rock permanent secban peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Peanut Brittle: Unloved Rock thread

Post by Shadowflame909 » #565974

Bottom post of the previous page:

So they gib people like normal cult, for wizard tier powers? Shadowling ascension?

I honestly have no clue if it was deserved to yeet their tools until I know how OP they get

But from rocks explanation, they do sound kinda OP ngl
► Show Spoiler
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: rock permanent secban peanut

Post by BONERMASTER » #567038

Alright, just appears to me that once you get past the initial admin screening that you're left to do whatever you want. Maybe that's just my inner Hitler coming through, but three headmins that only get activated way after the fact and nothing else inbetween to stop you from anything short of spawning yourself in as station destroying god, is something I would call a poor system.

On the headmins I also want to comment, that the ones we had, have in part made highly suspect rulings themselves and absolutely refused to see any reason in their opposition. There has not been a peep from the current ones about this situation, the rock boy has been hanging for almost a week now, a case that I, in my humble opinion, would consider simple. I don't see the current headmins as capable to uncover and bust street-smart janitors that deceive you and abuse their powers in more subtle ways, and I think these guys, and thus the only safety mechanism we have, are absolutely ineffective as a protective measure against any rogue admin with a pinch of wits.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #567041

I mean they caught GeneralThrax abusing and busted him down to trial, and they banned bgo for a week for the deathsquad thing, and "Bad history" probbably applies to admins as much as players; it's just that admins seem to cut it out the *first* time their hand gets bit off by the cookie jar.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #567042

i still hold it with a hard belief that you shouldn't play on manuel if you dont want to get a shitty ban
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #567046

Lol
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #567048

this whole thread lol
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #567049

oranges wrote:this whole thread lol
how hard do you shit
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #567052

harder than you
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #567054

I doubt the Sith care about your personal politics to any degree as long as you bend the knee.

Meanwhile the snowflake councilor on Coruscant ignores the crime that has to be past rampant on her cityword, plans to take over the galaxy with help of Jedi false flag operations so she can ignore more people so that.... The Republic grows?
Yeah... Right.

I'll personally take being conscripted to an army of a crazy warlord who uses magic for purpose of being the supreme warlord than the guys trying to destroy my society with false flags, random justified murder and magic without doing anything to support it. At least I know where I stand in relation to my would be body of governance when it's all said and done.
Sith probably even give you money, drugs, guns, slaves and cool ass spaceships for being a good little soldier.
Jedi are most likely going to consider you one of those "subversives" for wanting something in return for your efforts if you do help them, if they don't just go "may the force be with you" and forget you exist five minutes later.

Guess there's some conversation about which is more "evil", people who are going to take over your shit with force of arms, or the people who will absolutely 100% believe they are doing the right thing while in the process grind your belief systems and society to the ground to be more like them.
One's going to just do it, kill you if you don't comply and another one will spend the next few generations trying to brainwash you after killing everyone who's evil in their eyes and leaving your society open to rampant crime and corrupt companies to exploit.
"Don't worry, there's one Jedi in here somewhere amongst the untold billions making it all sunshine and flowers."
Since that's literally the faith commoners have concerning the Force? That it's somehow all going to be okay in the end.
Sith take is prolly having this nagging sensation they should tell someone to do something about that fucking crime so they don't get bothered all the time at least.

Not that didney is going to touch any of that concept with a ten foot pole as since "lightsaber go soi soi" and depth of story has never been much of a concern for them as long as kids go "wow that's cool" and buy the toys.

Edit; Oh hello, i'm on purpose derailing up this thread.
signnatrire
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #567068

Libby "Fwoosh" Snow
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #567087

oranges wrote:harder than you
Wanna measure hardness????
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #567106

Timonk wrote:
oranges wrote:harder than you
Wanna measure hardness????
hey, check out how hard i can pee
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #567111

remind me to never call manuelmins if they are going to rp in the ban too.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #567127

"if you dont rp in the peanut you should go back to manuel", I said while unzipping a pepsi.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #567199

Because Aura made that dumbfuck peanut earlier today, I decided I'd be powered by spite and get to the truth of what happened in this round.

Dove in the logs. Posted logs and events in chronological order in the ban appeal.

Crusaders take over Chapel -> Crusaders attack Constanze and Bobby Beeswax -> Both call for sec to help -> Issy Lizzy turns up. Threatens the Crusaders. This is the first time he has interacted with them in the entire shift, AFTER the Crusaders have already attacked -> Issy Lizzy fucks off to go get some gamer gear -> MEANWHILE -> Constanze breaks into robotics to get some flashes -> Constanze storms the chapel -> Issy Lizzy turns up 15 seconds later and assists -> Constanze cold-blood executes one Crusader -> Issy and Constanze beat another Crusader until they succumb in crit -> Constanze stabilises the third crusader -> Constanze subsequently executes the third crusader.

Aura is a collosal asshole who got EVERYTHING wrong about this ban. Fuck 'em. Demote 'em back to trial. Teach 'em how to not be a shitmin.

Headmins, get on this and unban him.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #567200

Man why did it take only now for Aura's crummy attitude to come to light.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #567234

Admin diversity quota
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #567235

What did the FBI agent say
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

saprasam

Post by saprasam » #567244

pugie wrote:Admin diversity quota
13% of the admin team
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #567319

I know headmins want to look over the event to get more details and want to coordinate between all 3 and all but unless their goal is to craft the best excuse for why they're going to uphold the permaban I think they should consider that I am still fucking banned and it's not going to expire so please make the obvious decision unless your goal is to imply that any admin can weekban+ someone they don't like for a ludicrous reason and get away with it.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #567320

Honestly rock to paraphrase what one orange maintainer once said

"If you don't want to be banned, be sure to check adminwho to see who's adminning before you start playing"

Good thing I'm not on any admins shitlist though (because I'm on all of theirs) so I don't have to follow this advice.
► Show Spoiler
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567321

I believe checking the adminwho before i play is dishonest and says a lot about the society we live in
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #567335

Well I don't do that and it says a lot about the society we live in
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #567342

I would never do that either. I fully trust the judgement of people that have been conscripted from all over the world and that I have never met or know anything about.

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #567346

I do it but only so I know who might be watching so I can badger them via prayer and explain what dumb shit I'm up to and also because many of them are literally my friends.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #567374

Shadowflame909 wrote:
FloranOtten wrote:
The headmins deadmin you if you're a shitter, but not for one or two bad bans.

You have to be a real stupido to get deadminned

- Nabski literally saying in deadchat before banning haku is "I'm metagruding haku"

So, all these glaring WTFs are me saying that, even if you have a string of fucking up. You won't get deadminned as long as you don't make it brutally obvious that there was no chance of error.
Excuse me my comment was "I hate haku". They had a tiny brain and would constantly get themselves involved in half hour long arguments where they were unable to see that you can be valid to kill when you are a syndicate borg.

I hate walmart, but that doesn't mean I am metagrudging walmart.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #567380

free nabski

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #567382

No. I am free and everything (that isn't Manuel) is going good.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #567384

bobbahbrown wrote:free nabski
[this space reserved]
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #567392

Nabski wrote:Excuse me my comment was "I hate haku". They had a tiny brain and would constantly get themselves involved in half hour long arguments where they were unable to see that you can be valid to kill when you are a syndicate borg.

What was it again?
[2018-12-18 03:50:05.530] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Nabski/(Gene Ball) "on one hand I hate haku" (Robotics Lab (113, 84, 2))
[2018-12-18 03:50:19.328] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Nabski/(Gene Ball) "on the other I don't really think this is actionable" (Robotics Lab (113, 84, 2))
That's less "I hate walmart" and more "I know Walmart isn't technically in violation of building codes, but I still hate them so"
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #567393

what is your fucking point floran
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567397

I'm feeling a lot of emotions based upon the fact that everyone plays detective to arrest people on manuel and they always get mad at me when I refuse to give them sechuds and now when I'm secbanned I'm not banned from detective
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #567399

confused rock wrote:I'm feeling a lot of emotions based upon the fact that everyone plays detective to arrest people on manuel and they always get mad at me when I refuse to give them sechuds and now when I'm secbanned I'm not banned from detective
Banned for murdering/validhunting when he didn't murder or validhunt.

Job banned from every sec role except the one role designed to find valids and given a lethal revolver to do their job.

The irony is almost palpable.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #567401

FloranOtten wrote:
Nabski wrote:Excuse me my comment was "I hate haku". They had a tiny brain and would constantly get themselves involved in half hour long arguments where they were unable to see that you can be valid to kill when you are a syndicate borg.

What was it again?
[2018-12-18 03:50:05.530] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Nabski/(Gene Ball) "on one hand I hate haku" (Robotics Lab (113, 84, 2))
[2018-12-18 03:50:19.328] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Nabski/(Gene Ball) "on the other I don't really think this is actionable" (Robotics Lab (113, 84, 2))
That's less "I hate walmart" and more "I know Walmart isn't technically in violation of building codes, but I still hate them so"
Fuck you floran you don’t even know who haku is
[this space reserved]
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #567402

And by GOD you don’t know about nabski fuck
[this space reserved]
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #567405

Flatulent wrote:what is your fucking point floran
I don't have a point just don't lie about shit to make yourself look good.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #567409

Yeah that comment was before I continued to look into the issue.

Trusting haku to have been doing things with good intentions is like trusting has station sushi. If it was from somewhere decent you could just eat it but hmmmmm maybe we should make sure they didn’t just put a new expiration date sticker on top of the old one.

Oh what do you know, it expired yesterday.
Spoiler:
I feel like I baited myself by even responding on this topic. I still think my actions at the time were reasonable, but also that me being deadminned was the right thing to do.
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #567413

I hate walmart, building codes be damned.
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #567414

Free shitsec lizzer, this ban is big dumb
pfp by AspEv
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #567416

Timberpoes wrote:
confused rock wrote:I'm feeling a lot of emotions based upon the fact that everyone plays detective to arrest people on manuel and they always get mad at me when I refuse to give them sechuds and now when I'm secbanned I'm not banned from detective
Banned for murdering/validhunting when he didn't murder or validhunt.

Job banned from every sec role except the one role designed to find valids and given a lethal revolver to do their job.

The irony is almost palpable.
Detectives aren't cops.

They're just a guy with a gun. So they're gonna act like a guy with a gun, and have no need to bring you in alive.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567417

good point anne I'll just be a detective next time I need to assist a chaplain in critically injuring one of the 3 crusaders who then succumbed at -41 hp therefore meaning that there were 3 people involved in the death and I was only one of them
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #567428

That's how I play detective. First thing I do is go to the warden and ask for a shotgun, because it is the superior law enforcement weapon. If he doesn't give it to me, I shoot him, because he is obstructing justice. Then I patrol the station to make sure everything is safe. Assistant pushes the clown? I shoot them both. They are disturbing the peace. At this point I ask mining to bring in more metal so I can print ammunition for my law enforcement weapon. Sometimes they don't listen, then I go to the HOP and ask him to give me access to mining. If he says no, or overrides my job with "shaft miner", I shoot him, because he is obstructing justice, and also loitering in his office. Then I go to mining, and start searching for metal. I use my GPS to track down lost miners along the way, and shoot them, because they were obstructing justice, of course. This is how I keep the station safe, and I have not heard a single complaint during my duty since I started.

NikoTheGuyDude
Byond Username: NikoTheGuyDude

Post by NikoTheGuyDude » #567557

Is this appeal ever going to get resolved? Or just ignored?
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567566

headmins coming in to merge this with the other peanut threat about me by "mistake" and leaving the appeal ignored for 8+ days is like when my dad came back to belt me and then I never saw him again
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567567

that is a joke
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567569

LMAO I'M BANNED FROM DETECTIVE NOW TOO YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP I WASN'T EVEN GONNA PLAY DETECTIVE THIS IS TOO GOOD AURA AINT GOT TIME TO GIVE A REAL RESPONSE BUT THEY DO HAVE TIME TO TRY TO FUCK ME
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #567575

that’s what you get for being a Scalie race traitor
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #567576

You can't make this shit up.
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #567577

confused rock wrote:LMAO I'M BANNED FROM DETECTIVE NOW TOO YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP I WASN'T EVEN GONNA PLAY DETECTIVE THIS IS TOO GOOD AURA AINT GOT TIME TO GIVE A REAL RESPONSE BUT THEY DO HAVE TIME TO TRY TO FUCK ME
Honestly what.

Dude HAS to know his retarded ban is getting overturned. Doesn't bother to do it himself. DOES however go to the effort to extend the ban scope.

Dude is a cunt.
Shadowflame909 wrote:Stickys the Chaotic Good admin out of a whole bunch of lawful good admins
It's not really chaotic to say "some dumbass admin is breaking the rules I'm fixing that one with my own admin powers"
Last edited by XivilaiAnaxes on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #567581

Stickys the Chaotic Good admin out of a whole bunch of lawful good admins

Sometimes you need chaotic good to keep the playerbase running smooth.

On the other hand, though, considering how different the opinions of admins seem after several peanut threads. It makes me wonder if the admin general is like a radioactive dump of salt and admin clashes.
► Show Spoiler
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567583

Shadowflame do you have fucking clairvoyance
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #567584

Dr. Aura wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
confused rock wrote:Note aura went back and banned me from detective as well so yeah, that's a thing that happened. Considering they had to time to add that ban and haven't said a single thing since their immediate dismissal 11 minutes after I first made this appeal, I highly doubt aura is considering this appeal in any way.
Considering the consistent ruling that players should not be punished for appealing bans, for the obvious reason that it discourages people from appealing any ban, appropriate or not, I'm lifting the detective ban.
Considering the initial intent was a full sec ban, I forgot to click one button at the time of the ban, and that I was remedeying it for the sake of consistency with intent as soon as I was informed I’d forgotten, I’ll be reapplying the detective ban when I get back from work.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman