[OFFICIAL] Headmin Election 12 Peanut Thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

[OFFICIAL] Headmin Election 12 Peanut Thread

Post by bobbahbrown » #572969

its that time of the year again

who will win

who will ignore my candidate debates

who will get the host vote

you decide

(if you wish its also a good idea to post your predictions and ideal lineups below)

(you could also reflect on how you felt this term was in relation to past terms, do you want more terms like it?)

sincerely,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: [OFFICIAL] Headmin Election 12 Peanut Thread

Post by wesoda25 » #572971

Offering my services
[this space reserved]
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #572972

How many shitposts does it take to get to the center of a goof election 2020?
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #572975

wesoda25 wrote:Offering my services
As wesoda has been my campaign manager for two previous campaigns I can wholeheartedly recommend his services. He is extremely competent, and a very welcoming individual who will help with your social media campaign. The importance of these things, which may I mention wesoda excels at, cannot be understated and I hope all future candidates attempt to render his services using my referral code "BEE20" at checkout.

Thanks and all the best,
Bobbah "Bee" Brown

This message contains sponsored content

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #572978

im going to run for headmin elections
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #572979

I will win the election
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #572980

le dog sucks
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #572982

le dog does not suck

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #572983

I'm not running. Don't nominate me. If you want me you should vote for Beezus instead.

E: That dog TOTALLY sucks
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #572984

"Magic 8 ball, will there be swift responses this time"

8Ball: Not likely
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #572986

the swiftness of a thread response is inversely proportional to the length of time since the election.
we should give this phenomenon some kinda name.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #572996

"""cool""" dog being executed by firing squad for lying about being cool
DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #572997

Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #572998

Who is gonna free dootdoom
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #572999

TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #573001

LE DOG

SUCKS
ImageImageImage
Swept

Post by Swept » #573004

You guys can't even embed images on the forums how the fuck are we supposed to trust you with a headmin role
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #573005

is this the thing where we vote for who we like the most because everything the admins actually do happens behind closed doors so there's no way to judge which ones are actually good or not outside of personal experiences
RiskySikh wrote:Image
i finally now understand why people voted for trump
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #573007

cacogen wrote:is this the thing where we vote for who we like the most because everything the admins actually do happens behind closed doors so there's no way to judge which ones are actually good or not outside of personal experiences
RiskySikh wrote:Image
i finally now understand why people voted for trump
yeah bro what you gonna do about it buddy, you gotta do what you gotta do thats how politics works
Last edited by RiskySikh on Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #573008

vote for bindy johal instead of abstaining
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #573009

cacogen wrote:vote for bindy johal instead of abstaining
thanks bro
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #573012

I’m voting for anyone who promises to gas the cats
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #573013

remove admin and host pick when? they only exist to make admin complaints and policy take 2 months to resolve
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #573015

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:remove admin and host pick when? they only exist to make admin complaints and policy take 2 months to resolve
Maybe would argue that there should be more obligation to do things in a reasonable manner since you're expected as an admin to answer your own appeal threads in a reasonable manner.

like, that one term with karp going afk nearly all of it? they should have definitely gotten a replacement at some point
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #573018

Armhulen wrote:
Tlaltecuhtli wrote:remove admin and host pick when? they only exist to make admin complaints and policy take 2 months to resolve
Maybe would argue that there should be more obligation to do things in a reasonable manner since you're expected as an admin to answer your own appeal threads in a reasonable manner.

like, that one term with karp going afk nearly all of it? they should have definitely gotten a replacement at some point
I'm going to stand for headmin on a platform of de-platforming headmins who decide that 1 month is a good waiting time for a simple "HAHAH WE'VE GOT NO BALLS AND DARE NOT STAND UP TO SHITTY BEHAVIOUR BY ADMINS" or even better, 2 months for "MAYBE WE WERE A LITTLE BIT HASTY IN DOING THIS CHANGE, WE'LL UNDO IT". At that point, you don't even have a functioning headmin team. You have a bunch of ghosts who need to be replaced outside of the normal election cycle. My headmin platform will include changing that by not being able to get the other 2 idiots elected alongside me to agree to it.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #573020

I'm gonna nominate myself. You and me both know there is no way in the seven hells that I'm going to win this, they're going to rig the vote just to make sure of course, but it will sure be fun as hell to destroy all the idiot admins in the debates. Last time, I saw so many bad takes that no one put in check, it made me punch my pillow. I'm going to make sure, there is not going to be a repeat of that this time.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #573021

Vekter wrote:I'm not running. Don't nominate me. If you want me you should vote for Beezus instead.

Nobody wants you, banbot.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #573022

terranaut wrote:
Vekter wrote:I'm not running. Don't nominate me. If you want me you should vote for Beezus instead.

Be kind, sweet rind.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #573023

FIKOU 2020!
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #573024

I can’t wait to ask hard-hitting insightful questions that the candidates proceed to misinterpret then bicker with each other about their answers
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #573025

expected new headmin team: sybilmin, manuelmin, oranges alt
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #573030

Flatulent wrote:expected new headmin team: sybilmin, manuelmin, oranges alt
q predicted this
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #573033

terranaut wrote:

I'm kind of at the point where I've started to learn who I should and shouldn't be taking criticism from.

Also I changed my mind, I'll run on the platform of pissing Terranaut off and never unbanning dootdoom ever.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #573034

You've ever taken criticism?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #573037

MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #573045

I wanna see a player win player vote, or at least an admin that plays and not only admins.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #573051

MortoSasye wrote:I wanna see a player win player vote, or at least an admin that plays and not only admins.
I tried last year.....................
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #573052

imma apply again just to make people salty
signnatrire
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #573079

MortoSasye wrote:I wanna see a player win player vote, or at least an admin that plays and not only admins.
twaticus plays a lot
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Swept

Post by Swept » #573087

All the sleeper admins coming outta the woodwork for headmin elections.

Sad!
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #573088

Last edited by Jack7D1 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #573093

I can see I'll be deleting a lot of junk campaigns this year.
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #573094

oranges, imagine the power you could have.
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #573095

oranges wrote:I can see I'll be deleting a lot of junk campaigns this year.
not mine tho cus i can defend it with bullshit reasons
:donut2:
signnatrire
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #573099

Stickymayhem wrote:
twaticus plays a lot
I know, I want it to happen again, that's what I'm saying fam
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #573139

RiskySikh wrote:Go ahead man, the world is your oyster.
Swept

Post by Swept » #573202

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #573218

why are they punching HG, I don't get it
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #573220

oranges wrote:why are they punching HG, I don't get it
its meant to be boomers not HG!!
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #573271

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:As the Headmins you’ll be in charge of all sixtyish admins...
dorsi there are over 100 people with admin permissions...