad about the ruling power and you will be gulaged