[Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - 5'th attempt to unban myself

Post by Swoody » #576878

Your Byond ckey: Crazy creeper

Your character name: Adrian Shepard

Admin who banned you: Rohesie

Type of ban (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban

Ban duration: Until i demise and perish to another world

Our side of the story: So anyway i started blasting

Why do you think you should be unbanned: "I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm simply here to apologize." and possibly being unbanned because i fucking loved play'n here :(

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: [Ban Appeal][Rohesie] Crazy creeper - 5'th attempt to unban myself

Post by terranaut » #576956

Do you have any reference of good conduct, any other server you've been playing on for a while? Something that would suggest you're not just gonna do the same stuff again?
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Swoody
Byond Username: Crazy creeper

Post by Swoody » #576958

Well uh... Maybe CM but i didn't play there for a while,oh Evoturd(#9910),the guy who hosted off-brand TGMC a while ago can say a word for me,and..well yeah uh that's all, i want also to mention that most of the stuff that is in the notes i recived while tryin' to teach my pal to play,so i took most of the blame

Still think about it,i've wouldn't keep tryin' to appeal if i wouldn't want to keep with the terms buddy.Old guys in administration took me rough by the balls (in my opinion if i was playing now,i wouldn't get banned,since i was bwoinked for the stuff that is impossible to do rn), and yeah i had my mistakes but i don't think otherwise , so i think givin' me a chance wouldn't hurt ya too much,you can always end my existance on the server with a click of a button and i wouldn't keep tryin' to appeal if i intended to be an ass.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #577088

Lifted, be good and don't make me regret it.
Please keep in mind we are still MRP, despite whatever changes you might think the server has gone through.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]