gaminada
Byond Username: Gaminada

[NecromancerAnne] Gaminada - Perma ban

Post by gaminada » #569969

BYOND account: Gaminada
Character name: Tim Clark
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:Suicide bombed as non antag using a cigar detonation and then logged out
Time ban was placed: 2019-08-19
Server you were playing on when banned:i dont recall
Round ID in which ban was placed:116471
Your side of the story: IIRC the previous round i was a victim of murderboning, i was still fairly new to the game, TG being the second server i tried, i was mad because i kept thinking people got away with murder, even as non antags so i blew myself with a cigar that had 40u plasma in some bar someone made in escape and logged out
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's about to be a year since it happened and i have learned a lot, learnt from my mistakes and to take the game easier now.
References of good conduct: In the year that has passed i have exclusively played on yogs, i have almost 800h there, and as you guys know, they have stricter rules and i have managed to only get at most a couple notes for noobish things like boarding the evac shuttle as swarmer. I play with the same IC name and i like to think i get along with most people there.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [NecromancerAnne] Gaminada - Perma ban

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #570053

I checked with yogstation, and what you said in regards to your conduct there is backed up by them. Unbanned.