[DR.aura] UzedPickle - assumed guilty after leaveing game with no prior messages from admin

Appeals which have been closed.
uzedpickle

[DR.aura] UzedPickle - assumed guilty after leaveing game with no prior messages from admin

Post by uzedpickle » #572657

BYOND account:uzedpickle
Character name:dont remember
Ban type:"murder"
Ban length:1 day
Ban reason: as non-antag QM, threw a hulk into a sm shard for trying to raid their department. killing them is fine, but round removal isn't proper procedure considering you already had them down.
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
Server you were playing on when banned: Basil [us-west]
Round ID in which ban was placed:144354
Your side of the story: I don't remember there ever being a hulk the only person I threw into our sm shade was HoS who declared cargo rogue and was using lethals
Why you think you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I didn't get to explain what happened to they admin who banned me and only killed people who were trying to kill me
Dr. Aura
Byond Username: Dr. Aura

Re: [DR.aura] UzedPickle - assumed guilty after leaveing game with no prior messages from admin

Post by Dr. Aura » #572860

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Unfortunately, this appeal appears to be centered around the ban itself, which is already lifted as you have returned to playing the game on our servers. Did you mean to appeal the notes itself? If not, the ban has already been lifted.
Image Image
KNIGHT-COMMANDER OF THE ORDOM OF THE SHORT REPLY
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [DR.aura] UzedPickle - assumed guilty after leaveing game with no prior messages from admin

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #573619

If there isn't a response to this in the next three days stating you want the note edited/removed or the like Im just gonna move this to resolved.