rock permanent secban peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Peanut Brittle: Unloved Rock thread

Post by Shadowflame909 » #565974

Bottom post of the previous page:

So they gib people like normal cult, for wizard tier powers? Shadowling ascension?

I honestly have no clue if it was deserved to yeet their tools until I know how OP they get

But from rocks explanation, they do sound kinda OP ngl
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: rock permanent secban peanut

Post by Stickymayhem » #567584

Dr. Aura wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
confused rock wrote:Note aura went back and banned me from detective as well so yeah, that's a thing that happened. Considering they had to time to add that ban and haven't said a single thing since their immediate dismissal 11 minutes after I first made this appeal, I highly doubt aura is considering this appeal in any way.
Considering the consistent ruling that players should not be punished for appealing bans, for the obvious reason that it discourages people from appealing any ban, appropriate or not, I'm lifting the detective ban.
Considering the initial intent was a full sec ban, I forgot to click one button at the time of the ban, and that I was remedeying it for the sake of consistency with intent as soon as I was informed I’d forgotten, I’ll be reapplying the detective ban when I get back from work.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #567585

Should I tell aura that captain is part of sec too
should I tell aura that captain is the one in charge of executions
should I tell them
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #567586

Wow, what a fucking animal.

Unironically de-admin this moron.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #567587

confused rock wrote:Should I tell aura that captain is part of sec too
should I tell them
Considering the initial intent was an extrajudicial blacklisting, confused rock has been purged from the servers.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #567593

Dr. Aura wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
confused rock wrote:Note aura went back and banned me from detective as well so yeah, that's a thing that happened. Considering they had to time to add that ban and haven't said a single thing since their immediate dismissal 11 minutes after I first made this appeal, I highly doubt aura is considering this appeal in any way.
Considering the consistent ruling that players should not be punished for appealing bans, for the obvious reason that it discourages people from appealing any ban, appropriate or not, I'm lifting the detective ban.
Considering the initial intent was a full sec ban, I forgot to click one button at the time of the ban, and that I was remedeying it for the sake of consistency with intent as soon as I was informed I’d forgotten, I’ll be reapplying the detective ban when I get back from work.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567594

I was a nuke op and a bug meant our pinpointer tablets were invisible. so I ahelp it asking for regular pinpointers and instead DR aura just bans me from detective again. That sounds like a copypasta but it actually happened.
NikoTheGuyDude
Byond Username: NikoTheGuyDude

Post by NikoTheGuyDude » #567596

this is the single best ban appeal and single worst administrative decision in history
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #567600

Screemonster wrote:Image
I really want to eat that.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #567604

this is actually just unbelievably petty on aura's part.
absolutely shameful.
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #567605

Also, editing a ban mid appeal even if it was in error.

[youtube]9drAF84jM-Q[/youtube]
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #567607

oooooo you wanna be a lizardsec admin ooooo you wanna act like a snide faggot and do bans because you “forgot” oooooooo
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #567608

confused rock wrote:Should I tell aura that captain is part of sec too
should I tell them
Reminds me of the situation I have with some people in the community where I fear the idea of MENTIONING something because they'll hear it and go "oh yeah, i should do that"

The winning move really shouldn't have to be "avoid saying something as a joke or else the admin will gut you even further" since that's autistic.
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #567609

Rock is a butt. All cops are butts. The rule says don't be a dick. You can be a butt.
pfp by AspEv
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #567611

dick move
Kassori

Post by Kassori » #567614

rock is perfectly capable of earning himself a legitimate sec ban, lets stop playing with this sham of a ban, please.
pfp by AspEv
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #567615

Kassori wrote:rock is perfectly capable of earning himself a legitimate sec ban, lets stop playing with this sham of a ban, please.
if the admin wasn’t a faggot nobody would care
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #567620

yeah dr aura was REALLY REALLY petty with that mid appeal ban edit after the dude ahelps ingame.

It's quite literally saying "I am metagruding rock" without pulling a nabski and saying it in deadchat before you do it.
► Show Spoiler
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #567622

It's supposed to be a sec ban and not a warden, sec officer and HoS ban
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567625

I don't think retroactively banning detective is too absurd except the one reply they made to my fucking appeal was about how I put too much effort in while they're trying to say they put so little effort into the ban that they forgot to ban one of the roles
Kassori

Post by Kassori » #567627

Rock my man, while I'm not crazy about your-play style, in this instance and what I read from the logs, I am fully behind you. Your actions here were perfectly reasonable. This ban being upheld would leave a very sour taste.
pfp by AspEv
NikoTheGuyDude
Byond Username: NikoTheGuyDude

Post by NikoTheGuyDude » #567659

i dont really care if rock is worthy of this ban or not, this ban appeal has been handled so bad they dont deserve this ban out of principle
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Re: Peanut Brittle: Unloved Rock thread

Post by ATHATH » #567726

BrianBackslide wrote:Incorrect. You can complete your objectives without those items as any antag that is not Heretic and Cultist. (Outside of stealing the nuke core, and I'm not sure if non-cultists can even destroy those knives)
The difference here is that Heretics cannot complete their objectives without their special items.

I also said that antag rounds aren't sacred. I agree that not taking the L when you were caught is dumb.
Cultists can make new knives for themselves using the Summon Equipment spell (and they can prepare a single spell without a knife or a rune, IIRC).
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Post by ATHATH » #567727

Kassori wrote:Rock my man, while I'm not crazy about your-play style, in this instance and what I read from the logs, I am fully behind you. Your actions here were perfectly reasonable. This ban being upheld would leave a very sour taste.
Yeah, I'm standing with Rock here.
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #567746

This is still going on? Jesus fuck headmins.

Mental note; add rave and aura to the list of "ghost when seen".
signnatrire
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #567757

(As a mild detour, cult have literally zero resources and can quite literally always prepare spells since they need no implements to carve new spells into themselves. Heretics have much the same issues of no resource powers, but can't just spring new magic out of thin air. And I feel this is a consequence of a resourceless power system. Ling powers are actually not that bad for this even if they are not very interesting powers)

I think cats should vote.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #567777

Headmins are fucking faggots and will use the same excuse they always use, "oh we were so busy we couldn't all convene sorry we have real lives" during a fucking global pandemic where we're all quarantined, everything is shut down and there's nothing to do but play spaceman
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #567793

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Headmins are fucking faggots and will use the same excuse they always use, "oh we were so busy we couldn't all convene sorry we have real lives" during a fucking global pandemic where we're all quarantined, everything is shut down and there's nothing to do but play spaceman
On one hand I can sympathize with being busy since I'm still working and if not harder due to circumstances

on the other you can just check their playlog and posts elsewhere lol, and Aura had time to do that whole 'lol forgot about det ban' shit but not answer to the very well put counter arguments in the same thread
Kassori wrote:rock is perfectly capable of earning himself a legitimate sec ban, lets stop playing with this sham of a ban, please.
This is such a wise post

Free rock
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567860

UGHHH part of me thinks I'm just imagining this since I got so little sleep but now that I don't have to avoid causing further bias (lol) I have to make the fucking complaint about aura that someone said I should make and they were right but then it's going to be like OOH LOOK ROCK HAS TWO COMPLAINTS UP AT ONCE HE COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERY ADMIN WHO BANS HIM but this is also like the third complaint I've made in fucking six years of playing and I have been bwoinked a lot more than three times so the only reason I SHOULDN'T make the complaint is because it would hasten the spiral of hatred that I've been caught up in as I'll be seen even moreso as a malicious and whiny actor even though I've absolutely been wronged.

I don't mind the wait too much that i had for the ban except that I was worried about what it could mean.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #567863

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Headmins are fucking faggots and will use the same excuse they always use, "oh we were so busy we couldn't all convene sorry we have real lives" during a fucking global pandemic where we're all quarantined, everything is shut down and there's nothing to do but play spaceman
you have brain damage
[this space reserved]
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #567865

Rock is free!

All hail TWATICUS
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #567866

what about the second complaint
Last edited by Flatulent on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #567867

confused rock wrote:OOH LOOK ROCK HAS TWO COMPLAINTS UP AT ONCE HE COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERY ADMIN WHO BANS HIM
I didn't even note you.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #567869

rave you fucking mocked me for the fact that the complaint i made indirectly got myself into a bullshit ban you're very immature
I need to be in the same mood I was in to write the appeal to write the complaint and it was when I had just showered
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #567874

Victory Rockyale
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #567884

They could just be in one of the many countries that already have practically no cases and aren't locked in their house all day.

btw smd aura
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #567893

Normally headmins should take action preemptively and straighten out janitors that are acting up, or gut them. An administrator is entrusted with special powers because WHY? So he can act in the interest of his community and adjudicate in conflict. Why do rules exist? Because they give the safety that a large group needs to form and collaborate with each other. If the rules are not upheld, the trust in the rules, and also in the ruling body that enforces it, fades, and the members search for other means of safety, fragmenting the entire group.

If an idiot jannie on TG, during a brief relapse into consciousness in the midst of snorting cocaine, decides to fuck all this and metagrudge the shit out of you for the most limp-dick reason I have heard in my entire life, then you should hit them with a complaint and hope that anyone of the headmins shows up and remains sane for long enough to read through your side of things and not break out into uncontrollable giggling. If the stars align and this happens, then, if you are lucky and they get funny ideas of standards, a disciplinary measure of some kind WILL be taken!
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Kassori

Post by Kassori » #567951

Yeah, it's a shame that someone ate a ban for killing what was presumably a ghost/observe gang-role that had already antagged for an entire fucking week.
pfp by AspEv
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #567989

why are you guys making paragraphs on how the admin team is shit and biased i thought it was over
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #567991

One final gremlin bash.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #568258

time for round 3: rock makes a complaint against dr. aura
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #568287

RaveRadbury wrote:If we're going to talk about bias towards rock can we address how you, sticky, have involved yourself in every administrative issue involving rock recently, as well as rock's signature featuring a screencap of you singing his praises?

It's not a good look, you might want to consider recusing yourself from issues concerning rock.
Surely he didn’t mean to post this?
[this space reserved]
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #568296

wesoda25 wrote:
RaveRadbury wrote:If we're going to talk about bias towards rock can we address how you, sticky, have involved yourself in every administrative issue involving rock recently, as well as rock's signature featuring a screencap of you singing his praises?

It's not a good look, you might want to consider recusing yourself from issues concerning rock.
Surely he didn’t mean to post this?
basically, "Stop defending rock because i want to attack rock."
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #568297

rock is super unpleasant to play with though, lets be real
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #568299

Fabricating a method to yeet him is by no means a good thing. But if he deserves it, nobody would bat an eyelid.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #568301

Crag does nothing with his life but attack people on the forums.

I'm expecting ABLOOBLOOOOBLOOOO ROCK HAS TWO COMPLAINTS OPEN HE COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERY ADMIN WHO BANS HIM but this is like, the third complaint I've ever made?
Kinda "funny" though that originally aura permabanned me from sec because rave delegated to them since I had an open complaint about them but now rave sees it fitting to talk in this complaint about aura.

edit: oh wait crag also writes joke suggestions too
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #568304

confused rock wrote: Kinda "funny" though that originally aura permabanned me from sec because rave delegated to them since I had an open complaint about them but now rave sees it fitting to talk in this complaint about aura.
I just think it's weird that sticky is putting his hands all over it. I've made no statements for or against your latest complaint.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #568306

Super Aggro Crag wrote:during a fucking global pandemic where we're all quarantined, everything is shut down and there's nothing to do but play spaceman
[youtube]WYjNEkhHFGk[/youtube]
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #568307

At least you're coming out swinging rock. I literally was waiting on you to make an appeal back when I banned you over the chainsaw shit because I recognized likely, if I was there at the time handling it instead of PAS it'd not have been anything more than a note or some shit but PAS was really banking on a ban.

But you never did so I stopped giving a shit and didn't wanna put up with you wringing your hands over it. It's good you're defending yourself this time and sticking up for yourself.
RaveRadbury wrote:I just think it's weird that sticky is putting his hands all over it. I've made no statements for or against your latest complaint.
it's not weird at all. He is literally doing what he has always done, because nobody has done what they should do and thrown him out of the administration. His involvement I feel actually actively damages rock's stance by claiming he is fighting for hard done by players while acting in an extremely unhelpful manner. He just wants his drama fix.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #568308

God that was a fuckin mess anne still not proud of that
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #568350

confused rock wrote:Crag does nothing with his life but attack people on the forums.

I'm expecting ABLOOBLOOOOBLOOOO ROCK HAS TWO COMPLAINTS OPEN HE COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERY ADMIN WHO BANS HIM but this is like, the third complaint I've ever made?
Kinda "funny" though that originally aura permabanned me from sec because rave delegated to them since I had an open complaint about them but now rave sees it fitting to talk in this complaint about aura.

edit: oh wait crag also writes joke suggestions too
man i just find your security style of screaming SHUT UP IDIOT at everyone on manuel to be rude
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #568399

Make a policy thread about it. Finish the triple combo.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!