qbopper's declassified online covid school survival guide

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

qbopper's declassified online covid school survival guide

Post by Qbopper » #575970

please, god, help me, i am going to fucking die

zero of my professors know how to use online resources or teach effectively and i'm going to self immolate after reading that my async class (no weekly lecture, you can progress at your own pace) HAS A WEEKLY LECTURE
Limey wrote:its too late.
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: qbopper's declassified online covid school survival guide

Post by Sheodir » #575974

Qbopper wrote:please, god, help me, i am going to fucking die

zero of my professors know how to use online resources or teach effectively and i'm going to self immolate after reading that my async class (no weekly lecture, you can progress at your own pace) HAS A WEEKLY LECTURE
Tell me about it

My last performance evaluation at work last year said I was an outstanding employee save for a strong preference for working in the office and a notably lesser performance when working from home

Then this shit happened

Worse my country i actually being super cautious so it's at least to the end of the year and I wanna fucking die

Online college classes are also not for me dude, holy shit
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #575975

Why are people paying teachers to not do their jobs? They just sit at home watching net flix and ordering grub hub while our students get dumb brain
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #575976

3/4 of my profs are cool and get it, they realize that online teaching is a art in its own and they seem to handle it pretty well

the 25% on the other hand has decided to run my course as a madhouse where he just assigns readings, has manditory study groups, and group projects on an online course with virtually no actual lecturing

fuck you 25% man

sincerely,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #575979

it should be illegal to tell me to write a forum post introducing myself and to reply to two other students

"why are you in the course" TO FUCKING GRADUATE

"post in at least two other students introductions" WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY, WOW, IT SURE IS COOL THAT WE'RE BOTH HERE TO GRADUATE
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #575986

Qbopper wrote:it should be illegal to tell me to write a forum post introducing myself and to reply to two other students

"why are you in the course" TO FUCKING GRADUATE

"post in at least two other students introductions" WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY, WOW, IT SURE IS COOL THAT WE'RE BOTH HERE TO GRADUATE
It's the job application dilemma where the only real answer is "I need money" however you have to do a tiny little lie by going "i am a very hard worker who is always on time, always gets the work done, works hard, and doesn't play harder because I only work. If I had to describe a personal idol of mine, it would be the warcraft peon"
[youtube]eO6OaVnbqaY[/youtube]
I had to end the quote early sadly because I didn't want to actually write a 10 paragraph essay. It's also plagiarism if you guys steal my resume.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #575990

lol qbopper goes to school what a nerd
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #576006

IkeTG wrote:lol qbopper goes to school what a nerd
i dont actually i was in a videogame the whole time my class was going on im epcic
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #576052

Tbh I skipped like half my lectures back when I was at uni. Online resources always gelled better with me than just sitting in the room and listening.

That and youtube indians - fantastic.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #576053

I got really lucky that lockdown only started 2 weeks before the end of last semester, and I've not got lectures this semester (placement year) because holy shit I didn't have the discipline or memory required to actually bother with online lectures. The only one I bothered checking in on was a wonderful hour of watching people struggling with technology, and basically nothing could be learned from it. My condolences for anyone having to do them on the regular.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler