donald trump and first lady test positive for coronavirus

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: donald trump and first lady test positive for coronavirus

Post by Lumbermancer » #578528

Bottom post of the previous page:

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Cain was a conservative black man and endured jeers of "coon" and "house nigger" from the American left but since he died they've rallied around his death as a political stunt to fling shit at Orange Man.
Why are you defending Trump so, I wonder? Even when it's not due? This wasn't a shit fling but cautionary story, to not get overtly optimistic. Especially after spending only 2 days in hospital, and saying "maybe I'm immune" to the camera right away.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #578531

he seems ok now

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578539

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/a ... d=12371472

He's just such a silly motherfucker
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #578567

bobbahbrown wrote:100

he seems ok now
he's been gasping for air in recent videos it doesn't look great

more worryingly is the timeline is so fucked up it seems as if he's been spreading to fucking everyone in his administration which is hilariously fucking sad
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #578583

You can not be contagious and still have symptoms, especially since covid leads to lung scarring in many cases. A friend of mine has permanently lost lung volume due to it but he isn't contagious.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #578602

americans be like: civil war wont happen
also americans: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/08/us/g ... litia.html
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #578603

Chill dude it's just 13 people
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #578608

terranaut wrote:americans be like: civil war wont happen
also americans: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/08/us/g ... litia.html
lol
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578649

DrPillzRedux wrote:You can not be contagious and still have symptoms, especially since covid leads to lung scarring in many cases. A friend of mine has permanently lost lung volume due to it but he isn't contagious.
I don't think it's physically possible for him to be free of it yet but then I know nothing
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #578676

cacogen wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:You can not be contagious and still have symptoms, especially since covid leads to lung scarring in many cases. A friend of mine has permanently lost lung volume due to it but he isn't contagious.
I don't think it's physically possible for him to be free of it yet but then I know nothing

You know nothing, Jon Snow.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!