[naloac] liveingamer - perma ban after beating spessmen to death with the golem gang

Appeals which have been closed.
liveingamer
Byond Username: Liveingamer

[naloac] liveingamer - perma ban after beating spessmen to death with the golem gang

Post by liveingamer » #569883

BYOND account: liveingamer
Character name: i forgot the golem name i had that round
Ban type: perma ban
Ban length: permament
Ban reason: Self antagged with a bunch of other golems causing fights to murder people. You've been told that it would lead to perma, here it is.
Time ban was placed: 2020-07-16 19:55:25
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 142111
Your side of the story: After serving the creator and killing all of the lings. We were just aimless golems walking around. When i went to the evac place golems were attacking random people without reasons. It was like the last 20 minutes of the round. I joined the gang actually attacked a person, which i thought it was normal in the autistic fun of aimlessly attacking random folks im not trying to clear my bad actions but it was that.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I accept that i made this self antag mistake in the past and got jobbanned from being antag but i wasnt aware of the rules and the self antag situation. Now i am aware and i do want a 1 month ban other than a perma ban i do accept what i did and i do accept my fate. It was all my mistake, all i want to say that is dont perma ban me. I like to play on tgstation it is like a standard for me in space station 13. In other stations i find the dynamics, graphics and other stuff strange but in tg everything is okay to me. Please give me a 1 month ban to improve myself. Thank you for reading.
annoyinggreencatgirl
Byond Username: Uomo91

Re: [naloac] liveingamer - perma ban after beating spessmen to death with the golem gang

Post by annoyinggreencatgirl » #569897

I was caught up in this and was one of the people who ahelped the golems being assholes.

Looking at the attack logs I can't make heads or tails of much because it's a huge mess, but aside from ordering people to kill a crewmember who helped you kill the changelings in this round, I can at least say you don't look like one of the worst offenders. The damage logs seemingly reflect you actually trying to deal with the other golems who were causing problems, possibly?

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... attack.txt

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... /game.html
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [naloac] liveingamer - perma ban after beating spessmen to death with the golem gang

Post by Naloac » #569923

You effectively goaded abunch of other golems into attacking one random person from what I can see no reason at all. Joining in during a few of the fights. all together blending into the mass of self antagging chimps.

[2020-07-16 19:28:28.054] SAY: liveingamer/(Diamond Satinspar) "LING!!" (Escape Shuttle Hallway (191,129,4))

From what I can see this person did nothing even SLIGHTLY looking like a ling.

[2020-07-16 19:28:35.079] ATTACK: liveingamer/(Diamond Satinspar) has attacked FloranOtten/(Rowan Highlands) with mechanical toolbox (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 35.9) (Escape Shuttle Hallway (192,129,4))

you begin attacking him, this leads you and your goons attacking him till he dies.

[2020-07-16 19:29:14.589] ATTACK: FloranOtten/(Rowan Highlands) has died (BRUTE: 147.3, BURN: 63, TOX: 0, OXY: 0, CLONE: 0) (Escape Shuttle Hallway (192,135,4))

Below is a note about you doing this sort of self antagging behavior before.
Banned from the server for 1 week - Goaded another clown and stormed the brig with two mechs, killing anyone who was there. Self antagonising lame ass shit. Do this again and you'll be gone for good.

And heres another one
Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Devil, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Servant of Ratvar, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host for 1 week - Asked to be converted to the cult as a non antagonist. This is considered self antagging; don't do it again.

another one
Killed a chef who tried to stop him attacking someone else, upon being asked did take the chef to medical to get cloned, in future please be careful killing people for very small reasons, you already have a few bans over this sort of thing

To me it looks like you wanted to self antag and get away with it by blending into the golem tide.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
liveingamer

Post by liveingamer » #569926

Damn this is my sin list. But in the other hand Naloac i had rounds which i did get beheaded by the order of HoS in the roundstart, killed by the chef because i got into kitchen for taking my items back, getting killed by security because piefacing them. I mean i had really bad rounds which i had no fun but pain. None of my ahelps went further than ic issue. Ordering golems to kill someone in the last 20 minutes is really something bad to make a person leave playing on tgstation? Come on man i was actually trying to be a decent man. Also i wasnt the only guy killed the person i only said ''LING!!'' other golems should've thinked that he wasnt a ''LING''. This is an IC issue in my book. Someone can always slander you in real life. Think about it my Naloac. I still wanna play on this server because i believe that i didnt do something that bad. Just pressed my T button and said LING!! Thank you for reading again.

In addition to this. If i attacked the person with the toolbox it was my problem. It is left to other golems to hit him back or stay on their asses and dont attack him. I repeat that this was an IC issue people always attack you and call you names in tgstation dont they?

i mean come on man they got brain they could calculate that he was not a ling
Last edited by liveingamer on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liveingamer

Post by liveingamer » #569928

Also that mech situation was rigged. We only went to security with mechs and they started attacking us actually, there is no reason of me saying that because i cant actually prove this. But it was it.
liveingamer

Post by liveingamer » #569929

annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:I was caught up in this and was one of the people who ahelped the golems being assholes.

Looking at the attack logs I can't make heads or tails of much because it's a huge mess, but aside from ordering people to kill a crewmember who helped you kill the changelings in this round, I can at least say you don't look like one of the worst offenders. The damage logs seemingly reflect you actually trying to deal with the other golems who were causing problems, possibly?

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... attack.txt

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/ter ... /game.html

Yes i actually tried to save Kat Green from the attacks too, i tried to stop them attacking people at times we could ask her if i was right. I even dueled the golem which attacked her.. Bad golems, arent they?
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #570491

liveingamer wrote: Words
You have said alot of nothing in a few different posts. You arent appealing what other people have done before. Your appealing what you did. Unless you point out where I made a mistake this ban is saying as is.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
liveingamer

Post by liveingamer » #570621

Naloac wrote:
liveingamer wrote: Words
You have said alot of nothing in a few different posts. You arent appealing what other people have done before. Your appealing what you did. Unless you point out where I made a mistake this ban is saying as is.
Like i said; If im yelling someone ''LING!'' it is a conflict between me and the person. I did not goad anyone to attack him, it was all their choice to attack him. So the mistake you did was thinking that i goaded people to attack them but, i only attacked a person to take his attention on me and attack me back. I was bored there needing a good fight. I mean just a fight nothing more than that. It was the last 20 minutes you do stuff like that when you are bored. I accept that was my mistake but i dont accept that i goaded people to kill him. I only tried to make him attack me and have a good fight maybe. I didnt ask anyone to kill him or something and monkeys do it every round. They start fights that fights go into big fights and they murder people. Which my only intent was to have a good fight not murder nothing. That golems were looking for permit to kill people. You will say you were looking for permit to kill people too but no i just wanted some action not mindlessly murdering people. In addition to this i said i want a 1 month ban not a perma for good. Because i do know that was wrong what i've done but i do know that i didnt goad anyone to kill that guy too. I was actually being a good guy in my other rounds if its a good reference i was trying to bring fun to station as a clown not trying to steal AA and powergaming stuff trying to have fun with people and helping them. Thanks for reading.
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #570817

This appeal is denied. You havent brought up any mistakes in this appeal. although you can appeal in 6 months.
liveingamer

Post by liveingamer » #570926

Naloac wrote:This appeal is denied. You havent brought up any mistakes in this appeal. although you can appeal in 6 months.

How lucky can one guy be?
I kissed her and she kissed me
Like the fella once said
Ain't that a kick in the head?
The room was completely black
I hugged her and she hugged back
Like the sailor said, quote
"Ain't that a hole in the boat?"
My head keeps spinning
I go to sleep and keep grinning
If this is just the beginning
My life is gonna be beautiful