Appeals which have been closed.
stalindoge16

[Doctor Brutality] stalindoge16-l-tap

Post by stalindoge16 » #565651

BYOND account: Timonk
Character name: Jayhon barker?
Ban type: Server
Ban length: permanent
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - Killed HoS for tackling a table. Proceeded to strip them in gibber room likely about to gib, disconnected immediately as sec came after them. Explain yourself on our forums if you wish this to be appealed.

Time ban was placed: 11:22 PM
Server you were playing on when banned: Basil?
Round ID in which ban was placed: 132677
Your side of the story: hos got on the counter and I didn't like that very much so I attacked him and tried to gib him
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was a sorta new player at the time and didn't really know how to play the game so I panicked and left. I've been trying other servers for the time being and really wanted to try this one again.
Last edited by stalindoge16 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Re: [Doctor Brutality] stalindoge16-l-tap

Post by skoglol » #565658

Seems you missed some info, here it is:
BYOND account: stalindoge16
Ban type: Server
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - Killed HoS for tackling a table. Proceeded to strip them in gibber room likely about to gib, disconnected immediately as sec came after them. Explain yourself on our forums if you wish this to be appealed.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #565721

Have you got any positive vouches from the administration of any other servers? You got permabanned less than a month ago from BeeStation for murdering a warden & suspected metacomms with whitefacedcapuchin. This makes me feel you haven't changed.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #566148

Judging by recent (and unmentioned by you) bans on other servers, there is a 99% chance you won't add anything here but grief. I doubt you have a vouch so this is denied for the time being.