MRP policy on LRP Goodoldtimes Peanut thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

MRP policy on LRP Goodoldtimes Peanut thread

Post by trollbreeder » #574465

link: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27437
we catched a good ban appeal to peanut on, reel it in!
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: MRP policy on LRP Goodoldtimes Peanut thread

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #574466

how do we send sticky back to the shadow realm?? any black magician here?
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #574477

based stinky
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #574478

"Hm, yes. The admin is running an event and all of the event PCs are in the same room. There's absolutely nothing that I could get in trouble for, especially not blasting the shit out of said players for no reason."
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #574480

Yeah I hope we're not forgetting that these are players, not admins, that are being killed. They have as much a right to enjoy the game as anyone just because they happen to be in an event role doesn't mean escalation doesn't apply and they're valid.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #574568

Man, I've never seen someone with such a validhunting withdrawal, they acted like they were in physical pain from not killing antags for 40 whole minutes
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #574584

XDTM wrote:Man, I've never seen someone with such a validhunting withdrawal, they acted like they were in physical pain from not killing antags for 40 whole minutes
fuck you made me spit out my coke
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #574605

"hmm the captain just openly sent a deceleration of war to centcomm and let the crew know that they did on an LRP server, what could possibly go wrong if I send a team of inspectors to a station full of people who think they're hostile because of a war declaration minutes prior"

If the goal of the team wasn't war, you should have sent a message saying they came in peace and not to attack them.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #574610

SkeletalElite wrote:"hmm the captain just openly sent a deceleration of war to centcomm and let the crew know that they did on an LRP server, what could possibly go wrong if I send a team of inspectors to a station full of people who think they're hostile because of a war declaration minutes prior"

If the goal of the team wasn't war, you should have sent a message saying they came in peace and not to attack them.
the inspectors were already going to the station before war was declared, and they were told it was just an inspection with some guards due to the threats
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #574634

War were declared
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #574692

What an asshole, "hur dur I got banned for attac, terri norp serb badmin hlep"

>also dayban lol

Edit: ive read the logs this appeal is a joke

Code: Select all

Goodoldtimes/(Damon Miller) "fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies"   (124, 170, 2)   Security Office
05:26:02   SAY   Goodoldtimes/(Damon Miller) "fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies fuck jannies"   (10
Last edited by Tarchonvaagh on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #574694

Though they should have been notified that an inspector team was on its way
Omni
Byond Username: Omni44

Post by Omni » #574773

Had I took part in that round I would honestly be furious at admin right now. Someone joked in his ooc (!) and relayed important information about ongoing round ("Terry is MRP server now") and the only thing that was done was shutting ooc down? What the fuck? Don't even get me started on crew interfering with admin's plan and disrupting mosin tide, I'm almost shaking right now!
The events this appeal refers to could have been easily avoided if admin had courage to just ban the man on spot after clicking "o" button. I am dissapointed, I hope StickyMayhem improves in that regard by the time of next headmin election's events.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #574777

I feel as if a certain amount of responsibility lies with the captain for declaring war. People in the game are retards and even if you say something as a joke, there will always be someone who will actually do it (learned that the hard way when I asked for the head of someone and actually got it).
[this space reserved]