rock permanent secban peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Peanut Brittle: Unloved Rock thread

Post by Shadowflame909 » #565974

Bottom post of the previous page:

So they gib people like normal cult, for wizard tier powers? Shadowling ascension?

I honestly have no clue if it was deserved to yeet their tools until I know how OP they get

But from rocks explanation, they do sound kinda OP ngl
► Show Spoiler
Shadowflame909

Re: rock permanent secban peanut

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566922

Pros of headmins this term:

-FNR stuff gets handled faster then I've ever seen before.

-They nice

Cons:

- Dootdoom cord disaster

- They won't give me my animation general like what the fuc-
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #566923

^ Yeah I'm just pointing it out since a lot of people are assuming Dr. Aura ran an event, Rock killed his event players, and so Dr. Aura secbanned him which is not true. RaveRadbury and a player were running an event, Rock killed the event players, and Dr. Aura investigated/secbanned them.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #566924

honestly I think aura was biased more against me than rave could've been
saprasam wrote: also he should have just said "your conduct as sec sucks and i've noticed this over rounds" instead of just making an excuse that "you killed my crusaders boohoo"
he could have done that but it wouldn't be true since he has almost no time on manuel
not that me "murdering" the crusaders is true either though
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #566925

confused rock wrote:honestly I think aura was biased more against me than rave could've been
saprasam wrote: also he should have just said "your conduct as sec sucks and i've noticed this over rounds" instead of just making an excuse that "you killed my crusaders boohoo"
he could have done that but it wouldn't be true since he has almost no time on manuel
not that me "murdering" the crusaders is true either though
there's only so far you can comply with "be kind to the antags" when you rock up and they're actively engaged in combat
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #566927

Manuel: don't validhunt unless youre sec
Also manuel: brooo sec can't validhunt you have ways to non lethal people even if you're outnumbered if you want to beat people to death don't play sec you should have higher standards
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #566928

BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:It wasnt dr auras event he was just called in to ban rock by rave because rave couldnt due to an open complaint. I’ve never actually heard of that btw I’m pretty sure admins can handle ahelps of people who have complaints against them.
are you joking
not at all. there may or may not be a rule against dealing with someone who has a complaint against you, idk, but rave pinged @manuel-min to log in and deal with it and dr aura logged in
There is not, but there is precedent for being told it's a bad thing to do.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #566931

confused rock wrote:Manuel: if you want to beat people to death don't play, you should have higher standards
ftfy
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #566932

careful with that statement because player versus player conflict is one of the best, most functional parts of the game and the whole reason we made a mrp server was to enrich player versus player conflict
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #566933

RaveRadbury wrote:
confused rock wrote:Manuel: if you want to beat people to death don't play, you should have higher standards
ftfy
then why wasn't the chaplain banned? checkmate, monotheist.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566935

Armhulen wrote:careful with that statement because player versus player conflict is one of the best, most functional parts of the game and the whole reason we made a mrp server was to enrich player versus player conflict
sorry armhulen didnt you get the memo

the only things we do here is bar RP. Getting more tools to make player versus player conflict more dangerous (like doing mining and xenobio) are now banned and gutted

This post was made by unironically all the admins who wanted MRP when they actually wanted HRP
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #566937

BeeSting12 wrote:It wasnt dr auras event he was just called in to ban rock by rave because rave couldnt due to an open complaint. I’ve never actually heard of that btw I’m pretty sure admins can handle ahelps of people who have complaints against them.
rave's manuel cabal is growing
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #566940

RaveRadbury wrote:
ftfy
How about you don't call for people to be "investigated" when your event characters antag/self-antag.

[2020-06-22 03:03:30.993] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS)->Tanachi/(Constanze Morschaff): So you were taking care of things and the HoS more or less just included themselves into it, right?

Where did Aura get this impression? Did Aura come into the situation pre-briefed? Their line of questioning is trying to lead Tanachi to agree with a specific interpretation of events. It would appear that Aura wasn't trying to ascertain the facts, instead they were trying to gather specific intel that supported their specific view of the situation, right?

[2020-06-22 03:03:59.103] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Tanachi/(Constanze Morschaff)->Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS): Yeah. I had asked them for help because it was 3v1 otherwise. I asked them to help me

[2020-06-22 03:04:44.526] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS)->Tanachi/(Constanze Morschaff): But you went in with the express purpose of subduing them, not killing them? You said flashed, there were centcomm messages about it.

What gave Aura the impression there were CentCom messages plural?

Beesting stated that there were only 2 CentCom messages, one was 30 minutes before the incident and the other was a meme message sent while Aura was interrogating Rock in admin PMs - After the incident and after Aura claimed multiple messages had been sent while cross-examining Tanachi

[2020-06-22 03:05:33.371] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Tanachi/(Constanze Morschaff)->Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS): I thought [the CentCom message from 30 minutes ago] was for stopping people just outright killing [the people involved in the event] to begin with. I didn't think it mattered if I killed them or not after they attacked me and the geneticist with swords

Manuel: If you want to beat people to death, don't play, you should have higher standards
Rave: Except if I'm running an event and my event pawns self-antag and start attacking, then standards can be fucked because I'm meta-grudging Is-A-Lizard as I don't want to see him on Manuel because I believe he's too LRP, so now I'm going to escalate every percieved micro-aggression to full admin interactions so I can "drain the swamp".
Aura: I apply cross-examination and witness-leading techniques to attempt to flavour the witness' repsonses when questioning "for my own understanding of events", to ensure that I can frame the evidence in a manner the supports "my own understanding of events" over the objective truth.
Last edited by Timberpoes on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #566941

Shadowflame909 wrote:
Armhulen wrote:careful with that statement because player versus player conflict is one of the best, most functional parts of the game and the whole reason we made a mrp server was to enrich player versus player conflict
sorry armhulen didnt you get the memo

the only things we do here is bar RP. Getting more tools to make player versus player conflict more dangerous (like doing mining and xenobio) are now banned and gutted

This post was made by unironically all the admins who wanted MRP when they actually wanted HRP
what the hell are you stankin
Stickymayhem wrote:
rave's manuel cabal is growing
it helps no one to be reductive :ugeek:
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566943

im stankin the fact that gamers really prefer bar rp over the entire game so rebalances, removals, and nerfs literally dont affect them and they infact cheer them on!!!

like bro whats so fun about sitting in the bar and drinking alcohol until your in crit

no game there!! no game!!!
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #566945

BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:
are you joking
not at all. there may or may not be a rule against dealing with someone who has a complaint against you, idk, but rave pinged @manuel-min to log in and deal with it and dr aura logged in
just to clarify, you lied in your first post by saying dr aura was called in specifically, so everything you say is now inadmissable.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #566946

oranges wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:
are you joking
just to clarify, you lied in your first post by saying dr aura was called in specifically, so everything you say is now inadmissable.
Hey guess what came in the mail today
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #566947

BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:
are you joking
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #566948

isn’t it weird how there was initially a thread about rave complaint but then rave “called” aura onto Manuel to deal with rock and now it’s all about Aura and not Rave

almost as if this thread merge wasn’t accidental haha amirite fellas
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566950

Flatulent wrote:isn’t it weird how there was initially a thread about rave complaint but then rave “called” aura onto Manuel to deal with rock and now it’s all about Aura and not Rave

If we're talking about headmin conspiracy theories then I want to know whats with 3 headmins voting no on the animation general

75% of the admin team has anime avatars

20% are furries

and 5% is whatever else

Seems like a good fit no? Almost like the headmins are trying to prevent something from happening by just granting it!
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #566955

oranges wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
oranges wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:
are you joking
what
THESE NUTSH LMAO
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #566956

Armhulen wrote:
oranges wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
oranges wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
saprasam wrote:
are you joking
what
THESE NUTSH LMAO
THE NUTSHACK LMAO
[youtube]9bSGlMd1Y7Q[/youtube]
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #566957

Flatulent wrote:isn’t it weird how there was initially a thread about rave complaint but then rave “called” aura onto Manuel to deal with rock and now it’s all about Aura and not Rave

Does it really matter doe?
We all just reeing at thing because thing exists. Kind of irrelevant what that thing is in the end.
Then some shitlers attempt to salvage some semblance of discussion about it all and maybe one post is actually worth reading between it all.
Speaking of, I lost the red string somewhere in this page and the last.

I think Oranges is cute tho.
signnatrire
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #566958

it's oranges
Spoiler:
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #566959

PKPenguin321 wrote:it's oranges
Pineapples?
signnatrire
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #566960

Rave did not ask for anyone in particular.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #566961

Yeah but what if it was like "hey I need someone to punish rock for me" and aura was thinkin "oooh yes I love banning rock that is my most favorite thing to do"
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #566962

for the same reason nobody lets you drive the vehicle in ARMA rock.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #566963

how do I ban oranges from posting in peanut threads about me
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #566964

Shadowflame909 wrote:

If we're talking about headmin conspiracy theories then I want to know whats with 3 headmins voting no on the animation general

75% of the admin team has anime avatars

20% are furries

and 5% is whatever else

Seems like a good fit no? Almost like the headmins are trying to prevent something from happening by just granting it!
The headmims made a good decision. Tg does not require a "soft hentai" channel on discord
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #566968

don't be afraid of my jojo posting
► Show Spoiler
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #566973

Shadowflame909 wrote:don't be afraid of my jojo posting
Oh I am not afraid for myself.
It is good that your kind has the protection it needs from yourselves posting lolicon.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #566978

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Shadowflame909 wrote:don't be afraid of my jojo posting
Oh I am not afraid for myself.
It is good that your kind has the protection it needs from yourselves posting lolicon.
Spoiler:
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #566980

saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #566981

RaveRadbury wrote:Image
how hard do you shit?
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #566985

jeez tg forums have really degraded in quality. I didn't think we could get much lower.
[this space reserved]
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #566987

is there some kind of lizard metaclique infighting or something? how come they keep banning each other?
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master

Post by RaveRadbury » #566988

teepeepee wrote:is there some kind of lizard metaclique infighting or something? how come they keep banning each other?
It's the lack of mammal or monkey brain. We just have the lizard brain, and it's fight-or-flight.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #567001

So what I'm learning from rave's picture is that when I resist shitty and biased judgement, I should expect an even more unhinged shithead to metagrudge me and permanently ban me at first convenience.

A bit off-topic, but I was wondering, who puts you people into power?
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #567003

BONERMASTER wrote:So what I'm learning from rave's picture is that when I resist shitty and biased judgement, I should expect an even more unhinged shithead to metagrudge me and permanently ban me at first convenience.

A bit off-topic, but I was wondering, who puts you people into power?
People with the Admin Trainer role on discord (which includes GMs even though they generally don't act on it)
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #567008

Dr. Aura wrote:The culmination of circumstances speak for themselves, as does the magnitude of the response in relation to the nature of the offences. If you put a modicum of the effort you spent trying to defend your actions into deciding which actions are proper for the roles you have spent 5 years playing, you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

Hue hue
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #567010

every time i check this forum rock is getting bullied what happened now
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #567011

Complaint: This admin misapplied current policy and made a bad decision

Policy: This current policy/lack of policy is bad and causes admins to make bad decisions

I think the admin misapplied current policy
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #567015

PKPenguin321 wrote:People with the Admin Trainer role on discord (which includes GMs even though they generally don't act on it)
So say, I'm a jannie, and I start banning people for the fuck of it, my massive amount of bans start getting overturned and it becomes painfully clear that I'm an issue. Who is going to take my lights out? Is there anyone that is going to stop me before I send half the server population to the shadow realm?

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Slum Lord
Byond Username: InquisitorJohn

Post by Slum Lord » #567016

put me in the screencap
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #567017

BONERMASTER wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:People with the Admin Trainer role on discord (which includes GMs even though they generally don't act on it)
So say, I'm a jannie, and I start banning people for the fuck of it, my massive amount of bans start getting overturned and it becomes painfully clear that I'm an issue. Who is going to take my lights out? Is there anyone that is going to stop me before I send half the server population to the shadow realm?
headmins
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #567018

BONERMASTER wrote:
The headmins deadmin you if you're a shitter, but not for one or two bad bans.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #567019

Also the players get to vote on a headmin every election
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #567027

FloranOtten wrote:

You have to be a real stupido to get deadminned

Recent deadminnings in memory are

- Nabski literally saying in deadchat before banning haku is "I'm metagruding haku"

- That one pork admin who spawned blobs and when they didn't roll it made themselves a blob manually

- Joan doing the same thing along with clock cult self-spawn similar shenanigans

-Some other admin recently forcing clock cult and rolling antag, getting banned because even if its a RNG roll, its still you antag rolling on your own spawn.

So, all these glaring WTFs are me saying that, even if you have a string of fucking up. You won't get deadminned as long as you don't make it brutally obvious that there was no chance of error.
► Show Spoiler
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #567030

Shadowflame909 wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:

You have to be a real stupido to get deadminned

Recent deadminnings in memory are

- Nabski literally saying in deadchat before banning haku is "I'm metagruding haku"

- That one pork admin who spawned blobs and when they didn't roll it made themselves a blob manually

- Joan doing the same thing along with clock cult self-spawn similar shenanigans

-Some other admin recently forcing clock cult and rolling antag, getting banned because even if its a RNG roll, its still you antag rolling on your own spawn.

So, all these glaring WTFs are me saying that, even if you have a string of fucking up. You won't get deadminned as long as you don't make it brutally obvious that there was no chance of error.
SoS got ousted as a host for such shenanigans to the extreme.
but the real way to get deadminned is to be inactive whenever a inactive purge happens to sweep by... and also be unlucky? it seem inconsistent with those deadminnings. some inactive admins survive the purge, some dont.
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #567034

To maintain plasuible deniability I would to make it known that I do not know any of you therefore it is impossible for me to have a grudge. The government has removed my last 2 years of memory
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #567038

Alright, just appears to me that once you get past the initial admin screening that you're left to do whatever you want. Maybe that's just my inner Hitler coming through, but three headmins that only get activated way after the fact and nothing else inbetween to stop you from anything short of spawning yourself in as station destroying god, is something I would call a poor system.

On the headmins I also want to comment, that the ones we had, have in part made highly suspect rulings themselves and absolutely refused to see any reason in their opposition. There has not been a peep from the current ones about this situation, the rock boy has been hanging for almost a week now, a case that I, in my humble opinion, would consider simple. I don't see the current headmins as capable to uncover and bust street-smart janitors that deceive you and abuse their powers in more subtle ways, and I think these guys, and thus the only safety mechanism we have, are absolutely ineffective as a protective measure against any rogue admin with a pinch of wits.