Wesoda note appeal peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Wesoda note appeal peanut

Post by ShibaInuLord » #578269

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27711
lol addiction oh no!!!
Wesoda's mistake was playing on manuel and expecting rp instead of hugbox
Last edited by ShibaInuLord on Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Yenwodyah
Byond Username: Yenwodyah
Github Username: Yenwodyah

Re: Wesoda note appeal peanut

Post by Yenwodyah » #578271

imagine unironically playing on manuel
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #578273

hugbrig
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #578275

yeah, I don't think that's a fair note
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #578277

Hi it's me stopping by to say this note stinks worse than dogshit.

BrianBackslide
Byond Username: BrianBackslide

Post by BrianBackslide » #578278

Non-quirk addictions can be gotten over through time, and while Morphine is bad for withdrawl, it's not terrible if you have toxin healing. Especially for a ling.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #578280

I disagree with the note
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578281

Manuel is becoming the walled garden of our ResetEra admins
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #578285

In this thread: People who don't RP complain about an RP note
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #578287

pack it up guys, the purple name has arrived to defend a shit note, it's over for us
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #578288

my ling roleplay was ruined by a player injecting morphine into me when i was brigged and had my life spared

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #578289

[youtube]zPAo6mW3WYE[/youtube]
edit before people ask: yes, I know this is unrelated
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #578290

Noted for *not* validhunt and deleting an antag on manuel and people are bitching about it being a "hugbox note"

suck start a spas-12

also it's a shit note, "oh he could have used some other chemical he would have lost his job wugga wugga woo"

he's a grayshirt who got deputized to redshirt, not a fucking medical doctor or chemist, how's he supposed to know every effect of drug beyond "hmmm sleepy", i thought people were supposed to PRETEND not to be omnicompetent ubermensch moonlighters on manuel

fart my cheeks
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #578291

Vekter wrote:In this thread: People who don't RP complain about an RP note
This isn't about RP, it's a question if wesoda was being a dick. Honestly I am in full belief the security officer doing the changeling vestigial brain trick had more reason to get bwoinked than wesoda, but whatever.

In fact actually that makes /way/ less sense when you look how syl handled the tickets. I don't know if I am allowed to release the ticket conversations for that round, so Vekter: You should look at ticket number 5 and then ticket number 6, and see why Sylphet was acting like a massive hypocrite that round.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #578293

And here I thought it was a good time to come back from my break. The first thing I see is this shitty note and Vekter defending it. Now it seems doing something creative to an antagonist as sec goes against "wanting to keep the job" part of the rules?? This is MRP not NOFUNRP. The push for this restrictive precedent makes me wanna vomit. No fucking wonder people criticize Manuel, this is a testimony of how much reason they have.

Fuck all

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #578298

literally me
[this space reserved]
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #578299

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS A LING AND ITS NOT HUMAN AND ITS EXPOSED AND IT DOESNT HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS. OH M GOD THE SEC OFFICER GAVE IT AN ADDICTION ON MORPHINE WHICH IS WAY WORSE THAN AN EXECUTION BY GIBBING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #578301

wesoda25 wrote:Image
literally me
dude is that gregor samsa
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #578303

: ) feel like im in a kafka novel rn
[this space reserved]
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #578304

Spoiler:
baystation admins
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578307

I feel like the metamorphosis is a metaphor for depression or anxiety
NSFW:

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #578308

There's no way this note gets upheld. It's bonkers.
► Show Spoiler
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #578310

how does this change anything about the note being complete fucking garbage, are you that stuck up that you believe that >because x doesn't do y they cant complain about it
just because somebody doesnt play on your hugbox server doesn't mean that their opinion is immediately discarded
i hope you eat moldy bread and it tastes really bad
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #578311

Let's be real here, I got banned for playing security in the most efficient manner. There's a really fucking obvious reason why no one plays security... Because when you play with an ounce of self-preservation and treat the crew as they should be treated, like the violent, dangerous criminals they are, you make some grey tiding little nigger wah-wah about how unfair it is that someone was guarding armory and was better armed than them, and how if only no one was in the armory, they could just walk in and grey tide to their heart's content. It's absolute fucking bullshit. I've seen antags kill entire stations before, yet I can't gun down a man who waltz'd into security with access he shouldn't have? What was he there for? Was he there for the donuts? Was he there to get some non-lethal means of detainment? Cuffs? No, he was there so he could get some fucking guns and have a means to kill someone. I just so happened to kill him first, is all. The server is the god damned wild west, you dumb shit fucking morons. You act like everyone isn't fucking devouring each other. You're acting like non-antags aren't kidnapping and ruining other non-antags rounds. You're acting like security isn't constantly dying because their guns are absolute shit and a man with a toolbox and a sprayer full of lube dooesn't regularly kill sec. Bullshit.

I used the shotgun. You know why? Cause the shot gun doesn't miss, and unlike the shitty hybrid taser it stops a criminal in their tracks in two hits. Bang, bang, and they're fucking done. I use four shots just to make damn sure. Because, once again, I'm not there to coddle a buncha criminal scum sucking faggots, I'm there to 1) Survive the fucking round. 2) Guard the armory. So you can absolutely get fucked. If I get unbanned, which I won't, you can guarantee I will continue to use the shotgun to apprehend criminals. Because it's quick, clean and effective as fuck. Why in the seven hells would I fuck around with the disabler shots, which take half a clip just to bring someone down, or with the tazer bolts which are slow as balls, impossible to aim and do about next to jack shit, fuck all. The shotgun is the superior law enforcement weapon. Because it stops crime. And it stops crime by reducing the number of criminals roaming the fucking halls.

As it stands now, antags are allowed to prance around doing whatever the fuck demented, sick shit they feel like, yet security has to toe the line and be the 'good guy' while getting fucking murdered in the process. Fuck that. Fuck that right in the god damned eyes and squish 'em into a paste, that's garbage. That's a sack of shit.

LOOK AT THE SOCIAL CLIMATE OF YOUR SHITTY FUCKING SERVER. LOOK AT THE DERANGEMENT, THE FUCKING SICKENING DISREGARD FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S WELLBEINGS. THE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING TACTICS EMPLOYED BY ANTAGS AND GREYTIDERS. Look at all that shit and you tell me that excessive force is crossing the line. Taking one grey tiding scum sucker out of the genepool just makes the station a little bit more safe for people who actually want to work in their departments and do their jobs... Which is almost no one.
Ban Type: Gayness personified in the form of a hairdresser/interior designer from LA.
Ban Length: Blah blah blah Jews did 9/11.
Why should I be unbanned: Ah, fuck off. You think I honestly give a fuck? The only reason I'm taking this even semi-seriously, and believe me this is me appealing a ban in a semi-serious manner, is because I literally have no other SS13 servers to play on. I can play on CM... which is... absolutely fucking horrifyingly dull. I can play on, like, a Spanish speaking server... or two Russian servers... and then nothing. I mean, wowee, I guess I could go play on a server with fucking 4 people on it. Wow that sounds fun.

The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

I mean, obviously that's what's happening. What else could it be?

In conclusion, let it be known that I am the biggest man with the largest cock.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #578312

Why are bitches saying to use X-Y-Z combo knockout drugs, which are all real recipes as opposed to morphine. MORPHINE. You can just buy it from a medical vendor! It's THE roundstart knock-out drug. Not amazing, but not worthless.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #578318

This shit is fucking mental, what the hell man
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578325

>shit note
>vekter immediately here to defend it
lol
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #578327

terranaut wrote:>shit note
lol
As much as your weird hatred of annoys me (also there's multiple TGMC admins that hate me, what) the more I think about it, the more I realize the note's not really necessary. It's not factually incorrect but did the situation really warrant the note to begin with?

It's kinda complicated in general anyway, all things considered. I feel like it's encouraging people to not RP on the RP server to a degree. We gotta work on how we're enforcing this kind of thing.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #578328

Vekter wrote:
lol
As much as your weird hatred of annoys me (also there's multiple TGMC admins that hate me, what) the more I think about it, the more I realize the note's not really necessary. It's not factually incorrect but did the situation really warrant the note to begin with?

It's kinda complicated in general anyway, all things considered. I feel like it's encouraging people to not RP on the RP server to a degree. We gotta work on how we're enforcing this kind of thing.
its not complicated

its not encouraging people not to rp

if anything wesoda was literally going well out of his way to rp his character and he wouldn't have had this note if the command staff round removed the player in the first place in a much less interesting manner

this seems like a weird insane stretching of some understanding of what the rules are and just blows away any concept of spirit of the rules

disclaimer: i dont pretend to play on manuel, i dont, but from an outside perspective this looks bananas

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #578329

id argue its superior roleplay for a mall cop to administer improper doses of highly addictive substances in a botched attempted to pacify a flesh shaping nightmare creature.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #578330

bobbahbrown wrote:
Vekter wrote:
lol

its not complicated

its not encouraging people not to rp

if anything wesoda was literally going well out of his way to rp his character and he wouldn't have had this note if the command staff round removed the player in the first place in a much less interesting manner

this seems like a weird insane stretching of some understanding of what the rules are and just blows away any concept of spirit of the rules

disclaimer: i dont pretend to play on manuel, i dont, but from an outside perspective this looks bananas
Re-read my post, I'm saying the note is bad
Spoiler:

bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #578331

i know you're saying its bad, i just disagree with people saying this is complex or like giving it weight

it doesn't hold water

Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #578332

only person RPing is you trying to no look like a banbot
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #578333

[youtube]HP1NAZV20U0[/youtube]
stewydeadmike
Byond Username: Stewydeadmike

Post by stewydeadmike » #578334

Yeah there's no real way to cut it other than this note is just ridiculous.

Wesoda was acting how you should expect people to act on an RP server and not jumping to instantly delete the big bad. And even if you swapped out the ling in this case with some random crew member a note would still be questionable, like I highly doubt anyone is going to have their round ruined by a morphine addiction of all things. Just seems like Sylphet was being really uncharitable.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578337

Vekter wrote:
lol
As much as your weird hatred of annoys me (also there's multiple TGMC admins that hate me, what)
It's dismissive posts like the first one you made in this thread that make me dislike you. It makes you look like a stuck-up asshole whose only surprise is in others not realising your superiority and flawless understanding of the rules in an autism simulator. It's common behavior for you.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #578339

edit: nevermind this post wasn't very nice, lets not say silly things

best,
bobbah 'bee' brown

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #578340

threads not nice in general
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #578341

Vekter wrote:It's not factually incorrect...
oh my fucking god, every time
"THE NOTE IS FACTUAL THOUGH!!!!"
okay but why is it a note in the first place, what rule breaking behaviour is it noting down?
absolutely retarded
how come purple names get to use this retarded defense every single time they fuck up?
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #578342

>[2020-10-05 22:23:46.253] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: Ikrarkjr/(Ambrosia Rose): IM FUCKING BUGGED AS A LING LMFAO
>[2020-10-05 22:25:03.655] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ikrarkjr/(Ambrosia Rose)->Sylphet/(Celeste Veilleux): gimme antag token UwU

man the only crime here is being underaged and the ling broke it
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #578343

Anyone that wants to roleplay by being a pussy in security deserves to get taken out to the parking lot and getting the boots for half an hour. And of course, it's the same guy that got the hut deleted.

I agree, the note is ridiculous. It should have been a permaban at least, and a recommendation to go play on bay or citadel instead.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Ivuchnu
Byond Username: Ivuchnu

Post by Ivuchnu » #578347

What a shit note.
Heal w. water/starlight/rads +self-resp
Not happy with game, not happy with code.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #578349

Vekter wrote:
lol

Its not factually inaccurate to call you a shit for brains ban bot, lets get that title permanently affixed under your username.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #578351

They call him the Bonermaster because no one works a shaft like him
NSFW:

BrianBackslide
Byond Username: BrianBackslide

Post by BrianBackslide » #578357

Here on Manuel we want to have more roleplay.

What's that? You're trying to play a consistent and believable character? Get banned.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #578358

i like vekter
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #578360

Lumbermancer wrote:i like vekter
I see a heretic! Vekter is a commie you fool he’ll doom us all!
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #578366

lol
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #578367

Naloac wrote:lol
are you gonna clean the mess headjannie?
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #578368

Didn’t know it wasn’t ok to know game mechanics if you weren’t the right job.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current