Appeals which have been closed.
Cheese

Doctor Brutality - Cheesel Metacomming

Post by Cheese » #570989

BYOND account: Cheesel
Character name: Austan Hoff
Ban type:Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:fairly blatant metacomms with tw meeting up together both talking about subscribing to morgz similar byond join dates and dates when first seen both disconnected after greytiding brig.
Time ban was placed: 2020-3-31
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 133547
Your side of the story: I know that metacomming was trash of me to do and I shouldn't have done it. The previous appeal I made was outrageous so I apologise for making it in the first place and lying in it
Why you think you should be unbanned: I would like to play on TG again because in my opinion it is the best server on SS13, I couldn't get into any other server because of their rules and code bases, I know what I did was wrong and apologise for it, if you decide to unban me, I do not have any intention of doing it again
References of good conduct:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Doctor Brutality - Cheesel Metacomming

Post by Vekter » #571000

Our rules state:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
You can appeal your ban again on April 4th, 2021.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you