BYOND account: Amin6724
Character name: i forgot
Ban type: All Servers
Ban length: Perma ban
Ban reason: https://imgur.com/a/OFnzyRi
Time ban was placed: 2020-07-06 13:38
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 141280
Your side of the story: that time my main goal was to collect legs as a chap for rp reasons but things escalated when i found the cap's office open and saw the gun i couldn't help just leave it there so i picked it up and saved it but i got arrest by hos then they got hit by a rod, i made sure they were dead so they don't chase me again took their id and ran away then i got chased by two people trying to kill me thinking i was a ling because of my blade arm when i died i rage left and i never got the admin pm or i was focused on combat that i didn't look at the chat also i had problems with the sounds in my pc that day so i couldn't hear anything

Why you think you should be unbanned: i am not a fan of making chaos everywhere or ruining other people experience,but that day i lost control of myself and i had anger issues,i only killed hos that round i only attacked people to scare them away or to defend myself,but i never intended to ruin someone's day.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Re: [Skoglol] Amin6724 -Perma

Post by skoglol » #568620

Killing security for doing their jobs (like a legitimate arrest) is not acceptable. Neither is collecting legs for RP reasons if that involves taking them off players. Save this behaviour for your antagonist rounds.

You claim anger issues is the reason for this behaviour, but you seem to have set off to ruin peoples days from the get-go. Do you have any comments?
simetrik
Byond Username: Amin6724

Post by simetrik » #568741

skoglol wrote:Killing security for doing their jobs (like a legitimate arrest) is not acceptable. Neither is collecting legs for RP reasons if that involves taking them off players. Save this behaviour for your antagonist rounds.

You claim anger issues is the reason for this behaviour, but you seem to have set off to ruin peoples days from the get-go. Do you have any comments?
me collecting legs was meant to take them off dead people i wasn't intended to take them from living players.
i understand that my behavior was inappropriate i am sorry can i atleast get a reduced banned that is not permanent and i'll try to be better next time.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #569479

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules

Make sure you review our rules, and generally avoid killing people as a non antag unless allowed to through rule 4 or escalation. Security gets some extra protections when they are merely doing their jobs.

I've unbanned you, play nice.