[OFFICIAL] sticky complaint peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

[OFFICIAL] sticky complaint peanut

Post by bobbahbrown » #569020

how to succeed in a complaint as the administrator:
  • lie to the player in the adminhelp
  • post pictures of the adminhelp in which you lied, and add emphasis on insulting the player for questioning you
  • continue to insult the player
what could go wrong

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Re: [OFFICIAL] sticky complaint peanut

Post by Kel » #569022

lolpost
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #569023

we must overthrow the administration
Kel

Post by Kel » #569024

also technically peanuts belong best in "Site, Forums & Wiki", if not in general because they are a commentary on posts that are active on the forum.
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #569025

Kel wrote:also technically peanuts belong best in "Site, Forums & Wiki", if not in general because they are a commentary on posts that are active on the forum.
please kel

my fragile bee body can only handle so much forum moderation

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #569030

Stop it with the peanuts
[this space reserved]
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #569031

wesoda25 wrote:Stop it with the peanuts
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #569037

The server needs less people who can't admit their mistakes in positions of authority
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #569040

who is going to be the first
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

sticky event penut

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #569041

wow lying and faking his own murder, is this the bullet to end it all?
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #569046

Yikes
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #569051

Lemmie merge the other sticky peanut into this
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #569052

why is this in off topic? are you DAFT?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #569053

Armhulen wrote:why is this in off topic? are you DAFT?
no actually he's based
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Kel

Re: sticky event penut

Post by Kel » #569054

superior peanut despite the awful title
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #569066

:unknownman: :revolver:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #569071

pkpenguin just know i wasn't talking about the NTR hut, i was talking about it's kickass ancestor
annoyinggreencatgirl
Byond Username: Uomo91

Post by annoyinggreencatgirl » #569073

bobbahbrown wrote:what could go wrong
Going off of how admin complaints historically turn out probably not much?
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

sticky mayo hen cash chew

Post by Timonk » #569075

nice ahelp collage you got there sticky

also >rule was dont fight in the area >dosent fight in the area >gets gibbed anyways >admin accuses terry players of not thinking when he had less brain activity than the average event haller
fucking lol
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #569076

wow they deleting off topic posts in off topic now what next
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: sticky mayo hen cash chew

Post by NecromancerAnne » #569077

Spacestation13 Idle is an incredible online idle roleplaying gane, allowing you to have all the incredible spessmen experiences you love like mindless violence and excessive greytiding, with none of the repercussions! Including almost 500 levels of skills across a whole range of jobs and a brand-new, incredibly robust character customization system to tailor my spaceman to my preferences. In addition, a whole treasure trove of gamer loot awaits you! My favourite weapon is the fork, as it helped me kill many a rat, and gobble them up like the maint monkey I always wanted to be.

Play Spacestation13 Idle NOW!
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #569081

one minor point i didnt make in the thread because it's not totally relevant

i am guilty of this too, but don't forget ahelp logs are not a flawless document two parties work on together. its a back and forth discussion. the precise reason we speak to people in ahelps before banning them outright or whatever is to hear their side of the story specifically so they can give corrections

i didnt lie, I thought I was blasted, I wasn't, he corrected me, all good

BUT YES I LIED AND POSTED PICTURES OF IT TO SHOW THE POWER OF THE SHADOW COUNCIL QUOTE ME IT WONT GET YOU FAR
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Re: sticky mayo hen cash chew

Post by Stickymayhem » #569082

Timonk wrote: also >rule was dont fight in the area >dosent fight in the area
>fires 13 rounds in and around the area in 5 seconds

nice
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

sticky mayo hen cash chew

Post by Timonk » #569091

can fucking believe my peanut thread got merged into this one
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #569120

im not sure where i stand on this one anymore....

im too easily convinced of things but sticky tallked to me a bit and i read his reply and like my thoughts are kind of the following:
- i think i may be misinterpreting how sticky actually understood the situation to be occurring from his POV in-game, as he may have genuinely not realized what the heck was going on im not sure about that part
- i feel like tarch having read / not having read the specific rules of engagement shouldnt effect how they are enforced, i would still be VERY convinced in believing that if i was in his position and was told no in-fighting that i would have shot the curator too probably if i felt they were a genuine threat to the operation and there didnt seem to be risk to the team itself in doing so
- "The only reason I wasn't shot (which I agreed to after he corrected me) was BECAUSE I was knocked down by the curator." this is true, i looked at how they were positioned and the curator was standing directly over sticky when tarch shot him to death
- i did fail to put 2-and-2 together and realize the brain gibbing was supposed to be equivalent to detonating additional explosive implants in tarch, as i was only really thinking about the macro implant sticky set off at the time

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Sticky Peanuts

Post by Cobby » #569121

You didn’t even read the single message I didn’t actually send so my inability to read several messages, including the one i’m supposedly asking you about, should be ignored!

I’m a bit upset he didn’t finish the quote of “These were not lies, they are just alternative facts”.

What a wild appeal I look forward to the next episode!
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #569123

I'm only curious of one thing then, wouldn't sticky realize if he was damaged or not by just looking at his vitals

I did think the logs could not show if the shooting was directed TOWARDS him or not (they only show hits after all) but the situation is messy enough to warrant a bit of confusion

Still think you should prob get an antag token regardless if you get roped into an event when antag since that distinctly means you can't do your own thing, which is the main appeal of rolling antag
annoyinggreencatgirl

Re: Sticky Peanuts

Post by annoyinggreencatgirl » #569125

In fairness we've all typed "in-fighting" before when we totally meant "fighting", the keys are all right next to each other on the keyboard and stuff.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #569126

he meant infighting to mean fighting IN maintenance
Kel

Post by Kel » #569127

3 whole separate peanut threads have been made for this single complaint, and 2 of them already got merged together.
this is why you dont post peanuts in off topic, bobbah!!!!!
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #569128

"this is my one post for the weekend headmins "

posts again 48 minutes later!!
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #569130

Sheodir wrote:I'm only curious of one thing then, wouldn't sticky realize if he was damaged or not by just looking at his vitals

I did think the logs could not show if the shooting was directed TOWARDS him or not (they only show hits after all) but the situation is messy enough to warrant a bit of confusion

Still think you should prob get an antag token regardless if you get roped into an event when antag since that distinctly means you can't do your own thing, which is the main appeal of rolling antag
the whole situation was 8 seconds so there wasn't much time for that.

your point about the token would be fair but he ran to the event location. he didn't have to interact it was entirely opt in. I think i may have actually checked his objectives right after, specifically because if his target was that curator I would have definitely been far more forgiving
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #569131

bobbahbrown? morel ike cringe and gay
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #569132

BONERMASTER wrote:"this is my one post for the weekend headmins "

its my birthday and my girlfriend planned a bunch of shit so i thought i was gonna be less available
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #569133

Stickymayhem wrote:

its my birthday and my girlfriend planned a bunch of shit so i thought i was gonna be less available
happy birthday sticky
annoyinggreencatgirl

Post by annoyinggreencatgirl » #569134

Stickymayhem wrote:
Sheodir wrote:I'm only curious of one thing then, wouldn't sticky realize if he was damaged or not by just looking at his vitals

the whole situation was 8 seconds so there wasn't much time for that.

your point about the token would be fair but he ran to the event location. he didn't have to interact it was entirely opt in. I think i may have actually checked his objectives right after, specifically because if his target was that curator I would have definitely been far more forgiving
It seems like you could have been forgiving about his motivations in his own words in ahelps and the complaint; to stop the person seemingly attacking the syndicate coordinator to prevent cover being blown. If that's what he walked in on I have no idea how you'd pin the infighting at all on him. Couldn't you have, I dunno... BWOINKED him and asked why he did what he did before wordlessly gibbing him? Ironically you did what you're saying he did; shoot first and ask questions later.

I've never personally had a bad interaction with you ingame or in ahelps but your ironclad will to avoid admitting you fucked up here is bizarre and irritating after having just entangled yourself in the drama of another admin's event rulings.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #569138

birthday moment
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #569140

Stickymayhem wrote:

Happy Birthday!
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #569144

I would recommend people look at my latest post, i subscribe to the theory that sticky smashed his macro implant when he thought he was about to die (an incorrect but understandable interpretation of the events occurring) and caused the situation as a result.

(IC) confusion, not malice.

handling of the situation afterwards is a different story altogether but I feel the actual incident taking place in-character was genuine confusion

RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #569145

Happy Birthday Sticky!
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #569154

These cringe admin complaints bruh, I swear...

cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #569157

The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #569164

if only he could have been able to read the big red text that would have appeared if he was actually shot in the last 30 seconds, huh?

Wonder when the conversation is going to get shifted to the premise of the event, which was presumably antags meet up to a created area that would have catch the curiosity of non-antags, followed by telling the actual participants (antags) not to get into any combat whatsoever near the newly-created area or everyone blows up because the admin who self-inserted also decided to equip himself with an item that cannot be stolen or otherwise countered besides from running away that also just happens to level a chunk of the map. When that wasnt enough he just decided to force-blow people up in a way they could not counter in any form.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #569165

Cobby wrote:the admin who self-inserted
lol

self-inserted into the enviable position of afking in a 2x3 maint room build mode editing items in and out of existence

i practically gave myself wizard ban me now
Spoiler:
if you notice a friend displaying symptoms of cobby brain near you, please alert your nearest cremation centre at the earliest convenience
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #569169

Thank you for at least building an argument I did not make, rather than arguing you just didnt self insert.

Because you didnt spawn a saw or wizard powers we can overlook the actual issue with the event.

At least r* IC powers/items are more counterable than remote proccalls but if your best position (or at least the one you decided to take) is going to be a straightforward "well i could have done shittier" for a minor point then I hope you really reconsider your approach to running these events.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #569171

Round removing players for lack of strict interface with your event when the rules are vague and the setup thrust upon them all at once and rather quickly, and not providing a sufficiently discreet method to convey this to them like a cramped dorm room, and being surprised when people feel hard done by is the definition of a bad event and it being badly handled. I feel like this isn't the first time I've seen an event like this and the results was exactly as the player in this scenario feared. All the syndies died in like 4 minutes to someone getting outed right as the event started as security pounced on them with clean precision because one guy I think went ham immediately and his headset claimed.

Basically, just don't. This shit doesn't work not because of just bad rules but because there are so many outside variables you can't control when you aren't inserting debriefed characters into the round.
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #569175

i must agree with the goth catgirl
Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #569177

I always wondered if there was a full version of anne's pfp
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #569178

Do note, the event I mentioned was not something Sticky did necessarily. It's been a good while since that happened but I remember it being something that was supposed to be a lot more involved. It might very well have been Sticky, since it was in a big period of his events. I know it involved a space base but that was populated by non-station crew.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #569180

Sheodir wrote:I always wondered if there was a full version of anne's pfp
There is.
Spoiler: