How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

Post by Grazyn » #577798

Bottom post of the previous page:

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:how many fucking times does someone need to condemn white supremacists to get people to stop asking BUT DO YOU REALLY CONDEMN THEM? HUH? YOU DIDN'T RESPOND FORCEFULLY OR LOUDLY ENOUGH! YOU MUST SECRETLY BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! YOUR EVERY ACTION IS A DOG WHISTLE

how about you disavow female genital mutilation? Do you disavow MS-13? Do you disavow the Bolsheviks? Do you disavow Boko Haram? Do you disavow the Flat Earth Society? What does any of this have to do with the argument? Answer quickly, pinhead. Or don't, because I'm going to brand you a clit cutting cartel communist jihadist planehead anyways because I didn't think you MEANT it
I've never seen you condemn it though. Do you condemn white supremacists? It's a simple question. Do you? Say it.
I've actually seen you post about how much you hate Africans because you think they smell bad because they don't have bidets. You're a racist, you spaghetti suckin' greaseball.
Acknowledging that someone smells bad doesn't equate hating them. Yes they smell bad, no I don't hate them.

Anyway the whole thing is kinda funny to me because in Italy every time a politician from the right is asked to disavow Mussolini or fascism they always say something like "Yes he did some bad things but let's not forget the evils of communism, also *nice thing that Mussolini did that any other leader could have done*" and so on

But I have to admit, literally endorsing radical armed militias by telling them to be ready to do something about the left doesn't happen very often, last time it happened it was the old leader of Lega (Bossi) when he claimed he had "one million rifles" ready to back the secession of the North (he didn't)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577801

Biden didn't disavow Antifa.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #577802

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Biden didn't disavow Antifa.
I guess he should've said "which antifa group?" ;)
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #577810

So, you entered an online debate and made someone say they disavow the Nazis.

What do we gain from this? How do we know they just aren't lying? Would this even change our views on the morality of a person if they said yes or even no? Why is it hard to even do this, like it's some sort of youtuber apology? Why do youtubers saying "sorry" and random people disavowing political groups have the same correlation of the task being really hard to do?

Like seriously, is this one of those situations where a person has never lied once in the history of mankind? Does everyone who doesn't agree have to dodge the question or else they just die?

I disavow Nazis. The political ideology itself restricted freedoms and literally relied on war in order to grow. It is as likely to work as true communism being tried (aka not much). Better government systems exist.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577821

Hey nazis if hitler did nothing wrong then why we still got jews? Intellectual Checkmate
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #577828

By the way, complete bullshit. I reviewed the footage, and you're welcome to do it too here -> ( - jump to the 1:33:33 mark) - and first of all, he didn't come up with the word, it was the moderator and Biden that brought in proud boys, and he never said that they should get ready to attack, he repeated exactly what they wanted him to say which is that they should stand back and stand down. And if you're really going to be nitpicky about it, the only thing you could interpretate as supporting white supremacist violence is what he said at the tail end of that "but somebody should do something about antifa", which is, even in that context, a very general statement, and a far different statement then what you guys have been coming up with.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #577830

Ayy Lemoh wrote:So, you entered an online debate and made someone say they disavow the Nazis.

What do we gain from this? How do we know they just aren't lying? Would this even change our views on the morality of a person if they said yes or even no? Why is it hard to even do this, like it's some sort of youtuber apology? Why do youtubers saying "sorry" and random people disavowing political groups have the same correlation of the task being really hard to do?

Like seriously, is this one of those situations where a person has never lied once in the history of mankind? Does everyone who doesn't agree have to dodge the question or else they just die?

I disavow Nazis. The political ideology itself restricted freedoms and literally relied on war in order to grow. It is as likely to work as true communism being tried (aka not much). Better government systems exist.
It says more when they refuse than it does when they gladly do. Any normal person can look at a group of neo-fascists and go "Fuck off Nazi". Crag saying fuck proud boys fuck these guys says nothing, but crag going
Super Aggro Crag wrote:oh im so scared of the PROUD BOYS you know they've been doing such horrible things such as...uhhh.....uhmm.....urrrr.....
makes him look like he agrees and defends neonazis. because he just did.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577831

proud boys aren't neo nazis you armpit
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #577832

Super Aggro Crag wrote:proud boys aren't neo nazis you armpit
Sorry neo fascist
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577833

you can't brand everything you don't like neofascist then tell people to JUMP AND DENOUNCE THEM THEY'RE A NEOFASCIST, you fucking pillhead
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #577835

Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't brand everything you don't like neofascist then tell people to JUMP AND DENOUNCE THEM THEY'RE A NEOFASCIST, you fucking pillhead
[youtube]_J_1Wqzqt4I[/youtube]
"doing it just for fun"

Actively engaging and being part of the same rally with literal white nationalists like the KKK

huff my nards chrome-dome, stop defending shitty people
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #577836

Hate groups will try and hard as they can to brand themselves as something tame so they dont get deplatformed (did not work for proud boys since they're banned from a shit ton of sites like Facebook Instagram etc) but the simple facts are that they quack like a duck bro. Any amount of research shows them openly embracing white supremacy and working with skinheads and in my book that makes you a neo fascist or whatever you would call them that tickles you the most
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577850

The democratic party openly courts antisemitic jihadis, so when are you going to denounce them? why you hate jews so much bro?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #577853

Whataboutism, I have no idea why this is your next response because I surely didnt bring up jihadists bro but I'm pretty sure we were talking about you defending those supremacists right now in this thread

"THEYRE NOT THAT BAD BECAUSE THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING"
"OKAY THEY DID BUT THEYRE NOT NEO FASCISTS"
"OKAY THEY ARE NEO FASCISTS BUT WHAT ABOUT JIHADISTS"
[youtube]LmHIVKssctY[/youtube]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577856

Never defended anyone, I just refused to play into your sense of theatrics, memelord. Why do you want to exterminate the Jewish people?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #577857

Really is a fault of the two party system created by the electoral college that I am expected to defend or explain jihadists given a platform like if I had it my way I would be be voting for the politic party that reflects all my beliefs
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577858

How is that a valid excuse?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #577860

Calling me following a basic line of questioning theatrics and then claiming all Democrats want to kill all the Jews to change the topic is an untouchable argument
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577861

So you admit that you're an antisemite.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #577868

i want to agree with crag because his posts were more entertaining to read but he's wrong about the pb
proud boys are assholes who want to fight people, the problem isn't that they're fascists, it lies in the organization promoting violence to further their cause which is textbook terrorism
Armhulen wrote: It says more when they refuse than it does when they gladly do. Any normal person can look at a group of neo-fascists and go "Fuck off Nazi". Crag saying fuck proud boys fuck these guys says nothing, but crag going
Super Aggro Crag wrote:oh im so scared of the PROUD BOYS you know they've been doing such horrible things such as...uhhh.....uhmm.....urrrr.....
makes him look like he agrees and defends neonazis. because he just did.
defending someone doesn't mean you agree with them, get this idea out of your head
Armhulen wrote:Really is a fault of the two party system created by the electoral college
promoted by nowadays sure, but not created by

silencing fascists is counterintuitive and will only lead to the rise of fascism, you're never going to convince these peoples that their ideology is shit if you shut down any conversation you could have with them and scream at them for being terrible people

as for the thread topic uh
civil war won't happen because of this shit have some faith in humanity
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577873

SELF AMERICANS FIGHTING?
WAKE UP, WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.
AS IF ILL KILL A FELLOW RED-BLOODED SOUL.

-I don't even believe in death is real-

A CIVIL WAR SHOULD BE, BY ANY TRUE-BILL OF RIGHTS AMERICAN SHOULD BE NORMAL
THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS TO TAKE DOWN THE GOVERNMENT WHEN THEY TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS
IM LOSING RIGHTS BY MOST OF THE TIME
THE FACT I HAVENT RISEN UP WITH GUNS IS SEDITION TO MY OWN COUNTRY, A DISHONOR TO MY GOD, AND DOWNRIGHT PEER-PRESSURE BASED

But I play my cards right when it comes to certain thinking individuals when they understand what "they see" means.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #577876

iksyp wrote: silencing fascists is counterintuitive and will only lead to the rise of fascism, you're never going to convince these peoples that their ideology is shit if you shut down any conversation you could have with them and scream at them for being terrible people

as for the thread topic uh
civil war won't happen because of this shit have some faith in humanity
ideological entrenchment is a bitch and you're right that yelling at these folks usually only causes them to dig deeper into their positions but with these kinds of groups it's a lot harder to offer an olive branch when their motives are essentially "fuck shit up". some folks are a lot harder to reach when they've gone that far into their beliefs and have a following to back them up on it.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #577881

420goslingboy69 wrote:SELF AMERICANS FIGHTING?
WAKE UP, WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.
AS IF ILL KILL A FELLOW RED-BLOODED SOUL.

-I don't even believe in death is real-

A CIVIL WAR SHOULD BE, BY ANY TRUE-BILL OF RIGHTS AMERICAN SHOULD BE NORMAL
THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS TO TAKE DOWN THE GOVERNMENT WHEN THEY TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS
IM LOSING RIGHTS BY MOST OF THE TIME
THE FACT I HAVENT RISEN UP WITH GUNS IS SEDITION TO MY OWN COUNTRY, A DISHONOR TO MY GOD, AND DOWNRIGHT PEER-PRESSURE BASED

But I play my cards right when it comes to certain thinking individuals when they understand what "they see" means.
God bless america, lady liberty and lady justice
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577882

iksyp wrote:i want to agree with crag because his posts were more entertaining to read but he's wrong about the pb
proud boys are assholes who want to fight people, the problem isn't that they're fascists, it lies in the organization promoting violence to further their cause which is textbook terrorism
yeah they should peacefully protest by shooting cops in the back in ambushes and killing people for wearing Trump gear and setting buildings on fire for the past 3 months
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577883

HERES THE REAL TRUTH

DEATH ISNT REAL
IM FREE
"LOVE COMES BEFORE FAITH"
KILLING COMES FROM LOVE OF SOMETHING, ONE DOES NOT ENGAGE IN AN END OF SOMETHING WITHOUT REASON (specific notion) OF THE SAME DAY OCCURRING, NOT A PREMEDITATED THING, BUT AN ACT OF PASSION, I USE DEATH LIGHTLY IN THESE TERMS
FOR EXAMPLE: TOMORROW IS NOT FOR KILLING BAD, BUT TODAY. I DO NOT KILL TOMORROW, THAT IS CONSIDERED; PREMEDITATED. I PREMEDITATED NO NEGATIVE. YOU THINK FOR ME, ALA PUSH ME INTO PATH A, I PULL TRIGGER ON PATH A. THAT IS MY RIGHT, THAT IS YOUR/MY DOING, I END IT.

I WOULD FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS

TO TAKE ONE OF MY RIGHTS AWAY IS A DEATH THAT OCCURS MORE ETERNAL SUFFERING THEN ANY HUMAN SHOULD BEAR, BUT I DO AND WILL SUFFER FOR MY COUNTRY, FOR MY FELLOW MAN, FOR MY RIGHTS, AND FOR MY GOD
I WILL WATCH THEM DIE UNTIL THE LAST STRING AND I WILL SNAP BEFORE IT DOES AND ENGAGE END.TERMINATECONTROL

I DONT LIKE LOSING THINGS THAT COME FROM FREELOVE
I WISH TO SEE THOSE ALIVE
I fight more then with what I can conjure to keep them alive. To be against that is inherently not on the path I am walking when it occurs, and it starts but your realization of it. I don't like the cut of your jib, cuts with lines of the wrong powder. Then I will snort your powders, YOUR COKE, and tell you to keep yours in my mix, IN YOUR COKE, and we will see how your subjugation is your moan, when in reality
Spoiler:
pawns fight to
*COP SIRENS*
Last edited by 420goslingboy69 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #577884

crag's kind of our guy so i'm going to defer to iksyp is right and i would like to directly retract any statements accusing crag of being anything but extremely real shit 100 emoji
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #577888

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
iksyp wrote:i want to agree with crag because his posts were more entertaining to read but he's wrong about the pb
yeah they should peacefully protest by shooting cops in the back in ambushes and killing people for wearing Trump gear and setting buildings on fire for the past 3 months
Could it be that both are ba- NO, NO! I DON'T WANNA GET SENT TO CENTRIST JAIL! NOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!...
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #577890

i had a rebuttal prepared about how the riots are bad for the same reason of promoting violence but then ayy made my point before me and with an unfunny joke
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577891

AMERICAN CULTURE BE LIKE
[youtube]IBGkBPsE6TE[/youtube]

Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #577893

iksyp wrote:i had a rebuttal prepared about how the riots are bad for the same reason of promoting violence but then ayy made my point before me and with an unfunny joke
centrism isn't a joke. it's serious business.

Also I believe some people disagree with that rebuttal for some reason(s) anyways. I forgot what those were though.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577894

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
iksyp wrote:i had a rebuttal prepared about how the riots are bad for the same reason of promoting violence but then ayy made my point before me and with an unfunny joke

Also I believe some people disagree with that rebuttal for some reason(s) anyways. I forgot what those were though.
WHY DO WE NOT RETURN TO ISOLATIONISM
WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FOOD FOR OUR POOR, ENOUGH WATER, ENOUGH CLOTHES, ENOUGH SHELTER, THINGS ACCORDDING TO THE FOUNDATION OF SURVIVAL ARE NECESSARY
WE -LET OUR PEOPLE FUCKING DIE- TO FEED OTHERS
HOW IS ONE COUNTRIES LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THEN OTHERS (THEN OURS IF YOU WANT TO BE PATRIOTIC I GUESS) AND WE JUDGE AS SUCH, act as SUCH!
WE FEED OTHERS WHILE OURS DIE AND YOU CONSIDER OUR GOVERNMENT TRUSTWORTHY, WHILE THEY CANT EVEN CONSIDER THIS SIMPLICITY? WE ARE FALSEHOPERS, IDEALISTS WITH NO PLAN, RUNNING ON GOODWILL, HOPING IT SPRINGS SOMETHING FORTH, UNJUSTLY EVEN, LIKE ABUSING KARMA, ASKING FROM GOD ITSELF, PUTTING HIM TO THE TEST OF PETTY BULLSHIT
DISGUSTING TRASH

THE FACT THAT WATER COSTS MONEY, FOOD COSTS MONEY, CLOTHING COSTS MONEY, SHELTER, OF ALL THINGS, COSTS MONEY IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS
THIS IS AN INFANTILE WORLD AND BEYOND AN INFANTILE REALITY THAT HERE WE SIT STILL, 2000 YEARS AFTER THE CHRISTIAN MESSIAH DIED AND WE STILL HAVENT FOUND A BASIC SOLUTION FOR THESE PROBLEMS WHEN WE COULD JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!HOPING FOR THE BEST!!!!!!! BUT INSTEAD WE WASTE MORE TIME AND MORE BULLSHIT

THATS WHERE FAGGOTS LIKE ME COME IN
I DONT CARE ABOUT WHATS REAL OR NORMAL

I KNOW THAT SHITS BULLSHIT
I AIM TO KILL THAT SHIT
FUCK THAT SHIT
THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT

WATER COSTS MONEY
NO, THEY FORCE ME TO PAY FOR IT
FUCK YOU DIE

GODS REAL IS MY EXCUSE CRY ABOUT IT
LIKE I NEED A FUCKING EXCUSE
Last edited by 420goslingboy69 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577895

Armhulen wrote:crag's kind of our guy so i'm going to defer to iksyp is right and i would like to directly retract any statements accusing crag of being anything but extremely real shit 100 emoji
i retract mine too armpit's a cool guy
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #577896

420goslingboy69 wrote:
Ayy Lemoh wrote:

WHY DO WE NOT RETURN TO ISOLATIONISM
WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FOOD FOR OUR POOR, ENOUGH WATER, ENOUGH CLOTHES, ENOUGH SHELTER, THINGS ACCORDDING TO THE FOUNDATION OF SURVIVAL ARE NECESSARY
WE -LET OUR PEOPLE FUCKING DIE- TO FEED OTHERS
HOW IS ONE COUNTRIES LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THEN OTHERS (THEN OURS IF YOU WANT TO BE PATRIOTIC I GUESS) AND WE JUDGE AS SUCH, act as SUCH!
WE FEED OTHERS WHILE OURS DIE AND YOU CONSIDER OUR GOVERNMENT TRUSTWORTHY, WHILE THEY CANT EVEN CONSIDER THIS SIMPLICITY? WE ARE FALSEHOPERS, IDEALISTS WITH NO PLAN, RUNNING ON GOODWILL, HOPING IT SPRINGS SOMETHING FORTH, UNJUSTLY EVEN, LIKE ABUSING KARMA, ASKING FROM GOD ITSELF, PUTTING HIM TO THE TEST OF PETTY BULLSHIT
DISGUSTING TRASH

THE FACT THAT WATER COSTS MONEY, FOOD COSTS MONEY, CLOTHING COSTS MONEY, SHELTER, OF ALL THINGS, COSTS MONEY IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS
THIS IS AN INFANTILE WORLD AND BEYOND AN INFANTILE REALITY THAT HERE WE SIT STILL, 2000 YEARS AFTER THE CHRISTIAN MESSIAH DIED AND WE STILL HAVENT FOUND A BASIC SOLUTION FOR THESE PROBLEMS WHEN WE COULD JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!HOPING FOR THE BEST!!!!!!! BUT INSTEAD WE WASTE MORE TIME AND MORE BULLSHIT

THATS WHERE FAGGOTS LIKE ME COME IN
I DONT CARE ABOUT WHATS REAL OR NORMAL

I KNOW THAT SHITS BULLSHIT
I AIM TO KILL THAT SHIT
FUCK THAT SHIT
THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT

WATER COSTS MONEY
NO, THEY FORCE ME TO PAY FOR IT
FUCK YOU DIE

GODS REAL IS MY EXCUSE CRY ABOUT IT
LIKE I NEED A FUCKING EXCUSE
oh shit waddup
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #577901

crag is a racist neo nazi
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #577905

oranges wrote:crag is a racist neo nazi
Oranges man bad
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577906

oranges wrote:crag is a racist neo nazi
WHEN YOU FIND OUT IT LITERALLY WAS THE KIKES ORANGES DONT COME CRYING TO ME THAT I TOLD YOU AND SHITPOSTED ABOUT IT SO HARD YOU BROKE INSIDE
ALSO I RAPED YOU'RE X MIND
LEL!
YOU MADE ME GO OFF
DONT BLAME ME
IM AN INSANE INDIVIDUAL!
Faggot destroyed. Sytem equalized. Robot suicide engaged.

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #577910

How should US allies react if I, an American citizen, poop in the toilet?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577911

PKPenguin321 wrote:How should US allies react if I, an American citizen, poop in the toilet?
BEING ATTRACTED TO BUTT IS GAY
GUYS HAVE BUTTS
THAT MEANS YOU LIKE BUTTS

TO GO INTO FURTHER DETAILS
IF YOU POOP THAT MEANS YOU LIKE BUTTS
LIKING BUTTS ISNT REAL
THAT MEANS BUTTS ARENT REAL
WHICH MEANS POOPING ISNT REAL
FARTS ARE REAL THO BECAUSE THEY ARE FUNNY

bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #577916

come to canada

sike the border is closed come back later!!

sincerely,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #577929

Well yes armed militias are literally enshrined in your constitution. Since no foreign power is going to invade America in the foreseeable future, the only real use for them is in a civil war. What else are they there for?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #577934

Look as usual I didn't read most of this but Grazyn can I just say that generalising that all Black Africans smell bad is racist and body odour has nothing to do with a lack of bidet use. Most of the world don't own bidets and it doesn't prevent them from smelling fine.

Also, me generalising on Manuel that all black men mistreat women is also racist but I read it on The Root which makes it woke and jannies should remove my note.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #577944

What grinds my gears is they ask Trump to condemn white supremacy, and before Chris Wallace even finishes the sentence Trump says "Sure".
Everyone keeps going as if he didn't say anything, but that's the first thing he said. "Do you condemn White Supremacy?" "Sure"
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #577963

cacogen wrote:Look as usual I didn't read most of this but Grazyn can I just say that generalising that all Black Africans smell bad is racist and body odour has nothing to do with a lack of bidet use. Most of the world don't own bidets and it doesn't prevent them from smelling fine.

Also, me generalising on Manuel that all black men mistreat women is also racist but I read it on The Root which makes it woke and jannies should remove my note.
Not "all black africans" but most black africans on public transportation smell bad, sorry if this fact offends you. Whether it's lack of bidet or not is just an educated guess.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #578072

420goslingboy69 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:How should US allies react if I, an American citizen, poop in the toilet?
BEING ATTRACTED TO BUTT IS GAY
GUYS HAVE BUTTS
THAT MEANS YOU LIKE BUTTS

TO GO INTO FURTHER DETAILS
IF YOU POOP THAT MEANS YOU LIKE BUTTS
LIKING BUTTS ISNT REAL
THAT MEANS BUTTS ARENT REAL
WHICH MEANS POOPING ISNT REAL
FARTS ARE REAL THO BECAUSE THEY ARE FUNNY
Kindly answer my question, please :)
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #578073

an anti supremacy world is an individualist world, only way to reach it is anarch capitalism, anyone against it is pro state goverment owned gulags / concentration camps.
prove me wrong
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578083

i support assistant and AI supremacy
grey pride station wide
silicon pride galaxy wide
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578153

Every ancap meme created suggests if you want a world free of hegemony making it legal to own other people is not a good way to do it
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #578931

Let's be fair, Hitler made antisemitism (one of the worlds historically favourite passtimes until this point) unpopular.

Huge humanitarian and civil rights activist.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #578934

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Let's be fair, Hitler made antisemitism (one of the worlds historically favourite passtimes until this point) unpopular.

Huge humanitarian and civil rights activist.
Well unless you were...
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #578943

I honestly think were far away from a civil war. I doubt the military would be involved outside of peace keeping measures. Our military has a lot of protections against this sort of thing, and units are integrated with people of various backgrounds. Back when I was in there was an anarchist, a libertarian, a republican, a democrat, and myself more of a socialist in my shop of 10 or so people. National guard units might jump in possibly, but I think the closest thing that might actually happen would be militia units having a go at each other. Pretty much more of what we've already seen with more violence.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #579122

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Hitler made antisemitism taboo.
fixed
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz