Only a couple hours left until my ooc ban is gone

General SS13 Chat
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Only a couple hours left until my ooc ban is gone

Post by Timonk » #569691

AMA

(my ban appeal still isnt resolved but is probably gonna be coconut saying fair ban, i can smell it)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Only a couple hours left until my ooc ban is gone

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #569692

Can we take bets on the time until the next one?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #569693

today
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #569717

I'm gonna ban you for fun and get away with it
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #569753

Do it I dare you

Don't actually do it please
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #569763

This ban has proved that when it comes to timonk, admins don’t actually care about the rules. Not really a bad thing though
[this space reserved]
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #569765

wesoda25 wrote:This ban has proved that when it comes to timonk, admins don’t actually care about the rules. Not really a bad thing though
remember that one time you got permabanned because the admins thought you doxed someone?
admins should just be able to remove people they don't like, not really a bad thing.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #569766

Yeah but im not timonk
[this space reserved]
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #569777

i wrongly suspected you of doxing time to ban you
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #569995

it’s ok you can reinstall byond client when timonk gets banned again
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #570353

Nobody cares.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #570380

Looks like you do
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: