[DISCORD] Manny Pardo#1697

Manny pardo
Byond Username: Manny pardo

[DISCORD] Manny Pardo#1697

Post by Manny pardo » #572379

Discord Username: Manny Pardo#1697
Banning Admin: No clue. I was offline when I was banned.
Ban Reason: Basically, I posted a couple offensive memes in shitposting that offended someone and it started a big argument among a few people, resulting in someone leaving the discord.
Time Ban Was Placed: I have absolutely no idea, but its been at least two months since I was first banned.
Your Side of the Story: Really, I explained what happened. There's not much else to say about it specifically, but I will say that it was kinda weird that I was the one banned when there were multiple other people arguing and they didn't, but, it doesn't really matter.
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: This is the only other server I play on other than Escalation, I really enjoy this server and I really enjoy being able to talk about past rounds with other people. Also, I don't have any notes in-game.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: [DISCORD] Manny Pardo#1697

Post by terranaut » #572419

Lifted, be good.
I know it's shitposting and all but this is primarily a game server and we don't want people having bad times on the discord at the cost of discussion and memes you can find literally anywhere else on the internet.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]