cheeks gwood ban appeal

Post by juanrodriguez2020 » #576121

NSFW:
BYOND account: <BYOND account.> cheeksgaywood
Character name: <Character name at time of ban.> me Odikar Mgaya
Ban type: <Server/Role/OOC/etc.> ban
Ban length: <Permanent, 5 days, etc.>permanent
Ban reason: https://gyazo.com/a55f1ecd02206609b4c04183fb272b80
Time ban was placed: <Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.> https://gyazo.com/a55f1ecd02206609b4c04183fb272b80
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235.> https://gyazo.com/a55f1ecd02206609b4c04183fb272b80
Your side of the story: <Explain what happened in your own words.> i was testing out a gun in armory (just to clarify i never shot anyone with it, not sure why the admin worded it that way) and i shot a window out with it so a security officer comes out and tazes me for breaking it and i dont want to be arrest so i start punching them and then they beat me and throw me in a cell, which is when an admin messages me saying "what are you doing" im not sure what he was referring to but i responsed "i am train firing on windows" and he says "your name does not fit out naming policy" (even though my name was a random name, i did not modify it at all) and he says he will remove me from the round and ban me for 30 minutes so i can read the rules, so i call him retarded out of frustration and disconnect to read the rules,i come back 30 minutes later, and i try to connect but i am perma banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.> i am very sorry JeanManche if you are hurt by me calling you retarded, and i truly hope you can forgive me, but i dont think insulting someone warrents a perma, especially when you said you would only ban me for 30 minutes. Please unban
JeanManche
Byond Username: JeanManche

Re: cheeks gwood ban appeal

Post by JeanManche » #576151

Good afternoon.

For the name, indeed, I said it was my mistake. I got confused between your ckey and your IC name by being tired.

Though, your behavior was LRP by firing in the req area and at windows while having a firing range near by. You were literally naked, with very no gear.
When a member of staff approached you, you literally one punched him with no other response than that. Your literal first reflex was to punch another player. Not to talk, not to ask reasons, just punch.

When asked about knowing and having read the rules, you said yes. Yet, you broke at least the rule 3, for the LRP behavior, and approached dangerously from the rule 1 for being a dick.

I gave you 30 minutes to read the rules, get the time to cool off and start a better way. You insulted me and insta disconnected, which earned you this permaban.

I have a single question : why would you not do this again after being unbanned?
juanrodriguez2020

Post by juanrodriguez2020 » #576200

i would not do this again because it would break rule 1 and i would get banned again
JeanManche
Byond Username: JeanManche

Post by JeanManche » #576251

Fine by me.

I proceeded to your immediate unban.

Be careful when playing, and have fun !