What do you nerds look like (REDUX)

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

Post by cacogen » #531033

Bottom post of the previous page:

you look like that image of red state boomers where they all look like that
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #531681

ryan harrison (neoexperiences), akoro malo (ricardofort) and jill desouza (wubli)
akoro and i met ryan almost three years ago on tg but he lives in a different province so we couldn't meet up until now. he's spending new year's with us!
cool guy we got really drunk cooked pasta at 4 am and beat eachother with broom sticks
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #531692

wubli wrote:ryan harrison (neoexperiences), akoro malo (ricardofort) and jill desouza (wubli)
akoro and i met ryan almost three years ago on tg but he lives in a different province so we couldn't meet up until now. he's spending new year's with us!
cool guy we got really drunk cooked pasta at 4 am and beat eachother with broom sticks
You can see that Ryan has a neckbeard funny hahaha neckbeard hahaha look funny

Also who is the female
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #531736

Wubli is a femoid idiot
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #531747

cacogen wrote:you look like that image of red state boomers where they all look like that
There's a reason I call myself a boomer. Several actually, my appearance being one of them.

@wubli you know you just posted feet pics right
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
wubli

Post by wubli » #531754

well i hope you enjoy my feet but not too much or at least buy me a steam gift card first
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #531755

not my thing but they are definitely a thing, ye've been warned
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #531762

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Wubli is a femoid idiot
This is obviously false since only males play ss13
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #531794

This is about as face reveal as I'm willing to get...
Spoiler:
Image Yeah its a pic from the summer as well. Its one Im half happy with and its when my hair was long enough to completely cover my face. Im growing it again.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #531810

Timonk wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Wubli is a femoid idiot
This is obviously false since only males play ss13
ss13 is open to people of all sexes and orientation u FUCK
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #531829

peoplearestrange wrote:This is about as face reveal as I'm willing to get...
Spoiler:
Image Yeah its a pic from the summer as well. Its one Im half happy with and its when my hair was long enough to completely cover my face. Im growing it again.
Stop lying to yourself only males play ss13
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #531833

timon stop lurking this thread if you're gonna be retarded
wubli

Post by wubli » #531834

you know what you sign up for when you post something but man don't you wish you were able to do things without someone making the obvious autist post
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #531837

oranges wrote:timon stop lurking this thread if you're gonna be retarded
I'm not lurking if I actively post
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #531839

wubli wrote:you know what you sign up for when you post something but man don't you wish you were able to do things without someone making the obvious autist post
It was to be expected with this place tbh... Is why I went half assed face reveal too. Sad times huh?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #531840

tgstation should be girls only tbh
and oranges
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #531842

wubli wrote:you know what you sign up for when you post something but man don't you wish you were able to do things without someone making the obvious autist post
Did you just call me an autist? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #531843

Also PAS looks like a teen but they're actually 33 and knowing that they have been around for longer makes them being a teen even more false

The above posts were sponsored by late night post
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #531887

Timonk wrote:Also PAS looks like a teen but they're actually 33 and knowing that they have been around for longer makes them being a teen even more false

The above posts were sponsored by late night post
Not sure if compliment or insult...
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #531895

imma be real those stairs give me extreme anxiety
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #531900

SpaceInaba wrote:
english row houses don't have a lot of room
SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #531901

oranges wrote:
SpaceInaba wrote:
neither does my braincase but i cleared some space
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #532029

oranges wrote:
SpaceInaba wrote:
Pretty much this. Old Victorian house, was very pretty but the lack of modern insulation made winters horrible...
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #532036

bbbbbbbbbblepte
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #532389

Super Aggro Crag wrote:bbbbbbbbbblepte
wat
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #532533

I banned all the shitties and -phobes from discord and now it's full of cuties.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #543285

Please someone post more I...I-I...I GOTTTAAAAAA...AGHGHGHAH!!! OH GOD I NEEEED TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #543314

tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #543315

Your forehead will do...
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #543319

Oh god
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #543466

slick haircut my man you'll have your day in the sun
NSFW:

Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Re: What do you nerds look like (REDUX)

Post by Swept » #570902

Revival time
DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #570907

cat launcher
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #570909

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #570910

"sir, i have to confiscate your time travel machine"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #570964

guess hitler is alive after all
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #570965

It's Mr Hause
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #570966

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #572327

you look like you post off-topic threads on /tv/
NSFW:

Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #572334

cacogen wrote:you look like you post off-topic threads on /tv/
Off topic threads about Anime Conventions maybe.
Here's my friend Jon. Friend since highschool, and we roomed up a few years at Anime North.
Anime Conventions are fun as hell. It's an excuse to hang out. It's positive for communities. If people did an hour long panel on SS13, I'd say that would be positive Word of mouth for the game.
What I'm trying to say is me and my friend Jon are down for hosting an SS13 panel at Anime North next year.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #572338

Bro is that an American outlet
Cringe
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #572373

lmao this is an entertaining thread
[this space reserved]