RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

[DoctorBrutality] RiskySikh - Permanent Ban Appeal 2.0

Post by RiskySikh » #571051

BYOND account: RiskySikh
Character name: Bindy Johal
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent,
Ban reason: Banned from the server permanently - Rule 8 - Bindy Johal MOTIONS I SUCK THAT COCK CLEAN BABY. This, as well as after a year of toeing the line of rules regarding greytiding & being warned more than most get the pleasure of, shows how you continue to break rules. Appeal on the forums if you wish.
Time ban was placed: January 30th, 2020
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: #61964
Your side of the story: I believe I was a security officer during that round, and we had reports of cultists in maints. So I went to maints to investigate the claims, and I stumbled upon a cultist who muted me with their powers. I used the “me” command, and tried to use some quotes from some old gmod video and said “I am going to suck that cock clean” as a joke, but regardless it was unacceptable and I was violating rule 8.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well, with the opportunity given after my first ban appeal was rejected. I spent the 6 months given by the staff team, playing exclusively on Beestation MRP, trying to reform myself into a better player. Honestly, it was well spent as I went from a mentor to a trial admin, and finally a game admin. As an admin, I started to realise that the actions I have committed during that ban, and before were unacceptable, and I was getting to a point in which I was going to get permanently banned eventually. Honestly, this permanent ban gave me reflections of my shittery, and the amount of trouble I have caused as playing Bindy Johal.
References of good conduct: At this point, actions mean more than words. Which is why I spent time playing on Beestation MRP as stated above in order to turn myself into a better player. Which was well invested as I slowly managed to move up from being a mentor. Using my past experiences to help out new players, to a full on game admin. Helping to ensure that the server is properly being run and make sure people are following the rules. As well, being a game admin helped me understand the perspectives of being an admin and being a player. As I realised that my actions have been causing a lot of trouble to the staff team and players alike. Which has resulted in me growing as both a player and as an administrator.
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Re: [DoctorBrutality] RiskySikh - Permanent Ban Appeal 2.0

Post by Swept » #571056

RiskySikh's beestation admin application.

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/risky ... on/5237/29
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #571079

Yeah I can respect this, easy unban, be cool brother.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #571083

I fear the shitposters so i'm going to unlock for headmins to overrule if they wish to. Otherwise, welcome back!